Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 03

Story Info
Don't drink the water. Keith gets sticky. Cathy confronts.
19.4k words
4.64
24k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many of you are probably wondering what happened between Chapters 2 and 3? There was a long pause. Well, as usual, life happened which slowed things down; however, beyond that, we set out to write what we thought would be a quick Christmas themed Transformations novel in early December 2020. That book, Transformations: Naughty vs. Nice turned into one of the longest books in the series at over 90,000 words. It's a continuation of the events started in Transformations: Visions of Sugar Plums.

Once we started writing it, we realized the story needed to happen later in the timeline.

So, Naughty vs. Nice will be released in November 2021.

We're now back on The New Normal. Chapter 3 is presented here and Chapter 4 is well under way.

Thanks for sticking with us!

We now return you to our regularly scheduled story. To recap: Caitlyn has unofficially moved in with Tanya, Keith is hiding in Caitlyn's apartment, everybody is afraid of Lexi, there's an orgy going on outside Tanya's apartment, and Cathy is romancing Tracy. God knows what Hecate is up to.

Oh, and Adam's mother, Evie Price from Transformations: Morpheus, has changed out of her middle aged Mom disguise and back into Evie Price 'classic'. She's on her way to Ithaca for some reason...

Comments welcome!

* * * * *

Tanya Manetti's Apartment

Caitlyn woke up snuggled with her back against Tanya.

She squeezed her eyes shut and smiled.

It had been days since she had actually slept and now, with the sun sifting in through the apartment windows, she was finally fully rested.

She rolled over slowly and faced her new friend.

Tanya slept peacefully.

"Tanya? Are you awake?" Caitlyn whispered.

Tanya didn't flinch.

Caitlyn smiled. "You're really warm. And you're really, really pretty. Even first thing in the morning - that's hard. Most people aren't."

She wanted to reach out and touch Tanya's dark red hair.

"I just know we're going to be best friends. I feel safe with you, Tanya. I don't always feel safe with people." She bit her lower lip. "I'd really like to kiss you but I'm pretty sure you'd get mad. Mama said I shouldn't let people know I like boys and girls - she said, 'Tanya, lot of people going to look down on you because you swing both ways. Ain't nothin' wrong with kissing girls but some people don't like it. So you don't let them know till they know you real good otherwise.'"

She smiled at Tanya. "See, I know you're completely into boys - I like them too. Mama says I have very good 'gaydar' and I don't see any blips when it comes to you. But if you ever change your mind? I'd be totally okay with it. I'd rock your world."

Caitlyn kissed her own fingertips and pressed them to Tanya's lips. Her lips were warm and moist and plump. "Wow... you are so kissable."

As Caitlyn pulled her fingers away, Tanya groaned. "You say something?"

Caitlyn's eyes were big as saucers. "Pancakes. I'm going to make pancakes. You like syrup? I love syrup."

Tanya smiled and Caitlyn felt squishy inside.

"I love pancakes." She reached over and touched Caitlyn's blonde hair. "You okay? You're a little flushed."

Caitlyn nodded. "Yep, I'm great. Slept like a log. Can I sleep with you every night?" Oh, shit, what did I just say? I'm such a spaz...

Tanya laughed. "Uh, we'll see. Hopefully, things will start to calm down soon."

"Yeah, you're right. That was a goofy thing to ask..."

"You can sleep with me any time you're afraid."

Caitlyn swallowed. "Really?"

"Sure. Least I can do when you're feeding me like this."

Caitlyn smiled. "Pancakes. I'm on it!" She jumped out of bed and almost fell.

"Take it easy," Tanya said.

"My balance is off," Caitlyn giggled. She turned back to the bed and cupped her breasts through the pink nighty. "Wow... I'm swollen or something."

Tanya frowned and nodded. "Caitlyn, you're... bigger."

"Huh? Nuh-uh..."

"No, you're definitely bigger." She sat up in bed. "Holy fuck..."

Caitlyn stared at her new friend.

Tanya's nightshirt was stretched tight across her chest.

* * * * *

Tanya stood in the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror as the tub filled.

She looked like she had implants. "Can't be. It just can't be."

She cupped her firm breasts and shivered a little. Not only were they bigger, they were sensitive as fuck. She lightly touched her thick, hard nipples and a fresh shiver went through her body.

That shiver went straight to the muscles in her tummy and her clit. "Jesus, fuck... what the hell?"

She turned and stepped into the warm water.

Tanya had always loved baths and the water felt amazing as she slid into the tub.

Once she was leaning back, her hands immediately went to her breasts.

They were standing even when she was leaning back in the tub - exactly like fake boobs. She began to slowly circle her nipples with the tips of her index fingers.

Tanya's breathing became heavy, and she rubbed them faster. "Oh... Oh, fuck." She couldn't possibly be ready to...

She went stiff in the tub, her body clenching in a mind blowing orgasm from massaging her breasts! "God, God, God, GOD!!!"

She just lay there in the warm water with her eyes closed, the room too bright for her post-orgasmic eyes. She gripped the side of the tub, half-afraid that if she didn't she would be tempted to return her hands to her boobs and start all over again, maybe reach down and finger herself this time.

Tanya shook her head. "Fuck, what is wrong with me?"

* * * * *

Caitlyn tried to concentrate on making perfect pancakes, but it was difficult with the distractions. First, there was the swollen fun bags she'd grown overnight. They were still pretty small in comparison to Tanya's, but they were definitely bigger than yesterday's boobies.

Second distraction was the horniness. Her mind kept wandering and eventually it would wander to thoughts of Tanya naked in the bathroom. And the thought of Tanya naked really did it for Caitlyn. Growing up she had masturbated to Victoria's Secret catalogs like a teenage boy.

That memory led her to imagine Tanya wearing Victoria's Secret undies and then she was off to the races again in her head.

"I just need to think about non-sexy stuff," Caitlyn said out loud and that almost worked. Except then there was the third distraction: the hallway orgy was back in full gear.

Outside the apartment door, there was a lot of grunting and laughing and more than just a little screaming.

Then there was the creaking noises and the occasional squishy noises when they were doing it close to the front door.

The narration was pretty distracting as well: 'Fuck, yeah', 'Gimme that fat dick', 'Put it in her ass'...

They sure sounded like they were having fun.

She shook her head. "Non-sexy thoughts. Pancakes. Pancakes aren't sexy." She poured the thick batter onto the griddle... the thick, gooey, white batter. She touched her finger to the mixing bowl and tasted it. "Mmm... like this all over me..."

Her eyes grew big. "Shit! I'm doing it again!"

"Doing what?"

"Aiggh!" Caitlyn squealed. She almost dumped the batter as she turned around.

Tanya was smiling at her.

Tanya, in her tight black yoga pants with her cute navel showing and her black sports bra holding back those big boobs and that red hair in a ponytail down her back.

Caitlyn was panting. "Geez, Louise! You trying to give me a heart attack? Make some noise when you're sneaking up on me."

There was a pounding noise as somebody was getting fucked up against the apartment door.

"Sorry," Tanya said. "Jesus, don't they ever stop?"

Caitlyn was still staring at Tanya's belly button. "I don't think they can."

The noise outside grew louder.

And there were a lot more screams.

"What the fuck?" Tanya said as she turned toward the door.

Caitlyn scooped a pancake onto a plate and turned off the stove before cowering behind Tanya.

The screaming continued.

Tanya stepped toward the door and Caitlyn moved with her, her breasts pressing against Tanya's back. Tanya sighed. "Relax. Whatever's happening is happening out there."

"I'm scared, Tanya. Let's hide in the bedroom."

Tanya reached back and took Caitlyn's hand. "Hey, now. Just take it easy." She leaned up and looked through the peephole. "Holy fuck."

"What is it?"

"It's those Rubber Church people. They're here."

* * * * *

The fisheye lens distorted the scene, but Tanya had no trouble figuring it out: the men in black suits were advancing down the hall from the stairwell. Behind them, two nurses in black latex outfits followed.

The men fired darts into the orgy and the naked people began falling unconscious on the floor.

A few fought back, launching themselves toward the men before being felled by darts.

The four futanari in the hall were putting up the best fight. They seemed impervious to the darts.

The dickgirls tackled the men, sending them sprawling and then pounding their fists against them.

Blood began to spatter.

Lexi jumped and closed her hands on a man's neck. He shrugged her off and slammed her hard against the wall.

"Motherfucker! Get the fuck away from us!" Lexi snarled. She jerked and swung blindly, her long cock swinging between her trim thighs.

"Stop fighting!" The man commanded before backhanding her.

Without thinking, Tanya jerked the door open leaving it held only by the chain. "Hey! Don't hurt her!"

One of the nurses held out her hands. "If you aren't infected, stay in your apartment. Let the agents do their job."

Lexi screamed and spat, struggling against the agent.

The man was joined by a second agent and together they pressed her against the wall.

Caitlyn was trying to pull Tanya away from the door.

Tanya shrugged her off. She put her face in the gap between the door and frame. "Goddamn it! You're hurting her! Fucking stop!"

Lexi looked at her with wild, feral eyes.

The nurse shook her head. "She's double infected - Futa Virus and Bimbo Flu. We have to restrain her, or she'll hurt herself or someone else. Just go back..."

"Fuck you, freak!" Tanya said. "Lexi! Lexi, listen to me. Stop fighting them. They're going to hurt you if you don't stop."

Lexi seemed to relax as the men pressed her against the wall. "Don't let them take me... please... I don't want to go with them."

Tanya shook her head. "Lexi, you're sick. You have to go with them. Please stop fighting them before you get hurt."

Lexi began to sob. "I don't want to go. They'll hurt me."

"No, we won't," the nurse said. "I promise we won't."

Lexi looked into Tanya's eyes. "Please don't let them take me. I don't want to go with them."

Tanya's hand was on the chain.

Caitlyn took her hand.

She turned and looked into Caitlyn's eyes.

The blonde shook her head.

Tanya sighed and nodded.

"Please help me," Lexi whispered as the tears ran down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry," Tanya said.

The nurse slipped a needle into Lexi's neck and the Futanari seemed to deflate, collapsing into an agent's arms.

The nurse turned back to Tanya and smiled. "We'll be right with you."

* * * * *

"You're Tanya Manetti?" The nurse asked. She was sitting on the couch in Tanya's living room.

"Yes," Tanya said from the loveseat where she sat with Caitlyn.

The nurse typed with her finger on her tablet. "How long have you been stuck in here?"

"A few days," Tanya lied.

The nurse looked up from the tablet and smiled at Caitlyn. "And what's your name, cutie?"

"Caitlyn Cassandra Collins."

The nurse frowned as she swiped the tablet with her fingers. "Oh, I see - you're from the apartment across the hall?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Anybody else in your apartment, Caitlyn?"

"No, Ma'am."

"We'll have to check," the nurse said. "Tanya, what is your sexual preference?"

"I'm sorry?" Tanya asked.

"Do you like male or female sexual partners?"

"I don't think that's any of your business," Tanya said with a frown.

The nurse smiled. "Let me explain: in the United States? You'd be quite right to think that. However, this area is now a territory of the Theocratic Republic of Cuba. You are no longer an American citizen - you are a subject of the Church of Morpheus. You are not a member of any caste. You have no rights."

"Are you saying we're slaves?" Tanya asked. Her nails were digging into the loveseat arm.

"I'm saying you have to answer my questions even if you don't want to. If you fail to comply, the agents will take you to a holding facility where you will be compelled to answer questions. Trust me - answering here in this nice apartment will be much more pleasant."

"Men. I like men," Tanya grumbled.

"When was the last time you had sex."

Tanya gritted her teeth. "I don't know. A couple of weeks ago."

"Oral, vaginal, and or anal?"

"Jesus..."

"Just answer please."

"Oral and vaginal. Want to know if he was circumcised or not?"

The nurse laughed. "No, this is about you. Do you masturbate?"

"For fuck's sake," Tanya whispered. "Yes."

"When was the last time?"

"It's... been weeks."

The nurse smiled and shook her head. "Please don't lie to me."

"Jesus! This morning, okay?!" Tanya turned beet red.

"Any unexplained breast growth? Heightened sex drive?" The nurse asked.

Tanya stared at her. "How do you know that?"

"Just answer the question, please."

"No, I want to know how you fucking know our tits are growing... Jesus! You're doing something to us! How? How are you..."

"So, yes to unexplained breast growth and I take it yes to libido increase?"

Tanya glared at her. "Yes."

"Thank you. Now, Caitlyn, what's your sexual orientation?"

Caitlyn looked like a deer in headlights. "I... do I have to?"

The nurse smiled. "Yes, sweetheart. You have to tell me."

Caitlyn chewed her lower lip. "But I don't want to."

Tanya squeezed her hand. "Caitlyn, you have to tell her."

"I... I like boys..." She looked at her hands. "And girls." She looked up quickly at Tanya. "Don't be mad, Tanya. Please! I should have told you before I slept in your bed with you, but I was scared, and I was afraid you wouldn't let me. I'm sorry."

Tanya was shocked for a moment. Then she smiled. "It's okay, Caitlyn."

"You're not mad?"

Tanya shook her head. "No. It's fine. You didn't have to be afraid to tell me that."

The nurse smiled. "So, bisexual?"

"Yes," Caitlyn said.

"When was the last time you had sex?"

Caitlyn blushed. "Two weeks ago at a photo shoot." She looked sheepishly at Tanya. "The photographer was cute."

"With a man or a woman?"

"A woman."

"Oral, vaginal, and or anal?"

"Oral... oh, wait, she used a strap-on. Does that count?"

"Yes, dear. Vaginal or anal."

"Oh, vaginal. She wanted to do my butt, but I said no because the dong was enormous."

Tanya looked away quickly to keep from losing it.

"Okay, vaginal," the nurse said. "Do you masturbate."

Caitlyn laughed. "All the time."

"When did you last?"

"Last night," Caitlyn said quickly. Then she opened her eyes wide and frowned.

"Last night?!" Tanya asked.

Caitlyn smiled and looked away. "You're a sound sleeper."

"You masturbated in my bed?"

"Sorry?"

"Never masturbate in my bed with me in it again. Actually? Never masturbate in my bed again at all."

"Yes, Tanya."

The other nurse came in with a vaccination gun.

"Time for your vaccinations," the nurse with the tablet said.

Tanya eyed the gun warily. "I think I'll pass."

"No, you won't," the nurse with the gun said as she walked toward her.

"Compliance is mandatory - listen, I understand you're frightened..."

"Me?" Tanya said. "I'm scared shitless. I have zero intention of letting two nurses in latex outfits inject me with God knows what."

"Don't make me bring in the agents, Miss Manetti," the nurse with the tablet said.

The nurse with the vaccination gun put her hand on Tanya's shoulder and pressed her down.

"The fuck!? I said I'm not taking a fucking shot from you freaks!" Tanya yelled.

The woman's grip was like a vice and she pressed her down so hard the couch creaked.

Tanya started kicking but the nurse easily dodged each blow.

The gun touched the left side of Tanya's neck and she yelped as the gas jet injected her.

"There, see? No ill effects," the nurse with the tablet said.

"You fucking bitches!" Tanya said as the nurse released her grip on Tanya's shoulder. She struggled to rise but found her legs were now made of rubber.

The nurse with the gun leaned over Caitlyn. "You don't mind if I give you a shot, now do you, honey?"

Caitlyn's gaze was fixed on the nurse's overflowing breasts. "Nuh-uh... I don't..."

The gun hissed against Caitlyn's neck.

Tanya tried to stand up again. Her head felt light. "Wha... What was in that?"

"Vaccines against Bimbo Flu and Futa Virus... and a mild hypnotic mixed with a sedative."

"N... No... Goddamn you..." Tanya mumbled as she sank back into the couch.

Caitlyn fell against her and they both passed out.

* * * * *

"Whew, that redhead is a tough one," the nurse with the vaccine gun said.

"Yes, but that blonde is sweet as honey. She's got Street Whore written all over her."

"I know... these tits are coming along nicely," the nurse with the vaccine gun said as she cupped Caitlyn's breasts.

Caitlyn moaned.

"Hard to believe these beauties are just from the spiked tap water."

The nurse with the tablet stroked the other nurse's shoulders. "I know. Luckily, both of these girls are avid water drinkers and regular bathers," she giggled.

"What do you think on the redhead?"

The nurse with the tablet kissed the back of the other nurse's neck. "I don't know. She could go Whore Caste or Professional Caste according to her file. We'll need Mistress Cathy to check her out. She might even make White Witch."

The nurse with the vaccination gun leaned over and looked at something behind the couch. "Son of a bitch - didn't some redhead beat the crap out of a Dominatrix Whore uptown?"

"Yeah."

The nurse reached behind the couch and stood up. In her hand, she held a cat o' nine tails.

"Fuck me," the tablet nurse said.

"Well, I think we know what to set her up as until the White Witch can take a look at her. Call the agents in with the right equipment. I'll get started on their injections."

An agent stepped into the apartment. "The apartment across the way is chained on the inside."

"Someone's in there?" The nurse with the tablet asked. "That's weird, little blonde cutie here said her apartment was empty." She shrugged. "Break the chain. We'll be over in a few minutes."

* * * * *

"The secret is: they want to be dominated," Dr. Pain said in Tanya's dream.

Her slaves, Lilly and Michael knelt on all fours facing away from her, their thighs spread. Michael's thick cock was pointing at the floor.

Both slaves' sexes were dripping onto the office floor.

Tanya was there, standing beside Dr. Pain.

"Without the slave's consent? What power does the dominant truly have?" Dr. Pain said.

She was dressed in a black latex catsuit.

Tanya wore the same outfit.

Dr. Pain held up two enormous chrome butt plugs.

"That... They want that?" Tanya whispered. She felt drugged.

"They want to be used. They want me to do whatever I want to them. And I want this," Dr. Pain said. She put the plugs against their exposed assholes.

"Oh, my God," Tanya said.

The couple moaned and pushed back against the invading steel.

Tanya watched and licked her lips as the plugs forced the couple's holes to open wider and wider. They were beginning to moan.

Tanya was breathing hard. She reached down and touched herself. To her astonishment, she found her bodysuit was bottomless - her shaved cunt was on display. She stroked her clit and watched as the couples' assholes stretched to finally engulf their plugs.