Transformations - Dr. De-Mona Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, do what?"

"Treat me like I'm a person?"

"You are a person, Rita." He held out his hand again and she ignored it.

She stepped lightly onto the floor. "I don't need your pity."

"Pity? What the fuck are you talking about?"

She shook her head. "Look, asshole, I'm not a real person, understand?" She held up her hand. "See? Plastic, Ray."

"Yeah, okay. I get that. But Rita Gaia Blotchley is inside that plastic. Her brain is in there. Her soul is in there. Everything she is? It's inside this, actually very pretty body."

"And, what? You care about the me inside this body, Ray?"

He stared at her. "Of course I do. I care about you, Rita. I love you."

She burst out laughing. "You? Love? You freaks don't know the first thing about love. You're ugly inside, Ray. Nothing but dead things. I fucking hate you and Sugar - you know, at least Demonica is honest about being a fucking monster. You and Sugar? You just lie to yourselves. You don't love anybody, Ray. Certainly not me." She pushed past him.

He watched her as she walked to the elevator.

"Next time you need someone to watch your back in the monster cave? Pick somebody else. Because I swear to Christ I'll push you in the goddamned lava next time," she said.

***

The elevator doors opened on Level 10.

And, when they did, Sugar was prepared for Mona's reaction.

At the sight of Demonica, the demoness once known as Melanie Karnes, Mona stumbled backward into Sugar's arms.

"Mona, she calls herself Demonica now, but she is still Melanie Karnes. Still your aunt," Sugar said.

"My darling niece. How good to see you?" Demonica said as she stepped out of the elevator followed by Evilyn in her pale blonde form and Ciara.

"What? No... no, this can't... her eyes," Mona whispered.

"Don't you like them?" Demonica said. She blinked rapidly, the glowing orange and yellow eyes flashing as she did.

"I don't understand it completely either, doctor," Sugar whispered.

"The voice is deeper, but the shape of the face is the same," Mona whispered. She stood up straight. "Melanie, what did they do to you?"

"Who? Sugar? Oh, well, let's see. She turned me into a bisexual slut, and then she transformed me into a dominatrix. Let me think, what was it like? Hmm, I suppose it could best be described as putting my brain through a meat grinder and pushing the meat back into my skull."

Mona turned and glared at Sugar.

"I made mistakes, doctor."

"Oh, it was no mistake, niece," Demonica said. "They did exactly what they meant to do to me. It was Morpheus who had other plans. He made me what you see now."

"And what are you exactly, Demonica?" Sugar asked.

"Hmm, well. You know the fairy tales tell us that Satan was God's favorite angel, but that he turned on God and was cast out? I think that's a lie. If we accept that God is perfect, how could he make such a mistake? No, I think God made Satan to serve a purpose - he punishes the wicked so God doesn't get His hands dirty. And my god made me to find a different way to save the world just in case the Church fails. I'm the hammer in case the carrot doesn't entice."

"Morpheus told you that?" Sugar asked.

"Not in so many words, but he did set me on a path of self-discovery - oh, sorry about your coeds, I'm afraid I've used them up. So many successful experiments." She stepped aside and pointed at Evilyn. "Take Evilyn here. Isn't she exquisite?"

Evilyn blushed.

"You see, Mona, the Church had planned to make Evilyn like Sugar, but she chose to be like me. Show her, darling."

"I'd rather not, if it's okay," Evilyn said.

"Don't be shy! Oh, Mona, I have a book written by Morpheus himself. It details genetic manipulation on a scale you can't even imagine. It's so advanced, it's like magic. Go on, Evilyn, show her."

Evilyn shimmered and wavered.

Mona shrank back again.

Evilyn stood in her demon form, her wings spread out behind her.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Demonica whispered.

Mona stared in disbelief. "Wings? Do they work?"

Demonica smiled and knelt beside Mona. "Honestly? We don't know. I see no reason why not, but we'll need to test - hers as well as mine."

"You have wings?" Mona asked.

Demonica shrugged and the wings unfolded from her back.

Mona touched the membranous bat wings.

Demonica took her hand. "I know this is confusing, but I really am your Aunt Melanie. I remember everything about our lives together. I'm very proud of you, Mona."

"It really is you?"

Demonica hugged her. "Yes, it is. Come with me to my floor, Mona. I have things to show you. You have more options than what Sugar has told you."

Ciara caught Sugar's eye. The cheerleader whore mouthed the word, 'No'.

Sugar nodded. "Havana says Mona isn't to go with you, Demonica."

Demonica glared at Sugar. "Do they?"

"She is to be Professional Caste."

"I doubt that. I think my mandate from Morpheus overrules the Church..."

Sugar smiled. "I doubt they would agree. But, if you like, I can contact Mistress Marapova and ask her opinion on it."

Demonica matched her smile. "Oh, I see no reason to involve Mistress Marapova."

"No, I doubt you do."

Demonica stroked Mona's cheek. "Don't let them bully you, Mona. They can be cruel, but the choice is yours."

***

As she drove away from Stallion's, Bobbie kept an eye on her phone.

One hundred yards from the little hillside where Stallion's stood, she had five bars of signal.

Blocking, she thought. Something on the hillside was blocking cell signals - but the cell phone the giant behind the counter carried worked just fine.

She turned around and drove back, pulling off at the exit.

Sure enough, the cell signal disappeared as soon as she approached the hill.

She didn't slow down, she simply pulled back onto the interstate and stopped at the next exit, a mile away.

She parked in a supermarket parking lot.

Bobbie tried Mona's cell once more.

Straight to voicemail again.

Maybe Mona's cell was off?

Or maybe she was somewhere inside Stallion's, her cell blocked.

She got out of the car and dialed her cell.

"Detective Kennedy, NYPD," she answered.

"Detective, it's Bobbie Palmer. I followed your advice and drove to Ithaca. I can't find Mona."

"Where are you exactly?"

"Near that porn store, Stallion's. Did you know it's a cellular dead zone?"

"Yes, we thought that was odd too, but Stallion's checked out - I mean it's a mob front, but all porn stores are. These guys traffic in drugs and extortion, not abducted women. Stallion's just launders money for the New York families. For the mob, they're almost legit."

"I'm going to go back out there and look for her. I wanted to know if I should call the local cops?"

Kennedy was quiet.

"Detective?"

Kennedy sighed. "No. Don't do that."

"They're dirty?"

"I never said that, okay Miss Palmer? I don't know anything for sure, but... don't call them. Listen, I'm in the middle of stuff here. My partner and I can be up there tomorrow. Just go back to the motel and wait for us, okay?"

"Yeah, if this was your wife, what would you do?"

Kennedy sighed.

"That's what I thought. If something happens to me? You know where I went."

"Shit," Kennedy said as Bobbie closed the call.

Bobbie grabbed her backpack out of the trunk and tossed her cell inside.

Then she put on the backpack and started jogging down the street. A few minutes later, she crossed into the woods on her way to Stallion's.

***

"I'm not getting a whole 'love vibe' from my aunt for you, Sugar," Mona said.

"I know."

The two of them were standing in the hallway on Level 10, still staring at the elevator doors where Melanie Karnes, now calling herself Demonica, had returned to her lair.

"No offense, but I think your story about universal, polyamorous love might have a few holes in it."

Sugar nodded. "I told you. It's not perfect." She smiled weakly. "I can't tell you what went wrong with your aunt, exactly. All I can tell you is, the other White Witch and I were very new when we made her. We didn't do things correctly..."

"Correctly? My aunt is some kind of demon out of Dante's Inferno. Yeah, I would say you made a few mistakes."

"She wasn't like that before... okay, she was cold and calculating. We made her a dominatrix, and that's part of the personality. But this? This is something else entirely."

"So, my choice is between becoming Professional Caste or... some kind of imp?"

"What?! No! Mona, no." Sugar touched her arm. "Mona, you can't seriously be contemplating going to Level 9 with her?"

"No, I'm contemplating running."

Sugar looked away. "You can't run."

"Why not?"

Sugar sighed. "I'd stop you."

Mona laughed. "There's no choice here, is there?"

Sugar shook her head slowly. "The Church mandated what you are to become."

Mona shook her head. "The giggly slut I ran into in Manhattan before I left? What was her name? Raunchy Rachel - one of you, isn't she?"

Sugar nodded. "Street Whore. She was to make initial contact and begin getting you used to the idea. It might have been months before the Church came calling."

"But the schedule got moved up because I was poking around here?"

Sugar smiled. "You're persistent."

Mona frowned.

"Mona, I want you to understand. I know this sounds like slavery..."

"It doesn't just sound like it, Sugar. It is."

"But is it really? Mona, you know how sexually fulfilling this can be. A complete loss of inhibitions. And your work? No limits..."

"Oh, yeah, I'll be encouraged to experiment on the unwilling with no oversight. I took an oath, Sugar. I took an oath to 'do no harm'."

"It's not harm. They're happy when we're done..."

"Jesus! Would you listen to yourself? You're rationalizing forced medical experimentation! You're turning women into bimbos."

"Men too. It's not all girls."

Mona laughed. "You think it's okay because you aren't just victimizing women?! Fuck's sake."

Sugar nodded. "Look, this is going to happen. You are going to join us, whether you want to or not. They will make you. You have no idea how powerful, how connected, they are. The Church is everywhere now. They own politicians, police, finance - they're all around you. And they want you, Mona. Nothing will dissuade them from taking you."

Mona shook her head and looked at her feet. "Bobbie. She'll be with me?"

"I'm... working on it."

Mona looked up in horror. "You're working on it? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!"

"Evidently there is some confusion above me..."

"Tell them if they want me? She and I are a package deal. Understand? I'll kill myself before I let them take her away. I mean it."

"I already told them that. Give me time, and I'll make this right. I promise."

***

The Incubatrix hid in a space beneath the loading dock, unseen as the late afternoon became evening. She was just a few inches over three feet tall, so the cramped space was comfy for her, though the late day sun had warmed the narrow space to the uncomfortable point.

She was sweating down her ass crack and she scratched at her thick hairless balls as drops of salty sweat dripped from them onto the concrete.

She was a simple creature - a far cry from the honors student she had been. She had no memory of Kathy Morgan, Sophomore majoring in Botany at Ithaca College.

To the Incubatrix, she hadn't existed prior to last night. Even though Kathy had cried out in terror as Demonica had stripped away her identity and memories.

She squatted on her haunches and waited.

The voices in her head entertained her.

They said nasty, vile things that almost made the Incubatrix giggle. She stroked her fat cock and licked her lips.

Demonica's orders had been simple: wait for someone to come to the loading dock alone and drag them down to the cavern. Not one of the transformed - humans only.

And try not to be seen doing it.

This last part would be simple.

There was a series of air ducts rising up from the subterranean levels. One of those ran under the loading dock. It had been a simple matter to cut a hole in the aluminum with her sharp claws.

She would drag her prey back through the duct work and down to Level 9.

She had asked Demonica if she could fuck them first.

This had resulted in a backhand from the Mistress.

No fucking.

Though Mistress said she might allow the Incubatrix to play with some of the victims so long as she behaved. They would, after all, want to possess some individuals.

The voices in her head giggled at that thought.

They were in a hurry to get squirted into host bodies.

One of them whispered something naughty to her, and it caused her to laugh.

She jerked her thick cock furiously and shot black cum on the concrete.

***

"You're just going to let me go?" Mona asked.

She was in the sex shop with Sugar and Ray.

"Yes," Sugar said. "Please don't call the authorities. You'll make the Church angry, and they'll punish you."

"What if I just make a run for it?"

Ray shook his head. "Sorry, doc. They'll find ya. Believe me. You can't run and you can't hide from these people."

Sugar took her hand. "Talk to Bobbie about it."

"And what if they won't let us stay together?"

"I'll fix this, Mona. You have my word. I'll call in Maria Marapova. They'll listen to her."

"Who's she?" Mona asked.

"Scariest motherfucker on earth," Ray said. "I'm serious. Not one thing on Level 9 scared me like that amazon does."

"She's a White Witch made by Morpheus's own hand," Sugar said.

Mona sighed and let go of Sugar's hand.

She walked out and the inner door shut behind her.

"This fucking sucks," Sugar whispered.

***

Ray had moved Mona's car behind the store last night, and he had retrieved it for her a few minutes before 4:00 PM.

Mona got in and left the lot at 4:17.

And that made all the difference.

If Mona had waited just five more minutes, or if Bobbie had started out jogging through the Ithaca countryside five minutes earlier, they would have met in that parking lot.

They would have embraced there and kissed. Mona would have complained about Bobbie's face being sweaty, and they both would have cried in relief over finding each other.

But that's not what happened. Bobbie was five minutes too late, or Mona five minutes too fast, and, because of that timing, everything was different than it would have been.

Destinies changed, people died, others went mad, and events played out in the way events do.

Because, though time can bend? It must be bent through conscious effort by someone who has the power to bend it, and though the one who could bend time cried in anguish at not being able to bend time for both Mona and Bobbie, he could find no way to save the future through this action.

Being a god sometimes sucks just as much as being a human.

That's written somewhere in the Book of Adam, or at least it should be.

***

Bobbie Palmer lay down at the tree line and watched the movement of people around Stallion's Adult Video. She had noticed construction vehicles when she had been there earlier, but there had been no activity.

Now, there was plenty of activity.

Perspective can be a funny thing. The construction workers looked normal when you stared down from the hillside from two hundred yards.

That is, until one of the workers stood beside one of the men in black suits who seemed to be guarding the work site.

Then you noticed that the workers were almost fifty percent taller than the men in the suits.

"That can't be right," Bobbie whispered as the sun began to set against the hills to the west.

As the shadows grew, she eased down the hillside, sticking to cover.

She would go in when it got dark.

She didn't notice her cell was displaying 'NO SIGNAL' - she had closed to within 100 yards of Stallion's, and her phone had been jammed.

***

"Come on, Butch. Pick up," Mona whispered as she drove toward the motel.

"Hi, this is Bobbie. Please leave a message at the beep." The tone sounded.

"Baby, it's me. Sorry I'm late. I found out a lot. I'm heading back to the motel, and I really hope you're there. Call me. I love you."

***

When the sun went down, Bobbie decided to risk sneaking past the workers and guards.

There was a line of empty dump trucks behind the store, evidently being used to move earth from some excavation. She dodged from one hulking truck to the next.

The guards seemed to be concentrating on the front of the building and ignoring the back.

The more Bobbie saw, the more she was convinced Mona was in trouble. Who had a private security force protecting a porn shop? And where do you get eight foot tall construction workers?

She ran to the rear of the store.

There was a loading dock there.

And she almost ran headlong into one of the giants.

She fell backward and tried to scramble away on her hands and knees like a crab.

The bald man stared down at her, his eyes glassy like a shark's.

His expression was blank.

Bobbie almost screamed when the man reached down and offered his hand.

She stared at it for a moment, and then realized he meant to help her up.

She took the dinner plate sized paw and he lifted her to her feet.

"Th... Thank you."

He stared at her with the same dull expression and then stepped around her to continue whatever task he was intent on performing.

"Jesus," she whispered as he lumbered away.

She ran up the ramp to the loading dock and across a steel grate in the floor.

Then she was falling forward on her face.

She landed on her hands and spun around.

The grate was lifted up and tossed aside by two bronze colored, tiny hands.

It rose from under the grate and sat on its haunches on the concrete.

The creature was naked and small, as if someone had taken a full grown person and crushed it down to something just over three feet tall. The big breasts marked it as female, but the thick cock and balls that dangled between its chubby thighs made it clear that it was decidedly masculine.

It smiled at her as it rocked on its heels. "You come with me," it hissed.

"The fuck are you supposed to be?"

It laughed and stuck out a tongue at least a foot long. The tip waved like a serpent's head reacting to a snake charmer's flute.

Bobbie leapt to her feet and took up a boxer's stance. "I really don't want to hurt a little person."

The creature scrambled on all fours and collided with Bobbie's shins with enough force to send her tumbling forward on her face once again.

Bobbie got on her hands and knees.

Two tiny hands grabbed the back of her leggings and dragged them down her thighs.

Bobbie cried out as the long tongue slipped past her thong and between the cheeks of her ass. It licked her asshole.

She scrambled to her feet and yanked the leggings back up.

The little shemale cackled. "Mmm, yummy. Nice and salty and sweaty."

"Oh, I'm kicking your ass now, bitch."

Bobbie feinted with her left foot and then brought her right up and down in an axe kick to the top of the creature's head.

But it never connected.

The little left hand shot up and grabbed Bobbie's ankle.

She tore off Bobbie's tennis shoe and laughed.

Her tongue shot out and licked Bobbie's toes.

"Fuck! Gross!" She tried to yank her foot back, but the hand was like a vise on her ankle.

The thing giggled as its tongue slid further and further out of its mouth.

It slid up her leg, circling her calf and proceeding up her thigh.

"Fuck! What the fuck are you?"

The creature laughed, it's voice muffled by its own tongue. The tip reached Bobbie's crotch and probed at the seam in the fabric.

"What? No!"

The fabric stretched as the tip of the tongue pressed harder and harder.

"Stop!"

The fabric ripped and the tongue touched Bobbie's panties only momentarily before deftly slipping past them and into her wet pussy.