Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 14

Story Info
Maddy's confession. Amber works the gloryhole.
2.4k words
4.62
34.4k
30

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney stared up at the woman identified only as "Rose" as she floated in her pink tube.

A thick, black rubber hose slid rhythmically into and out of the woman's cunt while a smaller tube invaded her ass.

Courtney smiled and touched the control panel at the base of the tube. The panel brightened at her touch and she increased the tempo of both tentacle dildos.

Rose jerked on her almost invisible wires, her mouth opening and closing on the oxygen tube attached to her lips.

"Enjoying yourself?" Demona asked as she hugged her from behind.

"Is it wrong that I like to do this so much?" She leaned her head back on Demona's shoulder.

"No. You like giving pleasure." She kissed Courtney's cheek. "You like administering pain. We have complete control of them and its enthralling."

"It's like being God." Courtney sighed as Demona caressed her left breast.

"Here, we are Gods."

The doors slid open behind them and Demona stepped away quickly.

Courtney turned and smiled. "Maddy!"

"Am I interrupting?" Madison asked.

Courtney sped past Demona and locked her sister in a hug. "I can't believe you're here!"

"Of course I am. You know I never wanted to be away from you, right? Neither did Donny."

Courtney wiped away a tear. "I know... are they fighting?"

Maddy pursed her lips. "Not exactly. I think they're working everything out - I know they're hard at it."

Courtney smiled. "I'm so glad."

Demona touched Maddy's arm. "How about you? You on good terms with your Mom?"

"Oh, yes," Maddy said with a wink. "We've definitely been exploring a new relationship."

Demona turned away to keep from giggling.

"Courtney, can I talk to Demona for just a minute?"

Courtney pouted. "But, I have so much to tell you!"

"I know, so do I, and I'll be right over to talk to you."

"Okay," Courtney said as she stepped back to Rose's tube.

Demona waited until Courtney was out of earshot. "So, Mommy has had a change of heart?"

"Yes, that was definitely a hot fuck session. Donny is still plowing her - you know how he gets when he's breaking in a new lay. I'm a fifth wheel in the cock show."

Demona laughed.

"I just have one question."

"Sure," Demona said.

"Who the fuck is that MILF whore and the honey blonde Playboy Playmate?"

Demona froze. "Uh... what? You mean your Mom and Courtney?"

Maddy rolled her eyes. "Oh, fuck you, Demona. I'm an only child, and my Mom is living in a retirement community in Hoboken."

Demona was terrified. She didn't know what to do. "I... better get Sugar."

Maddy grabbed her arm. "Don't bother. It won't matter."

Realization washed over Demona. "Holy fuck, you're immune? How long..."

"From the beginning. At first, I could hear Gwen's and Sugar's voices in my head when they tried to program me, now I can't even hear that."

"Aww, shit... then why... I mean... Donny?"

"Isn't my brother. I've always known."

"Fuck! Maddy, why didn't you say something before?" Demona said as she led her farther away from Courtney.

"What? Give up a hot stud who fucks my brains out every night? I've enjoyed every kinky, made up second of it. Seriously, Doc, I'm wrapped around his finger - or more accurately his monster cock."

"God, Sugar is going to be so disappointed..."

"No, she isn't! Demona, don't you say shit to her. I love you both, you know that. I don't want to upset her," she said as she hugged the doctor tight. "Now, back to my question: who the fuck are these two sluts?"

Demona sighed. "Stacie's a soccer mom Sugar grabbed upstairs. Courtney? Fuck. Courtney was an OD that idiot Ben brought in. Seriously, she was a fucking mess earlier."

Maddy stared at the frat boy's wet dream monitoring the transformation tube. "Really? Fuck, Demona. That's amazing."

Demona smiled at Courtney's back. "She's unbelievable, Maddy. Wants to be a doctor like me. And, she's..." Demona turned red and looked at the floor.

Maddy took the doctor's chin in her hand. "What?"

"She's a lesbian - not bi like she should have been from the conditioning. Maddy, she's in love with me."

Maddy hugged her tight. "I'm so happy for you, Doc."

Demona sniffled and wiped at her eyes. "Strange fucking day," she whispered.

Maddy laughed and kissed her cheek. "Every day is a strange fucking day."

***

Donny held his "mother's" ankles crossed in one hand as he fucked her hard.

Stacie was babbling, she knew that, but she couldn't control it. Donny was taking her to places she never knew existed. He had been fucking her for what seemed like hours, and he didn't even seem close to filling her with his thick seed.

Donny was a sex god, and she wanted to worship him for the rest of her life.

Eternity.

She opened her eyes and smiled up at him. She began to rotate her hips, squeezing him with muscles inside she didn't even know she had.

"Fuck, Mom... I'm going to cum if you keep doing that," he groaned and pounded her even harder.

Cum! Yes! Yes! She wanted his cum inside her!

Only...

No! No, they couldn't... "Condom, Donny, we need a condom... oh, darling, you mustn't."

He grinned evilly down at her. "I don't do condom's, Mom. I breed my sluts hard."

"No! Donny! They left me... complete. Donny, I could get pregnant!"

"Fuck, yes!" Donny yelled and he pounded her even harder.

"No! Donny! We mustn't. It's so wrong..." she whispered, but he owned her cunt, controlled her. She was helpless under his delicious assault.

"Gonna breed you, Mom. Gonna breed you deep." He was thrusting against her in short fast strokes.

"My ass! Oh, Donny, it's been modified. I'm tight down there and so deep. Fuck Mommy's ass, baby." Why hadn't she thought of that before? He could fill her ass to the brim with all that creamy cum!

Donny laughed. "No fucking way, slut. I'm breeding you right now!" He screamed.

Stacie felt the first spasm go through him, and then he was flowing into her. She was being bred by her own son!

She stopped struggling. "Yes! That's right, give it all to me, Donny! Breed me! Put your baby in me, darling! Breed Mommy like the fucking whore she is!"

She came then, squeezing his throbbing member as he filled her full.

***

Ray led Amber into the store. Men and couples gaped and stared at the curly haired blonde being led naked wearing only red pumps.

Amber smiled, happy as a clam as the men stared at her, stiff cocks growing stiffer in their jeans and khakis.

Ray stopped by a rack of short skirts. "Let's see." He pulled out a red leather miniskirt size 2. "This ought to fit that skinny ass."

Amber nodded and slid the skirt up her toned legs and buttoned it. It was less than an inch below her snatch. "Awful short, mister." She giggled.

"'Course. How else they going to see your pussy, ya dumb blonde?" He dug through another rack and found a 32 C red leather bra that matched. He grasped her pert boob. "Fuck, fake. Why the fuck did you do that?"

"Boys like big boobs, Master."

"Yeah, dummy, but these are going to have to be removed before we can get you a better rack. Titty Grow deforms fake boobs."

She pouted. "Sorry. Daddy bought them for me."

"Yeah? Back in my day, Dad's bought their daughters cars." He helped her get into the bra.

She laughed. "He did that too, silly."

Ray swatted her ass. "Master. You call me master, got it?"

Amber dramatically rubbed her ass cheek through the red leather. "Yes, Master. Sorry, Master."

"Better. Now, bend over." He turned her around and exposed her skinny ass and cunt. He probed her, feeling deep inside her snatch with his thick fingers. "Tight. We'll see how tight it is after night shift in the gloryhole."

"Gloryhole? What's a gloryhole?"

Ray laughed and fingered her ass. "Oh, you're going to love it. Trust me."

Ray held up a chrome butt plug with a red heart shaped jewel in the base. "Open your mouth, get the metal warm."

Amber nodded and sucked the business end of the butt plug into her mouth. It warmed quickly, and soon Ray coaxed it from her lips along with a copious amount of her spit.

"Did I do that right, Master?"

"Perfect, baby. Now, I'm going to put this in... it's for your own good, slut."

"'Kay."

Amber drew in a sharp breath as the steel tear drop invaded her most secret place. "Ow! Too big, Ray! I can't take it!"

"Shh, relax. I'm an old pro at this." He held it steady just inside her pucker. "Your body will adjust. Women are made to be penetrated, we just have to overcome a lifetime of conditioning."

"Ooo!"

Her little asshole stretched, and it popped into place. "There!"

"Yay! Is it pretty?"

Ray smiled. "Ask them." He pointed into the store.

A crowd of men and couples encircled them, some had unzipped while watching and were stroking cocks and rubbing clits.

Amber giggled and blushed. She turned and bent over, turning in a slow circle. "Is it pretty?"

Everyone in attendance agreed that it was, indeed, pretty.

***

Stacie lay wrapped in Donny's arms. She could feel his thick jizz dripping down from her cunt and coating her asshole.

She snuggled close. "Please, forgive me, Donny. When I saw the two of you..."

"You were disgusted?"

Stacie turned and leaned over him on the conference table. "No, Donny. I wasn't disgusted. I was envious. Envious of my own daughter taking your big cock so deep. I wanted to be her."

He smiled up at her. "Was it everything you imagined?"

She dropped her head to his hard muscled, smooth chest. "Oh, yes, Donny. And more! So much more! You've completed me."

He kissed her lips. "Family time is going to be much different from now on..."

Stacie laughed. "I know. And, I want that so much..."

Donny stared at her. "But?"

Stacie shrugged. "Courtney."

Donny laughed. "She's of age, Mom. Once she knows, I think she'll like it as much as we do."

Stacie shook her head. "No, Donny. She must never know."

Donny frowned. "What?"

"Donny, they've picked her for professional caste. She's going to be a doctor, Demona's colleague. If she... if she finds out her mother, brother, and sister are part of whore caste - she might change her mind."

"So, what's wrong with that?"

"Nothing, darling, nothing... but, you should have seen her face when Sugar started talking about sending her to school! We owe it to her, Donny."

Donny sighed. "So, we have to keep it quiet? Keep it a secret from her?"

"Please, darling. Yes, she's so innocent. I know she looks like a worldly young woman now, but she really isn't. I've protected her."

Donny rolled his eyes. "Fuck. Okay."

Stacie smiled and hugged him. "Thank you, Donny! You've made me so happy!"

"Well, if we're going to keep this secret, Maddy and I can't move back to the house. We'll stay in our dorms."

"That doesn't mean you can't visit..." Stacie grinned mischievously and jacked his hardening cock. "And, bring Maddy with you. I want lots of quality time with my twins." She kissed him sliding her tongue into his hot mouth.

He sucked her tongue and rolled her onto her back. "Now, about that asshole of yours?"

Stacie laughed as Donny's hard cock slid deep in her ass.

***

"So, a gloryhole is a video booth thingy?" Amber asked as Ray led her toward the booths at the back of the store.

"Well, our video booths have gloryholes."

A crowd trailed along behind them, ready to take their turn with the hot coed slut.

A sign over the booths read "Slutz-Net" in red neon letters

Ray led her to a big booth in the center of the line. He opened the door and placed his thumb against a black glass screen in the back wall of the little booth. It was just big enough for Amber to stand in, or, on her hands and knees her face would be against one wall while her mini-skirted ass was against the opposite wall.

Ray's fingers danced over the glass, pressing buttons and entering codes. "What kind of porn do you like, baby?"

"Big cocks," she whispered.

Behind them, the crowd began to snicker.

The screen flashed with a rotating Slutz-Net logo and then showed a porn of a man with a cock at least a foot long being blown by two big titted bimbos.

A little door opened under the screen, and two more on the other walls. The one under the screen was just the right height for her to look in if she was on her knees. The other two doors were the same height.

A thick black dick appeared in the window under the screen.

"Ooo!" She grasped the thick cock and started pumping. "Is this for me?"

Ray laughed. "Of course! These little windows are for you to suck dick through. Also, if you get on your hands and knees, guys can fuck your little cunt and asshole."

Amber giggled. She started to get on her knees.

"Wait a second." Ray said. He held up his phone and started recording. "Look at the camera, sweetheart."

Amber smiled sweetly up at him, still pumping the thick cock with her right hand. Behind her, another long dick appeared in the side wall opening.

"What's your name?"

"Amber Connor."

"How old are you, sweetheart?"

"Twenty-one."

"Who's your daddy, baby?"

She giggled. "You are."

"No, I'm your master, you ditzy whore. I mean your real Daddy?"

"Oh, Representative Leo Connor of Connecticut."

"And, what committee does he chair?"

"Um... I know this one... Daddy chairs the house committee on Invasive Foreign Religions." She looked down at the cock in her hand. "He's starting to leak. Can I suck his cock now?"

"Sure, babe. Get to work. Lots of cock for you tonight. Better get started."

She looked at the camera and winked. Amber got on her knees and sucked the cock into her mouth, pumping it with one hand.

Ray smiled and nodded, filming the festivities for posterity.