Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 08

Story Info
Sugar show off her new toy. Robot fuck! Courtney is a freak.
3.1k words
4.64
27.9k
22

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes: Welcome to chapter 8. As usual, we love hearing from you sick pervs.

*****

The lights to laboratory three blinked on as Sugar and Asmodea entered. Their stiletto heels clicked on the steel floor panels.

Sugar Tits was still getting over the sight of Demona being fucked by Courtney a few yards away. This was completely unlike Demona. Like all who had taken Ambrosia, Demona had an amplified sex drive, Sugar had teeth marks on the inside of her thighs to attest to the doctor's libido. But, other than in the bed they shared with Ray, Demona had always been more... detached. Sex outside their bedroom was mostly just part of Demona's scientific curiosity - test runs with her 'projects'.

But, Demona wasn't testing Courtney. Her face betrayed that it was for pure enjoyment.

Sugar frowned. What of it? So what if Demona was enjoying herself?

Sugar bit her lip. Was she jealous? Was it even possible?

"Sugar? Are you all right?" Asmodea asked.

Sugar snapped out of her troubled thoughts. "What? Yes, I... I was just lost in thought." She smiled and pointed at a medical table near the back of the lab.

A woman lay there under a white sheet.

Asmodea smiled. "She's beautiful."

And, she was. The sheet was pulled up to her long, graceful neck. Raven black hair hung in a single long braid off the end of the table. Her face was beautiful with high cheek bones. The skin was almost olive color, the lips red and full.

The woman under the sheet stared straight up into the air. Her liquid blue eyes were open wide and staring up at the dark ceiling.

"I can't believe this was once a young man." Asmodea whispered.

"Her name is Hecate - all traces of the boy she was have been erased." Sugar slid the thin sheet down, exposing huge gravity defying breasts with dark, turgid nipples and a flat, hard muscled stomach.

The waist was small, cinched in like someone who had spent many hours a day in a tight corset.

"My god, how big..."

"L cups. Go on, feel them."

Asmodea reached out and caressed the huge breasts. "They look like fake breasts, but they are so soft!"

"Demona is an artist." Sugar bit her lip again. What was wrong with her? Why did the doctor's actions bother her so?

Clear milk dripped from the erect nipples.

Asmodea took a drop on her finger and transferred it to her tongue. "Ambrosia... but, I don't recognize the type."

"Futa Formula 1."

"Futa?"

"Short for Futanari..." She pulled the sheet away completely.

Asmodea staggered back.

The woman's legs were long and muscular, her hips were perfection. She was like an amazon goddess.

Except for the massive thirteen inch cock that lay limp between her shapely thighs.

"Goddamn..." Asmodea whispered.

Beyond being huge and attached to a breathtakingly beautiful woman, the cock itself was far from normal. Rather than a plum shaped head, this head was a round, thick disk like that of an animal.

"Demona... showing off." Sugar giggled.

Asmodea grasped it by the thick root and pumped gently. The member began to thicken, growing hard in her small hand. "Mmm, very nice." A single drop of liquid appeared at the tip. She licked it. "The same Ambrosia," she remarked.

"Yes. Teeming with virus."

Asmodea jumped back and released the cock. "What!?"

"Futa Formula 1 is a powerful retrovirus."

Asmodea began to spit and wipe at her lips.

Sugar laughed out loud. "No! No, darling! It's harmless to us. Anyone who has taken transformative Ambrosia is completely immune to the effects."

Asmodea stared at the softening cock. "Are... are you sure?"

Sugar hugged her. "Silly little nun. Do you think I would do anything to hurt you?"

Asmodea sighed and laughed. "You scared the fuck out of me for the second time today."

"Lift her cock," Sugar whispered.

Asmodea pulled the long cock back against the woman's flat stomach. Where the balls were supposed to be at the base of the shaft was a perfect, slick pussy. Asmodea slipped two thin fingers inside.

Hecate's eyes fluttered, and she spread her legs.

"So, is she a shemale?"

"No," Sugar whispered. "If you examined her at the DNA level, she doesn't have a single Y chromosome. 100% female... just with a long, hard cock where her clit should be."

Sugar spanked Asmodea's latex clad ass. "If you want to see the virus in action, we need to go upstairs."

***

The captured women lay on the rubber floor and watched as the giant and the robot fucked on the floor in front of them. The little redhead was rubbing herself and moaning with desire as she watched as well.

Rita the Bimbot straddled Ray's massive cock as he lay on his back. Her glistening black rubber cunt lips sucked his thick shaft as she brought her body up almost to the end of his cock. She dilated then and rocked her pink polycarbonate ass down, engulfing him. "Oh, yeah, baby, gimme that thick meat!" She squealed in a voice nothing like her own.

He grabbed her hips, his cock spearing her to the base. "No. Don't do that. Either talk to me in your voice or don't talk." He reached up and tweaked a thick nipple, knowing that Rita could feel it the same as any living woman.

"Fuck you. I'm doing this because I have to." There was venom in her voice.

He reached up and brushed a pink lock of hair away from her doll's face. "I'm not."

Ray loved three women: Sugar, Demona, and this wiseass cyborg who had him close to cumming with her milking machine of a cunt.

Her movements increased in tempo.

Ray groaned and searched the plastic eyes for some spark of the love he felt for her.

There was nothing, only the cold glare of the machine.

Rita slammed down on him with a force that would have made a normal man scream in pain.

Ray's eyes bulged as she reached around behind and grasped his balls. She encircled his nuts with thumb and index finger and pulled gently.

"Cum you motherfucker." She whispered. Her voice.

Ray groaned and came. Jetting what felt like a gallon into her artificial body. He raised up and kissed her red rubber lips.

He turned and whispered in her ear. "I love you, Rita. I truly do."

She said nothing, her body milking him gently as he collapsed back.

After a while, she slid off him, his cock glistening with whatever lubricant concoction the Church engineers had filled her with. "Sanitized, for their protection." She whispered as she walked away pointing at the masturbating women surrounding them.

Ray rose up on his arm and watched as Rita left the cell without looking back.

Hands and lips caressed him. The captive women were clamoring over him, licking the lubricant from his dick. The redhead smiled and kissed him tenderly.

***

Sugar Tits and Asmodea led the Futanari amazon down the corridor. Sugar had found the creature a dress. It was made of pink latex and her big breasts stretched the rubber almost to the breaking point. The dress was a loin dress with a wide strip that hung down her front and another that hung down in back. The sides were open, held in place by clasps at her waist. Her naked hips were visible, but the dress hid her long dick that hung almost to her knees. Six inch pink heels completed the look.

Asmodea looked up at her as she walked between them. "Does she speak?"

Sugar shook her head. "No. Her mind is blank. She's to be delivered to another white witch in Manhattan - you've met Maria Marapova?"

"Yes, of course!"

"Maria is going to program her personally. For now, her lower brain functions are normal. In addition, she can understand our words, follow commands, and act on instinct. Other than that, Hecate is a blank slate."

Hecate walked unblinking between them.

They turned the corner and came to the elevator.

"Oh..." Asmodea whispered.

Sugar took her hand. "It's okay, dear. I know you had a fright on level nine, but I'm with you now."

Asmodea nodded. "I know. I'll be fine."

The elevator dinged.

"Besides," Sugar said. "I sent for backup."

The doors hissed open and Rita the Bimbot stared at them. "You summoned me?" She had the tone of a bored teenager.

Sugar led Asmodea and Hecate into the elevator. "Yes, Rita. I hope it wasn't an inconvenience?"

Asmodea looked at Sugar and mouthed a "Thank you."

Sugar nodded and smiled.

"No inconvenience," Rita groaned. "I was fucking your mate upstairs. It was a short trip."

Sugar rolled her eyes. "You say that like it's a burden."

"Burden? Fucking you sociopathic monsters isn't a burden - it's a privilege. I live for being violated by your sweaty body parts."

"Wow. Bitchy," Asmodea said.

***

Demona and Courtney lay side by side on the floor. Both were out of breath.

Demona stared as a drop of sweat slid from the blonde's breast and down her ribs. Demona leaned forward and licked it, savoring the salty taste.

"Mmm, again?" Courtney whispered between panting breaths.

"Fuck... are you trying to kill me?" Demona laughed.

Courtney rolled onto her elbow and smiled at her. She ran a finger up Demona's side, causing the doctor to shiver. "Would it be worth it?"

Demona moaned. "Yes."

The girl reached out and touched the piercings in Demona's face, her nipples, trailed a finger down to manipulate the one through her clit.

Demona laughed. "I'm serious. I'm older than you, I need time to recover."

"I want to be like you. Pierce me?"

"No, you're perfect."

"But, I want them..."

"No, you goofball. That's not who you are."

"Who am I?"

Demona smiled. "You're little Wendy Whitebread, every frat boy's dream."

"Fuck boys. I'm strictly pussy from now on."

Demona shook her head. "Not how it works, babe."

"Why not? It's my choice... isn't it?" Courtney looked confused.

Demona felt a surge of panic. Courtney was testing the limits of her conditioning. Things could go bad in a hurry if she said the wrong thing. "Oh, no, of course, darling. Always your choice. You're in complete control."

Courtney smiled softly, whatever anxiety had appeared in her mind was gone. "Well, I choose... you."

Demona laughed. "Only, you don't want your mother to know, right?"

Courtney sighed. "She just wouldn't understand. In her world, girls fuck boys... I mean they might fuck girls sometimes too, but it's only for laughs. Trust me - my brother and sister, when they... you know?"

"I know."

"She tossed them out. I haven't seen either of them since."

"I think... maybe your mother has evolved since then. You should give her a chance."

"I guess. But, I want to tell her on my terms. Okay?"

Demona kissed her. "Do anything you like. It's your life," Demona lied.

"Good. Then I want piercings."

"For the last time, no!"

"Okay, how about where they won't show?"

Demona groaned and turned away.

"Just my nipples and pussy. Mom will never know."

Demona sighed. "Sugar might not like it..."

Courtney tilted her head sideways. "What difference does that make?"

Demona laughed. "Aww, what the hell. Get up, you crazy slut."

Courtney laughed as Demona pulled her to her feet.

"Sit down in the chair," Demona said as she turned to her work table.

Courtney sat down in a leather and steel medical chair complete with stirrups.

Demona turned around with a small syringe. "Lidocaine, for the pain."

"No."

Demona frowned. "Huh?"

"I want it to hurt."

Demona shook her head. "Babe, I don't understand..."

"I want you to hurt me." The girl's eyes were clear and wide, and Demona felt like they were drilling into her soul.

"I... I don't want..."

Courtney took the syringe out of Demona's hand and set it back on the work table. Then she leaned back in the chair, thrusting out her big tits. "I can't tell you why I want it. But, I need you to hurt me, Demona."

"Christ." But, even as she said it, she was reaching for her kit.

Courtney smiled.

Demona clamped a hemostat on Courtney's left nipple.

The blonde's eyes fluttered shut and her back arched. "Tighter."

"Fuck," Demona whispered as she closed it tighter.

Courtney bit her lower lip. "Pierce it..."

Demona picked up the piercing needle. She placed the tip against Courtney's nipple.

Courtney smiled and nodded. "Slow... I want you to do it slow..."

For fuck's sake, Demona thought. What the hell had Sugar done to her? First she made her a lesbian without telling Demona, and now a pain slut as well?

"Please," Courtney moaned.

Demona blinked and slipped the needle into the dark red nipple.

"Aiggh!" Courtney cried through gritted teeth.

Demona jumped. "Oh, god, I'm sorry!"

Courtney grabbed her wrist, holding the needle half way through her nipple. "N... No... I love it. Gonna cum!"

Demona watched, mouth open as the woman shook and squirted girl juice on the floor.

***

Emily Sloan lay curled in a ball on the rubber floor. It was insane. Nothing made sense.

She was naked.

In the center of the room, her husband, Sam, was strapped into a steel gynecologist's chair, naked as well. He had a red rubber ball gag in his mouth.

His feet were in stirrups, and his legs were spread, displaying his five inch cock and his exposed asshole.

Sam was begging her for help with his eyes.

The straps would be simple to loosen - there were no padlocks, no handcuffs.

But, Emily was powerless to help him. The woman in the white rubber dress had told her to sit on the floor and be a good girl until she returned.

Emily cursed herself for the millionth time, but she had to do what the beautiful woman had told her. Even if she loved Sam, the woman was her... what? Owner? Mistress?

She shivered, not from cold, the room was warm. No, she shivered in arousal.

Emily couldn't think about anything but sex. She hadn't had a clear thought since the woman in white had touched her face. Part of her wanted to release Sam from the restraints, but mostly she just wanted to crawl up between his legs. She wanted to suck him, his cock, his balls. She even wanted to lick his asshole - something she had heard of but never done in ten years of marriage.

She couldn't, of course. The woman in white told her to sit on the floor and be a good girl.

So she stroked her clit to the hundredth orgasm she had enjoyed since arriving at the adult store.

It had been Sam's idea. Something to spice up their love life. They were going to buy her some lingerie, maybe a vibrator - she had never owned a vibrator.

The woman in white had met them right after they entered the store.

And, now she owned them both.

"Spicy enough for you, Sam?" She whispered as her pussy spasmed.

He whined behind the gag.

The door opened.

The woman in white walked in, followed by a tall, beautiful woman in a pink rubber dress, and a thin nun wearing a latex miniskirt.

Emily giggled. A few hours (Days? Weeks?) ago, this might have seemed strange. Now, it just turned her on, like everything else.

"Sugar, who are your friends?" The nun asked.

Sugar! Her mistress's name was Sugar.

"Meet Sam and Emily Sloan. Wandered into the store yesterday, and I just had to keep them," Sugar said. She held out her hand to Emily. "Come to me, darling. On your knees."

Emily smiled and scampered across the rubber floor. She kissed her way up Sugar's stiletto boot.

Her mistress took Emily's face in her hand and tilted it up. "Lovely, isn't she?"

The nun knelt beside her. Small, firm hands explored Emily's body. "Very nice."

"Emily, dear, this is Sister Asmodea. She is your mistress just as I am. Worship her."

Emily jumped as if she had received an electric shock. She flung herself on the floor and crawled on her back between Asmodea's thighs.

Asmodea gasped as the woman leaned up and lapped hungrily.

Emily was in heaven. She tasted so good! She had never even dreamed of kissing another woman, much less performing oral on one. But, Mistress Sugar made everything seem perfect.

"Oh, my," Asmodea whispered.

Sam screamed out behind his gag.

"Unnh," Asmodea said. "She's an excellent... find. But, the husband? Nothing at all special about him."

Emily sucked and licked - Asmodea's pleasure was more important than the words her mistresses said. This was a discussion for them, she was unimportant - her only duty was to please. The thought of her own subservience made her wet.

"Yes, I wouldn't even have bothered with him. But, I wanted a demonstration. Truth be told, he is completely immune to my control."

Asmodea grasped Emily's brown hair and pulled her hard against her pussy. "Lick harder, slut."

Emily tongue fucked her as hard as she could.

Asmodea moaned. "Immune? You know the policy for resistant humans, don't you?"

"I know... the lobotomizer..."

"They must be eliminated, Sugar. They pose a danger..." Less than one percent of the population was immune to mind control, but the Church wanted them wiped out completely.

"I think we have found a solution to our immune issue." Sugar said. She leaned down then and roughly twisted one of Emily's nipples. "Make her cum, you stupid slut!"

Emily squealed in pain but did as she was told. She slipped two fingers into Asmodea's wet sex and sucked her thick clit hard.

The nun screamed and came, squeezing Emily's head between muscular thighs.

Sugar laughed and stroked Emily's stomach. "For fuck's sake, Asmodea, don't break her neck. She's valuable property."

Emily swallowed cunt juice as fast as she could, proud of what she had made the nun do.

Asmodea rose, panting from her crouched position.

Emily looked up at her in rapt adoration. She was proud of herself; her only reason for living was to please.

"Might want to step back and cover your ears for this next part, Asmodea," Sugar said. She knelt down in front of Emily. "Do you love me, Emily?"

"Yes!" Emily squealed. "I love you! I'll do anything you want!"

Sugar stroked her face and Emily beamed.

"You see," Sugar said. "My control of Emily here is only temporary - just a little block I placed in her mind. All I need to return her to normal is... remove it."

Pain lanced through Emily's head. An electric fire burned from the front of her skull to the back like a wave of flame.

Sugar laughed as Emily Sloan, released from her control, screamed.