Transformations: Morpheus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody and Maria stood by me and leaned against me as we watched him spank her.

She grew silent but Simon grew more verbal, his voice harsher.

Evie arched her back as her buttocks began to turn red.

She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled.

I reached down and stroked Melody and Maria's inner thighs, sliding up to their sexes.

"Change him," Melody whispered. "I want to see what you make him into."

I looked down at her.

"Tell me you don't want to?" She whispered. "All the things you can do? What we will be able to do soon?"

Maria's hand grasped my cock and gently stroked me.

Evie collapsed against the wall and Simon stopped spanking.

He pulled her close. "Are you okay?"

She looked at him with a sleepy smile. "Yes, Simon. I'm fine. I came."

"What? From being spanked?"

"Yes. You made me cum. It'd be nice for you to hold me for awhile - that's what Maria does."

Simon smiled and nodded. "Of course I will."

He sat down on the floor and she curled up in his lap.

***

"It's wrong to change him," I said.

"You had no issues changing us," Maria said.

The four of us sat on the floor of the room. Simon had left a few minutes before, his nervous demeanor returning and embarrassment at what he had done to Evie kicking in.

"That was my subconscious. I didn't knowingly set out to change you."

"Maybe not at first," Melody said. "But you're deluding yourself if you think it was your subconscious later."

"We are all guilty," Maria said. "Have you not noticed our little Evie is becoming a complete giggly bimbo?"

"Hey! Who ya callin' a bimbo?" Evie said.

"You. Because, babushka, we made you one."

"Huh?" Evie asked.

"I am turned on by submissive, mischievous, bratty girls and you became my desire."

"How would that work? You're no more a goddess than I am yet," Evie asked. And then she pouted.

"Look at little pouty lip. Adorable."

Melody smiled. "It's all of us together. Eric and I picked up on Maria's desire."

"And Evie's desire to please Maria," I added.

Melody nodded. "Then all of us together influenced Evie."

"Including Evie herself," I said.

"I did?" Evie asked. "I chose to be a bimbo?"

"Adorable bimbo." Maria said, the word coming out as 'beembo'.

Evie broke into giggles.

"What is funny?" Maria asked.

"I'm a beembo." Evie said and rolled onto her side laughing.

"Go ahead, make fun. English is hard language. None of the sounds make sense."

Melody and I looked at each other.

"You really want to lose your accent?" Melody asked.

"I have been trying for decade," Maria grumbled.

I stood up and walked over to the TV. Once it warmed up I started changing channels. I smiled when I saw Raquel Welch in Fantastic Voyage. "How about her voice?"

Melody smiled and nodded. "What do you think, Maria?"

"What do I think about what?"

On screen, Raquel was wearing her white rubber skin diving suit and talking to Donald Pleasence in her wholesome, midwestern accent.

"Her voice," I said. "How would you like to speak with her voice?"

Maria looked at the screen and began to smile. "You think?"

I rushed over and took Melody's hand then Evie's. They both held Maria's hand.

"Listen to her voice. Concentrate," I said.

"I like her outfit," Evie said.

"Concentrate, Evie," I said. "Think about Maria talking in that voice."

It's hard to describe entering someone's mind. You concentrate and imagine stepping inside but there's this nagging feeling that it won't work. This premonition that it's all just hocus pocus mumbo jumbo.

And then you go in and it feels just like falling. It's startling and you almost fight against it. But if you just let it flow, mind control can be beautiful.

Nothing is more beautiful than going into someone's mind with someone else by your side.

Three of us went into Maria's mind - four if you count Raquel Welch.

Time means nothing in a mind. We rerouted internal wiring together, flipping switches, unlearning some things and re-learning others.

And through it all we heard Raquel Welch talking to Donald Pleasence on a late night showing of a movie that had only come out the year before.

Raquel Welch in a white wet suit.

I saw that white wet suit as we left Maria's altered mind.

We opened our eyes.

"You okay, Maria?" Evie asked.

She blinked. "I don't think it worked."

The three of us almost fell over.

"What?"

"Maria? Your voice."

"What about my voice? It sounds..." Then she heard herself.

Raquel Welch's voice came out of Maria Anastasia Marapova.

"Fuck," Maria said. "So that's how articles work? Huh? I really missed all those 'the's? How the fuck did I miss those?"

We all laughed.

"Thank you," Maria said.

"I was scared you were gonna come out sounding like Donald Pleasence," Melody said.

"So was I," I said.

"You mean like this?" Maria said in a perfect imitation of the actor's voice.

"Shit," I said.

"Yes, well, I'll choose to talk like the bombshell instead," Maria said in a mild mannered English accent. "Better?" She finished as Raquel.

"Lots!" Evie said.

"We're powerful," Melody said.

"And dangerous," I added.

"Are we going to help Simon?" Evie asked.

"Maybe we shouldn't," I said. "I mean, giving Maria voice lessons is one thing. We'd be changing Simon sexually."

"He asked us to change him," Melody said.

"He's awful sad," Evie said. "We have to help him."

"Well, I say we vote," Maria said. "All those in favor of taking a... fantastic voyage through Simon Balenger's brain, raise your hand." Her hand went up.

Melody and Evie raised theirs as well.

I looked at them and raised mine.

It was going to be a long night.

***

Constance Balenger returned to the room she shared with her husband just before 3:00 AM. The rest of the world was caught up in the hippie counterculture, and Constance was caught up in the strange happenings going on in the quarantined building that was now her pseudo-prison.

She had given herself completely to Colonel Stafford.

Constance had always had two weaknesses: love of money and love of dominant, aggressive men.

Now, Simon was her sugar daddy and Stafford was her owner. He was her master, her sir.

Her only complaint was Stafford's focus on fucking her in the ass.

This relationship was all about his pleasure.

She smiled. Not that she wasn't getting pleasure - there was something to be said for being used. Part of her felt bad about that, but the using turned her on.

She opened the door to the room and light flooded the darkened space.

Simon was sitting on the room's only chair staring at her.

She stopped just inside the doorframe. "You're awake."

"What am I supposed to do, Constance? Just sit back and watch it happen? Accept it? Is that what you want?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said as she began getting undressed. She took off her skirt and blouse and stood only in her lace bra and panties.

"You're fucking Stafford."

"You're overreacting."

Simon laughed. "Come here."

"Why, Simon? What's the point? If you divorce me, I'll take half of everything you own."

"I said, 'Come here.'"

"Or what, Simon?"

He stood up and walked to her.

She shrank back. "What are you doing?"

"Saving our marriage." He grabbed her wrist and dragged her back to the chair.

"Ow! What's wrong with you? Have you lost your mind?"

Simon sat down and dragged her across his lap. "Isn't this what you want? Isn't this what he does to you?"

Constance laughed at him. "What, Simon? You think you can do what he does to me? You can't, Simon. You're lacking the guts and the proper equipment."

She stopped laughing when he ripped her panties down the back and flung them across the room. "Stop it!"

"Jesus, fuck." He grabbed her ass roughly. "You're black and blue. You let him beat you black and blue? You twisted bitch."

She grunted. "You see? You couldn't possibly compete..."

He brought his hand down across the bottom of her buttocks and upper thighs with a sharp crack!

"Goddamn you!" Constance shrieked and jerked her ass away from his hand.

He brought his hand down again, this time his fingers made contact with her pussy. "Disgusting! Are you just wet or did he cum in you?"

Her voice cracked. "Not in my pussy. He never cums in my pussy. Just my ass."

She struggled as he parted the cheeks of her ass and pushed his finger inside.

"Uggh, nasty whore." He yanked his finger out making her yelp and then leaned over and put it to her lips.

"What do you want..."

His finger pushed between her lips.

"Suck, slut! Eat his cum. Remember the taste because you'll never taste Stafford again."

As soon as he ordered, Constance obeyed, licking and sucking the cum covered digit.

She moaned when he yanked it away, then cried out as his hand came down hard on the tender spot between the bottom of her ass and her upper thighs. "Simon, stop! You're hurting me!"

He slapped her left buttock even harder. "From now on when we're alone? You will address me as Doctor, do you understand?" He began raining blows on each cheek, one after another.

"Y... Yes, Doctor!"

"And your new name is Cunt. Nurse Cunt - you'll be my assistant from now on. Now tell me your name!" Slap.

"Cunt! My name is Cunt! Nurse Cunt! Unnh!"

He shoved two fingers up her pussy. "You came?! You nasty little whore! You came from me treating you like a slut, didn't you?"

She had. Her thighs trembled as her pussy muscles clenched. She came so hard it felt like her brain was on fire! She spun around on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Simon, oh God, Simon. Better than him. You are so much better than he ever was!"

He grabbed the back of her hair and pulled hard. "What did you call me, Cunt?"

"Doctor!" She squealed. "You're Doctor and I'm Nurse Cunt and I love you!"

He pulled her close, his tongue going down her throat.

She pulled back and smiled. Then she laid her head in the crook of his neck.

The strange people from the experiment were standing in the doorway, naked. The man and the tall woman with white hair stood in the back while the blonde and redhead stood in front of them.

The redhead was grinning at her and fingering her clit.

"Who are they, Si... Doctor?" Constance whispered.

"Our friends, Cunt," Simon said and smiled toward them. "Did you do this to her?"

Constance jumped like she had been electrocuted and stared up at him. "Did what to me?"

The man smirked. "No, doctor. That's who she is."

"It's much worse," the white haired woman said with a scowl. "She likes doctors because they're rich. But she could just as easily have chosen lawyers to prey upon. She gets turned on thinking about a mad doctor experimenting on her."

Constance gasped. "How do you know that?"

The redhead stopped fingering herself and then licked her finger. "Because we've been inside your head looking around... weirdo." Then she laughed and winked.

"They're psychic," Simon said. "They're going to turn you into my slave, Cunt. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

She stared into his eyes.

He was totally serious.

"Yes, Doctor."

"That means I will decide who you fuck and when you fuck - and you will never be with Colonel Stafford again."

She smiled. "Yes, Doctor."

There was a hum inside her skull, like thousands of loud voices fighting for dominance. Images flashed by too fast for her to process them.

Constance collapsed against Simon's chest. Her head felt like it weighed a hundred pounds and her eyelids were half closed. She could see Simon's own face, his eyes darting left and right.

Whatever they were doing to her? They were doing to him as well.

Then she passed out.

***

Morpheus

We walked down the hallway in silence. I was in shock at what we had done. It was one thing to change Maria's voice, but this?

We left Simon and Constance passed out on their bed, naked and entwined in an embrace.

"They're not really Simon and Constance anymore," Melody whispered. She leaned against me and held on tight.

"What we did?" Maria said. "We must never, ever do that again. It's... monstrous."

"We twisted the fuck out of those fuckers," Evie said and gripped Maria's hand tight.

"It's what they both wanted," I said as we entered the stairwell and headed down toward our floor.

"Yes, but," Maria whispered. "How we did it? We added things, Eric. Things from our own subconscious. Dark things from deep inside my soul I thought I had left behind during the war."

I looked at her. She was crying.

I reached over and wiped away the tear.

"We're monsters," Melody whispered.

"No," I said. "We just... made them more extreme versions of what they were. That's all." I kissed her hair. "But Maria is right. We can't ever do that again. It's wrong to do that to someone, even if they want it."

Maria smiled weakly and nodded.

In our room, we had managed to push two beds together.

But that night, we clung together so tightly there was plenty of room.

***

"What the fuck?" Stafford whispered.

Thompson simply stared.

Dr. Balenger stood in front of Thompson's desk. His entire demeanor was different. He stood straighter with a jaw of granite and eyes that seemed to stare right through you. "Constance will be acting as my nurse and assistant from this point on, gentlemen. I see no point in her simply acting like some idle rich bitch. I intend to make sure she makes herself useful."

Stafford and Thompson stared at Constance Balenger.

She stood stick straight - her normally flowing black hair was done up in a tight bun under her white nurse's cap. Her makeup gave her a pale appearance - offset by thick black eyeliner and blood red lipstick. Her eyes were as big as saucers as she stared glassily at the wall over Thompson's head. Her uniform was normal length, but too tight.

Her waist looked cinched in like she was wearing a tight corset.

"Is that what you want, Constance?" Dr. Thompson asked as he looked up at her from his desk.

"Yes, Dr. Thompson. Whatever Dr. Balenger wants is fine with me."

Balenger looked at her and smiled. Then he turned toward the door. "Come, nurse."

Stafford saw a momentary look of panic in Constance's eyes as if she were unsure what to do.

Balenger turned and put his hand on her shoulder. "No, nurse. Come with an 'O', meaning accompany me... the other will wait till I allow it."

The panicked expression went away, and the blank stare returned. "Yes, Doctor." She turned stiffly as if there was something attached to her crotch or inserted in her ass.

She followed Dr. Balenger. The stiffness of her gait was matched by the exaggerated sway of her hips.

Balenger paused at the door and looked over his shoulder at Stafford. "Oh, one other thing, Colonel. Constance will be far too busy attending to her duties and my needs from now on to fuck you. I want to thank you for taking care of her urges for the past few weeks, but I'll take it from here." He turned away and the two of them left the room.

Stafford squeezed his eyes shut and blinked. "What the fuck just happened?"

***

Dr. Allen Thompson sat alone in his office and spoke into his dictation unit. "The changes in Simon and Constance Balenger are extreme. Simon Balenger has overnight changed from a mild, timid man into a Marquis De Sade and he is exercising that control over his own wife - a woman who previously was in complete control of him."

He paused the recording and then continued. "Constance Balenger had the expression and motions of a robot, blindly following any command her husband gave her. I found it..."

He paused the recording. How did he find it? The sight of her in that outfit, her mind locked away somewhere deep inside herself?

He squeezed his eyes shut, willing the image of Constance's hips swiveling below her corseted waist like some burlesque dancer was burned on his brain.

How did that make him feel?

Hard. That's how he felt. His cock was iron down the left leg of his pants and he knew there would be a stain on the fabric.

He shook his head and started the dictaphone again. "I found it disturbing. This is more than the effect of having Eric Morrison in direct proximity. I believe he deliberately reached inside their minds and changed them. That prospect is terrifying. No man, no god should wield such a power. I don't dare relate my fears to Stafford or I believe he will take measures..."

Someone knocked on the door. He stopped the machine. "Come in."

Melody Hutchins opened the door.

She had already been a pretty nurse, but now she was breathtaking. And the outfit with its plunging neckline and brief hemline would stop traffic.

She smiled and held up a cup of coffee. "Coffee time."

"Oh, Melody, you don't have to bring me coffee every morning like this."

"I like bringing you coffee, Dr. Thompson." She set the cup on his desk.

Melody leaned forward to do so and Thompson found himself staring into the delicious void between her large breasts.

He looked up quickly only to see her smiling at him.

Thompson blushed.

Melody bit her lower lip and sat on the edge of his desk. Was she purposely showing her upper thigh?

He found himself staring at the sleek line of her leg leading to the curve of her hip.

This time she laughed out loud. "I'm sorry, doctor. I'm being awful to you aren't I?"

Thompson looked away. "No. No, Melody. I envy your freedom." He picked up the coffee cup and took a drink. "Mmm, you make the best coffee."

"The secret's in the cream," Melody said.

"Well, I appreciate you doing this for me, but you really don't have to. Your duties have... changed."

"Transformed, some would say," Melody said.

Thompson took another sip and then another. "How's Eric doing today?"

"Puzzling over something. We fuck all night and he works all day... oh! I'm sorry. It's just hard to censor myself for normals now."

Thompson shook his head as he took another drink. "No, don't apologize. I'm intrigued by your arrangement."

"You mean the coven?"

"Yes. How do you avoid jealousy?"

Melody smiled. "We don't avoid anything. We're just mindful of each other's feelings."

"Melody, I need to ask you something. Did Eric... coerce you in some way to enter into this group relationship?"

Melody smiled and looked at him sideways. "You mean like reach into my mind and shuffle things around till I was exactly what he wanted?"

Thompson just stared at her.

Melody laughed. "No! He didn't. The three of us were just there with him and his becoming changed us as well."

Thompson nodded. "Yes, but do you think he has that power now? I'll just come out and say it: did Eric go into Simon and Constance Balenger's minds and turn them into some sort of... bondage fetishists?"

"Yes, we did."

Thompson sighed. "I thought so. Melody, Eric shouldn't..." He stopped and stared into Melody's green eyes. "Wait. Did you say we?"

Melody winked. "Yes, doctor. We changed the Balengers. Honestly, we scared ourselves - Constance is like a zombie. Eric thinks that will pass but we didn't sleep well."

Thompson swallowed hard. "Then you are..."

"A goddess? I don't know. I guess. Maria and Evie now as well." She laughed. "Eric has told you this several times, but he keeps erasing the discussion from your memory."

"He's been in my head?" Thompson had the sudden impulse to run away from the beautiful blonde perched on the side of his desk.

"Yes, but only small things. He hasn't changed your thoughts or feelings, doctor. We wouldn't do that. We really like you. And don't worry: we're taking responsibility for Simon and Constance as well. They're officially part of the coven and when we leave? They'll go with us."