Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 07

Story Info
Level 9. Courtney and Demona. Ray needs help.
2.5k words
4.62
25.1k
18

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes: Hello, fellow freaks. Sorry it has taken a little longer than anticipated to get you the next chapter. We started writing and ended up adding 31 pages without submitting the latest to Lit. Needless to say, we're going to be splitting this next section up... a lot.

One of you anonymous wankers (BTW we say that with the utmost respect being wankers and diddlers ourselves) pointed out that for a book entitled Soccer Mom, there's been precious little of the Soccer Mom in a number of chapters.

Stacie is in her tube of pink goo being slutified for your enjoyment, but, you are right – this book should probably have been called Transformations: Experiments instead. We'll change it later rather than confuse you.

Your comments are always welcome and don't think you have to post anonymously – we read each and every comment, even the trollish ones.

*****

Asmodea closed the door to her room gently. She didn't want to wake Alicia. The new nun was exhausted – in a single day she had been brainwashed, surgically altered, and then experienced four hours in bed with a horny, sex fiend nun.

Asmodea smiled at Alicia's sleeping face under the sweat soaked sheet. Darkness would sweep over her as she slumbered. Her dreams would be perverted, nightmarish to a normal, but for her they would be a playground of debauchery. She would awaken with the desire to corrupt and transform her victims.

Asmodea stood in the elevator and pressed level 10.

The door shut and the elevator began its descent.

It stopped on level 9.

Asmodea frowned – she hadn't pressed 9.

And, nothing on level 9 could call for a stop.

At least, nothing should be able to call.

She clenched her fists, driving the nails into her palms as the doors hissed open.

The hallway beyond was identical to the other levels in construction, but the ceiling lights in level nine had been removed – some looked to have been smashed. The hallway beyond the elevator was dark.

Midway down the right wall, the white tiles had been ripped off, and a narrow opening had been dug out.

A soft red glow illuminated from within the gap.

This was the entrance to a cavern. Ray had told her it was there, but she hadn't seen it for herself until now.

"Is anyone there?" Asmodea asked. She held herself stick straight, kept the fear from showing on her face. She was a Sister of Morpheus, the Church's envoy, and she was no coward.

Somewhere far away, she heard water dripping.

She reached out slowly and pressed the Door Close button on the elevator control panel.

Soft laughter echoed down the hallway.

She shrank back ready to scream. But, she got hold of herself instead. "I am Sister Asmodea, in Morpheus's name I command you to show yourself."

"Little nun..."

"Pretty nun..."

"Come play..."

The voices seemed to come from everywhere in the darkness.

Asmodea clinched her fists harder, drawing blood. "You are bound to Morpheus, and he has commanded you not to harm his chosen."

"Morpheus?"

"No Morpheus here..."

"Come, nun, bare your body so we may enjoy you..."

"Ravage you..."

"Make you whole..."

Why wouldn't the door close?

The voices were closer now.

Asmodea punched the Door Close button again.

"Come to us, little nun..."

"We hunger for you..."

"So lonely, so many killed here..."

Killed? Yes! When Ray and Sugar had to go into Level 9 to take back Demona from her aunt! They hadn't gone to Level 9 alone...

Asmodea narrowed her eyes and stared into the darkness. "Didn't you learn your lesson? Shall I unleash the bimbot on you again?"

"Evil toy!"

"Murderess!"

Asmodea smirked. "Come near me, and I will bring Rita down here again, and this time you will all die!"

At long last, the doors began to close.

Just as the doors shut, she thought she saw two yellow eyes glowing in the darkness.

"Come back anytime, little nun."

The hallway erupted in laughter as the doors closed and the elevator dropped.

The doors hissed open on level 10.

Sugar Tits stood in front of her. "Asmodea? Are you all right?"

Asmodea collapsed into the taller woman's arms and sobbed.

***

Courtney stood in front of the mirror in the lab and looked at her reflection.

Demona chewed her fingernail. "You like it?"

Courtney smiled. "Yes. I just... I don't even recognize myself."

Demona almost laughed. A few hours ago, Courtney had been Karen, a dying junkie with a fucked up body and mind.

More than that, she had been dead, or very nearly so.

Now she stood in a white dress that hugged her 36DD-19-34 figure, long shapely legs in low, white heels.

But, it was the face that had Demona captivated. The harsh lines of the junkie's meth scarred face were gone.

Courtney was a glowing bronzed beauty who looked like she just stepped off Venice beach. Her blue eyes sparkled and her honey-blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders.

She looked like a picture perfect coed with a future in modeling.

Demona reached out and stroked her long hair. "You're a real beauty, Courtney."

"I was sick, and you cured me?" Courtney asked.

"Yes, I..."

Courtney turned and hugged her close. "Thank you, Demona! It's wonderful."

Demona couldn't find her voice for a moment. She felt the girl's firm breasts pressed against her. She could feel the throbbing of the girl's pulse in her neck.

Demona felt lust all the time – for both women and men. But, before they had changed her, she had been a lesbian, a happily married lesbian.

Tears came to her eyes as she remembered her wife Lena. Sugar had dulled the pain with her magic, but the memory was still there.

This girl was nothing like Lena.

But, Morpheus help her, was she falling in love with her own creation?

Courtney took a step back, but she put her hands on Demona's hips. "So, I'm going to live forever?"

Demona smiled. "Yes, dear. It's called Ambrosia. We gave it to you while we operated. You'll stay young forever, you'll never get sick."

"Wow."

Demona stared at the girl's full lips.

A normal person, male or female, who stood this close would be overwhelmed by Courtney's pheromones. They would follow after her like lovesick puppies.

But, anyone who had taken Ambrosia was immune.

So, why did she want to drop to her knees and worship her?

"There's more isn't there?" Courtney asked.

Demona brushed a blonde lock out of the girl's eye. "We're saving the world, Courtney. Soon everyone will be like us. You're part of that."

"From the tube, I watched you with that man and woman."

Demona swallowed. "Did you like what you saw?"

Courtney nodded and blushed.

Demona smiled wryly. "His name is Jimmy. He has a very big..." She hesitated. "Cock."

Courtney nodded. "I know."

"Would you like to meet him?"

Courtney was trembling. "No."

Demona caressed her cheek, felt its warmth. "What is it, Courtney? Tell me, don't be afraid."

"I... liked watching what you did... to her."

Demona smiled. The girl was as infatuated as she was. She walked around behind Courtney and pulled her close. "You mean, when I did this?"

Courtney nodded and leaned her head back against Demona's shoulder.

Demona ran her hands down Courtney's sides. She turned the girl around to face the mirror. Courtney was breathing hard.

"It's okay, Courtney. I like girls too."

"Don't... don't tell mom, okay?"

Demona suppressed a giggle. "Don't you want her to know? I don't think she will be upset with you. She seems very progressive."

"No, she isn't," Courtney said and then moaned as Demona gently lifted her skirt up her thighs. "When my brother and sister... when she caught them... she threw them out." Courtney's wet slit appeared as the skirt slid up to her hips.

Demona was amazed at how complete Sugar's mind fuck of both Courtney and Stacie had been. Courtney believed every word of her programming as if she had actually experienced it.

"We shouldn't do this, Demona, but I just can't stop."

"Shh, we're both adults. There's nothing bad about this." Demona caressed the girl's sex.

"Ooo... Demona..."

She kissed the girl's neck.

That was all it took, Courtney shuddered and came, girl cream dripped down her thighs.

"Oh, my beautiful girl."

Courtney whined and fell back against Demona.

Demona held her up with one hand around her waist.

Courtney gasped as Demona slipped three fingers into her wet cunt.

"Don't hold back, darling. Let it out."

Courtney screamed as she orgasmed again with Demona's fingers pistoning in and out of her snatch.

Demona began to rub Courtney's clit as she finger banged her.

Another orgasm and the blonde went limp in her arms.

She lowered her to the floor.

She thought Courtney would collapse, but instead the girl spun on her ass, lifted Demona's skirt and kissed her way up her inner thighs.

"Mmm, that's so good... aighh!"

Courtney threaded her fingers through the steel rings in Demona's pussy lips and pulled her open. Her tongue snaked inside and began fucking her.

"Oh! Courtney! Yes, darling, just like..."

Courtney sucked the clit ring into her mouth.

"Fuck!"

Demona came hard in the girl's mouth.

They both collapsed to the floor, dress and doctor's uniform cast aside. Just two beautiful women, one dark, pierced and tattooed, the other a vision of light. They sixty-nined each other on the laboratory floor.

***

"Here. Drink." Sugar Tits said as she handed the glass of vodka to Asmodea.

"No, I'm okay now."

"Don't be an idiot. You just got the piss scared out of you. Drink."

They were sitting in the lounge outside the lab complex on level 10.

Asmodea held the glass in shaking hands. "God, I'm so fucking bad at this."

"Hey, I almost wet myself when we went in after Demona – and I had Ray and Rita both with me. They've got monsters down there that..." Sugar shivered and took a shot of vodka herself.

"That's how I got away. I threatened to bring Rita down on them. They're terrified of her."

"Fuck, yes, they are. You weren't there. Rita was literally ripping their heads off. She's like a damned Cuisinart." Sugar smiled. "She has a lot of pent up aggression – of course, when you buy a sex toy and it steals your brain while you sleep and uploads it into a bimbot, you're bound to have some emotional scarring."

Asmodea sighed. The vodka helped a little, but talking to Sugar was helping a lot more. "Why doesn't the Church just let us destroy them?"

Sugar shrugged. "Whatever Demonica is doing in that cavern is something Morpheus wants. All I can tell you is... she's experimenting."

"I was coming down to the lab to see how your other projects are progressing," Asmodea said. Her composure had returned.

"Well, Jimmy just had a wonderful fuck session with his new girlfriend..."

"Mmm, I'll bet that was fun to watch."

Sugar laughed. "I wasn't there, but Demona participated. She gave it her seal of approval. She's tending to Courtney now, Stacie is still in the tube – what about that little thick nun of yours?"

Asmodea licked her lips. "Delicious. I introduced her to fisting – she's still recovering." She leaned in close. "That leaves your special project."

Sugar smiled mischievously. "Oh, I think you'll be impressed. I was actually coming up to get you and give you a demonstration."

"I like the sound of that." Asmodea stood up and Sugar Tits took her hand.

They walked down the hall together.

Sugar stopped and stared into Demona's office. "Oh, fuck."

Asmodea looked in over her shoulder.

Doctor Demona was lying on her back on the floor, one long, shapely leg raised in the air.

Courtney was scissoring her, pumping her crotch rhythmically against Demona's.

Their wet cunts were connected with a thick, black double-headed dildo.

Courtney grunted in effort. "Unnh, like this?"

"Oh, fuck, yes! Just like that, honey," Demona growled. She met each of Courtney's strokes with her own.

"Feels sooo good, Demona," Courtney whispered.

Demona reached down and fingered the girl's clit. "Bet this feels better."

"Aiggh!" Courtney screamed as her orgasm ripped through her. She pounded the dark haired doctor harder.

Asmodea was salivating.

Sugar wrapped her arm around the thin nun's waist. "I think Courtney is coming along nicely," she whispered. She reached down and slid her hand up Asmodea's inner thigh.

Asmodea moaned.

"So wet," Sugar whispered as she leaned in close. "Come to bed with us tonight? You can bring your new plaything."

Asmodea swallowed hard.

Sugar looked back at the pair on the floor.

Courtney had her eyes closed, lost in the passion.

Demona looked into Sugar's eyes and then simply shrugged.

Sugar blew her a kiss and led Asmodea further down the hall.

***

Ray pulled out of the redhead. His cock head was swollen purple, but he had managed to hold back the torrent of cum that he knew was about to explode from his balls.

The redhead moaned in complaint. She was on her hands and knees, her cunt raw and stretched from the hardest fuck she had ever known.

Ray stared down into her eyes as she rolled onto the floor and tried to climb up his muscular thighs. She intended to milk his dick with those bee stung lips of hers, and Ray knew he wouldn't last two seconds in her mouth.

One drop of his cum would bind her to him forever. And, as much as he wanted her, he wasn't willing to spend eternity with her. The rules were strict on harem size, and he already had four of his twelve. Sugar Tits and Demona were exceptional – this girl was appealing, but not that appealing.

She tried to nurse at his dick and he pushed her away. "Enough, cunt."

Her mind was anesthetized from Ray's pheromones and his limited mind control. She sat on her knees, leaning her head back, thrusting out her tits, and spreading her thighs. She opened her mouth wide, making it clear that she would take him any way he wanted.

He reached down and caressed her face. "No. Some other Whore Master will take you, beautiful."

She sobbed and writhed on the floor, but maintained her submissive pose.

The other women lay in a pile of arms and legs – daisy-chained together, lips, tongues, and fingers exploring each other's pussies.

The smell of sex was intoxicating.

"Please," the redhead whispered.

"Silence." Ray leaned over and retrieved his pants. He pulled his cellphone from a pocket. He pressed a button.

"Yes?" A modulated voice asked.

"Come down to holding. I... need you."

"Fuck somebody else," Rita answered.

"Rita, I need you."

Robots don't sigh, but she did pause. "Feel free to jerk off until I get there."

If his nuts hadn't hurt so bad, Ray might have laughed.