Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are sneaking down the hall... I mean, they are completely missing the fact they're in full view of the cameras, but they're sneaking."

Ray shook his head. "It's role play." He pulled her close.

She kissed him. "They're adorable. I mean, they're totally ridiculous, but adorable... oh, they just got in the elevator. Heading for Level 10. Should we let them?"

Ray shrugged. "Don't see why not."

Rita nodded.

Ray pulled out his cellphone. "Sugar? Bubbles and Candy Kisses are heading your way." He smiled at Rita and pushed down his sweats. "Now, where were we?"

Rita laughed and dropped to her knees. "See, told you it was romantic in here." She took his cock in her mouth.

"Yeah... it's growing on me," Ray said.

***

The elevator doors opened on Level 10.

Candy and Bubbles peered out from the left and right sides of the elevator opening.

"Coast is clear," Bubbles said.

They dashed down the hall in their cloth ninja shoes.

The huge transformation lab was empty other than the people in tubes, the boy on the table... and Adam on his cross facing away from them.

The girls rushed in and skidded to a stop in front of the cross.

"Don't be afraid, we're here to rescue you!" Candy Kisses said. "Golly, they put a milker on you, huh? That must be fun!"

"Shh! You're too loud," Bubbles scolded.

"Sorry... I just didn't want to scare him," Candy whispered.

Adam looked in confusion from one of them to the other. "Candy?"

She pulled off her cloth face mask. "Hi, Adam!"

"Bianca?" Adam asked.

Bubbles pulled down her mask and smiled. "Hi, Adam, I drank your cum. I feel much smarter now. Oh, and call me Bubbles. All my friends call me Bubbles."

He shook his head. "How did you find me?"

"We're on a Top Secret mission to rescue you," Candy said. "We have a getaway car, and we bought these cool disguises!"

"The release on these things is usually on the back," Bubbles said as she ran around behind the cross. "Uh oh."

"What's wrong?" Candy asked.

"There's a keypad thingy. I've never seen one with a keypad thingy."

Candy walked around the cross.

"Did they give you the code when they sent you on the mission?" Bubbles asked.

"Nobody said anything about a code."

"How many buttons are there?" Adam asked.

"Um, 0 to 9 and an 'enter' button."

Adam strained against the bonds. "I broke free earlier, but Ray welded more steel onto it... I can't break it."

Bubbles shrugged. "It's just numbers. How hard can it be?"

"Is there a display?" Adam asked.

"Yes!" Bubbles said.

"How many spaces are there in the display?"

"Only six! This will be easy!" Bubbles said.

Adam groaned. "No, it won't be easy!"

"But it's only six numbers," Bubbles repeated.

"Six numbers? Bubbles - that's one million possibilities!"

"Oh... that's a lot...," Bubbles whispered.

Candy walked around and faced Adam. "Don't worry, Adam. Bubbles is smart. That's why I picked her to be my partner!"

Bubbles licked her lips and got to work. "Let's see... zero-zero-zero-zero-zero-zero Enter! Darn it... zero-zero-zero-zero-zero-one Enter! Darn it..."

Candy smiled up at Adam. "Only take a minute."

Adam sighed.

***

Time passes differently inside a transformation tube. Crumb wasn't sure how long she had been inside the tube watching and listening to Cum Slut Cathy. It felt like days had passed, but when SlutzNet paused her 'orientation' and she had seen Lewis? She could tell it had only been a few hours at most.

She understood everything about her new body. How she would soon be immortal, how she was impervious to disease. She was stronger, faster, more agile. She could survive on less food, less water, survive radiation levels that would kill a normal human.

She was the next step in human evolution, 'Homo Aeternum'.

And, all the while, her body was being stimulated. Her sex drive was already off the chart, but now it was exceeding even the levels of the last few days. The dildos and vibrating stimulators brought her to orgasm after orgasm, and she wanted more.

Along with that came the love for everyone in Whore Caste. She felt deep love for Cum Slut Cathy, for Sugar, even for Bianca and Warren.

The only thing she didn't feel was the 'compulsion to transform others' that Cathy spoke of. Adam's influence still guided her.

Cathy spoke and Crumb absorbed the information.

And, suddenly the video goggles went black.

Slowly, she became aware of the sound of the ocean.

An image formed in front of her eyes.

Cum Slut Cathy sat in a white latex bikini on a lounge chair in front of her. Blue waves crashed on a golden shore behind her. She smiled. "Hello, Crumb - that's an odd name."

"It's because I like R. Crumb, the counterculture artist from the 60s? You know? Fritz the Cat, Mr. Natural?"

Cathy laughed. "Mr. Natural - I remember Mr. Natural from when I was a kid."

"Wait... this is real, isn't it? This isn't a computer generated thing?"

She nodded. "It's real. This is my home in Cuba. We don't create White Witches often, Crumb. It requires a personal touch. SlutzNet is blocked from seeing this meeting, and the Church knows nothing about it."

"Why?"

Cathy smiled. "We may all be Children of Morpheus, but we disagree on a good many things."

"I sure hope one of those things is the lobotomizer..."

"That is most definitely one of the things we don't accept," Cathy said. "I don't have much time, so I'll make this quick. Being transformed is wonderful, but it is also dangerous. We are in the middle of helping the Church take over the world. We're taking over the world in order to save the humans from themselves. Then? We're going to have to save the world from the Church."

"The Church wants me lobotomized, right?"

"Yes."

"Then I'll be happy to help fuck them up."

Cathy laughed. "You are an interesting woman, Crumb." She nodded. "This next part is a little complicated. The last thing we're going to do is send White Witch Ambrosia into your IV."

"This is the part that gives me psychic powers?"

Cathy nodded. "There's something else that sometimes comes with those powers, Crumb. When the Ambrosia hits? Some of us see visions. Sometimes they're wonderful... sometimes they are terrifying."

"You're warning me?"

Cathy shook her head. "Preparing you."

Crumb nodded. "Okay."

"I look forward to meeting you in person one day, Crumb."

"Me too."

And, then the Ambrosia hit her system.

***

Ray lay on his back on the stone floor of the Level 9 cavern as Rita gyrated on top of him.

"You like it?" Rita asked.

"What... the fuck?!" Ray had his hands on her plastic waist as her mechanical hips moved in a circle. She felt different.

She smiled down at him. "New vibration ring. I placed it so it would grip the head of your cock where it meets the shaft."

Ray gritted his teeth. "Jesus, baby!" It felt like a vibrating hand was gripping his cock head deep inside her.

"Mmm, don't cum yet. I haven't even started the oscillations..."

"Oscillations? Are you trying to kill me?!"

Rita laughed through the speaker in the back of her mouth. "Trust me, it would be worth it."

"You... are... the perfect woman," Ray groaned as the vibrations began oscillating up his cock head from the shaft to the tip, all while her milking machine pussy maintained an unbelievable suction.

"Well, I'm an android, so I have a leg up..." She looked confused.

The oscillations stopped.

"Rita? Honey? Is this a new routine?" Ray asked. "I liked what you were doing."

Her eyes flickered back and forth. "Ray? I'm looking at the cameras in the transformation lab. Candy and Bubbles are trying to break Adam free."

Ray sat up. "What?!"

The suction on his Whore Master cock stopped, and it pulled free of her pussy with a pop as she rose up to her feet.

Ray jumped to his feet and grabbed his pants. "What the hell are they doing?"

Rita sat down on the stone floor. "It looks like Bubbles is trying to guess the code on the cross's electronic lock."

Ray pulled his sneakers on. "I'll find out what's going on."

"Want me to come?"

Ray laughed. "No, it's Bubbles and Candy, not Demonica's horde. I can handle it. You... stay here and keep... oscillating that oscillator. We're not done here."

***

Ray walked through the hole in the wall from the cavern into Level 9's main hallway. He ran down the hall toward the elevator.

Eyes watched him from the gloomy ruined corridor behind him.

When he reached the elevator and closed the doors to go down, the figure slipped out of the shadows and hugged the wall until they reached the service access door beside the elevator.

The door had been sealed months before, but the shadowy figure had broken that seal a few days later. They needed a way from unrestricted Level 9 to restricted Level 10, and this was it.

The figure slipped through the door and into the dark stairwell. Then they descended to Level 10.

***

Crumb's Vision

Two foot long hotdogs with chili, cheese, mustard, catsup, and pickles - Crumb could smell them before she opened her eyes.

When she did open her eyes, she saw that one of the hot dogs on the plate was half eaten.

She could taste it. A moment before it must have been in her mouth.

"Oh, my God, it's actually happening," Lewis said.

She looked up.

She was sitting at a table in some sort of restaurant. It was loud, crowded. Her table was on a platform overlooking what looked like an airport terminal.

Lewis sat across from her. He had some sort of cell phone in his right hand, a tiny camera lens in his left. He was pointing the lens at her face. "How do you feel, Crumb?"

"Where... am I?"

Lewis laughed.

His voice was deeper. His arms...

Crumb's eyes bulged. Lewis had the arms of Mr. Universe. "Lewis! What the fuck?!"

People laughed behind her. She started to turn around.

Lewis shook his head. "No, no, no... don't turn around. You're not supposed to turn around."

She could sense a crowd behind her. "Who's behind me?"

Lewis let go of the camera lens thing in his left hand.

It hung in mid air, hovering.

He took her right hand with his left. "Sweetheart, we don't have much time..."

"On behalf of all of us at Richards Interstellar, we want to welcome the Transformed to the dawn of a new era. The universe awaits, and Richards Interstellar is ready to take you there!" A voice announced over a loud speaker.

"What?" Crumb whispered.

"We're going on a trip, sweetheart. All of us. Our entire coven. We're colonists."

"Coven?" Crumb asked.

Behind her, she could hear people giggling.

Lewis nodded. "Your coven, Crumb. That's who's standing behind you."

She felt hands on her shoulders, hands touching her hair.

"How many...?"

"Full coven. Thirteen of us," Lewis said.

"We're a family?" Crumb asked.

Lewis laughed. "In more ways than one."

Crumb started to turn around. "Why can't I look?"

"It might affect what happens in the past."

She looked back down at the food. "Lewis, I can't possibly eat all this. And, I hate pickles." She reached down and touched her stomach.

Her immense, swollen stomach.

"Oh, God! Do I get fat?!"

Hysterical male and female laughter erupted behind her.

Lewis laughed. "No, baby. That's not fat."

She gasped. "Oh, fuck! I'm pregnant? I'm huge! I'm..."

"Having twins," Lewis said.

"Twins?! You jerk! You knocked me up with twins?!"

Lewis laughed. "I'm only responsible for one of them."

"One... no... that's not how it works..."

"When Demona's involved? Anything is possible." He leaned back. "My contribution is Louise, and she is a perfect blend of me and you."

Crumb sobbed and rubbed her stomach. "Hi, Louise. I can't wait to meet you. Who's your roommate?"

Lewis smiled. "Her name is Erica."

"Which one of our coven is Erica's father?"

Lewis shook his head. "Not one of our coven, just an old friend."

"An old...?" Crumb whispered. And, then she knew. "Adam..."

Lewis nodded. "He chose her name."

"Why are you filming this?" Crumb asked.

"You wanted me to - when Adam bends time for you? Only the you from the past is awake. You from now? That you wants to see the look on your face."

Crumb laughed. "Does this mean everything is going to be okay?"

Lewis nodded and smiled. "It's going to be right, Crumb. Okay is a relative term. Trust the Whore Caste, tell Adam to trust Sugar. He'll listen to you."

***

"Candy Kisses? What the fuck are you two doing?" Ray said as he walked into the transformation lab.

"Abort! Abort! Abort!" Candy Kisses yelled.

"No!" Bubbles whined. "I only got 999,980 more combinations to go!"

Candy clenched her fists. "I'll hold him off! Keep trying." She squared off in front of Ray.

"Please don't hurt them," Adam said.

Candy and Ray looked back at Adam at the same time and said, in unison, "I won't."

Then Candy raised her fists and squared off with Ray again. "Don't make me punch you."

Ray held out his hands. "Candy? Why are you doing this?"

"We're saving Adam."

Ray shrugged. "From who?"

"The Church! They're evil and they're going to kill him!"

"The Church ain't coming in here, Candy. Rita and I won't let them."

"999,960," Bubbles yelled. "Any second now. Knock him out, Candy!"

Adam shook his head. "Bubbles, I keep telling you, it will take days, maybe weeks for you to crack that code."

"No, it won't, Adam. You just have... Oslo Syndrome. You're sympathizing with your abductors," Bubbles said.

"Huh?" Adam said.

"I think she means Stockholm Syndrome," Ray said.

"That too! Candy! Do something!" Bubbles yelled as she tried the next number in the sequence.

"I don't want to hurt you, Ray," Candy said.

"You won't." He took a step forward.

Candy hit him in the chin.

Ray didn't move.

Candy stared at her fist. "Owwie! Bubbles, his bones are really hard."

"Did you hurt yourself?" Ray asked.

"I don't know," Candy whispered.

"Let me see. I heard your bones crack." Ray said and he took her hand gently. "Oh, I know that had to hurt."

Her lower lip quivered.

"What the hell is going on out here?" Sugar asked as she and Demona walked into the lab.

"Jail break," Ray said. "Can you move your fingers, honey?"

"Yes, but it hurts," Candy sniffled.

"Jail break?" Sugar asked.

"They were trying to free me," Adam said. "Please don't hurt them. They don't understand..."

"Hurt them?" Sugar asked. "There you go again. Are you insane? We would never hurt them. Whore Caste doesn't hurt Whore Caste." She walked behind the cross. "Bubbles, get away from that lock... right now."

"Shoot," Bubbles said. "I'm sorry, Adam."

"It's okay, Bubbles," Adam said.

"What were you two thinking?" Sugar asked as she led Bubbles over to Candy.

Candy looked up. "We were on a secret mission. And, I screwed it all up."

"No, you didn't," Bubbles said. "You were super brave, and you got injured. Doesn't that mean she gets a purple heart or something?"

"No, it doesn't," Sugar said. "Who sent you on this secret mission?"

Candy stood up straight. "Candy Kisses di Amal. Whore Caste. Designation: Street Whore."

Bubbles thrust out her chest. "Bianca Bubbles Bennett, unbound. Whore Caste. Designation: Cheerleader Whore."

Demona turned away and put her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing. She looked at Adam and winked.

"Name, rank, and serial number, huh?" Sugar said and bit her lip to keep from laughing.

Ray was barely holding it together.

"Not going to tell me who put you up to this?" Sugar asked.

They both shook their heads and made a zipping motion with their hands over their lips.

Demona was holding her laughter in to the point of tears.

"Well," Sugar said. "Given that you are obviously disciplined commandos, I suppose torture won't work on you."

Bianca and Candy looked frightened.

"So, I suppose I will just have to let you go," Sugar said.

They looked relieved.

"Now, Candy? You go with Dr. Demona and have that hand looked at."

"Yes, mistress," Candy said.

Demona looked up at Candy. "I don't know, Red. Ninja's scare me."

"Oh, don't worry, Dr. Demona! It's just me, Candy Kisses, in this outfit. You don't have to be scared."

"Ahh, I see," Demona said as she took Candy back to her office. "You should know better than to hit a Whore Master in the jaw. Too hard. Aim for the junk if you want to take them down - works on any man."

"I will next time," Candy said.

Sugar turned to Bianca. "Bubbles, I'm assuming you've been infected by Adam?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"How?"

"I drank some of his cum that Candy had... it was cold and a little gross... sorry, Adam," Bubbles said.

Adam shook his head. "That's okay, Bubbles."

"He's in danger," Bubbles said.

Sugar shook her head. "No, he isn't, Bubbles. Nobody even knows Adam is here."

"Yes, they do."

"That's what she meant," Adam said.

"What?" Sugar asked.

"Dr. Love. She said I needed to warn you that there is a 'mole at Stallion's'."

"There is," Bubbles said. "Dr. Love told me too."

"Did she say who?" Ray asked.

"Nuh, uh," Bubbles said.

"I don't think she knows who the mole is," Adam said. "Only that there is one. I'm sorry, I should have told you before."

***

The figure knelt behind one of the empty transformation tubes and listened.

As they suspected, the whores were hiding the abomination on Level 10.

The informant's cover was about to be blown - there was nothing that could be done about that.

It was time to notify Father Cain.

***

"The only people we can trust are the one's in this room," Sugar said.

She sat at a table with Ray, Rita, and Demona in the Level 3 Conference Room.

"Well, I trust Courtney 100%," Demona said. "She should be in here with us."

"Demona..." Sugar began.

"Don't you Demona me, Boobs. Courtney is absolutely not a Church mole. You want a Church mole? My bet is on Asmodea."

"Just because she's wearin' a habit, doesn't make her one of them," Ray said.

"You're just saying that because she's a good lay," Demona said.

"Oh, and Courtney isn't?" Ray growled.

Rita took Ray's hand, then she said, "I think we should look into our truck driver, Ben. He's an ex-con and an asshole. If anyone could be swayed by the Church? It's him. That fucker would sell his own grandmother."

"Oh," Demona said. "And, let's not forget Asmodea's shadow, Alicia."

"Honestly?" Sugar said. "We have four suspects..."

"Goddamn it, Boobs, I'm telling you, leave Courtney off that list!" Demona hissed.

She took Demona's hand. "I don't think for one second it's Courtney. She knows too much about what we're doing. If Courtney were the mole? We'd all be dead."

Ray nodded. "She's got a point."

"Nor can it be Ben," Sugar said. "He doesn't even have access to the elevator anymore because I never trusted him."

"That leaves Asmodea or Alicia," Rita said.

"Or both," Demona agreed.

Sugar sighed. "Alicia could definitely be working with her. But, Asmodea has to be the mole. Alicia doesn't have access to Level 10, and Demona's lab is the only place in Stallion's the Church would want information about. And, Asmodea comes down to Level 10 all the time."

"Fuck," Demona said. "I really don't like being right in this case, guys."

"I told her once a long time ago she would have to choose sides. Looks like she did. Okay. Well, I locked Asmodea out of Level 10 when we brought Adam in. At the time, I thought it would be best, so we didn't put Asmodea in a bad situation of having to lie to the Church... looks like I was right for the wrong reason."

1...34567...9