All Comments on 'Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 02'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 2 years ago

I'm surprised no one has made the connection that this Adam is The Adam. But I'm looking forward to Chapter Three

traskentraskenover 2 years ago

Fucking great! I love the expansion of morality and choice. Well done!

draco352draco352over 2 years ago

Amazing as always!!!

kansaibboykansaibboyover 2 years ago

I guess the holidays mean that Slutznet comes out to play. Great story as always. I love the series but I'm a little sad because it feels like we've passed the midpoint and are fully on the way to the endgame now. I just want this series of stories to go on forever... maybe I need to join whore caste...

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 2 years ago

I find it interesting that young Adam is readjusting his older self's work. One thing that seems odd though is that Demona hasn't seen the name link between Adam and Evie, surely she would be smart enough to see that the two share the same last name. Can't wait to see the ripple effect that Adam is causing to reach Maria. Love the detail that was included to define the individuality that exist amongst the White Witches. Also really curious to see how much progress Carrie and Demona have made with Elizabeth.

richie78richie78over 2 years ago

Really glad Adam has now appeared. It feels like we're into the final third, which is good because I didn't want Sugar going down a dark path & it looked like she was headed there. Wonder what will happen when Cain meets Adam at Stallions? That's going to be an epic chapter I guess. Hopefully Sugar gets the whole gang out to face him & Adam is there to take him down.

I'm also really really wondering what will happen when Demonica meets Adam!!!

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorover 2 years ago

I'm a little disappointed we never got to see Mikaela in full white witch mode. But she did change her hair at least. She intrigued me as a character.

Crumb does her best Lois Lane

Can't wait. Sounds like its gonna be a great month!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 3 is being edited now. It will be added to the queue this evening. This will be the last chapter of Book of Adam. As soon as chapter 3 goes live, we will begin posting Naughty vs. Nice.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 3 is in the queue. We will let you know when it is expected to go live.

SmittyNZSmittyNZover 2 years ago

Kinda wish you still had voting enabled so I could give this 5 stars. Great work again! Wonderful balance between the sex, the intrigue and dashes of horror and heroism.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry, everybody, still waiting on a publish date from Lit on chapter 3. Hopefully, we'll know something in a day or so. I'll let you know as soon as we know.

When we start putting up Naughty vs. Nice, we'll use very large chunks so maybe it won't take so long between each 'chapter'.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Great series. Pleased that Adam seems to be making a difference. Seems a lot of different threads may be coming to a head. Wonder if Adam can do anything for Rita.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Okay, chapter 3 is still sitting in queue hell. Not sure what to think. Anyway, we’ve added Naughty vs. Nice chapter 1 to the queue as well and we will add one chapter per day so that, hopefully, whenever this log jam clears, Naughty vs. Nice will go up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do mr and mrs claus come back in naughty and nice?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Yes, Santa and Mrs. Claus are back… and this time they’ve brought elves…

We are very annoyed and very sorry that this may not be posted on Literotica in time.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

…on the positive side, Book of Adam chapter 3 now has a publish date of 15-December…

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorover 2 years ago

The queue needs an enema!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't think this was going to be my sort of story, but got drawn. The storyline looks like it might get fairly complex, which is my sort of story. Can't wait to see if the world is saved. Well written, but you really use a lot of question marks in odd places, at least from a UK English point of view.

Strand

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi, Strand, sounds like you’re coming in on Book 12 of the Transformations series. In order to follow the story, you have to start at the beginning with Transformations: Witnesses.

Yes, we play fast and loose with punctuation :).

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

I started this series with the "Book of Adam" and thoroughly enjoyed it s I went back read starting at the beginning. This story is even now that all the characters have been explained.

Thanks for writing

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 1 year agoAuthor

@Mac1729, wow, that must have been very confusing :). Glad you went back and read from the beginning! Thanks for reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...