Transformations - Dr. De-Mona Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbie's eyes rolled back in her head. "Fuck. What are you doing to me?"

She was on fire, the tongue was pulsing and throbbing inside her.

The little monster let go of her ankle and rose slowly, the extra length of its tongue retracting as it stood up.

Its hands closed on her buttocks and tore the leggings in two.

Bobbie stood naked other than the sports bra, one shoe, and the thong panties that had been pushed to the side.

The tongue slipped out of her and back into the creature's mouth.

Bobbie was breathing hard, unable to move. "What... did you do?" It was hard to concentrate.

"Stung you, deep in your pretty pussy. Feels good, doesn't it?" The creature hissed.

"Yesss... No! No. Let me go."

"Can't. Want to fuck you. Can't do that either. Time to go now. Lie down."

Bobbie obeyed lying down on her back.

"You're long. This will be hard," the creature whispered as she grabbed Bobbie's ankles and dragged her toward the grate.

Bobbie tried feebly to hold onto the edge of the concrete as the thing dragged her under the loading dock.

"Shh. Stop. Let go," the creature hissed.

Bobby let go and disappeared under the grate.

The monster closed it behind them.

***

"So, my niece has spurned me," Demonica said in the gloom of the altar room.

"What do you mean?" Evilyn asked. She was holding Demonica's hand.

"She chose the Church over me. If she hadn't, she would have come here by now. I can't help her now."

Evilyn couldn't tell if Demonica was truly upset or simply being overly dramatic. It was impossible to tell when the demoness was lying.

Demonica lowered her face and looked mischievous. "It would be easy for you to tell if you just read my mind like I read yours. You can, you know?"

Evilyn smiled. "You don't have to read my mind. I'm an open book for you. I won't keep secrets from you, Demonica."

"Really? How boring." She smiled. "I like some mystery, don't you?"

"Are you really upset because she didn't choose to come here?"

"Yes. I truly am. I find the Whore Caste to be hypocrites and the Church are fools. There is only one way to subdue mankind: by the whip and chain. We must make them fear us, only then will they worship us as their true masters."

Evilyn stared at her. "Is that what you want? You want them to worship us?"

"Don't you think they should?" Demonica asked. She pulled her loin dress aside exposing her Futa cock. "Am I not a goddess? Aren't you?"

Evilyn reached out and stroked the veined member with the claw of her right index finger.

Demonica smiled wickedly at her.

Evilyn reached the head of Demonica's cock and drew her claw across the ridge.

Demonica gasped as her cock began to harden.

"Yes. Everyone should worship you. But you don't need the whip or the chain. You are the most beautiful creature on earth," Evilyn said as she leaned forward and kissed Demonica's dark lips.

The demoness kept her eyes closed even as Evilyn ended the kiss.

She opened them slowly, and her expression was almost sorrowful. "Sometimes I think... I could be happy without any of this, so long as I had you."

Evilyn smiled. "I know I could be happy."

Evilyn caught sight of Kimiko out of the corner of her eye.

She was scowling at them.

"Mistress! I found one!" The Incubatrix cackled as she dragged something along the stone floor toward the altar.

***

Mona had showered when she got back to the motel room. She expected Bobbie would be there by the time she got out.

But it had been two hours and Bobbie was nowhere to be found.

She looked out the window as the streetlights came on in the motel parking lot. "Where the fuck are you, Butch?"

***

"Did you fuck her?" The deep, sultry voice said.

"No. You said no. I didn't. Licked. Stung. Not fuck." The creature that time.

"What's wrong with her?" A third woman asked.

"She's high on Incubatrix venom. It's an aphrodisiac."

Bobbie's eyes fluttered open. It was dark in the room, she was lying on something hard, and her head was spinning.

Faces looked down at her, but she couldn't see them clearly.

"There she is. That's my Bobbie," the sultry voice said. It sounded familiar.

"Mel... Melanie?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Where am I?"

"Hell, darling."

Bobbie opened her eyes wide.

And she screamed.

The woman looking down at her was Melanie Karnes. The face was the same general shape, the voice was the same.

But she had eyes that were lit with fire, dark crimson skin, fangs, and demon horns.

"Bobbie, don't scream, dear. Everything is as it should be."

The small creature from the loading dock was sitting beside her on the stone with a grin on her scrunched face.

A demon with white hair and blue eyes was staring at her as well, but while Melanie looked gleeful and the little monster looked lewdly at her, the white haired demon looked upset. "Who is she, Demonica?"

"My niece's wife," the Melanie demon said.

Bobbie tried to sit up.

She was chained to the stone table. "Melanie? What's going on?"

"Well, darling, I'm a demoness now. And my minion dragged you down to my lair. Why did you come here, Bobbie?"

"I'm looking for Mona. Is she here?"

The Melanie demon slowly began to laugh. "Truly, this is Morpheus's will. My niece resists me, but Morpheus delivers sweet Bobbie right into my hands."

Bobbie looked from one of the nightmare creatures to the other. "Melanie, let me go."

"Oh, I don't think so. I need you, Bobbie."

"Demonica," the white haired demon whispered. "Let her go. She's afraid."

"Of course she's scared," the Melanie demon said as she loomed over Bobbie. "And she should be. Bring me the book, Kimiko."

Someone nearby laughed.

A woman wearing a rubber gimp suit appeared beside the table with an old notebook. She smiled down at Bobbie and handed the book to Melanie.

"Why do they keep calling you Demonica?" Bobbie asked.

"It's her name now," the white haired demon said. "My name is Evilyn." She leaned close and whispered. "It's going to be okay, Bobbie."

"No," Demonica said. "It definitely is not going to be okay."

Bobbie strained against the manacles.

"Kimiko?" Demonica pointed to an open page in the book.

"Yes, Mistress," Kimiko said. She took the book and dashed away.

"When she sees what I do with you, Bobbie? Oh, she will turn away from the Church. She'll come here. She'll come to me."

"Melanie, I don't know what any of this is about?"

"Shh," Demonica whispered as she lay down on top of her. "I'll make everything better."

Something was pressing against Bobbie's thigh.

"Mel... Melanie, what are you doing?"

"Demonica, darling. Call me Demonica, or Mistress if you prefer."

Bobbie tried to move away, but Demonica grabbed her knees and pushed them apart.

Something hard was pressing insistently against her bare pussy.

"No! Melanie, what are you..."?

Demonica kissed her, pushing her tongue deep in Bobbie's mouth.

Bobbie stopped fighting almost instantly.

Her mind filled with erotic images: Demonica mounting her, taking her, driving a long, thick cock deep inside her.

She gasped and moaned into Demonica's mouth as the demoness did just that. The cock went deep inside her, stretching her, fucking her.

Evilyn stared down at them, her face a mask of concern.

Then Bobbie closed her eyes and let the demoness make love to her.

***

"Do you see?" Ciara whispered. "Do you see now? She's fucking her niece's wife. She's going to do terrible things to her, Eve. And then she's gonna do terrible things to that doctor. We gotta do something!"

Evilyn shook her head as she watched Demonica make love to Bobbie Palmer.

The woman wasn't struggling.

Demonica had reached down and broken the shackles with her strong hands.

Bobbie had wrapped her legs around Demonica's waist as the demoness took her.

She moaned as she was fucked.

Kimiko emerged from the shadows with a syringe on a tray.

And a long sharp knife.

"What are you doing?" Evilyn asked.

Kimiko glared at her.

Demonica grunted with effort. "Bobbie, darling? I'm going to do things to you now. I'm going to change you into something I want. That's okay with you, isn't it?"

"God! Fuck! Yes! Whatever you want!" Bobbie laughed.

"You see? It's what she wants," Demonica said as she thrust harder into Bobbie.

"She's mind controlling her! The real Bobbie is terrified," Ciara whispered.

"Demonica, what are you going to do to her?" Evilyn pleaded.

"The injection Kimiko. In her neck."

Kimiko nodded and quickly pushed the long needle into Bobbie's neck.

"Demonica!" Evilyn yelled.

Kimiko emptied the syringe and Bobbie began to convulse.

Demonica laughed. "So tight. Be ready with the knife when I cum!"

"What?! No!" Evilyn said.

She ran over and grabbed the knife away and threw it into the darkness.

Kimiko hissed at her.

Demonica never stopped thrusting. "Never mind... I'll do it myself!"

She arched her back and came as Bobbie convulsed and screamed.

Then Demonica drew her clawed index finger across Bobbie's throat.

***

Ciara sat against the far wall and rocked, holding her knees against her big breasts.

Evilyn stood beside her.

"We don't hurt people," Ciara whispered.

"She's alive," Evilyn whispered back.

"No, she isn't."

"She's moving. She's alive."

Ciara looked up at her with her big doll eyes. "No, she isn't! That's not Bobbie moving around on that altar. You know it isn't. She made her into a monster. Her own niece's wife! Her family, Eve! What will it take for you to see her for what she is?"

"I'm like her."

Ciara hugged Evilyn's legs. "No, you aren't! You're good and kind. She's a monster. She's the fucking devil. Why can't you see that?" Ciara cried against Evilyn's latex boots.

Evilyn reached down and stroked Ciara's red hair.

Demonica was staring at them.

Then she turned and knelt in front of the Incubatrix. "When she wakes up? She'll be hungry. I need you to find something for her."

The Incubatrix laughed. "Can I fuck it first?"

Demonica laughed. "Yes. You've been a good girl, and you deserve a treat. Just make sure what you bring back is healthy."

"Yes, Mistress," the Incubatrix giggled and waddled away into the darkness.

Ciara tugged on Evilyn's boot.

She looked down.

"If you don't do something, we're all gonna die."

***

Mona was growing more and more distraught.

It was almost midnight when she left the motel and headed back toward Stallion's.

She pulled off onto the exit ramp.

Mona slammed on the brakes when she saw two eyes staring at her from the bushes across the road. They had been reflected in the headlights.

No sooner had she stopped than the eyes turned away from her headlights and ducked away into the gloom.

Mona continued up the hill to the porn store.

She parked and walked through the front door.

Rita looked up at her. "Welcome to Stallion's Adult Video, where we have everything to help you stroke and diddle."

"Keep working on it," Mona said.

"Yeah, nobody likes my ad copy."

Mona stopped and looked at her. "That's not a costume is it?"

Rita shook her head.

"They turn you into a robot or did they just build you on an assembly line?"

"Human brain, robot body."

"Motherfuckers," Mona whispered.

"The motherfuckeriest."

Mona turned and went into the store.

Ray looked at her from behind the counter. "Where's your wife?"

"That's what I want to know."

***

The Incubatrix ran through the woods toward the lights in the distance. Her stubby legs pumped as she dodged trees and bushes.

The woman in the car had almost seen her as she ran through the bushes.

She had thought about grabbing her for the Mistress, but the car was an obstacle. She was strong, but not strong enough to overturn a car.

The voices in the Incubatrix's head were very excited and they were all talking at once - one or more of them were going to get injected into a host soon, so they were all a titter.

She had to shush them every once in a while so she could concentrate.

She ran out of the woods and almost collided with the side of a single wide trailer.

***

Heidi Coombs stood in what passed for the trailer living room wearing the red nighty she had bought at Wal-Mart earlier in the day. "Calvin? I got something for ya."

Calvin Coombs was leaning back in the green 1960s Naugahyde recliner with the baseball game droning on in the background.

A tower of empty beer cans was stacked higher than the recliner beside him.

"Calvin? You hear me?" She stepped around in front of the television.

Calvin was asleep, his pot belly pushing up the bottom of his yellowed wife-beater t-shirt. He snorted in his sleep.

"Calvin? Hey. Wake up."

He stretched and farted before going back to snoring.

"Goddamn it," she whispered and hobbled back to the bedroom on her four inch heels. They matched the nighty, 'Color: scarlet mist' according to the shoebox. She had done her best to match the lipstick shade from the picked over rack at Walgreens.

But he was a case of beer into a night sleeping in the recliner.

She stood in the tiny bedroom and looked at herself in the mirror. Her blonde hair came from a bottle, but her body was still good at 32. She made her lower abs flat by sucking in and turning sideways.

She could do better than Calvin Coombs. At least she could for now. All she had to do was put on her jeans and a tight t-shirt to show off the girls and she could get any man she wanted down at the bar.

Heidi sniffled and held back tears. She wouldn't head down to the bar, of course. She might be trailer trash, but she wasn't that kind of trailer trash.

She was faithful trailer trash.

Heidi lay down on the bed and faced the wall.

A few moments later the bedroom door cracked open and the light went off.

Heidi started to turn over. "Calvin?"

"Shh," came the reply.

She felt him climb onto the bed. His hands caressed her sides and slid down to her buttocks.

"I thought you were passed out?"

His hand ran up the back of her thighs, lifting the nighty and rubbing her buttocks through the red lace panties.

She sighed and tried to roll toward him.

But he held her waist firmly and rolled her onto her stomach.

Then he straddled the back of her calves.

"Calvin, what are you doing?" She giggled.

"Shh," he repeated. Then his hands closed on both sides of her waist.

He drew her gently onto her knees.

When she tried to raise her head, he pushed it back onto the pillow.

Heidi was breathing hard. He wasn't usually this gentle. Most times he just kicked her knees apart and lay down on top of her, shoving his little cock inside and pumping.

This time he was taking his time.

"What's got into you?" Heidi moaned.

"Shh."

She gasped as a piece of light cloth went over her eyes. He had made a blindfold out of a scarf she had laying on the nightstand.

Heidi giggled. "Oh, my God!"

Another scarf wrapped her wrists.

Then he tied the ends of that scarf through the bars of their iron headboard.

"Calvin? Oh, my God. You never..."

Heidi squealed in delight as Calvin did something else he had never done before.

He pushed the lace crotch of her panties aside and ran his tongue up her slit.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck, Calvin!"

His fingers parted her outer lips and then his tongue was everywhere, dipping into her cunny and then darting out to tickle her clit.

His lips closed on her nubbin and he suckled.

Heidi strained against the scarf around her wrists as she moaned and shook under his tender assault.

She felt like she was gushing lube.

Suddenly his tongue slid deep inside her.

Something stung her!

She yelped, "Calvin, watch your teeth!" But her lust was too deep at this point to really care.

Calvin Coombs could do anything he wanted to her. She would never complain about him again!

Her mind filled with visions of nasty, dirty sex. Anal, orgies - the visions flashed through her mind like a porno played at ten times normal speed.

She came hard, and then again not five seconds later. And this last cum made her squirt, something she thought was a myth.

"Fuck me!" She screamed.

And he obliged.

She felt the familiar shape of his cock against her pussy.

Only, it wasn't familiar. It was thicker. She felt it stretch her, felt her body opening like a flower to accept it.

"Are you using a dildo on me? I want you. I want your..."

It surged into her, deep and thick and hot and she came again, her body trying to milk the firm cock inside her.

It was a cock. Not a dildo at all.

A huge, thick cock.

And that meant it wasn't Calvin.

She pushed her face forward to her bound hands and yanked the blindfold away.

Heidi strained to look over her shoulder.

It was a woman - at least it had curves like a woman. A tiny, thick woman with big breasts and a scrunched face. The fat hands were squeezing and kneading her waist as the hips pumped what had to be more than twelve inches of cock into her.

The big, hairless balls slapped against her clit.

The woman smiled at her with sharp pointed teeth. The tongue lolled out and slid down to tickle Heidi's exposed asshole.

The expression on the woman's face was one of amusement.

She thinks I'm going to scream, Heidi thought. She was on fire inside with more lust than she had ever felt in her life. "Harder. Fuck me harder," Heidi groaned. Then she put her face back into the pillow and arched her back.

The woman laughed and hissed, pounding harder.

The little woman came with a hissing scream and flooded Heidi's pussy with cum.

Heidi raised her head and gasped as she came.

She heard voices all around her, laughing, jeering voices.

"Go to sleep," a voice whispered.

And Heidi went to sleep to dream forever.

***

Calvin Coombs woke to the television blaring some infomercial at him, the ballgame long over.

He needed to take a leak. He had a piss hard-on that felt like it was going to make him explode.

He opened his eyes and looked down.

Heidi was kneeling between his outstretched thighs. His fly was open, and she was sucking his dick.

"Fuck! Goddamn, Heidi."

She looked up and smiled as she sucked him to the ball sack and then rose to slather the head with her tongue.

Calvin reached down and wound his fingers in her blonde hair before pushing her back down on his cock.

She giggled and Calvin sighed feeling the vibrations in his dick.

"That's the way to wake a man up, baby."

She laughed and tongued his balls. "You like?"

"Fuck, yeah." He leaned back in the chair and let her work.

She rose up and licked the tip. "You're so..."

"What baby?"

"You're so small."

He opened his eyes and stared at her. "What did you say?"

"I can't even call it deepthroat because you aren't in my throat at all. Deep mouth, I guess."

"What the fuck?!"

She shrugged. "You're like four inches. Three maybe?"

He grabbed her hair again and squeezed.

"Yeah! That's it!" Heidi laughed. "Make me! Make me work for it, Calvin!"

He pushed her down on his cock and held her there until he felt her choke. "Am I in your throat now, you ungrateful whore?"

"That time... almost."

"You bitch!"

She laughed and leaned back. "No, baby, don't be mad. I love you even if your cock is small. You don't have to be big, just pervy. That's what I want." She rose up on her knees. "I want nasty, fucking, sex. Stuff that would make you blush, Calvin." Heidi yanked open his pants and slid them down to his ankles along with his underwear.

She shoved his knees apart roughly before reaching down with her right hand and tickling his balls before going lower.

Her middle finger pressed against his asshole.

"What are you doing?"

She smiled as she pressed harder. "You like?"