Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The question is: do you think she figured out that he's here?" Demona asked.

"And, if she did, has she told Havana?" Ray said.

***

Father Cain put his cellphone away. The four SUVs sat idling at the truckstop near Stallion's. He smiled.

"You received word?" Illia asked beside him.

"Our informant at Stallion's. The abomination is there. The whores are studying him. Dr. Demona is attempting to determine his nature." Father Cain sat smiling. "However, there has been no communication of any of this to the Church... not even to Marapova. Therefore, it is my opinion they are acting against the interests of both. We attack Stallion's at dusk."

"Are you forgetting about the Bimbot? How do you intend to get past her?" Illia asked.

"Let me worry about the Bimbot," Cain said, the smile never leaving his face.

***

"Ray, I need you and Rita on the ground floor - nobody gets in," Sugar said as they all left the conference room. "Lock down the loading dock and close the security doors. If Asmodea has contacted the Church? We won't make it any easier for them. I'm blocking elevator access to all floors except ground and 10 - that should trap Asmodea and Alicia wherever they are."

Rita shook her head. "Putting me on the ground floor might not work. With my failsafe, I can't kill Religious Caste, Sugar."

"No, but there's nothing in that failsafe that will keep you from beating the shit out of them, is there?"

Rita smiled. "I should be able to break a few bones without exploding into Bimbot confetti."

Ray cracked his knuckles. "Well, I don't have any failsafe. I get my hands on those pencil necks? Their heads are coming off."

"Ooo, baby, I love it when you talk all violent," Rita said. "I'm going to need more fluid in my lubrication reservoir."

They kissed in the hallway and the Bimbot raised her left calf.

"God, get a room," Demona groaned. "Those two are actually enjoying this. I'm so scared I might pee."

Sugar laughed.

Rita and Ray got in the elevator and headed up.

Sugar pressed the down button.

"Red? You and I talked earlier about whether our Adam is the Adam?"

"Are we back to this...?"

"He is."

Sugar shook her head. "This kid doesn't even know what he is..."

"Sugar, you think linearly. I love you, honey, but you're stubborn as fuck. He is Adam. The Adam in the visions is simply this kid after he's finished... evolving."

"Why are you so sure?"

"Triple helix. Two mothers, one father. I think I figured out the little love triangle here."

"You know who his parents are?" Sugar asked.

"One definitely, two I'm about 80% sure on. That part isn't important. What is important? Honey, we have to make sure nothing happens to that kid."

The elevator doors opened, and they stepped inside.

Sugar pressed the button for Level 10. "In that case? I need to pull the plug on SlutzNet."

"Yep."

"And, I need to contact someone I've been dreading."

Demona's tablet beeped. "Mistress Crumb is almost done cooking. You want to teach her your White Witch secret handshake and such? You better get a move on."

Sugar shook her head. "I have to make a call first."

***

"Is this the organization that I created by hand? The people I hand picked to help me save the world?!" Mistress Maria Anastasia Marapova di Morpheus roared in the virtual 'white room' the White Witches created with their minds.

"We weren't sure what he was," Sugar said.

"Oh, and so you thought it best to withhold what little information you had from me?" Maria spat.

"Maria, we were all doing the best we could," Mikaela said.

Maria held out her hand toward Mikaela and Lisa. "You two? You don't talk. Consider yourselves mute. If I even look at you right now, I may lose my temper."

Lisa and Mikaela lowered their eyes to the white floor.

"Maria, we need to focus on the issue at hand," Cathy said.

"There are several issues at hand! Insubordination being high on that list right now."

"Oh... knock it off!" Gwen said. She stepped in front of Mikaela and Lisa. "You didn't mean for us to be blind followers. This isn't the fucking Church, Maria, and you're not Sister. You're better than that. Okay, so your pride is bruised, and your galaxy-sized ego is offended. Sugar, Mikaela and Lisa? They did the job you asked of them: to lead. And being a leader means you don't ask 'mommy' for permission every time you make a decision."

Sugar looked at Maria's reddening face, and, for a moment, thought she might actually explode like a tall, white hand grenade and kill them all.

Cathy put her hand gently on Maria's shoulder. "The boy is the issue. And, the boy must be protected."

Maria sighed. Then she nodded. "I have received a report that a disguised Bishop might have flown into New Hampshire this week. We lost him after he got off the plane."

Cathy raised an eyebrow. "Someone else not being completely forthcoming with information...," she whispered and winked at Sugar.

"Do not push me, Cathy," Maria hissed.

Cathy patted her shoulder virtually and stepped aside.

"A Bishop," Sugar said.

"Rita should be immune to his powers," Maria said.

"Yes, but Ray isn't. Neither are the rest of us," Sugar said.

"What about this immune you made one of us?" Maria sneered. "Which, by the way, is another issue we shall discuss."

Sugar shrugged. "She's immune to Whore Caste powers. I can't be sure she's immune to a Bishop."

"Keep her near the boy. Sugar, if you must? Release the boy so he can escape. You have my permission to safeguard him in any way, even if you have to let him go." Maria walked away. "The jet is being fueled. I will be there as quickly as possible."

Cathy looked at Sugar. "Be careful. I'll see what I can find out about this 'disguised Bishop'." She disappeared.

"Say the word, we'll be there," Gwen said. She linked hands with Lisa and Mikaela.

Sugar shook her head. "Not if we're dealing with a Bishop. You won't be able to help us. He'll just kill you as well."

***

Sugar opened her eyes, and she was back on Level 10. She walked into Demona's office. Bubbles and Candy Kisses sat in office chairs seeing how fast they could spin.

"Please? Make them leave," Demona said as she and Courtney sat working with the DNA analyzer.

"Bubbles? Candy?" Sugar said. "It's time for you to go home."

The two would-be ninjas stopped spinning.

"We need to protect Adam," Candy Kisses said.

Sugar sighed. "Listen, girls, what you both did was very brave. But, there's nothing more you can do here. Demona and Courtney need to work."

The girls frowned. "Yes, Mistress," they said in unison and headed toward the door.

"What can I do?" Sugar asked Demona.

Demona pointed over her shoulder. "Pull Crumb out of her tank and get her cleaned up. We're still working on Adam's DNA."

Sugar turned to go. Then she bit her lip. "Demona?"

"Yeah."

"If... this Bishop gets down here?"

"Way ahead of you, Boobs. We're going to destroy the Adam data and burn the samples," Demona said. "Havana isn't getting shit."

Courtney smiled at her. "You can count on us, Sugar."

Sugar smiled weakly and headed for the transformation lab.

***

Crumb was on her hands and knees, the pink goo sliding off her body and draining through the floor grates. "Fuck... this is... actually not the first time I've woken up covered in goo."

Sugar laughed and sprayed her with warm water from a hose. The pink gel slid off Crumb's hair. "Sometimes, I put myself in a tube for fun."

Crumb laughed. "I can see the appeal. Very restful. I mean except for the whole robotic dildo action, and the constant orgasms, and attempted brainwashing."

"Did the brainwashing work?" Sugar asked.

"No, I was a twisted bitch before."

Sugar laughed. "Not the first to emerge completely unchanged."

Crumb sat back on her haunches and cupped her now immense breasts. "Oh, wow, I would not say 'unchanged'."

Sugar began drying her with the towel.

"My feet feel funny," Crumb said.

"It will be awhile before you can wear flats. Ballet boots will work best for now. I'll get you some when I pull your outfit off the latex printer. For now, though?" She fastened a tall, white latex choker around Crumb's throat.

Crumb traced the outline of the platinum pentagram on the front. "I do not think my rabbi would approve."

"No, I doubt it," Sugar said and kissed her neck.

Crumb turned her head and kissed Sugar's lips.

Her nipples began to leak white liquid. "Oh! Hello, Ambrosia," Crumb said.

"I'll get your nipple clamps as well."

Crumb gently pulled on her nipples with her fingers. Ambrosia sprayed onto the floor. "Ooo, look at me, Adam. I'm a fountain."

Sugar looked up to see Adam staring at them, the cock milker trembling as a new orgasm fed it fresh cum.

"I think we did that," Crumb whispered. She stood up, her toes 'en pointe' as she effortlessly supported all her weight on the tips of her toes. "Oddly comfortable." She turned and looked back over her shoulder at her heart shaped ass. "Wow, check out the backyard, Adam. I always wanted an ass. Looks like I have enough for two Crumbs."

"You look beautiful," Adam said.

"Aww, you're just saying that... because it's true," Crumb said as she climbed the ladder on her tiptoes.

"Does that hurt?"

"Not even a little. I'm strong, Adam. I feel like I could somersault all the way across this cavern," Crumb said.

Sugar leaned against Lewis's table. "You could. Since you're up there? Can you take the milker off your friend? You're the only one who can do it without a HazMat suit."

"Just yank it off, right?" Crumb asked.

"No!" Adam yelled.

Crumb laughed. "I know, dummy. God, so gullible. Our kid better have some street smarts, you dumb hick."

"What?"

"Nothing." She knelt down and examined the device.

"Just press the red button and it will release," Sugar said.

She pressed the button, and the milker made a hissing sound.

"Thank... God," Adam groaned.

"Feels better?" Crumb asked.

"You try having a balloon inflated in your pee hole and see how you like it."

Crumb laughed. "I want one of these for Lewis once I get through with him. Make for a fun Saturday night."

Adam laughed.

"Now can I yank it off?"

"Yes," Sugar said.

"Please do not yank it off!" Adam said.

"Oh, I see," Crumb said. "You want it nice and, mmm, slow?" She pulled it down gently... then she pushed it back up. "Maybe a little of this action?"

"God... Crumb!"

"What? I'm just being gentle," she whispered as she slid it slowly down. "Just like you wanted."

He gasped as she pushed his cock into the sleeve again.

"Uh, oh... somebody's getting hard again. Must not be comfortable in this tube," Crumb said. Then she leaned forward and ran her tongue up the plastic sheath.

Adam shook his head and laughed.

She pulled the milker off and the tube in his urethra slid out.

Adam moaned.

Then Crumb dropped the milker and sucked his cock into her mouth.

She sucked him slowly, knowing that Sugar was watching just made it more delicious.

Crumb looked up.

Adam's face was red as he looked back and forth from Crumb to Sugar.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth and licked his shaft. "Tell her... you like her," Crumb said between licks.

"Crumb, stop," Adam whispered.

Crumb stood up and began jacking his cock. "What? You don't want me to tell Sugar that you have the hots for her?" She looked over her shoulder. Sugar stared at them. "Oops, guess I let the cat out of the bag."

Crumb stopped stroking his hard cock and climbed off the stepladder. "Maybe later? Sugar could put on a HazMat suit and give you a handjob." She looked at Adam and winked.

He blushed and looked away.

Crumb walked over to Lewis's table. "What are you going to do to Lewis?" She asked Sugar.

Sugar smiled. "I thought we could leave that up to you."

"Hmm, dangerous. I like it," Crumb said. "What do you think, Adam? I have Lewis in my clutches and Sugar says I can do whatever I want. Should I be a good girl and wake him up to ask him what he wants?"

Adam laughed. "I've been in his mind, and I've been in your mind. He wants whatever you want."

Crumb nodded. "Soulmates." She turned to Sugar. "What are my options?"

Sugar shook her head. "Wide open. I know what I would choose, but he's in your hands."

Crumb laughed. "So, Lewis Cho, you wake up and the first thing, the only thing you're worried about? Is me." She rubbed his hair. "I could have told you that would happen. Whore Caste has a designation for someone who would die to protect the people they love."

"Yes, we do," Sugar said. "Unfortunately? It will have to wait. I took our AI down."

"Why?" Adam asked.

Sugar walked behind the cross. There was a beeping sound.

The cross whirred and clicked.

Then the shackles released.

Adam stepped onto the stepladder. "You're releasing me?"

"Yes, Adam," Sugar said. "There are people coming for you. And, we intend to fight to keep them from getting you. If we fail? You need to be ready to run." She walked around the cross with his clothes in her hand.

***

The sun was setting as Bubbles and Candy Kisses walked out the front door of Stallion's. They waved to Rita as she locked the door behind them.

They turned and watched as the steel security door slid down over the glass door.

The neon sign that said 'Open' winked out.

Stallion's was locked down.

Candy and Bubbles got into Bubbles' VW and sat looking at the darkened adult video store.

"We shouldn't leave," Candy said. "They might need our help."

"Sugar told us to go home," Bubbles said.

"I know. But... sometimes you have to do what's right instead of what you're told." She smiled. "Oh! I should write that down. I bet Adam would say that!"

"What should we do, then?" Bubbles asked.

A line of SUVs roared into the parking lot. They pulled up in front of the entrance.

Men began climbing out.

They had guns.

"Those men...," Bubbles said.

"Church Agents," Candy said.

A tall black woman got out of the lead SUV followed by a shorter man.

"Cain. That's Father Cain," Candy said. She pointed at him. "He used to be at the brothel! Maria told him never to set foot in New York again, Bull told me so!"

Some of the Church Agents started walking toward the car.

"Uh, oh!" Bubbles said.

"Drive, Bubbles! Drive!" Candy said.

Bubbles put the Beetle in gear and spun the tires as she turned it toward the exit.

There were popping sounds.

The back window of the VW blew inward as bullets hit it.

The girls screamed.

"Drive!" Candy screamed.

"I am driving!"

Bullets ricocheted off the back of the VW.

They spun sideways leaving the parking lot and then headed down toward the interstate. There was a patch of trees near the interstate entrance.

"Slow down," Candy Kisses said.

"Huh? No way!"

"Slow down. I have to jump out."

"Are you crazy?!"

"No," Candy said. "I have to stay and help."

"Then I'm staying too!"

"No, you can't. I need you to go to the brothel and get help. Tell Bull Drummond that Father Cain is back and he's attacking Stallion's. It's an important secret mission, Bubbles."

A tear ran down Bubbles' cheek. "I won't fail."

Candy kissed her. "I know you won't."

Bubbles stopped inside the cover of the trees. "I think you're the bravest ninja like ever!"

Candy got out and smiled. "I'm not a ninja. I'm Whore Caste." She closed the door and dove into the bushes as Bubbles sped away toward the interstate and downtown Ithaca.

***

"Father Cain? It looked like two whores in the VW. We can catch them if we leave now," the Church Agent said as they stood outside the front door of Stallion's.

"No, the common whores are imbeciles. They are of no consequence. Setup a perimeter - Marapova is no doubt on her way." He turned to Illia. "We need to end this quickly. I want Marapova to find nothing but the dead and dying when she arrives."

Illia grasped his arm. "I thought we were only here for the immune?! You intend on killing the Whore Caste here?"

He pulled his arm free. "This installation must be purified!" He walked to the security door.

There was a small window in the door. He peered inside. "Are you there, android?"

"Yeah, motherfucker, I'm here," Rita said from somewhere inside.

"In the names of Sister and Morpheus himself, open this door!"

"I don't see Sister or Morpheus, all I see is a pencil-dicked priest and a boatload of assholes, so? Go fuck yourself."

Cain held up a yellow box with a red blinking light and a black trigger running along one side. "Do you know what this is, machine?"

***

Rita stared through the panes of glass at the box the priest held. "Yeah. I know what it is," Rita sighed. "It's a failsafe detonator."

Ray was crouched by her desk. "What's that?" He whispered.

Rita smiled at him weakly. "It activates my self-destruct, lover."

"What?!"

Rita nodded. "Yeah, I was afraid they might bring one. If he presses that button? I'm gone, honey."

"Open the door," Ray said.

Rita smiled and shook her head. "No can do."

"Rita? You open that goddamned door!" Ray said as he stood up.

She reached out and stroked his cheek. "Baby, we knew our life expectancy was going to be a little shorter than the rest of the caste. I won't open that door. Not going to lose you and Sugar and Demona, not to save myself." She nodded toward the store. "Fall back to the security hallway. You have to hold them in case they break down the door."

"Stop talking like that. Open the door. We'll figure the rest out."

"Android?" The priest yelled. "My patience is wearing thin. One other little detail about this detonator? It's tied in via satellite to SlutzNet in Havana. It won't just be you who detonates, Rita."

Rita turned toward the door. "What do you mean?"

"We've chosen five-hundred Bimbots at random, all over the world, Rita. When I press this trigger? Five-hundred of your kith and kin, disembodied brains stuffed into android bodies? All of them die at once. I've never seen an android self-destruct. They say its quite awe-inspiring."

Rita looked at Ray. "Ray? I can't..."

"I know." He pulled out his cellphone. "Sugar? We have to open the door..."

***

Sugar sighed as she put her cellphone in the small pocket on her hip.

"What's wrong?" Adam asked.

"They got past Ray and Rita on the first floor. I've locked them out of the elevator, but they'll get past that. They're coming." She turned to Demona and Courtney. "Take Lewis and hide with him in your office."

Demona and Courtney put there hands on his table and began pushing him toward the back.

"Demona, destroy everything if he gets into the transformation lab," Sugar said.

"You got it, Red."

Sugar put her hands on Adam and Crumb's shoulders. "There's another way out of here. You two are going to have to run."

"Hey! I'm buck assed nude over here!" Crumb said.

"Better than dead assed dead," Sugar said. "You'll find clothes."

"Yeah, and I'm not going anywhere without Lewis," Crumb said.

"Lewis isn't immune. He's in no danger from the Church - well, no more than the rest of us. It's the two of you who are in danger. Now, stop arguing with me. We have to move, now!" She ushered them toward the main hallway.

Then she stopped in her tracks.

Cathy's voice was in her head. "Cain. His name is Bishop Cain. They did an eye job on him, Sugar. And, he's a psychopath."

***

Candy Kisses crouched in the woods just outside the Stallion's parking lot. The door had opened a moment before. Father Cain and the tall woman had gone inside accompanied by three agents.

1...456789