Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam nodded. "Yeah, I met them. Sort of nice, actually. And terrifying."

"Second? They're giving me the white latex outfit." She shrugged.

"And, if they're lying?"

"Then I'll probably end up a big titted sex doll. There are worse things." She leaned over and kissed Lewis's forehead. "Tell him I wanted this, okay?"

Adam nodded.

Machinery hummed nearby. One of the glass tubes filled with pink fluid was moving on small tank treads toward Crumb. Dr. Demona walked beside with a control box attached to it by a cable.

"Guess that's for me," Crumb said.

"Yes," Sugar said as she emerged from someplace behind Adam. "We can do the procedures on an operating table, but it's much quicker and easier on the subject to submerge them. You'll be semi-conscious, but you won't feel any pain. You'll be indoctrinated by a video headset - that is, if you can be indoctrinated."

"SlutzNet? Lower the harness," Demona said.

Two loops made from black cables lowered from a winch in the ceiling.

Crumb took a deep breath.

"Arms out, honey," Demona said.

Crumb held out her arms.

Demona fit the cables under her arms.

"Take her up, SlutzNet."

The cables began to rise. They pulled tight under Crumb's arms, and she rose.

She smiled at Adam. "See you on the other side. If anything happens? Take care of him."

Sugar looked up at Adam. "The only things that are going to happen are wonderful things."

"Holding you to that," Crumb said. "If I die? I'm gonna haunt the fuck out of you, Sugar Tits."

Demona laughed. "Everybody relax. I haven't lost one in a transformation tube yet. Now, quit your bitching or I'll give you three boobs."

"Hmm, there's a thought," Crumb said.

The winch slid across the ceiling on a track. Crumb's feet dangled over the pink liquid. The harness began to lower.

Her toes touched the goo.

"Wow... tingly," she said nervously.

Her calves were submerged, then her thighs.

She started to hyperventilate as she descended past her waist.

"Relax," Demona said.

Crumb was panting. "I'm trying."

The goo was up to her neck.

Two robotic arms lowered from the ceiling. The first placed a breathing mask over her mouth and nose.

The second fit her with a headset as she slipped completely within the liquid.

She was trembling inside the tube.

Then she began to thrash.

"What's wrong with her?!" Adam said as he strained to get free.

Demona shook her head. "It's normal! Just claustrophobia. We usually sedate them before they go in. The fear will pass."

Crumb went limp in the tube, and Adam relaxed as well.

Sugar smiled at him. "Break that cross and Ray will kick your ass."

Adam shook his head. "What is she seeing?"

"Not what, who. Cum Slut Cathy, or a computer representation of her. She's a White Witch. She's explaining everything about transformation to Crumb," Sugar said.

Demona nodded. "And distracting your little friend as well."

IVs rose from the bottom of the tank like eels. The needles darted forward and sank into Crumb's skin.

Demona smiled. "There we go. She can't feel a thing. Okay, SlutzNet. I need two 800 cc implants."

Adam watched as the robot arms returned and slid into the tank with two transparent breast implants.

Demona held out her hands in front of the tube and two joysticks rose up from the base. "SlutzNet, how about a little music? Play something by Ghost."

Life Eternal came over the speakers as Demona operated the joysticks.

More robotic arms emerged from the bottom of the tube under Crumb. Laser light flashed inside as Demona deftly performed robotic surgery on Adam's best friend.

***

Candy Kisses stood in Mikaela's room and stared in awe at the white vial in her hand.

"So, you understand what we want you to do?" Lisa asked.

Candy smiled and nodded. "No."

Lisa stared at her. "You don't understand?"

She shook her head. "Yes... I don't understand."

Mikaela put her hands on Candy's shoulders. "Candy, sweetie? One more time: take this to Sindy..."

"I understand that part! I love Sindy! She's very cuddly after sex..."

Mikaela smiled. "Yes. And, tell her Lisa and Mikaela want her to drink it..."

"And, tell her it will make her remember who she used to be and she won't want to transform people against their will anymore?" Candy asked with a smile.

"Uh, well, you don't have to tell her that last part," Mikaela said.

Candy nodded. "Gosh, you have the prettiest eyes, Mikaela."

"Thank you..."

"But, I don't force people to do what they don't want to anymore. Sugar said I didn't have to."

"Candy, you're not transforming Sindy - she's already transformed," Lisa said.

Candy laughed. "You're right: it's not technically transformation, so it obeys the letter of the law. But, it violates the spirit of the law."

Mikaela's mouth dropped open. "What law?"

"The first law of the Book of Adam: Don't transform people against their will. Technically, this isn't transformation, but I think Adam would agree with my interpretation."

"Book of Adam?" Lisa asked.

Candy grinned from ear to ear. "The collected teachings of Adam, the new living god. I'm compiling them into book form. It only has one verse so far." She blinked. "The book's pretty, though." She held up her hands - they sparkled. "I used lots of glitter."

Mikaela sighed.

Lisa turned her back, clenched her fists, and screamed silently.

Mikaela nodded. "Okay... okay... yes, you can tell Sindy what it will do, but please tell her that Adam's life is at stake and that Lisa, and I really, really need her help."

Candy giggled. "See! It's better Adam's way!"

Mikaela smiled. "So, after she takes the..."

"Magic Adam cum?"

Mikaela bit her lower lip. "Yeah, that... after she's... like you? The two of you need to sneak into Stallion's and break Adam free." Mikaela's brow knitted. "Anything in the Book of Adam against that?"

Candy rolled her eyes. "Nope. I told you, there's only one verse."

Lisa took Candy's hand. "One last thing..."

"Golly, this is already a lot to remember, Lisa," Candy said.

"I know, but this is important: this is a Top Secret mission. If you're caught... please don't tell Sugar who sent you."

Mikaela punched Lisa in the shoulder. "Hey!"

"Shut up," Lisa said. "I'm covering our asses."

***

Courtney sat in Demona's lab and worked with the DNA analyzer.

She looked up from the screen. "You're hovering. Please stop."

Demona stood just behind her. "I'm not! I'm just interested in your progress..."

"Demona, I'm fine. Please trust me: I am fine."

Demona sighed and kissed the top of her head.

Courtney smiled. Then she frowned. "Goddamn this machine."

"What's wrong?"

Courtney threw her hands up in the air. "It keeps failing and saying the source is contaminated. I have gone through six samples from Adam, and it keeps saying the same thing."

"It's always been temperamental." Demona opened the top of the white plastic enclosure. She looked inside for a moment and then closed it. "You know, it has trouble with my DNA as well. I'm a chimera and it fails every time."

"Chimera?" Courtney asked.

Demona laughed. "Yeah, that means I have two distinct sets of DNA. It's uncommon. Most likely I had a twin in utero that I absorbed early on. The machine sees both sets of DNA and says..."

"Source is contaminated. So, Adam's a chimera?"

"Maybe." She took the sample out of the DNA analyzer. "Let's take a look under the quantum microscope."

***

Lewis Cho woke up and nearly screamed. He was held fast on a table with his arms and legs in an 'X'. He was also naked.

None of this made him want to scream.

It was the sight of Crumb floating motionless in a tube full of pink fluid to his left.

Her breasts were now a huge G cup - two black suction cups at the end of tubes suckled at her nipples.

IVs and wires made a web around her.

A huge black dildo attached to a thick tube moved in and out of her pussy, while a smaller version invaded her ass.

But Lewis Cho did not scream.

He had two goals: get loose and get Crumb. In that order.

He flexed his left wrist. His arm was held tight.

He moved his right.

It was looser.

Lewis had always been cursed with narrow hands. They weren't manly, not the hands of a worker like his father.

But, having hands that could be squeezed down to roughly the same size as his wrist had its uses.

He squeezed his right thumb toward his palm.

"Come on," he thought.

He pulled his hand through the loop.

Lewis lay motionless for a moment. Then he raised his head slightly and looked around. He couldn't see anyone other than Crumb.

Someone moaned behind him. He couldn't crane his neck to see. He just had to chance it.

He moved quickly to unlock his left wrist with his right hand - the straps were a simple buckle.

Lewis sat up quickly, undid his ankles and dropped to the floor.

"You're awake," a woman said.

Lewis spun around. There was a table of medical instruments beside him. He grabbed the first thing he could find - a white plastic handle with a single button.

He pointed it toward the woman: the redheaded White Witch.

He pressed the button on the handle.

A thin red laser light extended out three inches from the end of the handle before it was 'caught' by a small, mirrored cap.

"Lewis? Put it down," Adam said.

Lewis focused.

Adam was hanging on a steel cross behind the White Witch.

"Adam?! What the fuck...?"

The White Witch took a step toward Lewis.

He pointed the laser at her. "Stay back."

"Don't hurt him," Adam said.

"I don't hurt people. Why would you even say that?" The White Witch said.

"I can think of two people in the last hour whom you've definitely hurt," Adam said.

"God, you are such an old woman," the White Witch said. "Lewis, my name is Sugar. Please put down the laser scalpel. It's very dangerous. It can cut through steel..."

He pointed it at her face. "What are you doing to Crumb?"

"What she wanted," Sugar said. She took another step toward him.

"It's true, Lewis," Adam said. "They're making her one of the White Witches."

"But... she said... if they gave her breasts that size...?"

Sugar smiled and shook her head. "Implants. She has large implants under her skin. They've already healed. No loss of intelligence."

Lewis took a step back and turned to the side so he could look at Crumb.

"I love her! She is my entire life. Why would she...?"

"She loves you too, Lewis," Adam said.

Sugar took another step toward him. "Can't you imagine a world where someone could be completely, madly in love with you, but still want what she wants?"

Lewis sobbed. "Yes, but... I loved her just as she was. I didn't... I didn't tell her before she..."

"She knew, buddy," Adam said.

"Look at her, Lewis," Sugar said.

He kept the scalpel pointed at Sugar, but he looked at Crumb.

She was smiling behind the breathing mask.

"She heard every word," Sugar said. "SlutzNet, raise Miss Schwartz's goggles, please."

The video goggles flipped up.

Crumb was looking through the fluid at Lewis.

Lewis began to sob and dropped the scalpel. The laser light winked out.

Crumb mouthed the word: soulmates.

"Sleep," Sugar said. She caught Lewis as he passed out. She lifted him easily and placed him back on his table.

Demona ran in on her high heels. "Triple helix... One father, two mothers."

"What?" Sugar asked.

"Adam's DNA... it isn't... it's not a double helix. It's three strands woven together - a triple helix."

"Who were his parents?" Sugar asked.

"How the fuck should I know, Red? I'm still trying to figure out how a fucking triple helix even works. This is voodoo to me."

***

Adam felt like the room was spinning.

The conversation from his dream in the maelstrom. Verbatim, every single word. Triple helix... One father, two mothers.

"Is he human?" Sugar asked.

"Uh... I honestly... I don't know," Demona said.

He shook his head. "My mom's name is Evelyn. One mom. I never knew my dad."

Demona shook her head. "Honey, I've examined every sample we took from you: one male Y donor, two female X donors, mixed together in the craziest helical structure I have ever seen." She turned and took Sugar's arm. "There's more. We need to talk. In private."

Adam watched them leave. Then he hung his head. What was happening?

There was a whirring noise as Crumb's goggles covered her eyes again.

"Alone at last."

He looked up.

Pike stood at the foot of his cross wearing his dirty tie dye.

Adam strained to break free.

Pike held up his hands. "Whoa, compadre, the giant did a better job this time. I don't think even you can break free." He snickered. "Embarrassing hanging around with your dingus in a plastic tube, huh? 'Course, if that was me they'd probably use a cigar tube, you know, man? I checked out before this whole 'grow a bigger dick' thing."

"Pike, can you get me out of this?"

"No, man. I'm not here. Not really. I'm a projection into your past, amigo."

Adam strained his arms. "That stuff Demona was saying about me having one father and two... mothers."

"Stop that before you hurt yourself. Sometimes the best way out of a situation isn't brute force." Pike walked over to Crumb's tube. "Whew... that is a beautiful woman. I knew this girl down in Fresno once. Sadie. She had short blonde hair like that. Man, she could play some guitar. Grew some primo weed too..."

"Pike!? I asked you a question."

Pike turned toward him. "I know. I heard you. Yeah, your... Demona... is right. One father, two mothers."

"Who...?"

"Who is your mom, Adam? Who do you see when someone says the word 'mom'?"

"My mom. Evelyn Price."

Pike pointed at him. "That's right. Evelyn Price is your mother. She gave birth to you, raised you..."

"Who's my other mother?"

Pike turned away. "I met her once. Hair like spun gold. Out of my league, man. You ever see a girl like that?" He laughed and nodded toward Demona's office. "Of course, you have. What am I saying? Anyway... yeah, I met your other mom once. Some people go away, and the world is less for that, you know? Some people go away, and creation mourns. That was your other mother." He turned toward Adam and wiped away a tear. He smiled. "You have her eyes, kid."

"What happened to her?" Adam asked.

Pike shook his head. "Not for me to say. Don't push, okay? I'm telling you all I can. Maybe more than I should."

"My father?"

Pike laughed. "You got his chin. I won't say anymore."

Adam started to ask something else.

Pike interrupted. "You want to get out of here?"

"What? Yes, I want to get out of here."

"Okay, man. Concentrate on the when. The where will take care of itself. Just like before."

"The when? I don't know when..."

"Let me help you. December 8, 1980. 10:30 PM."

"That was way before I was born."

"I know," Pike said. "Trust me, man."

"December 8, 1980, 10:30 PM," Adam thought. He closed his eyes. He felt a breeze on his face.

He opened his eyes.

He was at the heart of the maelstrom.

The cross rocked and swayed.

And then the maelstrom swallowed him.

Back on Level 10 of Stallion's, the cross stood empty.

***

Candy Kisses di Amal was nervous as she went from one floor of the downtown brothel to the next looking for Sindy di Drummond. She passed the whores and their customers as they laughed together in the hallways.

On the third floor, Bull Drummond, Sindy's Whore Master stepped out of a room and into the hallway.

"Hi, Bull," Candy said.

The tall man smiled at her. "Hi, Candy. Is it already time for your shift?"

"No. I was... I was looking for Sindy."

"Oh, I'm sorry, sweetheart. Sindy is out of town today. She won't be back for a few days. Can I help you?"

Candy stared at him. Her lower lip began to quiver. "Um... do you like cum?"

Bull squinted at her. "Uh, no, Candy, I don't... have that inclination."

"Oh. Okay."

He stroked her hair. "Candy, are you alright?"

"Yeah... I'll be okay, Bull." She walked away toward the steps. She really wanted to call Lisa and Mikaela, but Lisa had been very clear after swearing Candy to secrecy: she couldn't call them, no matter what because someone might be monitoring their phones.

She was sobbing by the time she reached the first floor.

Other whores and studs passed her. All of them looked concerned because she looked concerned.

But, none of them were White Witches or even Whore Masters.

She briefly thought about asking her mate, Sanjay. No. He would just turn up his nose at the thought of another guy's jizz.

She wiped away her tears as she reached the front door.

Bianca "Bubbles" Bennett walked in the front door. She looked up at Candy. She also looked like she had been crying. "Hi, Candy."

"Hi, Bubbles. What are you doing here?"

"I lost my job, Candy," Bianca sniffled. "I thought maybe Bull would let me work here."

"Why'd you lose your job?"

Bianca shrugged. "Dr. Love won't transform anybody against their will anymore, so she doesn't need me for show and tell."

Candy nodded. "I know how you feel. I failed my Top Secret mission."

"What Top Secret mission?"

"Duh," Candy said. "If I told you, it wouldn't be Top Secret, now would it?"

"No, I guess not. Want to work the street with me?" Bubbles asked.

Candy sighed. "I... hey, wait a minute. You're smart, aren't you?"

Bubbles shrugged. "I dunno. I guess."

Candy smiled. "Sure you are! You worked for a professor! And, you like cum, right?"

Bubbles did a double-take. "What does that have to do with anything?"

Candy looked both ways. "Come with me. I need to ask you something."

***

Manhattan, New York

December 8, 1980

10:30 PM

Adam ducked naked into an alley and clutched his arms around his sides. "F... Fuck, it's cold."

A homeless man looked up at him from the flattened cardboard box he was using for a bed. Then he pulled a threadbare blanket over himself and went back to sleep.

Pike smiled at Adam from the back of the alley and beckoned.

Adam ran barefoot down the dirty pavement.

Pike nodded to his left. "Second trashcan down."

Adam opened the trashcan lid.

There was a plastic bag inside that read 'Army and Navy Store, Brooklyn, NY'.

He opened the bag to find pants, a shirt, a jacket, and a pair of sneakers - all in his size. "Who...?"

"You. You put them there," Pike said.

"Me? I didn't do that." He hurriedly pulled the pants up and fastened them. Then he grabbed the shoes.

"You haven't yet. You will."

"This is confusing."

Pike laughed. "Just put your clothes on, man."

The jacket was old but warm.

"Where am I?" Adam asked.

"72nd Street, Upper West Side of Manhattan. The when you know: December 8, 1980."

Adam shook his head. "Why am I here, Pike?"

"To save a life."

"Whose life?"

"You'll see."

"Okay, why am I here to save someone's life?"

"Because, well, all life is sacred, and everyone is worth saving. It's the second verse."

"Second verse? Of what?"

"A book Candy Kisses is writing. Kind of important. She used glitter and everything."

"You're a goddamned sphynx," Adam hissed.

Pike laughed. "Yeah, man. I am." He nodded toward the street. "One block East beside the park. I'll meet you there." Pike disappeared.

"Jesus."

Adam walked up to the street. He pulled up his collar and walked East. Old cars passed him on the street. He could hear disco music playing somewhere.

A pretty girl in brown suede boots passed him. She smiled and he smiled back. She looked about twenty.

123456...9