All Comments on 'Transformations - Rose Ch. 10'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Whenever I think you may posted you will post the new story

Whenever I think you may posted you will post the new story

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 5 years ago

So Mary is gone. This could be bad.

I wonder how the date between the nun and mob boss will go.

The church is either going to freak the fuck out or see that Sugar and her crew advance their cause by a couple months in one day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love the new characters

Really want.to see more.of Stella and Cumslut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I want lisa and Mary to meet Gwen. This part is really good.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_mealmost 5 years ago
Perfect...

Loved this chapter. I didnt see Lisa jumping off the cliff into her powers, but it was well written. Do you see Lisa being a strong ad Geen or Maria? I'm looking forward to where this goes next.

Any guess on time frame for the next one?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Last chapter coming soon!

We'll be closing out Rose by the end of the week. Thank you all for reading!

The next thing on our list is to finish up The New Gym, which will take another week.

After that, we'll be introducing The Farm.

Hard to say where Lisa is going to land on the "power meter", but she'll certainly be comparable to all of them.

As for characters like Cum Slut, Stella, Mr. Muscles, and Mama Jugs? If we name them, you can be sure they will return at some point.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Mixed feelings over this instalment; as usual great writing but in some ways straying from the dark ways of White Witches into something more extreme with Lisa's actions. I suppose we have to consider Lisa is learning and it wasn't as black and white as normal. Hopefully Lisa and Mary can sort things out.

Loved the idea of ALexi and the nun on a date, sorry, forgotten her name.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...