Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 03B

Story Info
Nurses. Dan moves. Cathy. White Witches. Binding.
14.1k words
5.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Wayne and Ann Triskelion

Comments welcome...

--------------------------------

Fifteen Nautical Miles East of Latigo Key

Sailors lowered the launch down from the upper deck of the freighter. Corazon de Balboa was a medium-sized freighter flying under a Panamanian flag but the boys in Langley could tell you it was actually owned and operated by the Cuban Resistance. Long ago, she had participated in the ill-fated Bay of Pigs Invasion.

In 1989, she was used to ferry supplies from Miami to support the anti-Castro freedom fighters.

What the boys in Langley didn't know in 1989 was the freedom fighters in the Cuban jungle were under the command, or rather the control, of a former Catholic nun known only as Sister.

They were also no longer quite human.

On the launch, Nurse Cordelia Heron held onto the wooden bench with both hands as the launch descended toward the gentle waves. It felt wonderful to finally be in her true uniform.

For the past decade she had worn simple jungle fatigues as she tended the wounds of partisans wounded in skirmishes.

The CIA recruited her from the UCLA School of Nursing back in 1978. She was a patriot - a notion that seemed hopelessly naive now. Everything changed when Sister took over her little jungle hospital. Cordelia and the other nurses and doctors had been spirited away in the middle of the night on a speedboat.

Morpheus had taken Cordelia and the others, molding their bodies and minds - their appetites as well. They had been called to greater service than that of countries or political ideologies.

They were going to change the whole world.

They were going to change the very concept of humanity.

She had almost cried when Sister forced them to wear their fatigues again once they returned to the jungle. Cotton didn't feel right against her skin.

She smiled. There was no reason to hide any longer. They were invading the United States, not cowering in some hole in the jungle.

She wore her tight, white and red latex nurse's outfit, her nipples clearly outlined by the rubber dress.

Cordelia smiled at the sailor holding the boat's tiller.

He couldn't take his eyes off the nurses.

A huge bulge tented his fatigues.

She spread her legs, letting him see her hairless pussy. No more need for the uncomfortable panties - they soaked through in less than an hour and had to be replaced constantly in the hot jungle.

Cordelia loved the feel of the sea air blowing across her firm thighs and up her short skirt.

The sailor was staring, enthralled by her pussy.

He almost fell out of the boat when, reaching the end of the ropes, the hull finally touched the ocean waves and the launch bucked up and then down.

Cordelia laughed playfully as he blushed crimson. "Amy? Tend to the ensign."

"Madre Dios," he whispered as Amy, a tall redheaded nurse walked in her heels across the pitching deck of the small boat.

Amy's footing was sure. They were the next generation of Transformed, the soldiers like the man at the tiller being far from the perfection of Cordelia and her colleagues.

Amy stood a head taller than the soldier. "English," she said as she ran her finger down his uniform shirt. "If you speak Spanish? I'll stop."

"Stop... what?"

Amy laughed. "This." She lowered herself gracefully into a crouch on the heels. She reached out and unzipped his fatigues.

"Oh, my God," he moaned.

"Better," Amy said. She reached into his pants. Then she nodded and looked over her shoulder at the other nurses. "Vintage... 1986 by the girth."

The nurses began to laugh.

Amy hauled out his cock - a thirteen-inch python already dripping with precum. She lowered her lips to kiss the head.

Then she stopped. "Don't you have to... start the engine or something?"

The other nurses had already released the bow and stern lines.

The sailor jumped. "Oh, si!"

Amy looked up disapprovingly. "Uh, uh. Bad boy."

"Sorry! Sorry. I... have to start the engine!" He pressed a button and the engine sputtered to life.

The little boat headed west.

"Good boy," Amy whispered.

She engulfed his cock to the balls.

"Jesus! Oh, fuck!"

Amy bobbed up and down on his big dick.

Cordelia smiled. "Try to keep us on course, ensign."

"Yes, Ma'am," the man stammered.

She fingered herself gently as Amy blew the sailor.

Of course, they fucked with abandon back in the jungle as well but out here? There was a joy beyond lust. They were finally doing the job they were meant to do.

And Cordelia and the other nurses now looked the part.

"Fucking throat is amazing," the ensign moaned.

Amy stroked him with lips, tongue, and throat. Her hands firmly on his buttocks and not stroking his cock.

Had he ever been sucked this way?

Cordelia doubted it.

Amy slipped one hand down and pulled on the ensign's bull balls as she sucked.

Cordelia laughed. In a few minutes, Amy would shove her middle finger up his ass and hit his prostate. What would follow would be a torrent of screaming grunts and a tidal wave of cum.

She was familiar with boats. If necessary, Cordelia could put them back on course should the ensign pass out. Early generations of Transformed - prototypes - were not always able to recover from a hard cum like the newer models.

Dr. Thompson, the Whoremaster prototype was a notable exception. Though no woman could take his massive cock in her pussy or ass, two to three women working together could rub him to orgasm.

Cordelia had taken part in one of those particular orgies, though she had to step away before Thompson ejaculated a fire hose blast of cum that covered the other two nurses in cream.

She had envied the heavy glazing the other two received; however, the other two nurses were unbound - fully transformed but bound to no one. Whoremaster cum did nothing but make them feel happy to be alive.

Cordelia's transformation was incomplete. Finishing Ambrosia directly from a Whoremaster or mixed up in a lab would bind her forever to the DNA donor.

She requested to remain incomplete until she found someone to be bound to. Some called her a hopeless romantic, and, what of it? She was one of the professionals, serving not only with sexual skills but also with medical prowess. Didn't she also deserve to find an eternal soulmate?

She hesitated to say 'love'. Love might be misconstrued as a desire for marriage.

Marriage was something strictly forbidden by Sister.

"I hear there are Whoremasters on the island," Nurse Charlotte said beside her.

She looked at the big breasted blonde and nodded. "Several."

Charlotte looked around nervously. "We might get bound."

Cordelia stroked her hair. "Maybe." Of the seven nurses on the launch, only she and Charlotte were incomplete and waiting for finishing Ambrosia.

Charlotte touched Cordelia's thigh. "We might get bound together."

Cordelia leaned in and kissed her.

Her lips were warm and coated with salty spray from the ocean.

Before Morpheus, Cordelia Heron considered Sapphic lust a disease. Now it felt perfectly normal, and she couldn't understand what ever made her think it wasn't.

Especially with Charlotte.

Charlotte laid her head on Cordelia's shoulder. "Together, okay? Please, Cordelia?"

"Then stay close to me on the island," Cordelia whispered.

"You're going to, aren't you? You're going to find a Whoremaster. We'll be part of a group forever!"

"Shh, keep your voice down," Cordelia laughed. "Stick to me like glue when we get to the island."

"I'll be joined to your hip," Charlotte laughed.

"Charlotte, honey, this is a different situation we're walking into. Morpheus isn't here to... explain... the way he was with us when we were transformed."

"I know but they'll want this when they understand..."

Cordelia smiled and kissed her. "Maybe. Maybe not. But even if we find a Whoremaster we like? He may not be willing, and you can't blame them. They've been under mind control for years and they are going to be both terrified and pissed."

Charlotte smiled. "We'll win them over."

"If anybody can? It'll be you." Though Charlotte was one of the professionals, she had emerged from transformation with an innocent outlook close to one of the street whore prototypes.

"Fuck!" The ensign screamed as he unloaded in Amy's throat, her finger lodged deep in his butt.

Cordelia looked at the ensign's face and saw it go slack. She tensed to take the tiller should he fall.

He shook his head and laughed. "You were amazing," he said to Amy.

Amy winked and stood up. She walked back over and sat down beside Charlotte as the ensign returned to his tiller.

Amy smiled and pressed her lips against Charlotte's.

Charlotte moaned as Amy filled her mouth with the ensign's cum.

Amy leaned back. "Delicious, isn't he?"

Charlotte giggled with her mouth full of cum. She leaned over and pressed her lips against Cordelia's.

Cordelia swallowed the salty cream, tasting the hint of licorice that marked the high Ambrosia content. "Mmm... very nice."

Before her transformation, would she have ever dreamed of taking part in any of these erotic games? No, she didn't think so. She couldn't be sure, though. The old her seemed like an alien being - someone she had read about or met in a dream.

Another nurse stood up and began shrugging out of her latex dress as she walked toward the sailor.

Cordelia shook her head.

"No, por favor!" The sailor cried. "I cannot steer..."

Cordelia walked past the laughing nurse.

She looked down at the sailor. "Service them."

"Si... yes, nurse!" The sailor said as Cordelia took the tiller.

He stood up and Cordelia sat down in his place.

The sailor began tearing off his fatigues.

The nurses pounced on him, dragging him down as they finished stripping him bare.

The naked nurse laughed in victory as she squatted over him, taking his cock deep in her pussy.

Animals, Cordelia thought. We're like animals now, sating our lusts with whomever is handy.

But wasn't that more honest? Wasn't this more natural?

She looked down at the compass and corrected their course two degrees to port.

Cordelia smiled at the nurses as they used the more than willing sailor - had the crew drawn lots to see who would accompany them to shore? Had he laughed when he won? Had the other sailors slapped him on the back and congratulated him?

Yes, she imagined. Yes, they had.

When the transformed became bored, a simple trip to shore turned into an orgy.

But how could an orgy seem so... wholesome? Because there was no ego here. No pecking order, no attempt to dominate. Remove that evolutionary imperative to breed from the equation, and sex became fun, something done for pure joy.

Charlotte, now completely naked, broke free from the tangle of bodies and crawled toward the stern, smiling.

Cordelia wagged her left index finger. "No, you don't. Someone has to steer the boat."

The big breasted blonde pouted. "I want pussy."

Cordelia laughed. "Back in the pile, slut. I'm sure you'll find a nice juicy one to lick."

She shook her head. "Nuh, uh. Not one that tastes like yours." Then she mouthed the words that would have gotten her punished had there been a nun on the launch: 'I Love You'.

Cordelia put her finger to her own lips. "Shh."

Charlotte nuzzled Cordelia's inner thigh.

Cordelia sighed. It was really impossible to discourage her. She spread her thighs and Charlotte lapped contentedly at Cordelia's pussy.

Cordelia stroked Charlotte's blonde hair and moaned as the woman's practiced tongue worked its magic.

Cordelia re-checked the heading and adjusted another degree to port.

She could do this. She was good at multitasking.

***

"Get your goddamned hands off my wife, you cocksucker!" Wink screamed as he strained against the heavy chains that kept him strapped to the table.

Margaret was unrestrained.

She was standing ten feet away, her legs spread wide apart. She was wearing big bulky headphones.

Margaret smiled as Dr. Balenger... Baal, whatever his real name was, worked a huge, thick dildo up into her pussy.

It was as long as Margaret's arm.

"Aw, Wink, you're gonna hurt yourself," Margaret said. "Stop carrying on. He ain't hurting me."

"Jesus, Margaret! Snap out of it! He's... aww, fuck! Don't do that to her, Balenger! What the fuck are you doing?!"

"I'm checking her second clitoris, Wink. Also checking to make sure her sterilization took."

"What?! No... it don't matter. Margaret can't get pregnant, she's too old..."

Balenger laughed. "This hypnosis may have been too effective."

Constance shook her head and waddled over to Wink, the spreader bar holding her ankles apart. "How old is Margaret, Wink?"

"Forty-five," Wink groaned. He pulled at the restraints. It was useless. The chain was as thick as anchor chain.

Constance put her hand on his shoulder and leaned in close. "Now, how old does she look, Wink?"

Wink sobbed. "The fuck are you talking about, Constance. Let me fucking go. I need to go to her."

"How old does she look?" Constance whispered.

Wink stared at his wife. Her hair was long and blonde, the wrinkles in her face...

What wrinkles in her face?

He squinted.

There were no wrinkles.

"No... no... she's..."

"Twenty-two? Twenty-three?" Constance laughed. "Oh, Wink, she hasn't been middle-aged in a very long time."

"That ain't possible. You're givin' me drugs or somethin'..."

"Oh, fuck!" Margaret screamed. "Yes, fuck, yes! You're hitting it! Fuck me harder like Wink does."

Liquid poured from Margaret's pussy and splattered on the floor.

"Exceptional response. Her Street Whore transformation is complete," Balenger said as he pressed her against the tape measure sticking to the wall. "Height at... six feet five inches. Seven inch heels will put her at seven feet. Textbook."

Wink shook his head. "She ain't six foot five... she's barely five foot ten."

Balenger laughed.

"Quit laughing at me, you pencil necked geek!" Wink screamed.

And, this time, when he yanked the chains? The metal groaned.

Wink stared at the chains.

No. That wasn't possible. These were ship chains. He shouldn't even be able to lift them.

Balenger stared from the chains to Wink's face. "You think us cruel. And you aren't wrong. But I want you to understand, Wink: this is a gift. Maybe the most wonderful gift a human being could ever be given. You, Margaret, all of us? We're going to live forever. No more aging, no more death, no more sickness. We are the next step in human evolution."

"You're fucking crazy. Let us go. Please, I'm beggin' ya."

Balenger shook his head. "You'll understand in time. Transformation was difficult for all of us."

Constance smiled at him. "But it gets better."

Wink sobbed. "You're insane. Every goddamned one of you."

Someone knocked on the exam room door.

Balenger opened the door.

"Fuck's sake, what's next?" Wink groaned.

Two nurses in white latex stood in the open doorway.

Both were well over six feet tall in their stiletto heels.

"Head Nurse Cordelia and Nurse Charlotte reporting for duty," the brunette nurse said.

The perky blonde nurse beside Cordelia smiled and waved at Wink.

"Thank goodness," Balenger said. "A lot to process today. This Whoremaster is complete physically. We're trying to avoid the use of the knitter. You need to experiment with the volume of the sonic hypnosis tone in the room - there should be a resonance where the personalities will be forced to merge. Same for the Street Whore - her resonance will be different, so use the headphones for her."

"Yes, doctor," Cordelia said.

"Also, if the Whoremaster gets free? He will bond himself with the Street Whore. Do not allow this. They were married before transformation."

"Yes, doctor," Cordelia repeated. She looked at Wink's restraints. "Can he break those?"

"Unknown," Balenger said. "The chains binding his arms weigh at least a thousand pounds and he doesn't seem to have a problem swinging them around. Relax, he is a Whoremaster, and he will not harm you. However, there is a sedative drawn up on the tray if needed."

Wink looked to his left.

The biggest needle he ever saw was sitting on the tray. It looked like it held about a quart of white liquid.

"The patients are yours, nurse," Balenger said. "Come, Constance."

Constance smiled at Wink and walked into the hall with Balenger.

The pretty blonde nurse closed the door behind them.

Then she looked at Wink and smiled. "You're beautiful," she giggled.

Wink stared at her.

***

Miami

Dan Greene peered around the corner by the elevators.

Two men stood in the building foyer dressed in black suits and dark sunglasses.

He had been on enough ops to know operators when he saw them.

Beyond these two, he could see more in the street.

In a few minutes, the cops would be here.

That would neutralize the operators - unless they wanted to tangle with the cops. That would be a mistake and Dan didn't think these guys made many mistakes.

However, the cops would be looking for him in short order.

He couldn't do Cathy any good if he were dead.

He also couldn't do her any good from a holding cell.

The elevator opened beside him.

He was face to face with two of the black suited operators.

They reached in their jackets.

Dan charged into the elevator.

He punched the one on his right in the gut and the man doubled over.

Then he hit the one on his left square in the face with his left fist.

Something... gave way.

The man on his left collapsed to the floor.

His nose was pressed three inches into his sinus cavity, leaving the tip of his nose even with his cheek bones.

He jerked spasmodically on the floor in his death throes.

The man on his right was vomiting blood onto the elevator floor.

Dan stared down at his bloody fists. Jesus, what the fuck? He turned and pressed the button for the basement and the doors hissed shut.

He had always been strong but... this was insane.

He had just killed two men with single blows.

Dan pulled out the silenced pistol as the elevator doors opened.

The basement was empty.

He pushed the pistol into the back of his pants.

Then he grabbed the two dead men and pulled them out of the elevator.

He carried the bodies easily by the backs of their necks.

Dan searched them. Both were armed with the silenced, nine-millimeter pistols. He took them. They were carrying three extra magazines a piece.

He took those as well.

There was a janitor's closet on the back wall.

He tested the doorknob.

Locked.

Dan stared down at the knob.

He twisted it.

Inside the lock, he heard metal grind and whine.

He felt it break.

The closet door swung open.

Dan stared at his hand. What the fuck was happening?

He shook his head.

It didn't matter. Cathy was in danger. He'd sort the rest out when she was safe.

Nothing else mattered.

***

Two minutes later, Dan stepped out of the closet wearing a pair of blue overalls and a dingy blue baseball cap labeled "Hop To It Maintenance".

The label on the left breast of his overalls read, "Ace".

Dan had never met Ace but he determined pretty quickly Ace had a problem with excessive body odor.

Dan carried a big metal toolbox in his right hand, inside were the two extra pistols and half the magazines.

The other pistol was in the deep left pocket of his overalls. The other three magazines were in the right pocket.

He rode the elevator up to the ground floor.

There were two puddles of blood on the elevator floor.

Dan sighed. Nothing could be done about that. There was no time.