All Comments on 'Transformations - Dr. De-Mona Ch. 05'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Doctor Danger!!!

Great ending to the long awaited series.

As usual you're fantastic with the literal Cliffhangers and the characters are just coming into their culminating point .

Somewhere I feel sad that we may be approaching the end but may be Adam Vs Morpheus showdown will be near future. (Wild Guess!!!)

Keep safe and keep posting guys!!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 3 years ago

Ah shit, they waited too damn long. Its good to see Demona come to peace with this through. Given she has that book, no wonder why she is such a kick ass doctor.

With Level 9 being emptied, I wonder how much longer before the final war comes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best of Authors

Your writing and your stories are of the best qualities on the site

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

This was an excellent book in this series. As I noted before it's a fantastic origin story that helped us understand just how pivotal her role is to the overall story line. Simply amazing this little world of words you two have created.

I would never IMAGINEd I would be standing here based on what my initial thoughts were when I read that very first chapter. Much like many of your characters, my thoughts have transformed over time from struggling with the oddly dark, somewhat humorous, twisted content ... to recognizing it's honest, thought provoking, creative nature that is somewhat reflective of today (especially socially and politically) - not too mention the constant edge of your seat quality of the content.

Thank you again.

LamentationLamentationover 3 years ago

I love this story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Came for the smut stayed for the story

Really enjoy how this is developing. Thank you for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it all

You really know how to work the emotional rollercoaster. Damn you tell an awesome story!

Thanks for this one.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

Thank you for all the kind comments. We're polishing up chapter one of Transformations: Morpheus and we're shooting to add it to the queue on Wednesday, which should put it available on Lit on or around 8/29. Thanks also for sticking with us during this very turbulent time! Our cover art for Morpheus has been submitted to Lit's Erotic Art forum, so expect it before chapter 1.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Morpheus

Chapter One is in the queue, so we're looking at it being available by the weekend. Chapter Two will be added to the queue tomorrow, 9/3/2020.

Chapter Three will be added to the queue 9/4/2020.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Morpheus Chapter 2

...is in the queue now as well. Tomorrow chapter 3. If you like Transformations, you should check out our profile... just saying.

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

I liked it. Thank you for the wonderful work.

kota170kota170over 3 years ago

Well now I'm up to date, after binging all of the stories in the last few weeks and i want more

I mean i want some guy on guy in morpheus but ill be happy when i can imerse my brain in the world again, it seems weird but i like this world more than the current one

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Sigh...

Okay, you’re all probably wondering where Transformations: Morpheus is? Well, unfortunately it has been rejected as being too violent. It is a bit extreme, so we’ll look at what we need to do to get it past the editors. Stand by.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Resubmit of Morpheus Ch. 1

Okay, Morpheus Ch. 1 has been resubmitted to the queue.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Morpheus

Still waiting on Lit approval for Morpheus chapter 1. The book is completely written at this point, so once Lit signs off on the beginning, the rest will follow quickly.

Sorry for the delay.

redheadslut32redheadslut32over 3 years ago

I have finally started and finished Demona, in one night. I wasn't sure if I would like the flashback technique as the rest of the story is present tense, outside of the Adam stuff. With that said, I started unsure and by the end of Demona I really enjoyed what was happening. The battlefield is being set and Demonica will be a huge force in the fight.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 3 years ago
Wow... roller coaster.

Im not asking for specifics, but will we see Evilyn and Ciara again down the road?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Random Notes...

Yes, you’ll definitely see Evilyn and Ciara in future works. We designed them to be sort of a spin-off series, which is probably where we’re heading.

Flashbacks are always worrisome for writers. However, when you start a story in the middle - which we did - you’re going to have to jump around a bit. Morpheus is also a flashback going back to 1967 and 1979.

After Morpheus, we’re going to write a book set in the ‘present’ in the Transformations universe. Transformations: The New Normal will follow the plight of two women caught in the Manhattan ‘Red Light District’ which is formed after the Bimbo Flu and Futa virus wreak havoc in the Big Apple.

And... Morpheus... okay, so we’re still waiting on Lit to approve Transformations: Morpheus Chapter 1. We had to resubmit because our story was considered too extreme, and we agree it was fairly brutal. We fixed all that and resubmitted. Then we waited... and we waited... and we’ve waited some more. We don’t want to be pests, so we’ll just wait till they have a chance to read it again. Rest assured, once Chapter 1 drops, the rest of the book will follow VERY quickly. We finished it days ago.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
One more time...

Okay, so obviously something has gone awry. Morpheus has been sitting in the resubmit queue for almost two weeks. We deleted it and submitted it to the regular queue once again. Hopefully that will put us on the right track! We'll know in a few days.

We're really sorry it's taken so long (chapter 1 was put in the queue originally on 9/3 and then resubmitted with edits on 9/10).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You Got Me

This is the best series on Literotica bar none. Literally something for everybody.

JimC

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks, JimC

That's quite a compliment and we're humbled by it.

Folks, we really wish we knew what was going on. For years now, our stories went from submitted to online in three days. Now, we're sitting at five days since we resubmitted and this is the second resubmission since the beginning of September.

We're not sure if Literotica is simply running behind or if there has been some sort of policy change regarding our subject matter. This is the first time we've actually finished the entire book before we could serialize the first chapter! We're actually working on chapter one of Transformations: The New Normal which picks up after the events of Return to Sinful Suburbia; however, we can't put up any of that until Morpheus is on the site.

We just want to apologize - we know a lot of you want to read Morpheus but at this point we're as frustrated as you. If or when Lit puts Morpheus Chapter One online, we'll quickly submit the other chapters.

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 3 years ago

Can hardly put it down. Another smash story. Glad most of the goodies survived. Still lost track of some of the characters but that's age for you..

What's next? Unfortunately I think I came into the series at Transformation Morpheus but a recap cannot be bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really love the whole series not sure who my favourite character is, maybe Britney.... and I love how the world has developed, from a fairly basic(but well done)corruption story, to something very complex. Really liked the Demonica character very well done and quite unsettling. However, I didn't get the Eve route at all she didn't make much sense to me, she stuck by Demonica way too long. To me it would have made more sense the Eve role being Demona

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES