All Comments on 'Transformations: Morpheus Ch. 03'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So that's where the fetish comes from Raquel Welch in a white wet suit is definitely a difficult image to shake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So I’m gonna be honest...

First of all. I have read everyone of your chapters to these series and I check almost daily to see if you’ve posted the next installment.

That said I’ve spent all morning reading morpheus’ story instead of doing my job, and honestly can’t wait to see what happens next. I’m greatly enjoying how the stories aren’t exactly linear as a whole and each one has told a different facet of the entire story. What I will say is I love how you have finally come out with the story of how it all started. Of the first coven. Of how some of the most basic and constant plot points came from such humble beginnings for the man that will become Morpheus. So often in stories where god like power is involved, it just is there and is completely understood. In this entire series, it is a growth of what has come before and just pushing that little bit further without becoming out of sync with they entire premise of doing terrible things for the greater good. And we now know what that greater good really is.

Honestly I could fish for hours how much I’ve enjoyed reading these stories, and not just for the incredible sexual scenes. The plots have always been wonderful. Sugar, Dr Demona, Marapova, and all the rest they are incredible in their humanity, and their lack thereof.

Keep up the incredible work.

Yours in drooling anticipation,

Lucius

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 3 years ago

Raquel Welch in a white wet suit is a big thing. God that's hot.

That said I'm wondering what causes Morpheus to go down the path he does or does he simply lose control?

YuanShuaiRubberYuanShuaiRubberover 3 years ago

I am really afraid, that something might happen to Melody and this will push Eric over the edge to find a permanent "solution" for them Staffords.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the wonderful comments!

Chapter 4 should go live anytime - that’s the final chapter of Morpheus. It’s a little shorter than our normal 75k-80k words.

There are a few images from that time period that can account for a bondage fetish - Diana Rigg in the Avengers is probably the freshest in Wayne’s mind. But, latex? Yeah, Raquel in a white scuba suit burned indelibly onto our protagonists’ brains by a momentary distraction from Evie? Yeah, that one rings true ;)

We’ve tried to add variety wherever we could in how we tell the story with lots of different points of view. We wanted to start in the middle of the action with Witnesses and fill in the gaps as we went along - that was a gamble, but we hoped for the best.

Now, we’re heading into the storm to follow. Thanks for coming on this journey with us.

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

Raquel Welch made me wish I am antibody. What a great tie-in to Maria in a white rubber dress. And now the question is: Which one is the Doctor who shows up in New York?

I still have the premonition that something tragic is just around the corner.

Looking forward to more and thank you for the latest installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beyond my IMAGINE-ation

This is truly one of the best story series I have ever read and I have no idea how you continue to continue to build new and creative content. You two are an amazing couple and brilliant writers.

David Eddings, Raymond Feist, Wayne and Ann Triskelion, Frank Herbert, Ursula K. Le Guin, ... not bad company.

Hell when all this started, I never thought I’d make it through chapter 1. Now I can’t stop thinking about what might happen next. And based on how this story is progressing my former thoughts on how wonderful it would be to create a place that rivals John Lennon’s Imagine, might be backwards. In stead of John influencing them and the world the want to create, maybe they were the inspiration for John to write that song. Too trippy...even for a fictional story.

Thank you for sharing this gift with us.

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 3 years ago
Mad wacky and fantastic

New to this genre, the authors and the story of Transformations as this is the first of the stories I've read.

The writing is great and the thought processes in his head are so good, the constant mental battle he is waging and the love there at the moment but I fear something tragic is about to happen??

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
:)

Okay, that is just really nice of you to say, but I don't think Frank Herbert would approve ;).

Thanks once again everyone for sticking with us. We really appreciate your kind words and feedback. It definitely means a lot to us - Ann and I read through all your comments at lunch today, and we're just overwhelmed.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Anoniemous

I suppose it’s possible to read these out of order starting with Morpheus, but it’s not ideal. The order is:

Transformations: Witnesses

Britt-Ney

The Hazards of Saving the Earth

The New Gym

Transformations: Soccer Mom

Transformations: Rose

Transformations: The Farm

Transformations: Were-Bimbo

Transformations: Visions of Sugar Plums

Transformations: Sinful Suburbia

Transformations: Return to Sinful Suburbia

Transformations: Dr. De-Mona

Transformations: Morpheus

Wayne and Ann

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keeps getting better

This is better than many of the books I started reading and gave up on for lack of character development and an incredibly boring storyline. This series is nothing like that. You have created an insightful and interesting world and I couldn’t be happier to have found it.

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into these stories and chapters.

AnoniemousAnoniemousalmost 3 years ago

I've now read them in order and back to this one now. Thanks for the listing. Gives a lot of insights but raises more questions and confusions. Either way it's an excellent story and crafted by 2 marvellous storytellers. Thanks

5 stars.

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

I guess when Eric told Melody that his is the last cock thatll enter her doesnt hold any weight anymore does it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...