Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 11

Story Info
Stacie in the tube. Forcing the captives. Bimbos!
2.7k words
4.58
32.4k
23

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes: A little piece of Stacie in this one... Comments welcome!

*****

Once upon a time, there was a woman named Stacie Dowd. She was a good mother, thirty-four years old raising two children alone. Loneliness was her burden, and, one morning she decided to go to an adult store to buy a sex toy to keep her warm at night and scratch the itches that only a lover could attend to properly.

To the woman floating in the tube of pink goo, that Stacie was a made up story.

There was no Stacie Dowd, not anymore.

In her place was Stacie Fuchs, fourth-four, with three grown children. She had thrown two of them out when she had caught them doing something wicked.

She could see the twins, Donny and Maddy, locked in a lovers' embrace.

She could remember the argument, and how she tried so hard not to look at Donny's long, thick cock still dripping with Maddy's juices.

She could remember the lust she hid with her anger, the way she had longed to be filled with his cock.

Stacie knew she was a hypocrite. How many men had she fucked? Hundreds? Thousands? She had been a whore in New York, working the street, strutting in stiletto boots, eagerly spreading for any man who wanted her and had the cash.

She would have fucked them for free, but the money made it even better.

Pimps had owned her, abused her, traded her.

Somewhere along the line, a john's rubber broke, and the little mark on the pregnancy test turned from a minus to a plus.

And, Stacie had left. Moved to upstate New York. She still whored, but she kept it quiet. No pimp this time, she was her own boss. The twins were born.

Nymphomaniac. The older she got, the more sex she wanted. Anyone, anywhere, whether they could pay or not.

But, most paid. She was a freak - men, women, it didn't matter. She was a professional party girl with a reputation for anything, no matter how kinky.

Another broken rubber and then there was Courtney, her angel.

The Church found her and took control of her business. They were pimps, but they never hurt her. She did as she was told and the rewards were beyond her wildest dreams.

Now, here she was, fourth-four, her looks fading. But, the Church still valued her, needed her.

Unlike the Christian church, the Church of Morpheus promised salvation and delivered it.

They put her in this tube to turn her into a MILF slut, a soccer mom with a hungry cunt and promised a steady stream of youthful, hard cocks to keep her satisfied.

Eternal life was just the icing on the cake.

She smiled in her pink jelly tube, suspended by wires above a floor where screaming women were being transformed against their will.

Stacie wasn't just willing to be transformed, she was ecstatic.

***

"Why don't we put them in the tubes?" Courtney asked as she struggled to slide a long, thick penis gag into a brunette's tightly closed mouth. "For fuck's sake, just open your mouth!"

"Language," Demona scolded as she guided a long needle into a crying blonde' s thick nipple. "These are street whores. We don't waste tube time on street whores. They just need basic enhancements." She reached maximum depth in the blonde's C cup tit and slowly pressed the plunger on the syringe. "Shh, don't cry, honey. You're going to love having J cups like all your friends. Everyone is going to want you."

"Goddamn it! She won't open her mouth!" Courtney complained.

"Stop cursing! Doctors don't curse in front of patients." Demona rolled her eyes and slid the empty needle out of the blonde. "Sit tight, honey. I'll be back and plump up the other fun bag."

The blonde stared at the injected breast as it became fuller before her eyes.

Demona stood beside Courtney. "Okay, babe, you have to open your mouth."

The brunette looked around like a frightened animal, her lips closed tight.

Courtney pressed the rubber cock against her lips to no avail. "See?"

"Observe." Demona reached out and pinched the brunette's nostrils shut with her thumb and index finger.

The woman's face quickly turned red.

"Why didn't I think of that?"

Demona smiled. "Experience. You'll get the hang of it."

The woman turned blue, and an instant later she opened her mouth.

Courtney slid the gag in her mouth, the rubber cock sliding quickly into her throat.

"That's right. You have to do it quick before they can bite down." Demona rubbed the brunette's jaw. "Relax, honey. You know how to do this. I'll bet you've had a lot of cocks in your mouth."

Courtney giggled.

"Don't forget the oxygen line. A dead whore is worthless." Demona hooked a clear plastic tube to a receptacle in the gag's base.

The panicked woman's eyes opened wide as her lungs were inflated and deflated gently.

"Can I inject the blonde?" Courtney asked.

"You think you can?"

"Please let me?" Courtney was smiling impishly.

"Fine. How many CC's of titty grow are you giving her?"

"Um. She's a C cup, we want her at a J, so that's seven CC's, right?"

"Perfect. You got potential, babe."

The blonde looked up in horror as Courtney drew the meds and walked to toward her with the syringe held up.

"Try not to enjoy that too much, Courtney. This is serious business, not S&M play."

Courtney rolled her eyes. "Okay. Can't I just enjoy it a little bit?"

"I guess. But, don't hurt her, poor thing is traumatized enough. Sugar Tits is going to have a lot of brain fucking to do on her." Demona picked up the sterilizer - a massive dildo with a pistol grip. "Hurry up, I want you to take notes while I sterilize the brunette."

Sugar Tits walked in. "My, you two are busy."

Demona spun on her tall heels. "You!" She pointed the sterilizer at Sugar. "We need to talk! My office now!"

Sugar looked perplexed as she walked into the office, Demona following close behind, the sterilizer held by the grip at her hip.

Sugar looked at the weapon in Demona's hand. "I've already been sterilized, sweetie."

"What the fuck did you do to that girl?" She said as she dropped the sterilizer on her desk.

"What are you talking about?"

"Courtney! She's completely fixated on me. She told me she's in love with me..."

"Well, that would explain the lesbian love fest I saw in your office earlier..."

"Do not interrupt me! How dare you make a devoted sex slave for me without telling me! She's blonde for fuck's sake - you know I like..." Demona started to tremble, tears welling up in her eyes.

Sugar ran up to her and hugged her tight. "Shh, Demona, it's okay."

Demona laid her head on Sugar's huge bosom and sobbed. "I'm not... I can't... I'm not over..."

"Shh, baby, no. I know that. I wouldn't do that."

The emotional scars from the death of her wife was something Demona had demanded when they had transformed her, and Sugar had reluctantly agreed not to erase the memories.

"Then why did you make her fall in love with me?" Demona groaned.

Sugar took a step back. "You know I love you, and I wouldn't lie to you?"

Demona sniffed and nodded.

"I didn't do anything to her. I promise. I just made her a coed with a slutty streak. Good girl in public, tiger in bed. Nothing else other than erasing her traumatic life."

"What?" Demona asked as she wiped tears from her eyes.

Sugar smiled and nodded. "Honey, I didn't even make her a lesbian."

Demona turned and looked out into the lab.

Courtney was gently administering the blonde's new dose of Titty Grow.

"You mean... she's really?"

Sugar stood beside her and hugged her. "In love with you?" She shrugged. "Well, if she says so, I think we have to believe her. Fucks up my plans for her - I was going to have her infiltrate a sorority and abduct fuck bunnies." She ran her fingers through Demona's hair. "Question is: how do you feel?"

Courtney looked up after pulling out the syringe and smiled sweetly through the glass door.

"I... she's so... I just feel like I'm betraying..."

Sugar kissed her cheek. "She's gone, Demona. A long time now. You can't be in mourning forever."

Demona leaned her head on Sugar's shoulder.

***

The muffled screaming of the captive women turned to moans as Sugar Tits spent time with each one of them, erasing their memories and removing their morals. Two hours later, the former captives were tall, buxom toys giggling at their new bodies.

"Tina, you're such a klutz," a girl remarked.

"Phooey," Tina, a blonde with bobbed hair and gravity defying breasts stumbled across the floor, trying to balance her now six foot four body on eight inch stilettos. "I can't do this, Miss Sugar."

Sugar Tits stood up and held onto the girl's hips. "You're trying to hold your hips too still. Work your ass, that's what the shoes are made for."

Tina took a tentative step forward, letting her thick hips swivel in her black latex mini-skirt. "Hey! I'm doing it."

"Good girl," Sugar said.

Tina looked over her shoulder and grinned.

And, then over-balanced and went face forward on top of a big brunette.

The girls all laughed.

Tina and the brunette giggled too, and then started exploring each other's bodies with moaning abandon.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," Demona whispered.

"Language," Courtney whispered beside her.

The girls continued to laugh and giggle. Some, like Tina, were learning the art of walking in the ridiculous stilettos. Others were having their makeup tattooed on by robotic devices that seemed to be all metal arms and needles.

Most, however, were playing with each other, or dildoes, or both.

"Do people really find this appealing?" Courtney asked as she and Demona observed from the other side of the lab.

"What? Stupidity? Street whores are like vacation spots: nice places to visit, but nobody wants to actually live there."

Courtney burst out laughing and then clamped her hand over her mouth.

Demona held her hand. "We're in the business of making people happy. Everyone needs a vacation once in a while. These girls provide a valuable service. Imagine you're working forty to eighty hours a week, week in, week out? The prospect of spending the night with a pure, uninhibited, sex doll is very appealing."

"Hmm, I guess, but it would get old very quickly."

"That's why we have different classes of sluts, dear."

"Demona?"

"Yes?"

"I'm horny."

Demona squeezed her hand. "Patience. We still have work to do."

Sugar walked over to Demona and Courtney. "Not our best batch."

Demona shook her head, and, as if on cue, a tall Asian girl tried to pirouette on her spike heels and ended up sitting on her ass on the floor, legs splayed and juicy pussy dripping. She giggled and laughed before rolling over and diving face first into the muff of a girl with short black hair. "Oh... good grief."

"And, to think Havana wants another 100 of them by the end of the month," Sugar sighed.

"Lot of horny, stupid guys out there," Courtney said.

"And women," Demona said. "Women make up twenty-five percent of street whore customers and climbing."

"Why?" Courtney asked.

Sugar shrugged. "Guess we finally got equality. Everybody wants easy pussy now."

Courtney giggled.

Demona stared at the tangle of girls. "Hang on a second." There was a girl with short red hair sitting on the floor sucking a big blonde's left nipple. "The ginger, what's her name?"

"Umm," Sugar looked at her tablet. "Redhead... Oh, Tammy - Tight Twat Tammy as named by the AI."

Demona hissed. "For fuck's sake. Somebody needs to reprogram the AI, these names are getting ridiculous." She took a step forward. "Tammy?"

The girl continued to contentedly nurse the blonde.

"Tight Twat Tammy! Get your fat ass over here!"

"That's offensive," Courtney whispered.

"You... hush," Demona grumbled.

Sugar winked at her.

Tammy spun on her latex clad behind and tottered to her feet on the heels. "Oopsie, sorry... forgot my new name."

She walked with an exaggerated hip sway that helped her balance, just as intended. "Yes, Doctor?"

The girl was precisely seven feet tall in the heels. The tight, black latex skirt barely contained her augmented hips and offered a tantalizing glimpse of her upper, inner thigh. The huge torpedo tits stretched the latex halter as thin as a sausage casing. The girl inexplicably saluted and stood at attention.

"Umm, at ease, dear," Sugar whispered and shrugged.

The girl stood easy and smiled a beaming super model smile.

Demona frowned. "Let me see your left hand."

The girl held up her slim hand.

"Engagement ring. How did I miss that?" Demona asked.

Tammy shrugged. "Musta been busy?"

Demona took the ring off her finger.

"Can't I keep it, it's awfully pretty," Tammy whined.

"Of course, honey, but not on your hand. That's a symbol of Christian oppression. No individual man owns you - the Church owns you."

"Oh," Tammy said.

"Sit in the gyno chair, sweetie, and spread those pretty long legs for me," Demona said as she retrieved an instrument that looked like a pair of pliers.

Courtney watched as Demona clamped the ring in the pliers and squeezed the handles.

The ring snapped and a piece of the back fell out on the floor.

Demona removed the broken ring from the device and handed it to Courtney.

A half inch of the back was gone, the ends of the break were now wicked looking pincers.

Courtney turned the ruined ring over and over. "What are you going to do with that?"

Demona just smiled. "Okay, feet up in the stirrups."

Tammy obeyed, and her slick pussy was on prominent display for Demona to work.

"Piercing needle, Courtney."

"Mmm, yes!" Courtney giggled. She picked up a long needle from the cart.

"No, no, dear. The thickest one," Demona said with a wink.

Courtney drew in a sharp breath, smiled, and grabbed a needle nearly as thick as a nail.

"Whatcha gonna do with that, Doctor?" Tammy whispered.

Demona took the needle from Courtney's hand.

"Can't I..." Courtney asked.

"No. You'll damage her. I don't want any nerve damage to that precious little clitty."

"Clitty?!" Tammy squeaked.

"Now, now, just relax, Tammy. Just imagine how pretty it will look when I'm done." Demona leaned down and grasped the girl's clit with a hemostat.

"Ooo," Tammy moaned.

"Now hold still." Demona aimed the needle at the opening in the hemostat. "Big stick, honey. Hold your breath like a good girl and don't move."

"Ow! Ow!" Tammy cried as the needle slid into her tender little nubbin.

It emerged on the other side of the hemostat.

"It hurts!"

Courtney bit her lower lip and squeezed her own left breast.

"Stop that," Demona whispered without looking up.

"How did you know?" Courtney asked as she let go of her boob and smoothed her t-shirt.

"I guessed, you twisted little bitch." Demona smiled and held the needle in place.

Tammy's lower lip trembled.

"Oh, such a brave little bimbo," Demona comforted. She slid the needle through and then released the hemostat.

She quickly turned and loaded the ring in another pair of pliers.

Then she handed them to Courtney.

"Me?"

"Yes." Demona took a smaller set of forceps and pulled the hood of Tammy's clit forward.

Courtney leaned down and pressed the pliers to Tammy's clit.

"Lined up with the hole?" Demona asked.

"Yes."

"Make sure. We're not here to hurt them."

"I'm sure."

"Then squeeze until they click."

Tammy wailed as the pliers clicked.

"And, release," Demona said.

Courtney pulled her hand away.

The modified engagement ring dangled from the girl's swollen clit.

"Ow! You hurt me!" Tammy complained.

"Shh. Relax, hard part's done." Demona grabbed a spray bottle. "A little Insta-Heal..." She dowsed the piercing with a mist of clear liquid. "There."

Tammy had her eyes squeezed shut. Cautiously, she opened one and looked down. "Hey! Hey it doesn't hurt anymore." She reached down and gingerly fingered her piercing. "Wow! So pretty!"

"You can get down now, honey," Demona said.

Tammy danced to her feet, still fingering and pulling her new piercing.

She wiggled across the floor to the other girls. "Look!"

They all oohed and ahhed at her pretty new bauble.

Courtney was breathing hard. "I want one."

"No. The pentagram is enough."

"Can I masturbate now?" Courtney asked.

"You're incorrigible."

Sugar just looked at them and shook her head.

***