Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 13

Story Info
Family Reunion.
2.8k words
4.69
27.4k
28

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney danced back and forth in front of the elevator doors on level one.

"Remember, she looks very different. She wanted a change," Demona said as she watched the girl practically dance in front of her.

"I know."

The elevator dinged and the doors opened.

Courtney blinked and stared at the buxom brunette standing by Sugar.

The brunette stared back.

Sugar smiled slightly, and then her eyes rolled back in her head.

Demona shook her head and grinned. The white witch was altering both women's programming at the same time on the fly.

Courtney and Stacie broke into grins seconds later and screamed as they rushed into each other's arms.

Courtney shook and sobbed on Stacie's shoulder as Stacie cooed, "My baby, my sweet baby."

Sugar walked out of the elevator, swiveling and strutting. She stopped beside Demona. "Am I good or what?"

"You are amazing."

Courtney shook and cried on her mother's shoulder as Stacie stepped toward Demona. "Thank you. Thank you for saving her."

Demona looked uncomfortable. "Well... it was my pleasure."

"I'll say," Sugar whispered.

"Shut up," Demona whispered back.

Courtney took a step back. "God, Mom, you look gorgeous."

"Really? You think so? I feel... exposed."

"Mom, you look totally hot."

"Not too much for a woman my age?"

"Who cares about age? We're immortal," Courtney said. She looked at Demona. "Right?"

Demona nodded. "For all practical purposes, we're going to live forever."

Sugar stepped behind them and wrapped her arms around their shoulders. "Yes, we are all going to live forever - which is why our work is so important. In order for this new society to work, things have to change. The Church is the most important organization in the world - we need stability, and that means zero population growth. And, we have to keep everyone happy and productive. That's why your... PR work is so important, Stacie."

Stacie blushed. "I'll do my best."

"We need converts to spread the word," Sugar said. "We're counting on you to motivate the younger generation. Guide them to their full potential?"

"I... look forward to that." Stacie said. She bit her lip.

"And, I think Courtney has something to tell you, don't you?"

Courtney looked confused. "What?"

"Why, all the things you've been doing today? With Demona?"

Courtney's eyes grew as big as saucers. "Umm, uhh..."

"Oh, let me," Sugar said. "Courtney here has expressed an interest in becoming a doctor." She winked at Courtney.

"Oh! Yes. Mom, I want to be a doctor just like Demona..."

"You mean, here? For the Church?"

Demona jumped in. "She is amazingly gifted. You should have seen Courtney in the lab today helping with transformations."

Sugar nodded. "Wields a hypodermic like an old pro."

Demona glared at her.

"Oh, I don't know," Stacie said. "I... I mean, are you okay with what we're doing here? The... transforming."

"Mom! We're saving the world. Of course, I'm okay with it!"

Stacie looked back at Sugar. "But she's going to be a doctor? Professional caste - not... PR, right?"

Sugar smiled and shook her head. "No, I mean she has the... proper equipment for PR, but, we desperately need more doctors like Demona."

Stacie shrugged and teared up. "Well, heck, my daughter the doctor then."

Demona coughed. "Uh, not so fast - you're going to college for pre-med, and then an accredited university. I'll handle your extended education here. Things they won't teach you in medical school."

Courtney smiled mischievously. "I'll bet."

"So," Sugar said. "It's settled. Courtney will start Ithaca College in the Fall, and she will work here in the laboratories... under Demona, in the evenings and summers."

Stacie grinned. "Wow. Everything is coming together." She frowned. "Only, no boys. You need to concentrate on doing this right."

Courtney looked at Demona and licked her lips. "No problem. I won't even look at a boy."

Demona blushed.

***

Donny stood outside his SUV and used the remote for the hundredth time to try to unlock it. They had gotten to the Stallion's loading dock and Amber had been limp in his arms as they carried her toward receiving.

Unfortunately, she had been wide awake playing possum.

And, in the cool night air, the pheromones had worn off quickly.

Who knew Amber would have a killer right hook? Donny's eye still smarted.

She had knocked him down and jumped back in the SUV before Maddy could get a hand on her.

Now she looked out at them, jamming the door lock button every time Donny tried to unlock the door.

"Aww, come on, Amber. What the hell are you going to do? I have the keys," Donny groaned.

Amber slammed her hand down on the horn again - which did nothing. Donny had disconnected it long ago in case they ever ran into this situation.

Then she was pounding on her cellphone.

Maddy rolled her eyes. "Your cell doesn't work, honey. It's jammed. Now, be a good girl and get out of the fucking car!"

"Fuck you!" Amber screamed behind the glass.

"Seriously?" A voice said behind them.

Ray stepped out into the cold night air. "When are the two of you going to learn?"

Maddy put her hands on her hips. "How about giving us some goddamned powers other than the fucking pheromones?"

Ray closed his eyes, concentrating. A few seconds later he sighed. "Forget it. My power isn't strong enough to touch her brain. The fuck did you two do to her?"

"Just a little fun," Donny grumbled.

"Yeah, well, you two skeezballs might have wanted to wait until you got her here before you flew your freak flag." Ray pulled out his cell - the tower was programmed to accept their devices only. "Rita, loading dock. We have a situation."

He pushed past Donny and tapped on the glass.

Amber cowered in the seat.

"Hi, honey, listen. This is going down whether you open the door or not. You got no way out. Just come on, we won't hurt you. You might even like it."

She screamed behind the glass. "My father is a United States congressman! He's going to have your dick and balls mounted in his office!"

Ray leaned against the door. "Yeah, sweetheart, we know he's a congressman. That's why you're here."

"Yay, more victims," Rita growled as she stepped out of the building, pink plastic body inside the blue Stallion's Video mini-dress.

Amber looked at the robot and went into a fresh round of screaming.

"Rita, get her out of the SUV." Ray said as he stepped away.

Rita stood inches from the glass. "Hi, cutie, listen these perverts want to strip you naked and fuck every hole you possess. Want to open the door so they can get started?"

"Oh, fucking great, Rita!" Ray said.

Rita shrugged. "No? Okay." She turned to Ray. "Well, I tried." She started to walk away.

"Rip off the fucking door, bitchy."

Donny jumped in front of her. "Hey! Not my car! I just had it detailed."

"Seriously?" Ray asked. "For fuck's sake, take off the..."

"What the actual fuck is going on out here?" Sugar Tits said as she stepped through the door. "Who the hell is this?" She asked pointing at Amber, who had gone into a fresh round of screaming at the sight of a nearly seven-foot dominatrix in white latex suddenly appearing.

"Amber Connor," Donny said as he stepped away from the SUV.

"Amber Connor? I told you we'd get to her later." She glared at Ray. "I told you I wanted Donny and Maddy here for that other thing."

Ray shrugged. "I figured two birds / one stone and shit."

Sugar sighed. "If they had told me there was going to be days like this..." She stepped up to the glass and looked in at the wide-eyed girl. "Hello, Amber, my name is Sugar Tits. You belong to me now, body, mind, and soul."

Amber's eyes went unfocused for a moment as Sugar's psychic abilities washed over her like a wave.

And, then she smiled and opened the car door.

She stepped out and smiled up at Sugar. "You're so pretty."

Sugar caressed her face and then tilted Amber's face down so she looked at the ground. "Eyes down, darling. Slaves don't look their mistress in the eye."

"Yes, Mistress," Amber whispered.

"Now, you take off those clothes and drop them on the ground - keep the pumps, I love those."

"Yes, Mistress," Amber stripped at lightning speed, discarding skirt and blouse in seconds.

She turned to Ray. "Please stop making more work for me."

Ray smiled. "Sure thing, Mistress."

She winked at him. "Rita, get back to the entrance - we have customers who are probably robbing us blind. This is a business after all."

"Whatever," Rita grumbled as she walked away.

Sugar smiled as Amber stripped off her soaked panties and kicked them off her pump.

Sugar glared at Donny and Maddy. "You two, clean up these clothes and her purse... Oh, my, is that Gucci?"

Maddy smiled. "Yes, it is."

"Oh! I love Gucci - won't go with my outfit though. You can have it, Maddy."

"Thanks, Sugar." Maddy said as she scooped up the purse.

"Then I want the two of you to go to the conference room on Level 10. There's a surprise waiting for you there." Sugar's eyes rolled back in her head.

Donny seemed to freeze, staring straight ahead.

An instant later, Maddy glanced at him and did the same thing.

Donny blinked and staggered a little.

Maddy did the same thing a moment later.

Sugar winked at Ray. "I'm sure you will enjoy starting Amber's training?"

Ray took the naked girl's arm. "Thought you'd never ask."

"Amber, dear, this is Ray. Ray is your master, and you must obey him just like you obey me. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress!" Amber squealed. She looked adoringly at Ray and then looked quickly down at her feet like a good girl.

"You're going to enjoy this, Amber. Ray is very good at helping acclimate young ladies to their new roles. As a matter of fact, he trained me, didn't you, Ray?"

"Not sure which one of us trained the other." Ray said.

Sugar smiled at Ray. "Oh, and film everything. We'll want a video to share with her father."

***

Stacie stood in the conference room with Courtney and chewed a fingernail. Sugar had been very cryptic: just wait for her in the conference room.

The door opened and Demona stepped inside. "You ladies have visitors."

Maddy and Donny came in and Stacie's heart stopped.

Courtney shrieked and flung herself at them, hugging and kissing her sister and brother. "You're here! I missed you so much!"

"Hey, sis," Courtney whispered and hugged her tight.

Donny kissed the top of her head, but he never took his eyes off Stacie.

He glared at her.

Demona took Courtney's hand. "Let's let these three talk. You'll have time to catch up later, okay?"

Courtney smiled and nodded, allowing Demona to pull her away from her siblings.

Courtney stopped at the door. "Listen, guys, please don't fight. I can't stand it when you fight."

Demona pulled her gently through the door and closed it behind them.

Maddy looked from Donny to Stacie. "Hi, Mom."

Stacie smiled with tears in her eyes. "Oh, my beautiful twins..."

Maddy took a step toward her but Donny pulled her back.

Stacie stopped in mid step.

"What are you doing here, Mom?" Donny asked. He gave her an icy frown to match his stare.

"I... I work for the Church, Donny. PR. I have for years now."

Donny stared at her. "PR? You... You've been fucking for the Church all this time, and all the while giving us that holier than thou horseshit?"

Tears streamed down Stacie's cheeks. "I... Please, I wanted to protect you from all this."

"Protect us?!" Donny growled and stepped past his sister. "You kicked us out, you uptight bitch! And, all the while, you're a fucking whore?"

Stacie staggered back as if she had been struck. "Donny, please, I'm sorry. It's just... when I saw... the two of you..."

"What? Say it, Mom," Donny said.

Maddy tried to hold him back but he shrugged out of her grip.

"Making love. When I saw you making love - I was so confused, Donny."

"Fucking! You saw me fucking my beautiful twin sister!" He towered over her. "You saw my thick cock sliding deep into her wet cunt! Say it, you goddamned whore!"

"Donny!" Maddy hissed.

He turned and she slapped him.

"What the fuck was she supposed to do?" Maddy asked.

"Not kick us out."

Maddy stepped around him and took her mother in her arms. "Can't you see she's sorry for that?"

Stacie threw herself at Donny's feet. "I am so sorry, Donny! Maddy! I was wrong. What I saw was... beautiful..."

Donny stared down at her, anger fading. He held out his hand and Maddy let herself be drawn to his side. "Beautiful? Is that really what you think now?"

"Yes. Yes, the two of you are beautiful."

"Really?" Donny spun Maddy around and leaned her over on the conference table. He flipped her skirt up in back, exposing her beautiful ass.

Stacie gasped as Donny unzipped and pulled his thick cock out of his boxers.

He sneered down at her and rubbed his cock head up and down Maddy's shaved, wet cunt.

Maddy gasped. "Oh!"

He slid in, burying ten inches in her wet pussy on the first thrust.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck, yes, Donny!" Maddy breathed as she gripped the smooth top of the table.

Stacie watched in rapt fascination as inch after inch invaded her daughter's slick pussy.

Donny bottomed out inside her, and then twisted her brown hair in his hand.

Her pussy made a snick, snick sound as Donny began to fuck her, his thick cock growing even thicker.

Her juices dripped down, falling from her clit, running down her inner thighs and dripping onto the floor.

And, all Stacie could think was she wished it was her taking his thirteen-inch cock, bent over the table, feeling her son's massive cock push her over the edge.

"You think it's beautiful, Mom? Watching me fuck Maddy?" Donny smiled down at her.

When had he become so masterful? So sure of himself?

"Yes, yes! Oh, darlings, fuck!"

Donny released Maddy's hair and grabbed her slim waist, pile driving his dick deep inside her. "Get a good long look, Mom." He was grunting now.

Maddy's eyes were closed, her beautiful ass moving to match his thrusts.

"Get a closer look, you Church whore. PR my fucking ass," Donny laughed.

Stacie needed no further invitation. She crawled forward, mouth and tongue kissing his thick balls and hard shaft. She tasted their delicious combined juices as she slid closer, licking and kissing the point where Donny ended and his beautiful sister began. Her tongue reached out and flicked Maddy's clit, before she licked her way back, stopping only when her tongue teased Donny's asshole.

Stacie frigged herself with her left hand as she worshiped their young bodies.

"God! God! Oh, God!" Maddy was cumming, delicious girl cream wetting her mother's lips and chin.

Donny stopped, his cock buried to the root in Maddy as her body milked his cock.

Stacie felt her daughter relax, and then Donny moved back. His cock slid from Maddy.

Stacie didn't waste a second, she wrapped her lips around the head of her son's cock and took it down her throat.

She moaned around his dick as she came, practically fisting her cunt as she sucked him deep.

The world was a blur as she basked in the afterglow.

Donny was lifting her, turning her, laying her on her back on the conference table. He grasped her ankles and spread her legs wide.

Lips and tongue caressed her pussy. Maddy! She was kneeling under her brother, going down on her.

Stacie screamed.

"That's right. Everything is going to be different now, Mom," Donny sneered as he slid his thick cock head up and down, probing at the entrance to her cunt.

"Yes! Oh, God, yes! This is what I want! What I've always wanted!"

His cock rocketed inside.

Full! So full! She came almost instantly, but Donny had no intention of stopping. He was fucking her, drawing spasm after spasm from her cunt.

Maddy climbed onto the table beside her. "I missed you, Mom." She opened Stacie's blouse, revealing the thick nipples thrust upward by the shelf bra.

Maddy sucked onto her right nipple and began to nurse.

"Oh! Oh, Maddy!"

Donny was laughing and pumping hard into her cunt. He leaned forward as he fucked, and drew her left nipple into his own mouth.

Stacie's mind went blank as her twins nursed and fucked her to bliss.