All Comments on 'Transformations - Naughty vs. Nice Ch. 03'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
traskentraskenover 2 years ago

This was great! Thank you so much for continuing the series and helping this world grow.

redheadslut32redheadslut32over 2 years ago

The finale of Naught vs Nice did not disappoint. I am really happy Tricia and Drew were able to patch up their, um, problems. I am even more excited for the coming war with Adam vs Morpheus. Merry Christmas you two and thank you for writing one of the best sagas on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you very much for the releases. Amazing work as usual! I remember when there was a few months iatus some time ago and you said you had written a book that would come later in the story. Well worth the wait!

Wov305Wov305over 2 years ago

I love the stories. It has a great plot and it is easy to forget about the erotic aspect with the trajectory of the story. I feel spoiled for getting some much to read at once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another fantastic installment! I would love to give it a 5. Just wondering why there is no voting on the story.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 2 years ago

I wasn't expecting this chapter today after getting two yesterday. But it was worth it. Santa as we know him is now dead so I'm wondering if this is the last X-mas special or not. I'm also wondering what is next.

kansaibboykansaibboyover 2 years ago

This is almost too much of a good thing! Thanks for the great story, and Happy Holidays

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 2 years ago

Loved this story and how quick you guys managed to turn it around in. Slight editing hiccup on page 9. After mentioning Patricia Combs standing naked watching the transformation tubes, you seem to have momentarily switched Demona and her aunt around because for a split second it's Demonica that leads Willy away from the tanks. Would love to read more on the rabblerousing caused by the consensual transformers in Cuba possibly even about them rescuing a broken and beaten Alicia. Looking forward to see what mischief and mayhem occur in Travelers now.

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13over 2 years ago

Thank you for the early Christmas present! The three of us enjoyed it thoroughly. All three chapters were fabulous. Bev asked me to say that it was totes amazing and we should give you guys a gazillion stars, Roxy and I agree!

Merry Christmas and a fantastic new year to you both.

Looking forward to ‘Travelers’!

Luv n licks

Lance, Roxy and Bev💜

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, everyone, for the wonderful comments. We'll begin next year with Transformations: Travelers - if you recall the aircraft described in Book of Adam, the action will center on travelers on their way to 'sexcation' in the new Cuba. This will most likely come in early February. Other titles next year will include Transformations: Latigo Key, Transformations: Maria Marapova, Transformations: The Second Book of Adam, Transformations: Lilith in Havana, Transformations: Hellstorm, Transformations: The Trial of Demona, and Transformations: Demonica. We will end 2022 with two books, tentatively titled Transformations: Night of the Witches and Transformations: Ad Astra. At that point, we will have written 22 novels, a novella, and two short stories in the Transformations universe... and the saga will be complete.

Now, will we keep that admittedly crazy schedule? Hard to say... we'll keep you posted :).

Again, thank you so much for reading! You're the reason we do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. I laughed out loud more times than I have with our other stories. Berniece had me laughing the most.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Brilliant throughout. Loved the conclusion involving Maria; nicely closed off but still leaves avenues, eg. in Cuba, that could be explored / exploited in the run up to the finale.

Another massive 5 if you had rating on.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Berniece is Ann’s all time favorite character :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are undoubtedly one of the most consistently entertaining writers I have ever had the pleasure to have run across in many many years of enjoying so many varied types of stories.

lordvisciuslordvisciusover 2 years ago

I'm an og transformations reader love what you guys have done with the series if y'all had a patreon I'd support

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So IMAGINE my delightful surprise when I leave town for a few days to go celebrate the holidays with family. Today I finally get a chance to check in on Lit and I find three more chapters finishing out a new book waiting for me. A perfect Christmas present. Thank you. And a belated happy birthday to this epic story.

I hope you have a joyous holiday season and my heartfelt wishes for a safe, healthy, and prosperous (if not a properly twisted) new year for you both.

dktr_faustdktr_faustover 2 years ago

Such a good story! I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very interesting how this has evolved, with Whore Cast becoming the center of love and the church becoming the center of cruelty and evil.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorover 2 years ago

I was thinking of taking a little sabbatical. A little sand, a little sun, a little sex...

Any suggestions?

zesstrazesstraover 2 years ago

any clue to time for next book, i know you were saying February.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorabout 2 years ago

Any word yet? I've already re-read the whole series. Actually I am glad I did. Picked up on a lot of things I missed burning through originally.

Can't wait.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 2 years agoAuthor

We’re going to start releasing Transformations: Travelers in March.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorabout 2 years ago

All I can say is Thank Adam this ain't a leap year!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story re read numerous times and excited for traveller's. But I feel we need a side story of detective Kennedy and how she "becomes transformed" also wouldn't not hate it being a slow process and see how the church gave her a slower slutifier and see how it worked like in return or were bimbo

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorabout 2 years ago

You got me on pins and needles. I keep checking for an announcement. Com'n yer killin me.

Seriously, I have never been so hooked on a series of stories before. It's been like being a fan of the "Buffy-verse". So many threads, so much back story.

zesstrazesstraabout 2 years ago

I feel you JamieCTaylor, i check everyday sometimes twice a day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I check every day too- I'm on the edge of my seat!

lilefredlilefredabout 2 years ago

My birthday is March 27th still waiting for the new stories.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorabout 2 years ago

They took some time off last year as well. At least it's not in the middle of a story this time. I will be patient. I think it will be worth the wait.

zesstrazesstraabout 2 years ago

hmmm should we take a poll to see when story will be posted........ i am guessing the 25th.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 2 years agoAuthor

Working on it. Hopefully Chapter one will go into the queue this week.

zesstrazesstraabout 2 years ago

Thanks for the update

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorabout 2 years ago

TY for the update. Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't know if anyone thought of this. But some authors update their biography the day a new story drops. Just a thought.

LitterateurLitterateurabout 2 years ago

I’ve been enjoying the series very much! I’m sure I’ve read all of it twice and some books more than twice. I’ve been checking almost everyday, since the beginning of February, for the next installment. I hope it comes out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Any updates?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 2 years agoAuthor

Still working… life’s getting in the way :), sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm loving the saga, too. But I'm not loving the wait and the tease. I liked having this whole last book released rather quickly. At this rate, though, we'll get the next complete book at the end of the year.

zesstrazesstraabout 2 years ago

Sorry life is being a pita. You know we care and are waiting eagerly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yo, @anon. Please don't be crappy. Life happens, they're releasing the story for free on Lit. Just enjoy the story as they have time to write it

LitterateurLitterateurabout 2 years ago

Any chance you can update your eager fans with an ETA? As far as I’m concerned, it’s not necessary to release an entire book at once for binge readers. I once followed an author who published a single chapter each Saturday morning. Sometimes I read it before getting out of bed 😏

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 2 years agoAuthor

Doing final edits on the first 22000 words (or so). It will go in the queue tomorrow or possibly tonight. If you’re a fan of the old Airport movies (not Airplane! Surely not) then this one will be right down your alley. Multiple characters thrown together on a plane but with lots of kinky sex.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 2 years agoAuthor

Oh, btw, we have a presence on a fetish community site that shall remain nameless. Not saying the first 5000 words are on there in a group devoted to the Church of Morpheus… but they might be…

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 2 years agoAuthor

The first 22,000 word section of Travelers has been submitted to the queue. I'll let you know as soon as we have a publication date.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 2 years agoAuthor

Transformations: Travelers Ch. 1 is showing a publication date of 4/25.

zesstrazesstraabout 2 years ago

THANKS for the update and the story. Hmmm a fetish community......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...