Transformations - Naughty vs. Nice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Mrs. Claus took Willy's pulse. "Hmm, another negative reaction. Demonica was sure the serums would work."

Willy glared up at her. "I told you. I'm fully transformed. Your 'magic' doesn't work here."

Mrs. Claus leaned over him, her big, latex-encased breasts pressing into him. "Demonica herself was transformed twice. She had a book of experiments from Morpheus. The formulae in that book worked on transformed as well as humans."

"Yeah? What happened to the book?"

"It was lost. Someone tossed it into a pit of lava."

"Sounds like a fortunate accident to me," Willy growled. He stared into her eyes. "Kayla?"

Mrs. Claus blinked. "What did you say?"

"Kayla... Cash. Your name was Kayla Cash. You were head of security at a mall..."

Her eyes opened wide. "You're in my head! Get out of my head! How are you...?"

"You're not completely transformed."

"Don't be ridiculous. Of course, I am," she said.

"No. You're not. You haven't had final Ambrosia..."

Mrs. Claus took a step back.

"Kayla, what SlutzNet did to you? I'm so sorry. My God, you've been locked in a nightmare."

"Shut up!" Mrs. Claus screamed. "You don't know me! I love him! He is everything to me."

Willy stared into her eyes. "He's cruel. Sadistic. Maybe he was tortured just like you, but I couldn't look into his mind. Kayla, I can look into yours. It's not too late to save you."

"Stop calling me that! I'm Mrs. Claus." She grabbed something off a table behind her.

She held a scalpel to his throat. "If you say one more word? I swear I'll cut your throat. I'll bleed you out. Do you hear me?"

"Yes, I hear you."

She stood up and laid the scalpel back on the table.

***

Hands. That's what is different, Hannah thought. When you make love, there's one set of hands on your body.

Now there were two sets: two large and strong hands, two small and light hands.

Hands that unzipped and unbuttoned. Hands that explored, sliding under her clothes, pulling her clothes off her body, leaving her naked skin exposed.

And then two sets of lips.

His lips on Hannah's, warm and soft, his tongue pressing between her lips, finding her tongue and playing there.

Brenda's lips caressing every inch of skin as it was exposed.

"Am I doing this right?"

"Yes, it's perfect."

"I don't know how."

"We'll learn together."

His lips sliding down her body, meeting up with Brenda's lips and joining her there at Hannah's thighs.

And maybe Brenda didn't know how, but Carter knew how, and he showed Brenda... oh, God, how he showed her!

Large firm hands on Hannah's thighs, spreading them apart and then his tongue - experienced, insistent touching her right there.

And Hannah moaned and Brenda's small lips then, eager, playful touching her there as well.

Hannah cried out and why oh, God, why had she been afraid?

Fingers inside her. His and then hers and then theirs together and she would never, ever be the same and she didn't want to be.

And she laughed and she cried, and she ran her hands through their hair, and she tore at the sheets with her nails as they drove her over the brink again and again.

Whispered I love yous again and again, a symphony of them.

Then it was his turn and he lay back.

Hannah sat up and kissed Brenda, deep and hard, lost in the kiss and yet knowing he was watching, and he was smiling.

Kissing her way down the left side of his chest while Brenda smiled at her from the other side. Their lips made love to him drawing ever lower until she tasted his hard flesh.

Both of their lips sliding up and down his shaft as he groaned and caressed their hair.

And then Brenda... sweet Jesus, how could she do that? He was huge and yet she swallowed him.

Transformed.

Brenda was transformed and she could take him in her small throat deeper than should have been possible.

Hannah could barely manage the head while Brenda tongued his full balls.

He whispered encouragement to them both.

Precum leaked into her mouth, and she cried out around the thickness. She came, orgasming from the tiny amount of Ambrosia laden precum.

He laughed.

Then he rolled them both onto their backs.

"Her turn," he said.

Hannah smiled. Yes, it was her turn.

Together, they kissed her small body.

Her lips touched Brenda's leaking nipple and she tasted Ambrosia a second time and felt all the fireworks of the first taste, cumming so hard, even harder than when they had both gone down on her.

She passed out and came to squeezed tight between them both.

He nuzzled her ear and Brenda kissed her lips.

"Be like us," he whispered.

"Be like us," Brenda whispered. She held the pink capsule in her small hand.

Hannah smiled. "Yes."

Brenda rolled to the side.

Carter gently rolled Hannah onto her stomach. Then he put his hands on her hips and raised them into the air.

Hannah buried her face in the pillow as she felt Carter's tongue push gently into her pussy.

She moaned as she felt Hannah's finger caress her anus gently, moving in small circles. The pressure slowly grew, and her small finger slid inside.

"Ooo, never done that," Hannah whispered.

"Like it?"

"Yes!"

The finger pulled out.

"No, I want."

Something larger slid in.

"Oh! Is that..."

The capsule moved inside her.

She passed out.

A moment later, she said, "Specify caste."

***

"You're telling me none of the meds worked?" Santa asked. He was sitting in the big chair in the darkened room with Dinah lounging naked across his lap.

"He's immune to everything," Mrs. Claus said.

There was no longer a reason for Dinah to work the front desk. The roads were blocked, and the guests were either zombified or hiding somewhere. The need for stealth was at an end.

"Fine. Kill him," Santa said as he idly squeezed Dinah's left breast. "Bring me his head, I want it for a trophy when we go back home."

Dinah's husband knelt beside Mrs. Claus and licked her thigh.

She nudged him away only to have him return a moment later and begin licking her boot heel.

"There are some other tests I want to run first." She kicked back with her heel. "Get the fuck off me!"

"Tired of your toy already?" Santa laughed.

"He's a fucking nuisance."

Dinah's husband whined and ran his tongue under the sole of her boot.

"What other tests do you want to run on the Whore Master?" Santa asked.

"He seemed to be very resilient. His ribs healed before I used the Insta-Heal. We didn't know they could do that."

"He's weak. That's all I need to know. One of their biggest Whore Masters and he went down like a sack of potatoes..."

"Yes, but if there were more than one of them..."

"I can handle these Whore Caste weaklings!"

Mrs. Claus looked at the floor. "Like you handled Marapova?"

He glared at her. "Watch your mouth, bitch."

"I need to study this Whore Master while we have the opportunity. That's why Demonica sent us here."

He shrugged. "Fine. But, when you're done? I want his fucking head."

***

"Josie Jiggle Butt, Whore Caste, Designation Street Whore!" Josie said as she sat up on the kitchen table.

The sudden movement caused her boobs to roll and sway like heavy seas on a windy day. She stared down at her immense chest. "Wow. Big boobies."

"Christ," Patricia whispered.

Gina took Josie's hand. "Josie, do you remember me?"

Josie looked at her with huge, blue anime eyes. "Nuh uh."

"I'm your best friend, Gina. We're lovers."

Josie smiled a dazzling white smile. "We are?"

"Yes. We're going to be together forever." She reached behind her and took Richie's hand. "This is our Whore Master, Richie."

Richie smiled for a second. "Hi, Josie."

Josie licked her lips. "Hi."

"Wait," Patricia said. "You can't be serious."

Gina looked over her shoulder at them. "Yes, we are. Richie and I are claiming her."

"He's... She's a person. You can't claim her."

Gina turned around. "If we don't claim her, someone in Havana will. A stranger will claim her."

"Gina, we might be able to undo..."

Gina shook her head. "Look, Mrs. Combs, I get that you don't like this, and you want to be 'cured'. That's your choice. But me? I don't want to be cured. Transformation was my cure. And, with what's been done to Josie? I don't think she can be changed back."

"Oh, Gina, they've brainwashed you."

Gina laughed. "No. No, they undid the brainwashing that first my parents and then Joey and fucking society put on me from the day I was born. Now, if you don't mind? Richie and I have to fuck Josie's brains out and fill her with cum, so she belongs to us. So, either leave us alone, or watch, or join us if you like. But don't try to stop us. Come on, Mrs. C. - Let Tricia Tease come out and play."

Patricia jerked away.

Drew put his hand on Patricia's arm. "It's their choice, Patricia."

She stared at him. "You can't be serious."

"Patricia, it's done," Drew said. "If everything Honey is telling us is true? The best thing that could happen to Jo... Josie right now would be for Richie and Gina to claim her. They won't just use her..." He looked at Richie and Gina. "Will you?"

Gina smiled. "I'm not mad anymore, if that's what you're asking." She leaned forward and kissed Josie's full lips. "We're going to take very good care of her."

Patricia looked away and shook her head. "I don't want any part of this." She stormed out of the kitchen and into the living room.

Drew started to follow her.

"Stay, professor," Gina said. She was taking off Richie's shirt that she was using as a dress. Her bared her enormous breasts with the pentagram clips that were clamped on her nipples.

Drew watched breathless as Gina's skin came to life, tattoos of sensuality and depravity forming on her otherwise flawless skin.

Gina smiled, favoring him with a look she had never given him as a student: she was a temptress, a smoldering hot creature of pure lust. "We're going to do things to Josie you won't believe. Stay and you can experience those things."

Drew swallowed - even Richie seemed mesmerized by the sudden change in Gina.

Drew shook his head. "No, thank you. She's... Patricia is my life."

Gina nodded. "I understand. She'll come around, professor. You can't fight it, no one can."

Drew backed away as Gina climbed smiling onto the table and pressed Josie down with a passionate kiss.

Richie undid his pants and slid them down revealing a cock that belonged more on a horse than a human. He leaned on the end of the table and began lapping at Gina's wet pussy.

Then he slid his mouth down and did the same to Josie.

***

Drew went into the living room, turning his back on the threesome on the kitchen table.

Patricia stood in the middle of the room looking at the kitchen door.

Her hands shook and her skin was flushed.

She was still Patricia even though the body was firmer and more rounded breasts straining against the top she wore.

Her lips were fuller, her skin looking like it was being viewed through some photographic filter.

She was still Patricia, just an airbrushed idealized version.

And she was terrified.

He took her in his arms. "I know. I know."

She sobbed against his shoulder. "God forgive me, I want to be in there with them," Patricia whispered.

"You can't help that."

"I have to fight it, Drew. What will happen to me if I can't? What will happen to us?"

He kissed her cheek. "We're going to figure this out."

"Are they right? Am I being an idiot because I don't want to be like this?"

He smiled at her. "I think there are worse things."

"Of course you'd think that. I'm Patricia 2.0..."

"No. You're Patricia. Maybe with a few cosmetic changes, maybe with different urges, but you are the woman I fell in love with." He smiled. "Why didn't you tell me you liked girls?"

She rolled her eyes. "I just experimented with my college roommate. It wasn't like... this."

"You could have told me," Drew said.

"I know it just... it wasn't important. I haven't even thought about it since. And, then... last night. I am so sorry..."

"Patricia, you couldn't have stopped yourself. You had zero chance of resisting her."

"Yes, but now? I want..."

He looked over his shoulder at the kitchen door. "You want to go in there with them?"

She sobbed and nodded. "This has ruined me, Drew. What kind of wife am I now? I can't trust myself to be alone with anybody..."

"It passes," Honey said.

They both turned and looked at her. She was sitting on the steps.

"Can't we have any privacy from you?!" Patricia grumbled.

"I can't help it, I got really good ears." Honey smiled. "Once you get used to the horniness? You can control it."

Patricia closed her eyes. "How long does that take?"

Honey shrugged. "A few days. But you must be ready to burst right now."

"I'm fine."

Honey looked at Drew. "She's not. Her skin is flushed, and her pupils are dilated. She's horny as fuck."

"Shut up!" Patricia said.

"Patricia, Gina and Richie are having a threesome with Josie in the kitchen," Honey said. "Can you hear them moaning?"

"Don't..." Patricia whispered.

"That big Whore Master cock is taking Josie right now, I bet."

"Please don't..."

"And, while you and Drew were trying to figure out how the capsules work? Carter and Brenda seduced Hannah."

"No, no you're lying! They wouldn't..."

"She's transforming - I just checked on them. Brenda and Carter are 69ing while Hannah's cookin'. Then I bet they're gonna fuck like a bunch of bunnies."

"You're disgusting!"

"No, I'm not. It's completely normal... for people like us. Like you, Tricia Tease," Honey said with a smile.

Drew took Patricia's hand. "Honey, don't. Can't you see how upset she is?"

"She's not upset, professor. She's hot and bothered. And, if you don't do something about it? I'll come down and do it myself."

"No! I don' want you!"

"Liar."

Drew turned and put his hands on each side of Patricia's face. "It's okay. It's okay that she's right."

"Drew, no. It's you. It's you I want not her. Not them."

"Okay," he said as he kissed her. He eased his hand under the waistband of her sweatpants.

"No, not in front of her," Patricia moaned.

"You're so wet."

"Not..."

He kissed her, his fingers finding the engagement ring that now pierced her clit.

She rocked her hips forward and stopped worrying about the fact that Honey was watching.

And smiling.

***

This was not how Richie thought the weekend would turn out.

The last thing he expected was to be hung like a Clydesdale with Gina on all fours growling like an animal in heat as he took her from behind. He was watching sixteen inches of meat that was now part of his body sliding deep inside the girl he had been crushing on for months.

While a beautiful girl who used to be Gina's asshole boyfriend was tonguing his cock and sucking his balls.

Gina was 69ing Josie as Richie fucked her.

Richie had both of his huge hands on Gina's tattooed waist as he plunged in and out of her. He let go with his left hand and reached down to tweak Josie's huge nipple.

A jet of pearly Ambrosia shot up from the nip and Josie squealed in delight, sucking one of Richie's peach sized balls into her mouth.

Gina stopped eating Josie's quim and raised her head, arching her back. "Cumming! Going to cum!"

Richie smiled and fucked her harder as he felt her body trying desperately to milk his cum.

Gina was screaming gibberish - when he was deep inside her there was a spot that he could hit and that spot drove Gina insane. "S... Stop. Stop. Don't cum!"

She slid off his length.

Josie continued to suck and lick.

When his cock bobbed free, she rolled onto her hands and knees, the huge udders swinging like pendulums. She inhaled his cock to the balls!

Gina laughed. "Josie's such a good cocksucker."

Josie smiled around the inhuman meat.

Gina stroked Josie's long black hair. "But, I think a real honeymoon needs to be consummated the old fashioned way, don't you?"

Josie backed slowly off Richie's cock. "Fuck?"

"Yes, fuck," Gina laughed. She pushed Josie onto her back and knelt on the table behind her. She grasped Josie's ankles and spread her legs wide.

"Have you ever fucked a virgin before, Richie?"

He ran a thick finger down Josie's wet slit. "No, never. Anything I should know?"

"Well, they say you fall in love with your first. Definitely going to be true for Josie Jiggle Butt," Gina said and kissed Josie's forehead.

Richie put his hands on Josie's waist and pulled her down to the very edge of the table. He knelt down and spread her labia open exposing her virgin pussy. "She looks really small."

"She'll stretch," Gina whispered.

Richie kissed her inner lips and ran his tongue up to the erect pearl of Josie's clit.

She cooed and thrashed on the table.

"Look at all that lube! Definitely ready," Gina laughed.

"Fuck. Please fuck!" Josie moaned.

Richie straightened to his full height and took his thick cock in his hand.

He rubbed the thick head up and down the wet slit. It didn't look possible.

Gina laughed. "Trust me, it will fit."

"Stop me if it hurts, okay?" Richie asked.

Josie nodded and stared at him. "I trust you, Richie."

It was insane. An hour ago, he had wanted to kill Joey. But, Josie? He only wanted to take care of her.

He angled his cock down a little and pushed.

"Ooo, here it comes, Josie," Gina whispered.

Josie cried out and thrashed her head from side to side.

"God, she's so fucking tight," Richie said.

"She can take it. One push and she'll take it all."

Richie nodded and leaned a little harder.

He felt the barrier begin to give.

And then he slid half his length in her.

"Fuck!" Josie screamed.

"Oh, fuck," Gina echoed.

Richie stared as he slid deeper and deeper into her.

"More! More!" Josie yelled.

Richie felt her open up for him an inch at a time.

He was balls deep in her when his cock touched that special spot that Josie's transformation had created.

Her whole body strained, and she screamed through gritted teeth.

"Oh, baby, you took it all! Every inch of that Whore Master cock," Gina said. "Now milk the cum out of it. Take it from him."

Josie opened her eyes and smiled, rolling her hips in an O.

Richie groaned as Josie discovered her new skills. "Fuck." He began to pull back and thrust forward, slowly at first.

"Mmm, fuck her, Richie," Gina said as she let go of Josie's ankles.

Josie immediately wrapped her legs around Richie's waist.

Gina slid off the table and stood beside Richie. "Take her, Richie. She's yours. She's ours." She leaned closer and whispered so only he could hear. "He's not even a memory now. When you take her? She'll be bound to us and there will only be Josie. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Richie grunted and turned toward her. "Yes. I do. I understand."

"Three of us together. Forever. Just love. It's going to be so beautiful."

Josie was cumming beneath him, her body convulsing around his cock, trying to hold him in place inside her.

"Cum. Cum inside her. Do it now!" Gina whispered.

"Aiggh!" Richie groaned as he stopped in mid-thrust, his cum erupting inside Josie's spasming body.

They opened their eyes, staring intently at each other.

The change in all three of them was immediate - a psychic link. Gina and Richie had been two made one. Now Richie and Gina had joined with Josie.

Three became one from now until eternity.

***

Patricia leaned back on the couch and raised her hips so Drew could draw her pants down.

The crotch was soaked through.

Her body was out of control.

1...56789...12