Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 03

Story Info
Adam at Stallion's. Crumb Chooses. Ninjas. Siege.
30.1k words
8.9k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comments welcome! This is the final chapter of Transformations: The Book of Adam.

-----

Interstate 90

Just outside West Stockbridge, Massachusetts

2:15 PM, the second day

Father Cain's caravan of SUVs stopped at a truckstop just east of the New York border. They stopped to change their clothes. The Church Agents changed out of their charcoal black suits and into a variety of combinations of casual clothing.

Sister Illia put on a long, flowing dress of dark brown, orange, and yellow. She stowed her latex nun's coif in her suitcase.

Father Cain wore a black, silk suit. He stood at the edge of the parking lot and stared out at the New York border. "Alea iacta est," he said.

Sister Illia walked up beside him. "The die is cast," she said. "Julius Caesar as he crossed the Rubicon."

He smiled without looking at her. "You know your Latin, and your history."

"That is your history, not mine," Illia said. "Your words are inaccurate as well as presumptuous. We are not crossing a river, Father Cain, merely an imaginary line drawn up by politicians."

"And?"

"And, you are not Julius Caesar. We serve the Church and the living god. Vanity is not for us."

Cain nodded slowly. "Tell me, Illia. When these paper nations finally fall? Who will be the governors? Who will be the lords of the manor? It will be those of us in the Church who have served it faithfully and sacrificed the most."

Illia stared at him. "Governors? Lords? Nowhere in the words of Morpheus will you see such titles. The world he envisions for us is a world without kings, without lords or manors."

"Morpheus's words are a vision of utopia, to be sure. But, utopia comes at a price. The Children of Morpheus must be guided, progress must be directed, otherwise? There would be chaos... no, Sister Illia, it is Religious Caste who will rule this world. We shall purge it of all wickedness, all sin, and then you shall have your utopia." He turned back toward the SUVs.

Illia looked out at the border as Cain walked away. Finally, she whispered to herself, "Morpheus help me... I have tied my fortune to another insane man."

***

Adam opened his eyes.

The room was cavernous, the ceiling shrouded in mist. The floor was hundreds of yards of metal grating. Tall cylinders made of glass, hundreds of them, were arranged in row after row. They were filled with either pink or blue fluid, and many of them were occupied: men and women floated inside them, their bodies fitted with tubes and IVs.

Adam was bound on a tall metal cross, his feet together, his arms out to his sides. The shackles on his ankles and wrists were made of thick steel but cushioned where they touched his skin.

He tried to pull free, but it was no use.

Adam heard heels clicking on the metal tiles.

The woman who shot him with the dart gun was walking toward his cross from the rows of tubes. She wore a pink latex dress under her white lab coat. She smiled up at him. "Awake I see."

"Where's Crumb?"

"Your friends are fine," she said.

"Friends?" He gritted his teeth. "You have Lewis?"

The woman nodded. "He was at the bus terminal. It was a nice try, but, honestly? We have eyes everywhere."

"Please don't hurt them," Adam said.

She frowned. "Fuck, junior, what do you think we are, exactly?"

"Sociopathic monsters from what I can tell."

"We don't hurt people, Adam."

Adam stared down at his naked body. There was an IV in his arm and another in his side. "What are you doing to me?"

"Let's start at the beginning. I'm a doctor. My name is Dr. Demona..."

Adam laughed. "Seriously? Who names you people?"

Demona put her fists on her hips. "They teach you to be rude in Kansas?"

"I'm naked on a cross, you want me to be civil? What are you doing to me?" Adam concentrated, but he couldn't read her mind.

Demona smiled. "Ruh-Roh, your mind tricks aren't working, huh? Good."

Adam stared at the IVs.

"Quick primer on psychic powers - they originate in the pineal gland," she said and then tapped her forehead with a black, lacquered nail. "Little structure in your brain. The ancients used to call it the 'Third Eye'. Turns out the pineal gland is very sensitive to Fluoride - it blocks all your voodoo. The IV in your arm is where I'm injecting a Fluoride solution, the one in your side is where I'm removing it after it does its thing. Fluoride can be nasty, and I want it out of you before your kidneys have to work on it." She looked down at a small tablet in her hand. "For your next question: no, it isn't dangerous. Relax, I'm a doctor."

"You sound more like a mad scientist," Adam said.

"Potato, po-tah-to," Demona said. "Now, how did you get these powers? Were you born with them?"

"Look, doctor: I'm not telling you shit."

Demona rolled her eyes. "Hey, I'm going to figure you out with or without your help. I've already run a complete MRI and my assistant is running a full DNA sequence. You're not helping yourself by being a stubborn ass."

"You want me to talk? You bring my friends out here so I know you haven't hurt them. And... get me something to cover up with!"

Demona stared up at him. "Why?"

"Why? Why?! I'm naked. I don't especially like hanging here with my dork hanging out!"

"Jesus. Okay, first of all, I have seen more naked men in the last few years than you can imagine. Second? I'm a lesbian, and I don't care that you're naked. You don't do it for me, kiddo."

Adam sighed and shook his head. "It's embarrassing!"

He heard heels clicking on the metal grates again.

The redhead was walking toward them. Adam felt his face flush.

Sugar stared up at him. She wore a white, latex loin dress: a collar low on her shoulders with two wide strips of rubber that covered her body front and back. The sides of her breasts were visible as were the outside of her shapely hips. The dress reached almost to the floor, her long stiletto boots ending at mid-thigh.

Adam wanted to die from embarrassment.

She looked up and down his body. "Is he safe?"

"Couldn't get in my head," Demona said. "He won't answer questions. Just whines about the fact his cock is on display."

Sugar laughed. "Oh, I see." She nodded toward him. "Shouldn't you have a condom on that beast? What if he manages to cum without touching himself?"

"Well, I didn't think there was much danger of that with me, but now that you're here dressed like liquid sex? He might just blow his load. Is that a new dress?"

"No," Sugar said.

"Hmm... I don't know. I've never seen you wear that before," Demona said and grinned.

"Demona..."

"I'm going to fit him with a cock milker," Demona said.

"A what?!" Adam asked.

"A plastic sleeve that fits over your cock. It's attached to a pump - it's for extracting your jizz," Demona said with a smile.

"Jesus," Adam groaned.

"You'll be happy to know, the sleeve is opaque - that means it isn't see-through."

"I know what opaque means, thank you," Adam growled.

Demona laughed.

"Actually?" Sugar said. "Do you have a clear sleeve for the cock milker?"

Demona nodded. "You know? I think I might."

"Good. I want Adam here completely naked. Nothing left to the imagination."

Adam looked away.

Sugar laughed, and, despite the situation, Adam found the sound enchanting. "Adam, the transformed don't have hangups about nudity. You have nothing to be ashamed of."

"Yeah, well, I'm not transformed."

Demona shook her head. "Sweetheart, I'm still trying to work out a lot about your condition, but I can tell you without a doubt you are transformed. I can't figure out what you've been transformed into, but you are definitely one of us."

"Please, just let me see Crumb and Lewis?" Adam asked.

Sugar stared into his eyes. "Will you answer the doctor's questions if we bring them out here?"

Adam gritted his teeth. "You can be damned sure I won't cooperate unless you do."

Sugar turned to Demona. "Okay. Bring them out here."

Demona nodded and walked out of sight.

"Adam," Sugar said. "I know it doesn't seem that way right now, but we're not the bad guys."

"She says, but she still hung me on a cross," Adam said.

"That's for our protection... as well as yours. You're incredibly strong and so are we. And..." She smiled. "I like you this way. Call it a kink."

Adam laughed a little. Then he shook his head. "Dr. Love was going to do serious damage to Crumb..."

"Lorraine Love is not exactly one of us - we're Whore Caste, she's pledged her loyalty directly to the Church."

"And, you haven't?"

Sugar smiled. "Let's say it's a... troubled relationship. We owe our allegiance to Morpheus himself. We're saving..."

"The world, yeah, I heard."

Demona returned with Crumb. The table Crumb was lying on looked like four white and gray robot arms that held her in an 'X' with her arms held up and apart as well as her legs. She was naked and IVs were attached to her arms and legs.

"What are you doing to her?!" Adam asked.

Demona looked up. "Nothing, I promise. She's just sedated. They both are."

A tall blonde in a nurse's outfit walked in pushing Lewis, similarly naked, on the same type of contraption.

"Why are they sedated?" Adam asked. But, he knew the answer.

"We're going to transform them," Sugar said. She walked over to Crumb's table and ran her finger down the sleeping girl's arm. "The process was already started with this one." She ran her hand over Crumb's brow. "She wants this. She wants to be transformed, wants to be one of us."

Sugar turned to Lewis. She ran her nails down his chest and abs. Then she grasped his cock. "This one, on the other hand? He only wants three things: Crumb to be safe. You to be safe... and a Pulitzer Prize." Sugar laughed. "In that order. We're going to help him with the first two, the third is out of our hands."

Adam shook his head. "Listen to me. They are no danger to you. Tell Crumb not to release the video, wipe it out of Lewis's mind, just please: let them go. I'll do anything you want if you'll let them go."

Sugar stared at him. "How long have you known them?"

"Three days."

"And... you would give up your freedom for them? Your life, for them?"

"If that's what it takes."

She walked closer to him and looked up. "What are you, Adam Price?"

He shook his head. "I don't know."

She turned away. "Demona, figure it out." She leaned over Crumb's table and began pushing it away toward the rows of tubes.

"Wait!" Adam yelled. "Where are you taking her?!"

Sugar continued pushing the rolling table. "To talk to her in private."

The blonde nurse climbed up on a small stepladder beside Adam. "My name is Courtney. I'll be fitting your milker."

"What?"

She held up a transparent plastic tube. She wore long, latex gloves, and she wrapped her hand around his cock. "Try not to cum until I get the sleeve on you."

He looked into her eyes.

She smiled. "Bet you didn't know this was how your day was going to play out, huh?"

He began to stiffen, and Courtney eased his cock into the long sleeve.

Adam kept looking at her.

She laughed. "You should probably close your eyes. You really like girls, huh?"

Adam looked into her beautiful blue eyes.

"So do I," Courtney giggled.

And that was all it took.

Adam came, shooting thick white cum into the tube.

The tube slipped out of Courtney's hand and fell.

Cum splattered on her thighs.

"Fuck! Demona? A little help?"

"Courtney!" Demona screamed.

The blonde's eyes rolled back in her head, and she began to fall backward.

To Adam, time slowed. The beautiful face, her eyes showing white, falling backward.

His left arm tensing, pulling against the restraint. It was impossible, the steel was too strong.

And, then? It moved.

The girl falling backward, her hair shining under the lights.

The steel creaking, bending more, and then snapping.

The manacle on his wrist broke into three pieces and the pieces spun away.

His arm swung inward, cradling the girl's shoulders, pulling her toward him.

Her unconscious face came forward, snuggled into his shoulder.

He held her there, as Demona came up the ladder, her arms going around them both.

***

Sugar had already closed the door behind her in Demona's office as Courtney climbed the ladder.

Sugar pressed a button on Crumb's table. A red fluid began flowing through the IV.

Rachel "Crumb" Schwartz rolled her head gently from side to side and then opened her eyes.

"Welcome back," Sugar said as she leaned over her and brushed Crumb's hair out of her eyes.

Crumb tried to move. "Oh... fuck... did you shoot me up with the rest of the Titty Juice? Am I stupid?"

Sugar laughed. "It's called Titty Grow, not Titty Juice. And, yes, you're very stupid now. You have breasts the size of blue ribbon watermelons."

Crumb frowned. "I don't feel stupid."

"Stupid people rarely do. That's why they become politicians."

Crumb laughed. "Do I really have huge breasts now?"

Sugar raised up and squeezed Crumb's breasts. "Teeny tiny C cups."

"Teeny to you, maybe, Tit-zilla."

Sugar laughed and leaned down to Crumb's left breast. She gently licked Crumb's nipple.

"Ooo, easy. My nipples are super sensitive..."

Sugar bit down.

"Oww! Fuck, bitch! That fucking hurts!"

Sugar released her. "Payback for that little love bite earlier."

Crumb closed her eyes. Then they snapped open. "Adam! Where's Adam?!"

"Safe. He and Lewis are safe here with us."

"Lewis? You caught Lewis? That idiot. He's totally inept. I love him."

Sugar laughed. "I understand from Dr. Love you asked her to make you a White Witch?"

"Yeah, then she told me I was too flat chested, too short, and then she tried to make me stupid... like a Kardashian."

"You're funny."

"So, what's going to happen? Old needle to the eye trick?"

"We don't do that, Crumb," Sugar said. "Dr. Love was right, though. It takes a lot to be a White Witch. You have to be smart and fierce. Fearless, actually. Like the kind of woman who goes alone into the office of a sociopath to demand what she wants. The kind of woman who throws herself at someone a lot stronger and bigger when she knows it's utterly hopeless."

"And, takes a chunk out of her boob?"

"You didn't even break the skin."

"Oh."

"Still... pretty fierce," Sugar said and smiled.

"What about my lack of boobs?"

"Silly girl, haven't you ever heard of implants?"

"Fuck... implants... why didn't I think of that?"

Sugar laughed. "We have this amazing doctor here."

Crumb sighed. "I'm an immune, though. And, I am not good with making people do what they don't want to do."

"That is a problem. Here's my dilemma though, Crumb. The Church knows you're immune. They are going to insist on the spike."

"Bummer."

"Major bummer. But, they haven't said anything to us, yet. So, if we were to, I don't know, go ahead and transform you? Well, then you'd be Whore Caste."

"And, that would be good?"

"Yes, you see, the Church doesn't really have any authority in New York. This is Whore Caste's domain. Specifically, it belongs to Mistress Maria Anastasia Marapova di Morpheus, the first White Witch. And, she doesn't like anybody messing with her Whore Caste."

"She some kind of bad ass?"

Sugar laughed and kissed Crumb's nose. "Oh, my child, you have no idea." She stood up. "So, Miss Rachel "Crumb" Schwartz, would you like to become Mistress Crumb, White Witch?"

Crumb smiled. "All I have to do is say yes?"

Sugar shrugged. "And... will you promise to be at least a little bit evil?"

Crumb nodded. "Try and stop me."

In the distance, Demona screamed.

"Stay here! Don't move!" Sugar said as she ran for the door.

Crumb looked up at her bound hands and down at her bound feet. "Sure. No problem."

***

"Oh, God, oh, God," Demona cried as she kissed Courtney's face. She had a water hose in her hand that they used to spray the transformation fluid off the newly transformed.

She was holding Courtney with one arm while spraying Adam's cum off her legs.

Courtney began to stir. "De... Demona?"

"I'm here, sweetheart. I'm right here."

"Saved me."

Demona looked up and smiled at Adam, his legs and right arm still bound to the cross. "Yes, he did."

"No... you... you saved me."

"No, honey, it was..."

"I was dead. You brought me back," Courtney whispered.

Demona's eyes bulged. "N... No, that wasn't."

"I took the H... I knew it was too much. I wanted to die. I saw a bright light. And, then you were there," Courtney whispered.

"That was a dream! Courtney, you dreamed that. Remember? That was just a book you read. You are Courtney Fuchs..."

"I know. I am. Stacie Fuchs is my mother. Donny and Madison are my brother and sister. Only... they're not. My name was Karen Dennis. I was an addict. And, I wanted to die."

"No... no, please, Courtney."

She put her finger on Demona's lips. "I knew. Deep down? I knew you saved me. You and Sugar. I just couldn't remember everything... until now."

"Oh, Courtney, please. I can't lose you!" Demona began to sob.

Courtney kissed her face. "Lose me?! No, you'll never lose me. You brought me back and you gave me a reason to live, Demona. I love you. I just remember now, that's all."

Sugar ran up to them. "What happened?"

"She spilled my cum on herself," Adam said.

Sugar looked up. "How did you get loose?!"

"He saved her! He broke his manacle and saved her! Caught her before she could fall onto the metal floor," Demona said as she slid down to the floor with Courtney and sobbed.

"How?" Sugar said. Then she shook her head and knelt by Courtney and Demona. "Are you okay?"

"Just fine, Sugar Twat," Courtney said and laughed. "God, I can't believe I called you that when I first came here. Sugar, I am so sorry."

Sugar looked at her without comprehending.

"She... called you that when we began transforming her," Demona said. "Two years ago."

Sugar paled. "You... remember?"

Courtney kissed her hand. "Yes, I remember two wonderful, amazing women snatching me away from death. I remember that perfectly well." She nodded toward the cross. "Thanks to him."

Sugar stroked Courtney's hair. "Sweetheart? I can't make you forget again. I can't get inside a transformed mind..."

"I don't want you to. I can live with my scars. As long as I have you two," Courtney said. Then she laid her head back on Demona's bosom and closed her eyes.

Sugar stood up and looked at Adam and wondered, again, what he was?

***

Route 79 just outside Caroline, New York

Sister Illia sat beside Father Cain in the backseat of the first SUV as it sped through the hills near Ithaca. He spoke rarely.

He pulled a gleaming silver dagger from his jacket pocket and handed it to Illia.

"Why are you giving me this?" She asked.

"To kill silently should the need arise."

She looked at the glinting edge of the blade. It had good balance, equally good for throwing or for knife-fighting. "Who are you planning on killing, Father?"

"Anyone who needs it."

She stared out the window. "You have no intention of bringing this immune in alive, do you?"

"I will follow my orders to the best of my ability. Failing that?" He pulled a second knife from his jacket pocket. "Failing that. We will put an end to this abomination. Try to reach Dr. Love again, please."

Sister Illia pulled her cellphone from her small purse and put the knife in its place. They had been trying to reach Lorraine Love since this morning.

She had not answered.

The phone rang through to voice mail, as it had a dozen times since this morning.

123456...9