All Comments on 'Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 03B'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
KellvallonKellvallon11 months ago

Congratulations on another fine chapter in the Transformation Universe. As a long time fan of your work I feel like I am seeing similarities between your series and The Walking Dead. Strange I know but it's how I have come to see the series. The Church is like Negan in the way that they both view humanity as a resource to be used and all the transformed are like the dead in TWD in that generally speaking who and what they were before transformation is dead and gone. They have become monsters just like the dead in TWD. I know this is a silly analogy but that is how I have come to see the transformed. They no longer have free will and seem to act on baser instinct just like the dead. The transformed seek sex and the dead seek food.

Any ways keep up the good work.

traskentrasken11 months ago

FUCK YES!!! BRILLIANT!

I won't lie, this almost brought a tear to my eye.

Love the character development and exploration.

Well done.

draco352draco35211 months ago

I would give you 10 stars if I could!!! Another amazing chapter.

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Brilliantly conceived and written, no idea how you can jump in time so much. Too many C names in the beginning; Cordelia, Charlotte, Constance and then Cathy although the latter has been a constant throughout. An easy 5 ⛤ if voting permitted. Hope you're both well.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One11 months ago

So much to take apart here.

Runas_regretRunas_regret11 months ago

Sometimes the teue horror of this story eludes me a little till I look back at the end of a chapter. Cathy merging the whore cast personalities seems kind till you realise that she is taking away their ability to fight what is being done to them and they love her for it. 10/10 would sell my soul to this devil.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another captivating chapter - the development of characters and stories within stories is great. Always hot, always interesting, yet another winner from Team Triskelion :)

tarthearttartheart11 months ago

I love your earlier stories, I found them semi-believable, BUT I think you've gone off the rails. It's good and hot, just not as good as your older stories. 4 stars.

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy980011 months ago

Outstanding twist on the end with Adam bending time. Cannot wait for the next story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a wonderful start to my holiday weekend when this gem appeared on my must read list. I would never have IMAGINEd that over the years (nearly 6 so far) that I would still be acting like a giddy little school boy when each new chapter appears.

Your writing as always is brilliant. The characters, though supposedly twisted and misshapen, are more human than human and completely relatable on every personable and emotional level. These new stories that both fill the gaps and yet expand the overarching story are incredible. I love how you continuously find ways to share with us these deep dives into the personas and nuances of the characters we love (and love to hate). And for fucks sake the teases you generate are deliciously horrible, for every question we (your readers) hold inside our head regarding what we previously read that you so generously answer with one of these stories, you have got to know you create two more questions. Ever such sweet pain and the incredible feeling of knowing that we (again us readers) have no control of when we will feel that pleasure again or how each "touch" will change us personally.

Thank you again for sharing this with us.

Your IMAGINEary friend

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelion11 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, everyone, for the wonderful comments. This book has required a lot of edits in order to balance the horror, sex, and story arc elements. It's proving to be the most difficult story of all which was very unexpected.

I won't comment about the final chapter, chapter 4, until it is in the queue. We thought 3A & 3B were finished about five times before one or the other of us would say, "Wait, what about...?"

Again, thanks for sticking with us, thanks for reading, and thank you for your comments!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing as always....keep up the great storytelling

noahbudienoahbudie10 months ago

This story just keeps getting better

JkrolczJkrolcz10 months ago

From the start till now, I haven't been able to stop. Itching for more! Love the work you do.

I keep looking back, as I just caught up as i found your works a few weeks back, Jenny Juggs was mentioned before, i just can't recall what story. (wanna say The WITNESSES) at some point and its driving me crazy.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylor10 months ago

Howzit coming? Any estimate on chapter four?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelion10 months agoAuthor

Working on it. Probably second week of august.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is truly an amazing story. The characters have depth and the way you can keep track of all the story lines. Very impressive. Too bad most movies are not written as well. As your work.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylor9 months ago

Officially on chapter watch. Waiting for the puff of white witch smoke from Fet.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelion9 months agoAuthor

About half way there.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The worst part is seeing that someone didn't make it. And I think I see why Willie is the way he is. I think I am going to be very sad for one our LK islanders.

Meeting someone and realizing they won't be there later.

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupis9 months ago

So I think that it's fair to say that we, the readers, are living on a prayer. We'll make it we swear.

In all honesty though, can't wait till next chapter. Looking forward to seeing what comes next as well as the potential beginning of Hecate's redemption. For a while I had thought that Menser might be connected to Latigo Key and it still seems possible we just haven't had any mention of him.

LitterateurLitterateur9 months ago

Updates and eta please? 🙂

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelion9 months agoAuthor

Chapter 4 is written and this will finish out Latigo Key. The final chapter comes out to about 20,000 words and I will be adding it to the queue as soon as we finish editing, most likely sometime tomorrow, August 30. That means it should be available by the weekend. The first 5,000 words will be posted on Fet tomorrow afternoon.

The next book will be a little something for Halloween - Transformations: Demonica which will tell the story of Demonica and her horde after they escaped from the Stallion’s facility. After that, we’ll be moving on to Transformations: The Second Book of Adam, Transformations: Hellstorm, and Transformations: The Trial of Dr. Demona.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelion9 months agoAuthor

…and it’s in the queue. Chapter 4 should be available by the weekend. First 5,000 words on Fet now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...