Transformations: Morpheus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're leaving?"

"Yes. We are. Stafford can't stop us. No one could." She smiled. "How are you feeling doctor?"

"I'm... Melody I'm afraid."

"Of me?"

"Yes."

"Drink your coffee, doctor. A big drink this time."

Thompson reached out and took the mug. He drank down a mouthful.

He almost dropped the mug on the floor before Melody rescued it from his hands. His cock spasmed and shot cum down his pants leg. "God! Oh, God!"

"Ambrosia. Small amounts in your coffee for weeks now."

"W... Why? How? Melody, Ambrosia is dangerous!"

"Not mine."

He stared at her. "What do you mean 'not yours'?"

She stood up and walked around the desk.

Melody put her hands on Thompson's shoulder and pushed him back in his desk chair.

"What are you doing?"

She sat down on his lap. "You asked about jealousy earlier? We don't avoid it, but there isn't any. We simply love each other." She kissed his forehead. "And you're going to be one of us, Allen. Because we love you. You are one of the good people that Eric is going to save."

"Good people? No, Melody. He has to save everyone."

Melody smiled and pulled apart the front of her outfit. Her big right breast slipped out of the fabric.

"M... Melody? I'm twice your age..."

She laughed. "Silly, Allen. We're immortal. There is no age. No death."

She cradled his head and guided him to her moist, turgid nipple.

"N... No. Melody," he whispered, but his lips were already parting to take her into his mouth.

His lips closed on her and he sucked a mouthful of the cream into his mouth.

His cock spasmed again.

He saw the door open, but he couldn't register anything other than the taste of the sweet, warm ambrosia pouring down his throat.

"Evie, I need help," Melody said.

Evie skipped across the floor and slid onto her knees. She unzipped his pants. "Whoo... Doc? Who knew?"

Eric laughed as he sat down in the chair across from the desk.

Maria closed the door behind her and locked it.

Maria leaned over the desk and smiled. "How big is it, Evie?"

She licked the knob. "Mmm, at least eleven." She slid down his length and he came again. She rose off him, cum dripping off her lips. She giggled. "Lot of cum too."

"Sorry for all the subterfuge, doctor," Eric said as he pulled Maria into his lap. His cock slid easily into her pussy and Maria laughed. "I wanted to tell you weeks ago, but I still had things to figure out."

Melody's nipple slipped from Thompson's mouth and she kissed the top of his head.

Ambrosia dripping from his lips, he looked down at the beautiful redhead bobbing contentedly on his cock. He groaned and stroked her hair. "What are you doing to me? Why?"

"Doctor," Eric said. "I'm going to make us immortal - I'm already immortal, but I want all our coven, and the other covens to come to be immortal as well. This world can't survive as it is. There are too many evil men doing too many evil things. This world is corrupted. If I don't do something to stop all this insanity? They will destroy themselves and my transformed as well. I will not allow that."

"Why... me?" Thompson moaned.

Melody smiled and slid down onto the floor. Her face beside Evie's, she smiled up at him. "I told you. Because you're a good person. And we are going to surround ourselves with good people." She nuzzled his balls and kissed them.

Maria stood up and then lay down on her back on Thompson's desk, pushing his dictaphone to the side. "Come to me," she said.

And Eric laid down on top of her, sliding his length into her.

She hung her head off the back of the desk and smiled at Thompson. "Don't fight it, doctor. The... benefits are amazing."

"We need to get out of here and find someplace safe where I can complete my research - with your help and Balenger's, of course. I may be an encyclopedia of medical knowledge, but I've never held a scalpel in my hand. The two of you have." He began to thrust into Maria.

Evie stopped sucking his cock with a wet pop and climbed onto his lap, her thighs spread. She guided him to her wet pussy with one hand. "So let's review: we're transforming you because we love you. We need you because you're a doctor. I think you're super cute. You're not too old because, well, look at Maria's face. She's older than you. Haven't ya noticed her wrinkles are gone?"

He glanced down at Maria - her face was smooth. She looked thirty. Maybe younger.

Evie shrugged as Melody continued to kiss his balls and Evie's ass. "Doc, just relax and fuck. We're going to save the world."

Thompson closed his eyes and arched his back as Evie's tight pussy slid down his length.

***

Colonel Stafford sat on a bench in Golden Gate Park smelling body odor and weed. The smell was wafting over from a crowd of a few dozen hippies on the other side of the walkway.

A man sat down beside him on the bench.

"Fucking lousy place to have a clandestine meeting," Stafford said.

The man smiled and looked at the hippies. "Why? The hippies? They're good cover."

"You know, when you work for the NRO and your boss says he wants to meet you in the park? You're either being given a gun or just a bullet. Which is it, Jerry?"

Jerry laughed. "No bullet today, Carl."

"The gun then?"

"The gun. Washington read your report. LBJ agreed... strike that. LBJ's advisors agreed. The president has no idea what's going on here. Is that clear?"

"Deniability. Got it."

"In any event, the White House is in agreement. Terminate with extreme prejudice." Jerry looked at him. "This Morrison? Is he as dangerous as you're saying he is?"

"Worse. He's pure evil. Corrupts everything he's around. And he's making others in his own image. Mark my words, Jerry: if we don't stop him now? We'll be fighting tens of thousands like him in fifty years. They'll make the Reds look like creampuffs."

"Just so we're clear? The sanction is for all of them. Morrison, the nurses, Thompson... and the Balengers. Both of them. Is that going to be a problem?"

"You know better than to ask me that question. I'll put one in her head with a smile on my face, Jerry."

***

Evie was curled up in Thompson's lap running her fingers through his hair. Eric, Melody, and Maria were passed out on the floor.

"What a strange new world," Thompson whispered.

Evie stretched and smiled. "Happy?"

"Yes," he said. "You don't even realize you've neglected yourself until something like this happens. Sex has a way of clearing all the synapses." He caressed her face. Then he laughed. "I think I'm too old for all this, Evie - maybe I won't be too old physically, but I think maybe mentally I'm just too old. I can barely understand any of this."

She put a finger against his lips. "It's simple. I love you and I'm going to make love to you. Do you love me?" She removed her finger from his lips.

"Well, yes, I guess I..."

She shushed him with her finger again. "The pretty blonde over there with her lips around Maria's big nipple? That's Melody and she loves you too - now, she's joined with Eric. No one will ever be more in her heart than he is, but that doesn't mean she won't make love to you. We have enough love inside us for everyone equally. Do you understand that?" she asked, taking her finger away.

"I... think so."

The finger went back to his lips. "The big blonde amazon princess? She loves you too. She's a lesbian but she loves you just as much as I do. She can make love to you and still love girls. Again, we simply have more love in us than we did before, and it has to go somewhere. Understand?"

Thompson nodded and kissed her finger.

She smiled. "Better." She nodded toward the three on the floor again. "The Adonis lying between the two goddesses? He loves you too - but don't worry: he isn't going to make love to you. He would die for you, he'd die for all of us and we would die for him. He's just not that way, and I really don't think you are - but, hey, if you are? That's cool. Until we add another guy, Maria will happily oblige with her strapon."

Thompson laughed. "Not necessary."

She kissed his forehead. "See? Being a god is going to be easy." She pushed her right nipple against his lips. "Suck. Keep sucking till I start giving Ambrosia like Melody. Should be any time now."

Thompson drew her beautiful breast into his mouth and sucked.

Evie shifted in his lap and wrapped her hand around his hardening prick.

***