Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, fuck it, she thought. Maybe it is magic.

It was the binding, and it was more. A joining of hearts, and it was more. A mingling of souls, and, still, it was more.

They were in the maelstrom. He held her close. She couldn't tell where he ended, and she began and that's the way it was supposed to be because it takes two to make one. One plus one equals one, because one is never whole without the other.

Voices around her. Her own. His.

He kissed her. "Why didn't you get on the rocket?"

"How would you have found me?"

"Angela, my Angel, I will always find you."

An apartment, it's a city, maybe New York. Light streaming in through big picture windows and she is naked, one leg wrapped around him as he presses her against the wall, surging into her.

And, the kiss, always the kiss. Every memory of things that haven't happened yet tied to a kiss, all the kisses are one kiss, and it never, ever ends.

Somewhere else, another time. He kisses her and smiles, rises into the air like a bird. "I'll be back."

And, she is standing on the ground, holding hands with the other White Witches on a battleground in San Francisco and she is so very afraid because they could all die.

Another time. It's night. He kisses her and they are flying.

"How long will you love me?" She asks.

"Till the universe dies."

"What will we do then?"

"Make a new one."

She opened her eyes.

He held her lovingly as she leaned back in his arms. "Welcome back."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

She squeezed her eyes shut, forced herself to stand straight. "Run. You have to run!"

"I know."

He was infuriating. So calm. Always so calm even when she was coming unglued. "Adam. Please..."

"Angela, my Angel. I'll be back."

"You better fucking come back." She kissed him hard. Then she flung open the gate and pushed him through.

She put her back against the gate and it closed.

Then she slid down it and sat down on the stone floor.

Angela "Sugar Tits" Owens wept.

***

Mistress Maria Anastasia Marapova di Morpheus stepped out of the SUV and into a warzone.

The denizens of Bull's Brothel were patrolling the parking lot of Stallion's.

The captured Church Agents sat in a group on the asphalt, their hands tied behind their backs.

Dominatrix Whores passed among the agents, their whips at the ready should any of them try to escape.

The remains of crushed SUVs, uprooted trees, boulders, and shattered street lights littered the ground.

Maria tried to hide her smile - her Whore Caste had rallied and defeated a foe they should not have been able to handle, and they had done so without a single loss.

Brittney hurried along behind her in a camouflage pink latex jumpsuit, a pink sucker in her mouth.

Bull Drummond stood just inside the entrance, guarding it.

"Master Drummond," Maria said.

Bull bowed his head. "Mistress Marapova."

"Fine work."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Brittney paused beside him and held out her fist.

Bull bumped it with his own.

Brittney laughed and then hurried along after Maria into the store and to the security hallway beyond.

***

"So, I thought, why not take out the street lights? I mean it was like shooting fish in a barrel. I couldn't miss at that range," Candy Kisses said as she sat on the floor of the transformation lab. Sanjay held her and occasionally wiped away tears as she spoke.

They were surrounded by Whore Caste who hung on Candy Kisses the Ninja's every word.

Sugar walked by and smiled.

"Where have you been?" Demona said as she walked up to Sugar and took her hand. "This place has been a circus. You know the Great White Bitch is on her way down here?"

"Please don't call Maria the 'Great White Bitch'," Sugar said.

"Ahh, she loves it."

"She actually doesn't."

Demona looked both ways. "He gone?"

Sugar nodded and tried not to cry.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Is there anyone in your office?"

Demona shook her head.

"Take me there."

Demona ushered her inside and closed the door. She touched a switch on the doorframe and the glass window walls turned opaque white.

"Now, what's wrong?"

Sugar collapsed on Demona's shoulder. "Oh, God. Help me."

"Help you?!"

"He... oh, God..." She began to sob.

"What? Did he do something?"

"He... he kissed me."

"Okay?"

Sugar raised up and wiped away her tears.

Demona stared at her. "For fuck's sake, Boobs, you've been kissed before."

"Not like this. Oh, God, Demona. He kissed me and... I'm Angela Owens again."

"You're... huh?"

"I'm Sugar Tits, but I'm also Angela Owens. We had it wrong. We had it all wrong. Who we were can't be destroyed. Sugar Tits is Angela Owens. This... who I am? It's always been me, Demona."

"Oh, Red, I could have told you that. I'm still Mona Karnes, I'm just tougher than I was. A bit more demented."

"I thought... I thought Angela Owens was this weak part of me. She wasn't. She was just my... conscience. My sense of right and wrong."

"And, now she's back?" Demona asked.

Sugar nodded. "I can't do things to people against their will. Not anymore, Demona. Oh, the things I've done? I will never be able to make up for the things I've done." She laid her head on Demona's shoulder and sobbed.

Demona rubbed her back. "Listen to me. Yeah, you've done some pretty fucked up things. But, you've done some good things as well. Courtney for one. That old lady in the truckstop. Dozens more, Sugar."

"Yeah, how about Stacie Fuchs? I took her away from her family. The people at your aunt's pizza parlor? Donny and Madison? Kimiko, Demonica... Oh, God, Demonica. It's my fault... Demonica is my fault."

"Stop it! You stop it, right now. You were a creature without a conscience, okay? You are not responsible for any of that." She grabbed Sugar's shoulders. "Red, we are trying to save the world. To accomplish that, we're in league with demons. People like that wretch Cain who's still rattling off his confession. Sister. Goddamn it, Morpheus himself. We're in dark territory, honey. Maybe there's a light at the end of it, maybe not. But, no matter what? Angela Owens, Sugar Tits, whoever the hell you decide you are? She was one of the heroes of this fucking story. You understand? You want to make up for the bad things you did? Then you be a fucking hero now."

Sugar looked at her. She smiled weakly. "How do you always know exactly what I need to hear?"

Demona shrugged. "Because I'm a goddamned mad scientist, that's why. I'm a motherfucking hero, just like you."

Sugar grabbed her and held her tight. "I think I love him, Demona. I think he's the love of my life... after you."

Demona laughed. "Of course you love him. You're the alpha bitch. He's got a cock like an alien Clydesdale. That's just evolution at work."

Sugar laughed.

Demona stroked her cheek. "About damned time you found somebody worthy of you. I was getting worried."

Sugar wiped away a tear. "He's gone. What if I never see him again?"

Demona laughed. "Nice thing about having all these psychics with visions? We know you see him again."

Sugar laughed. "Yeah, I guess so."

Maria flung open the door. "What in the actual fuck happened here?"

Demona put her fists on her hips and looked up at Maria. "Bitch, you better knock before you walk in my office. I'm a fucking doctor, not one of your stooges. If you think I'm impressed by your high and mightiness? Fucking think again. I'm more powerful than a goddess. I'm a fucking surgeon. Now, you walk that muscled ass back two steps and fucking knock."

Maria looked down at her, seething.

"Go on." Demona tapped her foot. "I said knock."

Maria took two steps back and lightly tapped on the doorframe.

"Better," Demona said. She turned to Sugar and winked.

Maria glared at them. "Now, will someone please tell me what the fuck happened here?"

***

"So, he was definitely the Adam?" Maria asked as she paced in Demona's lab.

"Absolutely. There's no question," Demona said. "He's the product of genetic... I hesitate to call it manipulation... it's more, synthesis. Someone took DNA from three transformed, one man and two women, and created a new type of life form. He is as alien to us as we are to the humans."

Brittney leaned back in one of Demona's chairs. "Well, if we're the next stage of human evolution, what is he?"

"The next stage in ours," Maria said.

"The final stage," Demona said. "He is, quite simply, a god."

"On our side?" Maria asked.

"Yes," Sugar said.

"You seem certain of that."

"If you had seen him in the hallway with Cain? He was horrified by what Cain was. The darkness in the man. Adam's on our side... so long as we don't stray too far from the path."

Maria frowned. "Path? What path? Morpheus's path?"

"Right and wrong," Sugar said. "He won't tolerate cruelty. He won't tolerate hurting people in any way."

"Religious zealot. I've had enough of them for one lifetime," Maria said. "How many of our people were compromised by this 'new god'?"

"Lisa and Mikaela, though Gwen reports they are functional with limitations," Sugar said. "Candy Kisses di Amal and Bubbles Bennett..."

Demona spoke up. "Who, by the way, saved our asses tonight along with over 500 Bimbot lives."

Sugar smiled. "Dr. Love..."

"No great loss there," Maria said.

"Courtney Fuchs, but she's completely fine. And, our new recruit, Mistress Crumb."

Demona laughed. "Yes, who is, as we speak, going through a catalog of sex mods for her boyfriend's transformation, so I think she's still evil enough to suit you, your eminence."

Maria rolled her eyes. Then she stared at Sugar. "What about you?"

"What about me?" Sugar asked.

"Have you been compromised?"

"I didn't fuck him, Maria, if that's what you're asking? He had... no effect on me."

Maria continued staring at her. "What I'm asking you is: can you continue to run Ithaca, or do I need to bring in another White Witch?"

Sugar stood up. "We're all alive here, aren't we? The Church was repelled."

"More through luck than skill," Maria said.

"If you have someone in mind to replace me? By all means bring them in. I will gladly follow them."

Maria sighed. She walked over and took Sugar's hands. "No. You are my hand in Ithaca, Sugar. I just needed to hear you say it."

"Fuck, I'm going to get all weepy over here," Demona grumbled.

Brittney giggled.

"Silence," Maria hissed.

Brittney popped her sucker back in her mouth and smiled.

Maria turned to Demona. "Where is Sister Illia?"

"Search me," Demona said. "She just walked that amazing ass right out of here. Didn't see which direction she went."

"God, you're a horrible liar," Maria said.

"Actually, I'm an excellent liar. I just like to throw the truth at you every once in a while to keep you guessing."

"Just... make sure I never find her."

"You got it, your immenseness."

Maria groaned before continuing. "I'll be taking Cain with me when I visit Sister in Havana. What's his condition?"

"Medically speaking: he's an artichoke," Demona said. "He's stuck in an endless loop of confessing his, frankly disgusting, sins. Takes him about three hours, then he starts over at the beginning."

Maria smiled. Then she began to laugh.

"That makes her happy," Demona said. "Human being is a vegetable, and she thinks that's hilarious. I'd love to hear her confess her sins."

"Oh, doctor, there aren't enough hours in a millennium."

"Total psychopath," Demona said under her breath.

"Shh," Sugar said.

***

Sugar followed Maria and Brittany to the top floor.

Sister Asmodea and Sister Alicia knelt on the floor of the security hallway, their hands behind their back and secured with bondage cuffs.

"Sugar, we didn't do this, I swear," Asmodea said when she saw them get off the elevator.

Sugar looked away.

"Please! I swear we didn't."

Maria reached down and picked Asmodea up by her throat. She held her aloft as Asmodea kicked and struggled. "I made an exception for you and your slut. I let you stay when I threw all your vile kind out of New York. Sugar trusted you. I trusted you. And, you do this to us? You endanger my children? One of you is going to die tonight. The other is going back to Sister so they can warn your wretched kind of what it costs when you cross us! Which of you will die tonight, Asmodea?"

"Maria, don't," Sugar whispered.

"Not one word," Maria warned.

Brittney took Sugar's hand. She looked up at her and shook her head.

"Me," Asmodea croaked. "Kill me. Spare... Alicia. I swear... we didn't do this. But... don't kill her."

Alicia stared straight ahead. "She did nothing."

Maria looked down. "What?"

"She is tainted. She is one of you. A degenerate."

"What are you saying?" Sugar asked.

"I am the informant."

"That's not possible," Sugar said. "She doesn't have access to Level 10."

Alicia laughed. "I broke through the seals on Level 9. You're all so stupid you didn't even notice the breaks in the welds. I've been watching you for months. I've seen you plotting and planning - oh, Sister knows everything. I called Cain and told him the abomination was on Level 10. I only wish he had killed all of you."

Maria lowered Asmodea to the floor.

Asmodea lay gasping on her side. "Alicia? Why? Why did you...?"

"You act like you care for me? Really? All I hear about is your Russian. Your Alexei."

Maria laughed. "Jealousy? All this for jealousy?"

Alicia's eyes blazed. "All of you? You perverted her. She was perfect. You ruined her. Like you turn everything to rot with your disgusting lust."

Asmodea sobbed.

"I asked Cain to kill you, Asmodea. To put you out of your misery."

Sugar fell on Alicia. "You bitch! You goddamned bitch!" She landed blow after blow until the nun lay unconscious on the floor.

"Don't... kill her," Asmodea pleaded. "She's sick. She doesn't know any better."

Sugar pulled Asmodea into her lap. She undid the shackles.

Maria looked down. "Brittney? Take that... thing to the car. We'll return it to Sister where it belongs."

***

Maria and Brittney left. They placed a tied and especially gagged Bishop Cain in the back of the SUV beside Sister Alicia and headed for the airport.

Even with the gag in place, the Bishop continued to mumble his confession.

Demona walked out of Stallion's and into the cold night air.

She scanned the parking lot looking for a vehicle the right size to transport a doctor who was twice the size of a Whore Master.

An unmarked panel truck was parked near the exit.

Someone looked at her from the passenger side of the truck.

She walked up and tapped on the window.

Nurse Evie Price looked at her with tear stained eyes.

"Take a walk with me?" Demona asked.

Evie opened the door and stepped out.

"Did you think I wouldn't figure it out?" Demona asked.

The redhead stared at her with fear in her eyes.

"It wasn't until tonight that I realized Nurse Evie was Mistress Evie Price di Morpheus," Demona said. "Someone told me a story about Mistress Evie Price. She was a nurse in San Francisco back in the 60s."

Evie smiled. "Yes. Adam is my son."

"I know. He told us... well, he thinks his mom is back on the farm in Roxbury, Kansas. Doubt he would believe his mother is the prototype for the Street Whore class."

"Is he alright? Allen has been trying to find out what's going on...?"

"Allen... Fuck, of course, Dr. Allen Thompson... Dr. Thompson is that Dr. Thompson. The prototype Whore Master. Jesus, I'm slow."

"Demona, is Adam okay?" Evie asked.

"Yes. He's fine. God help the Church if they do catch him. He turned a Bishop into a bowl of potato salad in there." She took Evie's arm. "Come on. I have a lot to tell you."

***

Sugar sat on the floor of the security hallway with Asmodea in her arms.

"I loved her, Sugar," Asmodea sobbed. "I wanted her and I and Alexei to be a coven one day."

"I know."

"She wasn't always like this," Asmodea said. "I swear she wasn't. It's... the Church... the goddamned Church! It destroys everything!"

Sugar rocked her gently. "I know."

"I'm alone."

"No, you aren't. Come on." Sugar stood up and led her to the elevator.

"Where are we going?" Asmodea groaned.

"You'll see."

She leaned against Sugar as the elevator descended.

The doors opened and Sugar led her to the bedroom Sugar shared with Ray, Rita, and Demona.

"Come on," Sugar said as she opened the door.

Ray sat on the floor with Rita riding him slowly, his long cock sliding in and out.

She smiled at Asmodea and held out her hand.

"No, no... I don't think I can right now," Asmodea said. She started to back out of the room.

Sugar put her hands on Asmodea's shoulders. She kissed the nun's neck. "We love you. You belong here, with us."

Rita rose off Ray, leaving his cock standing hard and glistening. She took Asmodea's hand and led her to Ray.

Asmodea's outfit was a latex nun's tunic that fell to mid-thigh.

Rita lifted it gently as she pushed Asmodea back to stand over Ray.

Ray guided her down gently.

Asmodea gasped as Ray's cock slid into her.

Rita knelt beside her as Asmodea began to ride Ray reverse cowgirl.

Ray's hands found the dress zipper and pulled it down.

Rita pulled the dress from Asmodea revealing her lithe body.

Ray loosened her coif and began pulling it off.

"No... wait," Asmodea whispered.

"Shh," Rita said as she kissed the nun.

Her shoulder length brown hair fell down, released from the latex coif.

Asmodea moaned.

Rita's hand slid down and found Asmodea's engorged clit. She smiled.

Her fingers began to vibrate.

Asmodea's eyes snapped open, and she screamed in Rita's mouth as the Bimbot brought her to orgasm.

Sugar knelt beside them and caressed Asmodea.

They loved her all night.

***

Adam Price ran through the forest northeast of Ithaca. He had spotted the interstate hours before. He had also spotted SUVs packed with men carrying guns lurking in the shadows near the road.

The Church was out in force, and they were after him.

So, he had stayed in the woods and just kept running.

There were perks to this whole transformation thing - he had been running for hours and wasn't winded. And, though the wind was icy, he wasn't cold.

He thought about using the maelstrom and taking himself to some other time - but, when would he go? The past, the future? What if he made a mistake and ended up someplace worse than he was now?

So, he ran.

They spotted him sometime before 4:00 AM.

He saw the flashlights through the trees.

A line of men were coming through the forest to the south.

A lot of men. How many bullets could he dodge?

He ran up an embankment, weaving through the trees.

He slid to a stop on the edge of a cliff.

A river flowed through a narrow gorge more than two hundred feet below. "No! Fuck!"

He turned to run back down.

Flashlight beams shown through the trees. They were closing in.

"Stand and fight or jump. Hell of a choice, man," Pike said.

Adam turned to see Pike standing in front of an oak on the edge of the cliff.

"Now you show up. Give me a date to focus on."

"I got nothing, man. Sorry."

"What the fuck are you talking about, Pike?"

"Fight or jump. That's the choice, man."

Adam looked over the cliff. "Are you insane?"

A bullet zinged past his ear.

Adam ducked.

Pike knelt beside Adam. "Fight or jump, kid."

Three more bullets slammed into the tree beside him.

Adam flung himself into space beyond the edge of the cliff.

1...456789