Transformations: Morpheus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came as well - one moment of beautiful harmony. For an instant, there was only one of us, one organism with two halves that was complete.

And I knew that was the highest level I would ever attain as a god. This was the end of the road, the frog in the pot finally boiled. This was my transcendence, my ascendence. The only thing that made me a god was her, and as I held her I knew she was destiny. I glimpsed Nirvana, Pike's door to the twelfth dimension, and I saw that the only way I would ever transcend this plane was with her at my side.

She looked into my eyes and I swear she was glowing.

I have never loved so completely and purely.

And I never will again.

***

Stafford opened his eyes in his room and knew once again someone was there. He reached for the gun and it was there.

He turned on the bedside lamp and leveled the .45.

Constance Balenger was looking at him in terror from the doorway. "I... The door wasn't locked..." She stared at the gun.

He set it down on his nightstand. "Somebody broke the goddamned lock last night."

"You could have killed me!"

Stafford lay back in his bed. "What the fuck do you want, Constance?"

"I came here to fuck, but now I need a change of underwear."

He threw back the covers. "Get over here."

She climbed into bed.

He squinted at her. "The fuck are you wearing?"

"Raincoat," she said.

He untied the belt. "Kind of stupid putting on a raincoat when you can't leave the building."

"Don't be mean."

"You like me mean." He flipped open the coat to reveal her naked, curvy body beneath. He smiled. "You're a good looking woman, Constance."

"See? Did it kill you to say something nice?" She pushed her right hand into his boxers.

He groaned as she took possession of his cock.

"Simon is so pathetically small. It's like being fucked with a number two pencil."

"Price you pay to live in luxury, slut."

"Be nice."

"What the fuck do you want from me, Constance? You looking for love? You're nothing to me but mouth, tits, cunt, and ass."

She laughed. "I think that's what I like about you."

"Maybe you're looking to be punished for being such a nasty slut?"

She smiled. "Maybe."

"Fine. Get up."

She got quickly out of bed.

"Lose the coat."

Constance was breathing hard as she let the coat fall on the floor.

Stafford rolled onto his feet and sat on the edge of the bed. "Lay across my knees."

"Wh... What are you going to do?"

He grabbed her wrist and made her lay on her stomach across his lap.

She yelped in fear.

He raised his left hand over her buttocks. "You want discipline or not?"

She nodded.

He brought his palm down hard and her ass cheeks jiggled.

She grabbed the pillow off the bed and pressed her face into it as she screamed.

Stafford laughed. "More?"

She pulled the pillow away. "Yes!"

Stafford brought his hand down again and again as Constance bit and screamed into the pillow.

Outside the door, Simon Balenger stood with his fists clenched as Stafford spanked his wife.

He stood there as the bed springs began to squeak.

He didn't walk away until he heard her cry out Stafford's name.

Simon looked at his palms as he walked alone back to his room. They were bloody from where his nails dug into his flesh.

***

Morpheus

Looking back with clearer eyes, I see now that my 'becoming' effected everyone in that building during the Summer of Love. Weeks passed and there was a social and sexual awakening going on outside the building as well as inside.

Melody, Evie, and Maria became bolder the longer they took turns tending to my needs. They kissed openly in the halls.

Melody spent more and more time in the room with me, and when she wasn't, she was in bed with Maria and Evie. Their libidos were matching mine, which was to say the four of us were insatiable.

Eventually, I knew that the four of us sharing Melody would lead to the four of us in bed together. But I left that for Melody to initiate - it didn't feel right to press the issue, and I was in no hurry.

Evie would have gotten in bed with Melody and I the first night Melody seduced her. And she was constantly staring at my crotch when she came into my room.

I even caught the inscrutable Maria staring at me at times.

While I could see the effect I was having on these three beautiful women, it was the effect on the other members of our 'household' that I overlooked.

The Ambrosia had enhanced what I naturally possessed, and that strange 'radiation' I was now giving off was acting in the same way on the others.

Melody was sweet and kind and loving, and she became more so.

Evie was adventurous, a sex kitten, and those qualities grew.

Maria was bold and courageous, a natural born leader. My becoming strengthened these traits.

Of course, in Melody, Evie, and Maria's cases, their evolution was being spurred along by something more than just my 'radiation'. I'll tell you more about that later.

As for the others, Constance's infatuation with being dominated and disciplined became an obsession.

Dr. Balenger grew more morose, more brooding as he was cuckolded by his wife.

Stafford grew more paranoid, more violent.

Only Dr. Thompson seemed to remain the constant in my equation. He was a good man and he remained... remains... one. He never stopped believing I would save the world.

In those first days, faced with a world controlled by Stafford and his ilk? I thought about letting it die. I had a plan to save my chosen people, and, for me, it would have been enough.

What kept me working toward a solution was the influence of Melody and Thompson. The prospect of not saving the world would be impossible for Melody to accept. For her sake, I had to be the hero.

And Thompson's blind faith in my nobility was humbling.

I never shared his faith.

***

I stood in the empty room next to mine and stared at what $2 billion on a NASA contract could buy in the early fall of 1967.

It was a steel tank painted gray, about seven feet long and three feet in diameter. There was a one foot by one foot window on the top of the tank on one end.

It was hooked up to tanks of liquid nitrogen.

"It doesn't work," I said.

"No. It doesn't," Dr. Thompson said. "They can quick freeze a living being but defrosting and reviving them doesn't work. The cells..."

"The cell structure is compromised by the freezing process. Upon defrosting, the cells break down. They're attempting to develop an 'antifreeze' which will allow the body to be cooled below freezing," I said.

"Yes. With your help..."

"I can't help them. It won't work."

"What? But you asked for the prototype?!" Thompson stammered.

"I can adapt it to my uses. Freezing people to put them in suspended animation is a waste of time. We need to chill the body to just above freezing and submerge it in a nutrient solution which I have designed. The chemicals are easy to come by, save one: Ambrosia."

Thompson sighed. "Look, as I told you: LBJ said no..."

"Yes, no to the Ambrosia, no to warning the world. The man is a fool. Let's hope his successor has a higher IQ." I stared into his eyes. "Dr. Thompson, how much of the Ambrosia can you acquire before arousing suspicion?"

His eyes went unfocused as I pushed my will into his brain. "A... liter. Any more than that would require authorization from the NSC."

"Secure the liter for me. I would extract it from my own cum, but it would take longer."

Thompson frowned. "Your... cum?"

"Yes, doctor. I'm afraid Dr. Balenger isn't quite the scientist you think he is. If he was, he would have detected from my semen samples that my cum has Ambrosia in it. It's not quite the same compound as the Ambrosia I drank, but it is very potent. Haven't you noticed that Melody is becoming even more beautiful? That's my Ambrosia. Oh, and I'm making sure she's taking back my cum in her pussy when she sleeps with her girlfriends. In a few months, you'll have three goddesses on your hands, Thompson."

"I... why didn't you tell me?" His eyes were half-closed.

"Because you would have isolated me from Melody."

"You knowingly exposed her!" Thompson said through gritted teeth.

"I only figured it out a few days ago. If my Ambrosia was going to harm her? It already would have," I said. "Also, we're going to need five more of the suspended animation pods."

"For what?"

"Contingencies, doctor. Contingencies. Now, I'm going to count down from five. When I reach zero? You're going to remember to get me the Ambrosia and the pods, but you're going to forget everything I've talked about in the last three minutes."

"Eric, why are you doing this?"

"Five..."

***

Maria walked into Melody's room - though, to be honest, it was now the room the three of them shared. Pretenses no longer seemed necessary.

Melody and Evie were both naked, leaning over a small table by the open window.

Evie had her hand behind her back, stroking the pink plastic dildo from the strap-on in and out of her swollen, pink pussy.

"Don't you think you should close the curtains?" Maria said.

Evie giggled in her sex-kitten voice. "We like it when they look, don't we, Melody?"

Melody could only laugh.

Maria walked up to the window to see a small group of frat boys standing in the quad below and staring up at the two naked nurses.

She shook her head and drew the curtains. "Honestly, the two of you."

"You're no fun," Evie giggled.

Maria kissed her and then slapped her hand away from the plastic dong. She took over pistoning it in and out of Evie's overheated cunny.

Maria looked down at the table.

Evie's uniform was laid out on it... but a great deal of it was missing.

Melody was working with scissors, pins, and needle and thread.

"What in the fuck?" Maria said.

"We're making the uniforms prettier. Mine first, then Melody's. Yours can be next."

Fully a foot of cloth had been removed from the hem of the garment.

"Oh, darlings, you mustn't," Maria said gently.

"Yes, we can!" Evie whined and bounced up and down with the dildo still in her pussy. Her boobs bounced and jiggled - she seemed to have gone up a cup size in the past few days.

And she was turning into a brat.

"You've turned it into a micro-minidress! If you bend over even slightly, your whole ass will be on display," Maria said and shook her head.

Melody smiled. "More than that. Look? We slit it up to the waist on both sides."

Evie went into a fit of giggles again. "So our garter belt and stockings will show."

"Jesus," Maria whispered. But the thought of seeing the two of them in those outfits was pushing all her buttons. She had always had a powerful sex drive, but since coming on this strange job her libido was through the roof.

She looked at Melody as she made Evie bend farther over the table and arch her back. "I expect this behavior from Evie, but I thought you had a more level head, Melody."

Melody grinned. "Why shouldn't we be as free as Eric? He doesn't even wear clothes anymore. He's beyond all the trappings of the old world."

Maria rolled her eyes as she fucked Evie harder with the dildo. "You sound like his apostle."

"Maybe I am," Melody said as she idly ran her index finger along Evie's spine, between her taught butt cheeks, and finally caressed her little asshole. "Why shouldn't I be? Eric is right - this world is insane, Maria. How many old, fat men would tell us we were sinning by making love to Evie?"

"Golly," Evie whispered. Then she bit her lip and moaned as Melody gently slid her finger into the woman's ass while Maria shifted and placed the base of the dildo against her crotch.

Maria used her hips to push the dildo harder.

"Two! Two, Melody! I want two." Evie moaned.

Melody smiled down at her and gently rubbed Evie's back with her free hand. "Evie, honey? What do you say when you want something?"

"Two fingers, mistress! Two fingers in my ass, please!"

Melody looked up at Maria and winked.

"That's new," Maria said.

Melody added her middle finger to her index and Evie's little hole opened wide to accept them. "We're changing. All of us. I'm changing faster because I'm right there with him." She stared at Maria's lips. "I think we should all be closer to him, Maria."

Maria leaned over and kissed her. "I will bow to no man, darling."

"He doesn't want you to bow. That's not who Eric is. He wants us to be like him."

"I'm ready," Evie moaned.

Maria smirked. "Ready to cum this soon?"

"N... No... ready to get closer to Eric. I wanna be Super Evie. Fuck me harder!"

Melody spanked her ass as she assfucked her with the other hand. "What do we say?"

"Fuck me harder, please, mistress! Okay, mistresses? Fuck, you guys are the pits sometimes."

Maria and Melody loved her faster and harder, and Evie screamed out, squirting girl lube on the floor, and gripping the table so hard her knuckles were white.

***

Morpheus

I was working on modifications to the suspended animation tank when Melody walked into what I now called the lab - the room beside mine.

I looked up and did a double take.

Her white nurse's dress was now cut short, ending above her stocking tops. It was slit up both sides.

From my angle kneeling by the tank, her blonde pussy was on full display.

She had removed the sleeves from her outfit. Her braless breasts had grown again, straining the white cotton. She had modified the outfit by giving it a plunging neckline.

To say she was breathtaking as she stared down at me with her big, green eyes was the height of understatement. On anyone else, such an outfit would have looked like a joke - some fetish Halloween costume.

She walked to me, one foot in front of the other, her hips swaying.

"You like this, don't you? The curves, moving and shifting? This look turns you on, doesn't it?"

She stood over me, my lips inches from her pussy. I nodded, my mouth open - hardly a look for a god. Then I thought back to Zeus and his romantic conquests and thought, maybe I'm just like him?

Melody stroked my hair. "You're doing things to me, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Is it against my will?"

I shrugged. "I honestly don't know. Being near me? It has hazards. Even if I try to hold back? My subconscious doesn't."

She smiled. "Loving you is interesting, Mr. Morrison."

I took her hand and kissed it. "I will never hurt you."

She pulled me against her crotch, and I kissed her blonde fringed lips.

"I know you won't. You've opened my mind, Eric. I would never go back."

I licked her clit and she moaned.

Then she eased me back.

"I need something from you," she said.

"What?"

"I want a family. Not the traditional kind. I want to be with everyone I love, forever." She glanced over her shoulder.

Evie came into the room, looking uncharacteristically shy. Her uniform had been modified the same as Melody's. "Hi."

"Hi," I said.

"I love you, Eric," Melody said. "And I love Evie."

"I know."

"Package deal."

"I'm okay with that."

Melody laughed. "I somehow didn't think I'd have to twist your arm."

"I love you guys!" Evie exclaimed. "I was just waiting for the opportunity to be with both of you. But I have total respect for Melody - R-E-S-P-E-C-T like Aretha Franklin sings..."

Melody looked at me mischievously. "Shush, Evie."

Evie clamped her lips together and curtsied. Then she said, "Yes, mistress!"

I looked at Evie like she had a third eye.

Melody took her hand and pulled her in front of me. "I know. Not sure why I'm suddenly her mistress? But... here we are."

I ran my hand up the back of Evie's leg and then leaned forward and kissed her thighs.

"Ooo," she murmured.

Melody looked over her shoulder. She paused looking at the hallway. Then she turned back to me and sighed.

"Something wrong?"

"No."

Evie frowned. "She didn't come, did she?"

Melody kissed Evie's cheek. "I guess not."

"I am here," Maria said in her comical accent.

She walked into the room in the ridiculous outfit - an outfit I think my subconscious mind had a hand in creating.

She was a tower of pale, stone perfection. Muscles rippled in her thighs and arms. How three women could wear identical outfits and yet be utterly different is amazing to me. Evie looked like a sex kitten ready to hop in your bed. Melody looked like a curvy goddess you would want to spend all eternity with.

Maria looked like an Amazon warrior ready to do battle.

She stared down at me, her mouth in its perpetual frown. "I will not kneel to you." Her frown broke though. I saw fear.

I held out my hand and she took it. "I would never ask you to kneel in front of me, Maria Anastasia Marapova."

She stared at me, the frown gone. Now there was surprise. "How do you know my full name?"

"I've been in your mind. It's very beautiful."

I stood up, still holding her hand. Then I hugged her tight, my lips by her ear. "I know your pain. Feeling pain isn't weakness. Hold onto your humanity - gods like us need to keep our humanity for as long as we can," I whispered. Then I kissed her cheek and tasted a tear.

Melody was looking up at us with a look of pure love.

Then Evie put her small arms around all of us as best she could and squeezed.

Maria's icy stare returned. "Uggh, you squeeze too tight."

"Squeeze her harder, Evie," Melody laughed.

Evie tried. "Are we husband and wives now?"

Melody looked up at me with a questioning stare.

"No," I said. "That's the old way. We're more of an equal partnership. Like a union..."

"A coven," Melody said. "We'll call it a coven."

"My coven," Evie whispered, her eyes closed.

***

"Fucking degenerates," Stafford hissed as he watched them on the monitor.

"Jealousy, Colonel?" Dr. Thompson asked.

"This is getting away from you, doctor. Eric Morrison is out of your control. He's taken possession of those women. You let him do it."

"They don't seem upset about it," Dr. Balenger said as he leaned closer and stared at the four lovers laughing on the black and white monitor.

"They're not," Thompson said. "They're choosing to come together because they love each other."

Stafford chuckled. "That's not love. That's perversion."

"There are all sorts of perversion, Colonel," Balenger said. "I can think of things much worse than four people being in love."

Behind them, Constance Balenger peered around the open doorframe and watched the love story unfold on the small monitor. Soon, her left hand was reaching beneath the front of her skirt and touching herself.

***

Morpheus

This was not my first experience with group sex. As Evie lay down on Melody in a 69 a few feet from the suspended animation tank, I had a sense of deja vu. I had done this before.

Some men will tell you the thought of their loved one locked in a sapphic embrace with a lover disgusts them. They are either fools or liars. We are wired to respond to that image of soft bodies entwined, fingers, lips, and tongues exploring. Some comedian once said, "It's two girls, and I agree with both of them."

So I lay down behind Evie's quivering buttocks and looked into Melody's eyes as she kissed and sucked the sex kitten's clit. I kissed Melody's forehead and then tongued Evie's cute little ass.

Melody moaned loudly into Evie's pussy.

I looked down Evie's body to see Maria's white hair - she was laying on the opposite end, helping Evie please Melody in the same way I was helping Melody please Evie.

I smiled. Strange how lovers instinctively become synchronized, speeding up or slowing down given the audible cues from the one we are pleasing. Maria and I were driving them both mad, just as they were doing the same to each other.

"Cock please!" Evie giggled.

I got on my knees and looked down into Melody's eyes. Did I need to ask permission? Probably not. Did I ask with my eyes? Yes.