All Comments on 'Transformations - Return to Sinful Suburbia Ch. 01'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
tarthearttartheartover 4 years ago
;)

you two are SO kinky and weird! don't stop writing!

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 4 years ago
Slow and Steady

As much as we've rocketed through the last couple of stories, it's good to see that this chapter slows down a bit and while checking in on some of our favourites, we get introduced to some new characters. Have a feeling that Carrie will become the next White Witch. Can't wait to see what our resident undecided sister, bimbot and hotel owners have been up to.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

Good to see Stacey and Mary work out their differences.

Also I didn't expect a massive impregnation contest, but by god did I enjoy that twist.

I wonder what is going to become of this group in this series.

Also the rupture of the church has to becoming soon. Given that the whore class is going this and not the church is going to cause issues.

Levi is still an ass.

redheadslut32redheadslut32over 4 years ago

I am really enjoying where this story is headed. I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wish I'd run into this story 5 years from now...

I want it all, daddy! Waiting week by week for this story is excruciating! (In an good way, but still!) I agree, never stop writing :)

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments!

Five years??!!! We’ll finish up long before then - We’re thinking somewhere around a year from now. ;) Seriously, we have a whole other series to write after this one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still not a fan

Not a fan of the cuckholding thing. Never have been. I was worried that the kids would go home and walk into a church intervention where they were all forced into the game with their parents. This way seems like a better way to ease them in.

Loving the longer chapters so keep it up. I don't remember if you added self lubricating asses, but if not, and lube really should be used, how about a shot that makes the ass lube like a pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hope this series never ends!

Saw your response to the five year thing - but we still want you to continue after a year :D just a great, fun series that I honestly hope continues for years and years. I’d love to read a whole side series about Demona and her relationship and most fucked up experiments. Or how about some experiments gone wrong that have just been.... left to their own, messed up, cum filled devices...

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

We sound like a broken record thanking everyone for their comments! But, really, thanks, you guys rock.

Yes, transformed asses are self-lubricating :).

We’ve got a long way to go with Transformations, so don’t despair about it ending in about a year. We’re sticking to our schedule to release a full book a month - so, you’re probably looking at a 20-21 book story arc. The story has a beginning, middle, and end. And, while we certainly aren’t going to rush the ending? We think the endgame is a pretty good one ;).

Don’t despair, there will be lots of stories about the denizens of the menagerie on Level 9. And, Dr. Demona gets her own origin novel in the next book.

What we do promise? We’ll take Transformations to its conclusion before releasing Collegium Daemonium.

And, finally? Transformations: Return to Sinful Suburbia Ch. 2 was just placed in the queue, and should be available this weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is it possible to make requests? Your work is incredible

Love love love these stories! If you could ever find a way to include stories around long-term orgasm denial and associated power / control - imagining a couple both under the control of someone like Demona, forced and coerced into incredibly messed up acts to each other and strangers, just to try and get closer to release - perhaps over the course of months and years. Perhaps they have to earn it through the orgasms they give other people? Demona organising a gang bang / bukkake scene for the church for some purpose? Sorry I know I’m rambling!! Amazing work - love it x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Could we get a little more tit variety

I get that the point is the church loves huge tits and ass but is it possible we could see some characters remain more petite even as an exclusive benefit for a powerful member. Love your work thanks!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 4 years agoAuthor
Why the hatred for large breasts? :D

Wayne: Hey, we have a wide variety from DDD to N cup!

Ann: That's not a variety...

Wayne: If we have to make the breasts smaller, we're making the women shorter...

Ann: Aighh! No more tall girls?! No!

We'll look at making smaller breasted characters in the future, we promise.

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 3 years ago

Well the Church does seem to have an obsession with enormous breasts which is fine for some, maybe most, readers but variety is appreciated especially as one gets more mature. OK, read ancient for that. Tall girls fine but they don't all have to be over 6 feet tall and even tall girls don't have to have massive breasts to be 'killers'. A bit late to state this now as you're way ahead of me. Still no real idea how you manage to balance and manage the various storylines and individuals. Must take a massive storyboard or something similar.

Mayhem in suburbia again. A slower chapter laying out this story. Will be interesting to know what happens to Carrie, Mark and Tank (another coven??) though I'm sure that won't be long.

Levi is the one thorn to me; obviously has issues and is cruel but what havoc will he cause before hopefully he's ejected from the story, like Bishop Styx.

Ever the romantic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely Love you’re stories. Minor Minor Detail: As a young person: I haven’t ever heard the word “bogart” used aside from in popular culture featuring old people.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

The use of the word ‘bogart’ is often regional. Bogarting is a throwback to earlier times; however, in more isolated regions, you will see younger people continuing the use of older phrases. It’s not uncommon in Appalachia for instance to hear young people saying phrases from the 1960s.

In short, quit trying to make us feel bad for being old! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story I like the big boob fetish< keep up the good wroting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...