Transformations - Dr. De-Mona Ch. 04

Story Info
Bobbie searches. The Incubatrix Attacks! Reunion.
13.3k words
4.69
10.4k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transformations: Dr. De-Mona Chapter 4

Comments welcome!

--------------------------------------

Bobbie Palmer pounded on Mona's door at the Holiday Inn Express. "Mona! Open the door!"

An old man peeked out at her from next door.

Bobbie was wearing her exercise outfit: purple lycra leggings with matching sneakers and a sports bra.

She glanced at the old man. "Mind your business."

The old man shut the door.

She pounded again. "Mona! Are you in there?"

"She left," the old man said, his voice muffled behind his door.

"When?"

"Late. Like two or three in the morning."

"Jesus," Bobbie spat. "Hey, Pops, where's the nearest porn store?"

"What?!"

She rapped her knuckles on his door. "Porn store! You know, where old pervs like you get their jerk off material?"

The old man was silent for a moment. "Stallion's Adult Video up on the interstate. Maybe five miles."

"Thanks, Pops," Bobbie said and went to her car.

***

"What you're talking about is sexual slavery," Mona said.

"Hardly that," Sugar said.

Mona was walking around the newly constructed Level 10 laboratory. The equipment was top drawer, everything from more advanced CRISPR type systems to electron microscopes and things she didn't even know existed. The tech was decades ahead of her Manhattan lab.

And the mad scientist in her was intrigued. She felt horrible guilt over it, but it was there, nonetheless.

She stood in front of massive glass cylinders over ten feet tall filled with pink or blue fluid. "What are these?"

"Transformation tubes. They're supposed to be safer and gentler than our current methods."

"You put people in these?"

"Not here. They've been used in Havana or so they tell me. We have no doctor yet."

"You psychos are going to drown people in pink and blue goo."

"Not if we have the right doctor."

Mona laughed. "This isn't medicine. This isn't science. This is science without oversight, without conscience, without a soul..."

"Then join us and give us those things, doctor. Help us save the world, Mona."

"Turn off the sales pitch, I'm getting a headache."

Sugar smiled. "Sexually frustrated again? So soon?"

"Shut up." Mona flushed beet red. "I'm in control of my body. I'm not a slave to my libido like you."

"You have to admit it's fun though."

"So, your guru waved his magic dick and poof! All of you believe you have to save the world by turning half the people on earth into sex slaves for the other half?"

Sugar laughed. "I am no slave, doctor."

"No, you're worse. You're the slave master. You and that brute upstairs."

"That brute has a name. It's Ray. He's kind and loving and gentle. We are masters and mistresses in name only."

Mona shook her head. "Tell that to your victims."

"Yes, doctor. It's not perfect. The system isn't perfect. We're not perfect. We do bad things for good reasons..."

"You do bad things for NO reason, Sugar! Did it ever occur to you that your god is lying to you?!"

"Of course it has! I was transformed against my will, doctor. My original personality was suppressed. I have nightmares that she's still inside me somewhere, terrified."

Mona grabbed Sugar's hands and squeezed. "Then why in the fuck do you believe in this?"

Sugar smiled and shook her head. "I just do, Mona. I believe it with all my heart. I know that if we don't do these things the human race will die."

Mona shook her head. "Fucking zealot. Enjoy your fucking Kool-Aid. I don't want any part of this."

"Don't say that yet," Sugar whispered.

"It's bad enough what you've done to me to this point. I'm cursing. Angry. I'm not like that, Sugar. I'm soft spoken. Something you did to me has made me..."

"Fierce?"

"I was going to say 'an asshole' but 'fierce' is close enough."

Sugar laughed.

"I'm not going to have a choice, am I?" Mona asked.

Sugar smiled weakly. "They won't take no for an answer, doctor. I would, but they won't."

"Fuck. I'm a goddamned slave."

Sugar shook her head. "It doesn't have to be like that."

"No, I just have to be your resident mad scientist. I just have to take innocent people and put them in glass tubes for you. Turn them into fetish models and whores for the amusement factor."

"This is going to happen whether you are part of it or not, doctor. You are standing in front of a tidal wave, and you are either going to ride that wave or be crushed by it."

Mona shook her head. "When do I get to see Aunt Melanie?"

Sugar closed her eyes. "Later today."

"Jesus, what the fuck did you do to her? Give her tits as big as Volkswagen's? Two pussies?"

Sugar shook her head. "Just... later, okay?"

***

Being the Hellstorm's girlfriend had its perks. Chief among them? The things in the cavern that ate human flesh and / or blood (and there were lots of them) left her alone.

But Ciara stuck close to Eve just to be safe.

The needle toothed blind things and lizard people were bad enough, but the bat things always looked like they wanted to snack on her.

Earlier, one of the coeds had died during transformation.

And Ciara had kind of thought she was lucky to be out of this nightmare. Death would have been preferable to some of Demonica's 'experiments'.

Then, of course, the dead girl had staggered to her feet and stumbled away.

There was no escape from Demonica... which is exactly what Demonica said when the dead girl got up and walked away.

Ciara would give anything to escape from Demonica.

But she knew Eve would not leave.

That's the way love worked. Ciara loved Eve, and she would never leave her.

Eve loved Demonica, even though she was Satan's scum sucking bitch concubine.

She giggled when she though that, and instantly regretted it because Demonica looked up from where she was working on a girl and scowled at her.

Ciara was unsure if she was scowling because she had heard her giggle, or because she had read Ciara's mind and knew about the 'scum sucking bitch' comment.

"Both," Demonica said without looking up, and that put the question to bed.

Ciara cowered behind Eve.

"What are you doing to her?" Eve asked and nodded toward the naked girl on the altar.

Demonica looked at the open book Kimiko held beside her. "She's called an Incubatrix."

Ciara looked gingerly around Eve.

The girl on the altar had been taller before, but now she seemed... squished. Her arms, legs, and torso were smaller. Her skin had a bronze pallor.

The face hadn't been pretty to begin with, but now it was pinched and shrunken.

It had a sixteen inch cock grafted onto its groin with thick pendulous balls.

"What's an Incubatrix?" Ciara whispered.

"She is infected with demons, filled with them in fact," Demonica said. "And, when she fucks someone, her cum introduces demons into her victims. They become possessed and will do our bidding."

"Eww," Ciara whispered.

Demonica sighed. "Honestly, Evilyn. Put her somewhere I don't have to hear her."

Evilyn smiled down at Ciara and shook her head.

Ciara mouthed the word 'Sorry' at Evilyn.

"She's just curious, Demonica. She's very intelligent."

Ciara smiled.

"I would prefer her silent. Better yet, comatose." Demonica stood up straight.

Ciara had to admit, though Demonica was mean as a sack of cobras, she was astoundingly beautiful.

"Thank you," Demonica said.

Ciara rolled her eyes. She really hated telepaths.

Demonica picked up the small form of the Incubatrix and lay her on the floor.

The Chorus lay back down on the altar, making a pentagram with their legs once again.

They were only a few hours away from giving birth again.

Ciara looked around the room that now seemed to be crawling with Eyeless. She wondered how many Demonica needed, and what she was planning to do with them.

If Demonica read those thoughts, she gave no indication. "Chorus, were you referring to my niece, Mona, when you said, 'Death is coming'?"

"Death is here," they said in unison.

"How will she kill me?"

Ciara and Evilyn looked at each other in confusion.

"Demonica, what are you talking about?" Evilyn asked.

Demonica held up her hand. "Something they said yesterday. They said death was coming for me, and then Mona showed up." She leaned on the altar. "Chorus, how will Mona kill me?"

They were silent.

"Goddamn you! Answer me!"

They didn't even flinch.

Demonica sighed and shook her head.

"Kill her," Kimiko whispered.

Ciara squeezed Evilyn's hand.

"Don't be ridiculous," Demonica said. "Why should I believe these walking wombs? No, Mona would never hurt me - she couldn't kill anyone or anything. She's a doctor. And, beyond that? I have use for her."

***

Bobbie Palmer stepped through the front door of Stallion's Adult Video and stared at the girl in the robot outfit.

"Welcome to Stallion's Adult Video, rubbing one out or spanking your monkey, we got you covered," the robot girl said. The label on her outfit read 'Rita'.

"Really? That's your sales pitch?"

"I'm experimenting with advertising."

Bobbie squinted at her. "Keep experimenting."

The inner door buzzed, and Bobbie stepped inside the store.

It was like any other porn store she had been in: racks of dildos and cheap lingerie, ads for lube and porn movies.

An immense hulk of a man was standing behind the counter.

She walked over to him. "I'm looking for my wife."

The man smiled. "Spicing things up in the bedroom? Good for you."

"Um, no. Well, of course we do, but I'm just trying to find her. Thin, blonde about my age? Really, super pretty."

The man paused and then shook his head. "No, I haven't seen anyone like that. I can check with my other cashier. Give me a moment?"

Bobbie nodded and walked over to a dildo display.

She had tried for over an hour to call Mona's cell, but it kept going to voicemail.

***

Ray stepped back from the counter and pulled out his cell phone.

"Yeah?" Sugar asked.

"Bobbie Palmer is here. She's looking for the doc," Ray whispered.

"I see."

"You want to bring her up?"

"I need to talk to Havana. Stall."

***

Mona was studying an electron microscope like a car nut examined a Ferrari.

"I have to make a call. I'll be right back," Sugar said.

"Listen, I need to leave soon. My wife is meeting me at the motel."

"Just a second, I promise."

***

"Absolutely not," the nun said on the cell phone.

"But she's on the approved list for Professional Caste!" Sugar said.

"Dr. Mona Karnes is on the list. Bobbie Palmer is still under review."

"Review?! What kind of fucking review?"

"Have you seen her? She's a celebrity. There is interest in her from certain circles for Whore Caste."

"What certain circles?" Sugar said gritting her teeth.

"I'm not at liberty to say."

"I want to talk to a mother superior."

"There isn't one available. This comes from the highest authority, Mistress Sugar Tits."

"Whose authority?!"

"The. Highest."

Sugar stared a hole in the floor. "Are you telling me Sister herself has promised Bobbie Palmer to someone?"

"I haven't told you anything, Mistress."

"She did, didn't she? Some politician she needed to buy? Some congressman or senator with an amazon fetish..."

"I can't comment on your speculation, Mistress."

"Well, take this comment back with you: Dr. Mona Karnes is one of the greatest medical minds in the world, and the only way I can pull her into the Church is by telling her she gets to spend eternity with her fucking wife! Otherwise, I have to go into that beautiful brain and start cutting while praying I'm not cutting out something that's needed. So, you fucking ask Sister if turning Bobbie Palmer into a sex slave for some fat Washington slob is worth losing Dr. Mona Karnes!?" She hung up.

Sugar was shaking. She was squeezing the phone so hard it began to flex in her hand.

Everything was going wrong! First Evelyn and now this?

She called Ray.

***

"Yeah, I understand." Ray ended the call. "Hey, Miss? I'm sorry. My other cashier hasn't seen her either."

"They're sure?" Bobbie asked.

Ray took a deep breath. "Yeah, sorry. But we'll keep an eye out for her. If you want to leave your number, we'll call you if she comes in."

***

Ray and Rita rode the elevator down to Level 9.

"Explain this to me," Rita said through her throat speaker.

"Demonica's not answering her cell. We can't take Dr. Karnes into the cave to meet her, so we need to go in and get Demonica to go to Level 10."

"Why do you need me?"

"Because Sugar is staying with the doc."

"Yeah, I get that, but why do I have to go with you?" Rita asked. She studied his face. "You're scared."

"The fuck I am."

"Yeah, you're scared. Big, bad WhoreMaster is scared of the demon chick."

Ray shook his head and smirked. "Yeah, that's it, Rita. I'm scared. You got me."

She looked at him with her expressionless, glass eyes. "You know if I have the opportunity? I'll push you into the lava."

"Why would you do that?"

"You ruined my fucking life."

"Sugar told you not to buy the Bimbonix Harvester, did everything but twist your arm..."

"How the fuck was I supposed to know it would 'harvest' my fucking brain and shove it in this sex doll? Huh? I came in the store to buy a fucking vibrator, you fucking Neanderthal."

"Look we're all victims of the goddamned Church one way or another."

She laughed. "Yeah, you're fucking suffering. Body like Atlas with a sixteen inch dick. Try walking around in a mannequin's body with a rubber cunt, you motherfucker."

"Fuck, Rita! How many times do I have to tell you I'm sorry? I didn't design the fucking thing, the eggheads in Havana did. And yeah, okay, you're in a plastic body, but you're beautiful and you're going to live forever."

She turned away.

The doors opened on Level 9.

They both looked at the wide blood stain on the floor.

"Fuck me," Ray whispered.

"Those were the Church Agents?"

"I guess," Ray said.

Rita nodded. "Okay. While we're in there? You watch my back and I'll watch yours."

"Thought you were going to shove me in the lava?"

"Later. Enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that happy shit."

"Yeah, I hear ya."

***

Sugar walked back into the lab.

"I need to leave," Mona said.

"I'm arranging for you to see your aunt," Sugar said.

Mona stared at her. "Really?!"

Sugar nodded. "Listen, she's different, okay? She's... changed."

"You keep saying that, but you don't tell me how."

"It'll be easier to show you." Sugar smiled. "She's... well, she's my wife."

Mona frowned. "I'm sorry, what?"

Sugar nodded. "We call it wife, but we don't really have that concept. WhoreMasters like Ray can have up to twelve in his coven. Your aunt and I are members of that coven."

Mona laughed and shook her head. "Uh, that's not right. Melanie is straight. She had a hard enough time accepting I was a lesbian, much less being one herself."

Then Mona stopped smiling. "Oh, my God! You made her bisexual?"

"It's a long story. Things got complicated."

"You used mind control on my aunt and turned her into a bisexual?!"

"It's more of a natural state for most women."

"The fuck it is! Do you listen to yourself? There's nothing 'natural' about reaching into somebody's brain and flipping their 'bi' switch, or pressing their 'queer' button, or turning their 'heterosexual' knob."

Sugar grinned. "Nice imagery."

"Shut up! These things you're doing? They're wrong."

"She's happy, doctor."

"How the fuck do you know?"

"Because I knew her. The way she was. Before."

Mona stared at her. "Jesus. You're her, aren't you. You're Angela Owens, the UPS driver."

Sugar shrugged. "Told you I was middle aged."

"God. You were her friend. How could you do this to her? How could you abduct her if you were her friend?"

"Angela was her friend. And I remember enough about Angela to know that Melanie Karnes was depressed and lonely and... she used to cry. All the time. And I remember this because they... we... used to cry together over a fifth of Jack and reminisce about the lives we never fucking had."

"But you think she's happier now."

Sugar laughed. "Definitely. She sure as fuck doesn't cry over her Jack Daniels anymore."

***

Monsters were real.

And why not? Rita thought. Gods were real and goddesses. And sex robots.

So, why not the monsters that dodged in and out of the darkness around them as they passed through the cavern?

She got glimpses of glowing eyes, of sharp claws and teeth, of scales and fur and slimy skin.

All of this in a day using the coeds as building materials and in some cases incubators.

A hand reached out of the darkness and ran up her inner thigh. A cool, scaled hand touched her rubber pussy lips under the skirt. She shrieked.

Her reaction time was ten times that of a human.

But somehow Ray was faster.

He leaped over her, driving his fist down into the darkness.

Something popped, something wet gave way and the hand fell away from her artificial sex.

"You okay?" Ray asked as he flicked green blood off his fist.

"What the fuck was it?" Rita whispered.

"I dunno, some kind of lizardy snakey thing. You sure it didn't hurt you?" His hands were in her electric pink hair, brushing it away from her face. Touching her tenderly, like she was a real woman and not a doll.

She shrugged away. "Yeah. Fine. Let's go."

***

Bobbie Palmer tried to use her cell phone in Stallion's parking lot, but found she had no service.

She stared at the cinderblock building.

If she had no reception, how did they?

She shook her head and pulled out.

She drove back onto the interstate.

A lone Church Agent stepped around a construction vehicle and watched her drive away. "Target has exited the area," he said into his earpiece.

The Worker Caste lumbered out of their hiding spots and resumed their toils.

***

"Ray, what a pleasant surprise," Demonica said. She was leaning against the altar while Kimiko and the Incubatrix sucked her Futa cock and balls.

Behind her, the Chorus was once again giving birth.

"Jesus," Ray whispered.

The Incubatrix stopped sucking Demonica's balls and hissed, slobber running down her small chin.

"She doesn't like people invoking Christianity, do you darling?"

The creature purred and cooed before clambering back between Demonica's legs and finding her pussy.

"Mmm," Demonica purred.

Ciara and Evilyn stood nearby. The redhead looked nervous.

A crowd of eyeless and lizard creatures took up positions behind Rita and Ray.

Demonica smiled. "I see you met my pets."

"Killed one that got a little too friendly," Ray said.

Demonica shrugged. "I have more."

"Yeah, I can see that," Ray said. "Sugar wants you to come down to Level 10. The doc wants to see you."

"Oh, my darling niece. Tell me, have you fucked her yet?" Demonica asked as she encouraged Kimiko to deepthroat her.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact."

"Bet she's tight," Demonica laughed.

"You going down there or not?" Ray asked.

"Yes, I miss my sweet niece. She's a lesbian, you know? Loves pussy." She reached down and grabbed the Incubatrix's hair and pushed her against her cunt. "Until I found the Church, I couldn't relate. Now, I can see the appeal."

Ray looked at the crowd of monsters behind him. "Don't keep Sugar waiting."

"Never! I love her so much," Demonica laughed.

Ray and Rita backed out of the room as the monsters stepped aside.

***

Ray and Rita walked back to the hole leading to Level 9. The monsters kept their distance.

Ray stepped through and held out his hand to Rita.

"What are you doing?" Rita asked.

"I don't know. It's a step down. I just thought..."

"You thought I needed help? Why do you do that, Ray?"