Transformations: Morpheus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she answered: the corner of her eyes clamped between Evie's straining thighs turned up in a smile.

I held the base of my cock tight and guided the tip to Evie's pink hole.

I eased into her pussy.

She cried out into Melody's pussy, the sound muffled.

Maria reached out with both hands and raked her long nails up Evie's sides.

Evie cried out again as I slid a little deeper.

Maria did the fingernail move on Melody next and I heard her scream between my thighs.

I looked up to see Maria's chin resting on top of Evie's red hair. She was smiling at me, actually smiling.

Then she winked.

I could tell she was doing something to Melody because Melody shrieked and tongued my balls.

I raised up higher, angling my cock down in Evie's tight pussy. I wanted to see what Maria was doing.

Maria grinned and held up her right hand. She formed her fingers into a cone and dropped it down to floor level between Melody's widespread thighs.

Melody shrieked and stopped sucking Evie's clit.

"All my fingers," Maria whispered. "She wants to be able to take all of you, let's help her, shall we?"

I could feel Melody thrashing her head from side to side beneath me.

The muscles in Maria's right shoulder worked as she pushed four fingers and a thumb into Melody's tight pussy.

"Evie can take you, Eric. I do this to her all the time. Give it all to her."

I grasped Evie's thighs and pushed in deep.

Evie raised her head and screamed.

Maria kissed her.

I matched my rhythm to Maria's shoulder movements as she French kissed the moaning Evie.

Some people think being with more than one woman is a power trip for a man. In my experience, it is not. They are pure sensuality and we, no matter our prowess, are equal to them in bed but not above them. I was not a god on the floor of that nearly empty building. I was only one quarter of a beautiful organism.

One half of that organism, Melody and Evie, came simultaneously, crying out my and Maria's names as their bodies were rocked in the storm of our passion.

As Evie came down off her high, I withdrew gently from her tight pussy.

Then I rolled her onto her side, curled in a ball beside Melody.

Maria beckoned me and I crab walked around Melody's other side.

Maria beamed up at me and looked down.

I gasped. Melody's blonde fringed pussy was stuffed full of Maria's hand past the wrist.

She pulled back gently, the stretched lips stretching even more as the fat part of Maria's hand tried to pass through.

Melody gritted her teeth and thrashed.

Evie went into action, kissing Melody and stroking her hair.

And then Maria's hand was free.

Maria moaned. "I love it when they gape like that," she said in a throaty whisper.

I could see deep inside Melody, her pussy dilated by the fisting.

Maria and I dove on her pussy, sucking and kissing the swollen lips and erect clit.

I had to laugh as Evie skittered down Melody's side and did her best to push her face in with ours, like a hungry kitten fighting for a mother's teat.

Melody was cumming again.

Maria raised up and let Evie in to feast on Melody's love. "Fuck her, Eric."

I spun around and Evie pulled away, giving me access.

"No," Melody moaned. She raised her head and grinned at Evie. She beckoned her with a nod of her head.

Evie scrambled up to face her.

Melody leaned up and whispered in her ear.

Evie giggled and nodded.

Maria and I knelt side by side as Melody and Evie faced us on their haunches.

"Somebody was neglected," Evie laughed.

"We want a show," Melody said with a mischievous grin.

Maria and I turned and looked at each other at the same time.

"Do you want to?" I whispered.

Those strange eyes of hers. They're haunting. She smiled gently and nodded. "Yes, Eric. Very much."

"Gonna be hard if you're not going to kneel, Maria," Evie whispered.

"I won't have that," I said. I put my hands on Maria's strong muscled upper arms.

We stood together and embraced as Melody and Evie gasped in approval.

Maria pulled me forward as she backed up, only stopping when her back was against the wall.

She raised her right leg and hooked it around my waist.

I encircled her hard muscled abs with my hands and raised her up.

She threw her left leg around me, crossing her ankles behind me as I raised her higher, my cock sliding over her belly.

I could feel her soaking pussy against the tip of my cock and I gently eased her down. I slid into her, feeling her open herself for me.

We stared into each other's eyes, our muscles straining to push my cock deep inside her, but not so far as to hurt her.

She smiled when we found the depth she wanted.

I smiled back and pressed her against the wall.

"Perfect, it's perfect," she whispered and then she was speaking Russian, moaning in my ear as our bodies worked in unison.

I could feel Melody's and Evie's hands on our thighs, reaching higher caressing the spot where our bodies joined.

We moved faster and Maria kissed me deeply, moaning into my mouth and I into hers as we danced against the wall.

She pulled her head back, teeth and eyes clenched.

I felt her cum, inner muscles milking my cock.

And I gave her body what it told me it wanted: I came deep inside her, my cock pumping hard as I cried out.

Below us, Melody and Evie were laughing and moaning along with us.

I knelt slowly, my strength gone, and laid us both gently on the floor.

Maria's eyes jerked open and I laughed as Melody and Evie dove between our thighs. My cock was pulled from Maria's pussy, and then a warm mouth closed on me.

Evie and Melody sucked and moaned as they drank down our combined juices.

I stroked Maria's white hair as she smiled.

***

The floor was quite comfortable when you had a blonde and a redhead clinging to each other between you and an Amazon princess.

Melody and Evie embraced in their sleep while I spooned Melody and Maria spooned Evie.

I reached over and ran my fingers through Maria's hair.

She opened her eyes and smiled. "You are changing us, yes?"

"Yes. Though honestly I don't have much conscious control over it."

"Every morning I look in the mirror and my wrinkles are fading. I am stronger, aches and pains of old wounds are leaving me."

"You're growing younger," I whispered.

"Will I be like you?"

"I think so. It's just going to take time. When I have a large amount of Ambrosia, I'll be able to refine it. I'll be able to transform people with a shot."

She smiled. "You want to change the world."

"I do. Would you like to help me?"

She laughed softly and stroked the curve of Evie's hip. "I am old, Eric. I have followed many who wanted to change the world. They brought only death and destruction."

"I'm not going to do that, Maria," I whispered.

"You won't mean to, but you will," she smiled and kissed the back of Evie's neck. "However, this world is fucked up."

"Too many Staffords," I said.

"Staffords, Stalins, Hitlers - they will destroy us all in nuclear fire or chemical fog or biological plague. So, why not follow god who tells me to make sweet love to beautiful girls and to love everyone? Even if I go to hell? At least I will enjoy the trip."

"That's a very Russian outlook."

She nodded and smiled. "We make the best of utter catastrophe." She stared into my eyes. "I have fallen in love with you, Eric Morrison. I have not had that feeling for a man in a very long time."

I smiled back. "I love you too. I love all of you."

She shook her head. "How can that lead to world destruction, eh?"

I laughed. "Do me a favor?"

"Anything, my love."

"Keep reminding me that I'm only a man. Be my memento mori - my reminder that even a god is only human?"

"Yes, Eric... and you must do the same for me."

Melody jerked awake in my arms. "Oh, God! Something's wrong!"

"What?! What is it?" I said.

"My... chest is wet."

I leaned over her. White drops were dripping from her nipples.

As I watched, a thick pearlescent drop fell on Evie's exposed left breast.

Evie arched her back and cried out, "Oh, God! Cumming! I'm cumming!" She hyperventilated as Maria held her tight. "N... No fair making me cum when I'm asleep! You guys!"

I smiled.

Melody turned her head and looked at me. "This isn't funny! Something's wrong..."

"Nothing's wrong," I said.

"Golly, Melody, you're lactating! Are you pregnant?" Evie said as she came down from her cum.

"No," I said. "I expected this might happen, Melody. You're starting to produce your own Ambrosia - don't worry, it's a weakened form. It's in my cum."

"I'm turning into a goddess?" She whispered.

"Yes," I whispered and kissed the side of her neck.

Evie was staring entranced at the dripping milk.

"Suck, Evie," I said. "Go on, you know you want to. Suckle from Melody and catch up with her."

Melody rolled onto her back slightly. I gently guided Evie's pretty face down to Melody's left nipple.

Evie stuck out her tongue and let a drop fall on it. Another orgasm had her squeezing her thighs together and moaning.

I pushed her more insistently against Melody's nipple.

She obediently opened her mouth and pulled it in.

Maria had to hold her as she bucked and spasmed, but Evie latched on and began to suckle. Her tremors subsided and she settled into nursing.

"Oh, God, that feels good," Melody whispered.

I looked at Maria. "You should nurse too."

Maria shook her head. "No."

Melody took her index finger and caught a drop from her right nipple. She held it under Maria's nose. "Open."

"Melody..."

"Open. Don't make me cross," Melody said with a smile.

Maria laughed and opened her mouth.

Melody let the drop fall on Maria's tongue.

Maria went rigid and I had to grab her to keep her from jerking across the floor.

I pulled her closer. "Don't fight it, honey."

Maria needed no more encouragement. She leaned over Evie and latched onto Melody's right nipple, sucking in mouthfuls.

Melody threw her head back and moaned out loud. "Fuck! So fucking good! Gonna cum, Eric! Oh, Jesus!"

I spun around and put my head between Melody's thighs from behind and sucked her clit.

The girls moaned and writhed around me and we lost ourselves in each other.

***

"Goddamn, I need to fix that fucking lock," Stafford growled as he stepped into his room and closed the door behind him.

Constance Balenger was naked on her knees on his bed, thighs spread wide and dainty hands holding her asscheeks apart.

Her jet black bush glistened with moisture.

She had her head on the mattress, but she craned her neck around to look at him. "I saw them on the monitor. What's wrong with them?" she asked.

"Eavesdropping on us is a federal crime. I can have you put under a prison. I can send you to the gas chamber for it. National security is no joke, slut."

She smiled and wiggled. "Punish me then. But prison would be a waste, wouldn't it?" Her index finger toyed with her asshole.

He put his hand on the small of her back, then he drew back and slapped her exposed crotch hard. "Like that?"

She bit her pillow. "Yes! Just like that!"

He slapped her again, feeling the moisture from her pussy coating his hand. Jesus, this bitch is twisted, he thought.

"Unnh," she moaned. With each slap he delivered, she would grunt again. "It was so... unnh... fucking beautiful... unnh... what's wrong with them? Unnh..."

"It's classified."

"Unnh, can I play with them?"

He leaned forward and pushed his middle finger up her ass without warning.

"Aiggh!" She cried, but then she began to move her ass in a slow circle.

"You stay away from those freaks."

She laughed. "Says the man with his finger up my ass."

He leaned farther over her and gripped her neck with one hand while adding his index finger to the middle finger of his other hand in her stretched ass. He squeezed her throat. "You listen to me, you fucking slut. The last thing you want to be is anywhere near that sideshow. They aren't leaving this building alive."

Unable to breathe, Constance nodded as best she could.

He released her throat and roughly flipped her onto her back, still ass fucking her with his right hand.

She gasped and rubbed her throat.

"Those people are a cancer, Constance. This experiment is a total failure. That hippie is bent on world domination. He'll make Stalin look like the tooth fairy."

"Y... Yes, sir," she whispered and nodded in agreement.

"He'll infect the entire world with his disease if I let him. What you saw today? Everybody on earth would be like them, just freaks and degenerates."

She nodded quickly. "Yes, sir."

His gaze softened and he took hold of her ankles and lifted them.

He pulled his fingers from her ass then grasped the base of his cock. He pushed it into her gaping asshole.

Constance smiled up at him and closed her eyes, letting him fuck her and imagining it might be love.

***

Morpheus

Dr. Balenger came into our room - I thought of it as our room now, because Melody, Evie, and Maria were spending all their time with me. He was carrying a blood draw kit.

"I can do that, doctor," Melody said as she stood up from the small chair.

I could see Balenger's eyes travel from her quickly glimpsed bush as she rose to her large round breasts that tried to peak out of the plunge neckline.

I had to smile. Melody's shyness was gone. She was confident in her sexuality - as a matter of fact, she reveled in it. I wondered idly if this is what Aphrodite was like?

Seeing that confidence made me love her even more.

"I... that's okay, nurse..." Balenger stammered.

"Oh, call me Melody."

"I... okay, Melody." He smiled quickly. "I'll do the draw today."

Melody reached out and touched his hand. "Certainly."

I saw the look in his eye: lust and overpowering fear.

Balenger had always been a nervous man, but now he was terrified of us.

He had no reason to be, but I suppose he felt like we might accidentally do something horrible to him. That was a natural fear.

Melody went back to her chair and I saw Balenger do his best not to stare, but the tantalizing possibility of seeing her beautiful naked ass in the revealing uniform got the best of him.

He wasn't disappointed.

Melody sat down in the chair on her knees, the skirt rising just as she intended to show him her curves.

He stared open mouthed.

Balenger reluctantly turned around to find me standing right behind him with my arm outstretched.

I smiled down into his pale, terrified face. "Simon, you don't have to be afraid of us. We like you."

"What? No... I'm not."

"Simon," I whispered. "Melody wanted you to see. You don't have to feel bad for looking."

He turned back to see Melody smiling at him, her skirt still raised above her buttocks.

Simon smiled back and turned away. "I should take your blood now."

"Yes, Simon."

The veins in my arms were very pronounced after the muscle growth, so he had no problem finding one. However, he was hesitant.

"What's on your mind, Simon?" I could have simply looked inside his head, but I was trying to respect at least a few boundaries.

"Hmm? Oh, nothing." He looked back at the three women in the room. They were laughing and talking, Maria and Evie sitting on the bed and Melody in the chair.

"It's okay, Simon. Say what's on your mind."

He looked back at me. "How do you do it?"

I cocked my head.

"All of them. How do you satisfy them all?"

I smiled. "Simple. I don't. I couldn't. No one could. Instead? We satisfy each other."

"He's fucking my wife," Simon said.

I sighed.

"Stafford is fucking her. Almost everyday. She goes to him whenever she thinks I won't notice - God, sometimes even when she knows I will. I'm going to lose my wife."

"You never had her, Simon," I said.

He looked like I had slapped him. "What?!"

"Simon, we don't own one another. We shouldn't..."

"But she's breaking my heart," Simon whispered.

"Yes, and that's wrong. She lied to you. That's on her."

He looked over his shoulder at my coven. "What you did to them? Could you do it to Constance? Could you make her come back to me? Make her leave him?"

"Why would you want that?" I asked.

"How can you ask me that? I love her, Eric!" He raised his voice.

Maria eyed him warily. I saw her rising from the bed. She was ready to come to my aid.

I smiled at her and shook my head.

She sat back down but stared directly at Simon.

All the color had drained out of Simon's face as he looked away from the murderous Amazon.

"I imagine she would be pretty amazing in a bar fight. I think she killed a lot of Nazis during the war. I'm betting with her thighs."

He stared at me.

"Seriously, she could break rocks with those thighs."

I saw her smile at me and then she turned back to Evie.

I smiled at Eric. "I know you love Constance, Simon. But she doesn't love you. I won't make someone love me or anyone else."

"He hurts her," he said quickly.

"How?"

"He... spanks her. Maybe other things."

I tried not to laugh. "Simon, people are turned on by different things. Sometimes they're things we find disturbing."

"I'm begging you. If you won't change her? Then change me. Make me what she needs."

"That doesn't mean she'll choose you."

"No, it doesn't. But at least I'll have a chance." He stood up straighter. "I'm ready." He closed his eyes.

I laughed. "Simon, I need to know what she needs first."

"She wants to be spanked, obviously."

I turned around. "Evie, honey? Come here, please?"

She jumped off the bed and skipped across the floor. "Hi, Simon," she said and looked up at him with her big eyes.

He looked at her in confusion.

"Evie, Simon and I were talking about spanking. Do you like spanking?" I asked.

"Sure! Bend over Simon, I'll spank you till you walk funny." She said as she blinked and smiled.

He looked at her in horror.

"No, Evie. I think he wants to be the spanker not the spankee."

"Oh!" She leaned with her hands against the wall. "I love to be spanked. Maria spanks me a lot. Sometimes I do bad things just so she'll spank me. Don't I, Maria?"

Maria smiled from the bed. "You are bratty little bitch."

I reached down and lifted the back of her uniform exposing her ass framed by the garter belt.

"Mmm," Evie moaned as she leaned her face against the wall. "Start slow, but really make me feel it by the end, okay, Simon?"

"W... Why do you want that?"

She opened her eyes and stared at him with her brow wrinkled. "Because it's fun. Makes the blood flow. Stings a little. I get really wet."

Simon rubbed the fingers of his right hand together. "I... I'm not sure I can."

Evie rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand. She pressed it against her ass. "Now spank."

His fingers caressed her buttock. "I... what if I hurt you?"

"You're swatting me with your hand, not a baseball bat. Go on, try."

"I shouldn't. I'm married."

"Given the situation, I don't think you're doing anything wrong, Simon. Do you?" I asked.

"Oh, this is about your wife getting fucked by Stafford?" Evie asked.

Simon pulled his hand away and turned red.

Evie turned around away from the wall and hugged him. "Sorry."

"It's okay," Simon said.

She whispered in his ear. "Go ahead and try. I want you to." She turned back to the wall and braced herself.

Simon reached out with his left hand and gently raised the back of her uniform again.

He cupped her right buttock with his right hand.

"Mmm, I like that," she whispered.

He brought his hand back and lightly slapped her.

She gasped. "You got bigger hands than Maria."

"Was that too hard?"

"Naah, I can take it."

Slap.

I smiled and stepped away as Simon began to slap her ass harder.

Evie was whispering encouragement as he spanked her.

He began to talk to her, calling her a slut and a whore - I was pretty sure this was at Evie's instigation, but he was a willing participant.