Transformations - Dr. De-Mona Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... feels weird."

She laughed, something low and guttural. "I know. I like weird now, Calvin. So will you." She shoved her finger in to the third knuckle.

"Fuck!" Calvin cried as his cock lurched and leaked precum.

"Ooo, that got a reaction!" Heidi laughed as she started sucking him. Her finger fucked his ass in rhythm with her mouth on his dick.

Calvin leaned back again. "Jesus, bitch."

Smack. Smack. Smack. He could hear the sound over the droning of the infomercial.

Calvin opened his eyes.

Something was behind Heidi. It was small and dark.

It was fucking her.

"What... the... fuck?"

Heidi stopped sucking him, but she kept moving her finger in and out of his ass. "Oh, she's my new friend. She's called Incubatrix. Now, she has got a fucking cock, Calvin! It's five times the size of yours. And... Mmm... she knows how to use it."

Calvin stared in disbelief as the tiny shemale fucked his wife. "What? How?"

"Shh," Heidi whispered. "Don't worry about your little dick, Calvin. She says we can fix it."

Calvin squeezed his eyes shut. He had to be dreaming.

"Aiggh!" The Incubatrix screamed.

Heidi's eyes rolled back in her head. She pulled her finger out of Calvin's ass. "Fuck! Oh, Calvin, I'm so full now."

The Incubatrix fell onto the floor, her long cock going flaccid and falling across her thick thigh. She laughed and winked at Calvin.

Heidi stood up slowly, her legs spread.

Black liquid dripped from her gaping pussy.

She smiled down at the drops.

Then she reached down and caught some on her fingertips. She licked her fingers, drawing the black cum into her mouth.

"Tastes so good," she gasped. Then she smiled, the cum on her lips, teeth, and tongue. "Let me show you."

She leapt on him, pressing her lips to his and pushing the demonic cum into his mouth.

Calvin screamed against her lips as voices filled his head.

He stopped struggling and went limp for a moment. Then he drew his wife into a passionate embrace.

Blood pumped into his cock and it began to swell.

***

"We didn't take her, doctor. I swear," Sugar said.

Mona leaned on the counter. "I don't understand. Where is she? Is there any other part of the Church that might have taken her?"

"No. I checked with Gwen and Alex Kincaid. She never went there. They are the only other Whore Caste operating in the Ithaca area."

Mona started pacing in front of a vibrator display. "This is my fault. All of it. If I had just stayed in Manhattan..."

"Mona, it isn't your fault," Ray said.

"No," Rita said from the inner doorway. "It's their fault. Ray and Sugar and the rest of the perv patrol. Everything bad in this world is because of them."

Sugar rolled her eyes. "Rita, as usual you aren't helping."

She held up her middle finger and went back to her desk, letting the inner door close.

"She isn't wrong," Ray grumbled.

"I know," Sugar said.

***

The Incubatrix sat in the smelly recliner and watched her new conquests fuck on the dirty trailer floor.

She jacked her thick cock as Calvin's body assfucked Heidi's body - to call them Calvin and Heidi now was a misnomer. Their demons were in full control.

Calvin's cock was now swollen to almost ten inches in length with bulging veins - enough to almost split Heidi's asshole.

They grunted like animals as they fucked.

Calvin came deep inside her ass and the Incubatrix came as well, spraying them both with demon cum.

She leaned back in the recliner and took a sip of stale beer. "Time to go."

***

Being mostly synthetic now, Rita's thought processes were different than when she had been human. Things that took conscious thought like looking for something or figuring out the answer to something tangible like distance or speed were now handled by sub-processors. Her mind was, for the most part, free to ponder deep philosophical questions like: Why was she here? Did she really want to go on as a plastic doll? What is the nature of love?

How could she best kill Ray and Sugar without causing her self-destruct mechanism to go off and reduce her to a pile of plastic and silicon confetti?

Though her computer brain picked up movement in the parking lot at 3:00 AM, it took a few seconds for her human brain to latch onto the information and try to process it.

By the time she turned her video camera eyes toward the parking lot, the shapes were gone.

***

The Incubatrix ushered Heidi Coombs's naked body into the space beneath the loading dock. The possessed woman squeezed into the open air vent all the way to her hips.

"It's too small!" The demon with Heidi's voice said muffled by the duct.

"Not!" The Incubatrix grumbled. "Heidi's ass too fat! Squeeze, bitch!"

Heidi's body tried to pull itself forward.

The Incubatrix grabbed the overhead grate and raised both legs.

She kicked Heidi's ass and sent her flying into the duct.

The Incubatrix giggled and Heidi's demon laughed as well as she disappeared down the air duct.

The Incubatrix turned and looked up at Calvin Coombs's body.

It stared down at her with unfocused eyes.

"Hmm." She put her hands on his hips to measure them and then compared them to the opening. "Ass fits." She looked up and frowned. "Shoulders not. Come here!"

Calvin's body knelt down.

She grabbed Calvin's left wrist in one hand and his left armpit with the other. She jerked violently, dislocating his shoulder.

Calvin didn't make a sound.

She repeated the operation on his right shoulder.

"Yes! Lay down."

Calvin lay down in the cramped concrete space.

She grabbed his ankles and dragged him into the vent, his arms dragging uselessly behind him.

***

Bobbie Palmer opened her eyes. The cavern had been dark when she had passed out earlier.

Now, it was bright as day.

Demonica sat beside her on the stone altar. "How do you feel, Bobbie?"

"What did you do to me?"

"Fucked your brains out, don't you remember? I have to confess, Melanie harbored some repressed homosexuality - you always turned her on, Bobbie."

Bobbie rolled onto her side and looked away. "You did something to my head. You made me want you."

"Yes, I did," Demonica said. Then she leaned over and whispered in Bobbie's ear. "But you loved it. You loved every inch of it. You can't hide your thoughts from me, Bobbie Palmer. You're just as twisted as I am. We're practically soul mates."

Bobbie shrank away.

Then she remembered what happened just before she passed out. She grabbed her throat and felt for the wound.

"All healed."

"You... cut my throat. I..."

"Died? In a way. What was it Shakespeare and his contemporaries called an orgasm? The 'little death'? Apropos in your case, darling."

Evilyn was standing close by looking morose.

"What did she do to me?" Bobbie begged.

Evilyn closed her eyes and shook her head.

Smells came to her. The smell of the lava far below, the stagnant air of the cavern, the smell of unwashed bodies.

Blood. She turned and pressed her nose against the rock altar.

The smell of blood, strong and pungent.

Her blood. Blood from her throat.

A sudden compulsion swept over her and she licked the blood stained rock.

Her pussy quivered with desire.

Demonica laughed.

Bobbie sat up on her elbows, the taste of dried blood still on her lips.

She wanted more.

"What did you do to me!" Bobbie screamed. The cavern echoed and the creatures in the darkness shrank back.

Even Demonica looked shocked.

Then the demoness smiled. She took Bobbie's hand and held it up to her face.

Her hand was pale and gaunt, the skin almost transparent.

"No. No, what did you?"

Demonica placed a claw between Bobbie's lips and tapped on one of Bobbie's teeth. "Go on. Feel for yourself."

Bobbie reached up and gingerly pushed her upper lip.

She cried out.

Her canines were an inch long and razor sharp.

"Are you cold, Bobbie?"

"What?"

"I'm just wondering. Being room temperature, do you feel cold? Or do you always feel warm?" She reached out and wrapped her hand around Bobbie's wrist.

Her hand felt like a warm bath.

"I'm dead," Bobbie whispered.

"Undead. You see, Morpheus was a big fan of the old horror films. He wanted to make a vampire, and here you are."

Bobbie lay back down on the altar and curled herself into a ball.

Demonica laughed. "How tough you were? All bluster and bravado. But look at you now. You want to die, don't you, Bobbie?"

"Leave me alone," Bobbie sobbed.

"You think this is bad? Are you starting to feel hungry yet, Bobbie?"

Bobbie uncoiled herself and leapt on Demonica, driving her back on the slab.

She closed her jaws on Demonica's throat and pierced her flesh, drawing in a mouthful of blood.

It burned like acid.

She spat and heaved, rolling off the altar as Demonica laughed above her.

She cowered on her hands and knees trying to remove the burning blood from her mouth.

"Ignorant bitch," Demonica laughed. "Only human blood will quench your thirst - from a live source. You can't drink from me or one of my creations. You can't even drink from one of the transformed. Only human blood. Innocent human blood, darling. Oh, and you'll need to feed every six hours or you'll start killing everything in sight."

"Goddamn you!" Bobbie screamed.

"Indeed," Demonica said.

Evilyn knelt beside Bobbie and helped her to her feet.

She looked over Bobbie's shoulder at the altar where Demonica was sprawled. "How could you be so cruel?"

Demonica giggled. "I just made her immortal. So what if she has to suck blood to survive?"

Ciara took Bobbie's other arm.

Evilyn left her to Ciara and turned toward Demonica. "Is this who you are, Demonica? A cruel monster? I can't believe that. I couldn't love you if that was the case. And I do love you. You're better than this!"

A tall blonde in tattered red lace panties walked into the chamber.

Everyone stared at her.

Bobbie took one look at her and tackled her, driving her fangs into the blonde's throat.

***

"Bobbie, stop!" Evilyn said as she pulled Bobbie off the unconscious blonde.

Blood flowed from twin puncture wounds on the woman's neck.

Bobbie screamed and began throwing punches at Evilyn.

Evilyn lifted her into the air and shook her.

"Holy shit," Ciara whispered.

Evilyn looked down. She was holding Bobbie at arms length.

And two feet off the ground.

Muscles in Evilyn's biceps flexed as she held the struggling vampire.

Bobbie leaned forward, her eyes blazing red as she tried to bite Evilyn.

Evilyn shook her, the woman's snapping back. "Stop it, Bobbie!"

The woman's eyes cleared, and she burst into tears, blood dribbling from the corners of her mouth.

Evilyn's heart melted. She pulled Bobbie close. "It's okay, Bobbie. It's going to be okay."

Ciara knelt beside the bleeding blonde woman. "She's still bleedin'."

Demonica walked past and grabbed Bobbie's arm. She dragged her away from Evilyn and pushed her onto the floor. "This slut is here to be your meal. Eat."

"What?! No!" Bobbie screamed.

"Demonica, stop this!" Evilyn said.

"Be quiet. I sent the Incubatrix to bring food for Bobbie, and she is going to eat." She reached down and dipped her fingers in the woman's blood. Then she wiped it on Bobbie's lips.

The change was immediate.

Bobbie dove on the woman again, sucking greedily.

Demonica stroked her short hair. "That's right, darling." She looked up at Evilyn. "Oh, fine. Have it your way." She wrenched Bobbie's hand up and turned it over. She bit down on Bobbie's wrist and blood spurted from the wound.

Then she pressed Bobbie's bleeding wrist against the woman's mouth.

The woman began to suckle.

"Fuck me, man," Ciara whispered. She looked up at Evilyn and mouthed the word, "Gross."

Bobbie stopped biting the woman's neck.

Then they kissed and rolled together on the floor.

"Seems pretty friendly now," Ciara whispered.

They spun into a 69 and Bobbie ripped off the remnants of the red lace panties before going down on the blonde.

Ciara leaned over and looked at the blonde's face.

Her canines were now long and pointed.

"Guess there are two of them now."

***

An hour before daylight, Mona walked to the door. "I'm going back to the motel. You'll call if she comes back here?"

"Yes, of course," Sugar said.

Mona walked through the inner doors.

"They're worse than you think," Rita said from her desk.

"You would know."

Rita nodded. "I'd tell you to run, but it won't matter. The Church wants you, that's a good thing. They might not hurt you."

Mona didn't turn around. "They're already hurting me." The door to the parking lot closed behind her.

She got in her car and drove down the hill to the exit ramp.

She slammed on the brakes.

Melanie Karnes, Demonica, was standing at the ramp entrance in her latex loin dress and the thigh boots. She was illuminated by the headlights.

Behind her, distant cars sped past on the interstate.

She looked at Mona with her fiery gaze.

Then she walked to the car and opened the passenger door.

She sat down in the seat, the horns on her head making her headpsace cramped.

"What do you want?" Mona asked as Demonica shut the door.

"Hmm, what a question to ask. What do I want? I want a world free of famine, poverty, disease. Unburdened by overpopulation." She smiled. "Of course, I think my methods might not be to your liking, dear niece."

Mona ignored her answer. "Do you know where Bobbie is?"

"Yes."

"Will you take me to her?"

Demonica smiled. "Yes. Leave your car here and follow me."

Mona parked the car on the shoulder and followed the tall demoness up the hill to Stallion's. She took only her medical bag.

Mona barely came above Demonica's stomach.

"You're not Melanie, are you?"

"I have all her memories. Remember that time you snuck off to the concert and you got so drunk you puked on my shoes when you got home?"

"Yes. I remember it. I remember it because I was there. You weren't. You're not my aunt."

Demonica looked over her shoulder and smiled a strangely beautiful smile. "You were always smarter than me, Mona."

"This is a game to you, isn't it?"

Demonica stopped and turned around. She reached out and stroked Mona's face with an onyx claw. "It can be an enjoyable game. Since you're convinced I'm not your aunt, nothing is stopping you from exploring your new sexuality with me."

Mona shrugged away. "I love Bobbie."

Demonica raised an eyebrow. "Oh, so you didn't have sex with Sugar?"

Mona looked down.

Demonica laughed. "She's quite adept with her tongue, isn't she? Poor Sugar. She wears her heart on her sleeve. I fear she will come to a bad end." Then she smiled. "Tell me, did you fuck Ray as well? His cock is magnificent, isn't it? I find him dull, though, don't you?"

"Are you taking me to Bobbie or not?"

Demonica nodded and turned toward the store. "We'll need to go around back... unless you'd like me to kill Ray and Sugar? I can you know."

"Fine. We'll go around back."

They walked around to the loading dock and climbed the steps.

Demonica opened the back door but then she stopped and held Mona back. "Almost forgot." She stepped in alone and something broke.

Mona followed her into the bright hallway.

The remains of a security camera lay on the floor.

The elevator door opened and Demonica motioned her inside.

***

Bobbie sat with her back against the altar.

Heidi Coombs, or whatever now inhabited her body, lay snuggled against her.

Evilyn sat beside Bobbie and held her hand.

"I'm a monster," Bobbie whispered.

"No, you're not. You'll find a way to control it."

Heidi tried to push Bobbie's knees apart so she could go down on her.

Bobbie pushed her away.

The woman hissed at her and crawled away into the darkness.

"You didn't kill her. That's something," Ciara said as she paced back and forth above them.

"I wanted to. I would have drained her dry if Demonica hadn't stopped me," Bobbie said.

Evilyn had taken the opportunity with Demonica gone to explain everything to Bobbie. But Evilyn wasn't sure how much of the story Bobbie could absorb given her traumatized state.

Bobbie glanced up and looked across the room at the other half of her 'meal'. The naked man was Heidi's husband.

He smiled at her and tilted his head to the side, baring his neck.

"Jesus," Bobbie whispered.

"You're hungry again?" Evilyn asked.

Bobbie nodded. "She lied. It's not every six hours, more like three hours before feeding." She swallowed hard. "I'm going to kill that man, Evilyn, and I won't be able to stop myself."

"He don't seem to mind," Ciara said as she chewed a fingernail.

Evilyn shook her head. "It's like he wants to be eaten."

"Boys are weird," Ciara said.

Evilyn laughed despite herself. "Come here."

Ciara sat down on Evilyn's lap and laid her head on her shoulder. She reached out and held Bobbie's other hand.

"Bobbie?" A woman said.

Bobbie leaped to her feet.

Mona Karnes was standing at the entrance to the chamber.

Bobbie began to sob.

Mona crossed the cavern floor and held her tight. "God, you're cold! Why are you so cold?"

"Just hold me."

Ciara snuggled closer to Evilyn. "This isn't going to end well."

***