All Comments on 'Transformations - The Farm Ch. 01'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
10” long?

Are you for fucking real? You know what it’s like to have your cervix busted open by a big dick? Let me tell you: it fucking hurts, you asinine idiot.

Give me a guy with an average cock and I’ll be more than happy, even a little smaller can be fun but anything bigger than 7 1/2” and you can favour that cock up your ass!

God, I really hate reading stories written by men who have never had sex before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another wonderful storyline

I've been waiting in anticipation for this one. Once again you do not disappoint. Thank you for the.lovely stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I used to check everyday whether you have posted. After so many days I have really lost hope. But atlast you posted.Still witness is my favourite series and Gwen is my favourite character.So much excited to read. I am posting before reading

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

I'm glad you're back! I great new beginning to this ongoing story! Thank you!

zesstrazesstraalmost 5 years ago
Finally!

i have been waiting and waiting for next installment. Its as good as usually, i hope Heather really is ok, i am worried too LOL.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 5 years ago

This was worth the wait. Didn't expect the hucows that are intelligence. I just figured you would be using sluts who can't add two plus two with insane size tits. The fact they go back down to normal size, well still large double or triple Ds is something I would like to know about.

Also I think that reporters is going to be a hot slut once she gets going. Also I wonder what is going to happen to that neighbor who called the press.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 5 years agoAuthor
10” long?

Bumping the cervix does hurt... in real life. This isn’t real life, it’s just fantasy. Bizarre body mods are part of the story. Just like breasts enlarged to somewhere north of a beach ball, none of this is meant to be realistic. Part of our mythology is the concept of permanently dilating the cervix to allow passage into the womb, effectively elongating the vagina - which is, of course, impossible and would most likely be very detrimental to the subject in any event. But, it’s the concept that turns some readers on, whether it is a man who fantasizes about being that large or a woman who fantasizes about experiencing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ive been waiting. Thanks!

Had been waiting for this chapter for a while. Thanks for releasing an extra long chapter. I appreciate how you develope charecter and follow story lines. Can't wait to read the next chapter

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 5 years ago
Finally

Thank you for finally posting. Great beginning to a new story. Anyone who doesn't realize the story isn't a fantasy has never banged into a woman's cervix. It is very painful and can turn a woman off faster than a cell phone going off. Hope y'all continue with Rebecca Turner. Thanks again.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Yep, finally :)

We were a week late dropping chapter one. Unfortunately, sometimes life gets in the way. We had a few things come up, but we also wanted to make this a long chapter. Have no worries, chapter two will be submitted by mid week with publication probably coming by the weekend. Thanks again for reading!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 5 years ago

Ok after read rereading it, I still have to wonder where Mary ends up. Part of me thinks she wants to join this and would honestly make a good white which if she let go of her morals. Another part of me want to she her become the "aunt" to the Soccer Mom, what is her name again? Another part of me through, is thinking she is going into the hucow line of work as she sends time as said "aunt" and honestly any of these will be hot.

Heather is going to need to see Demona. It sounds like her injuries are fairly bad.

Rebecca is most likely to become their ticket into good press.

richie78richie78almost 5 years ago
The Farm is back

So glad you've returned to the farm. I've been enjoying all the series but I think this might be the chapter.

To those complaining about the sizes, I get it. First time I read these stories, way back shen, I had issues with the unrealistic breast sizing (especially as I'm a "more thsn a handfuls a waste" kinda guy, but this is fantasy. Its not real. The dick modification, the super breast enlarging, the pussy altering none of it is real and whilst I still don't understand the need for J cups and bigger they are part of the story and I embrace that.

Best thing about the entire series is that the characters are becoming more rounded. I struggled with the far too easy switch from good/innocent to evil bitch and so I'm reslly pleased by the way you're handling Lisa & Jason and indeed Mary. Hopefully Rebecca will also get this treatment & not simply be "and now you're evil"

Hucows aren't my bag, do I was shocked by how much i enjoyed that segment, but i thknk because it wasn't overdone and it fitted perfectly with the whole Havana taking over the world plot it just fitted. Plus I liked that you had the two women still with s semblance of intelligence to them.

I rarely follow a long story series here, but this universe I've not missed a single episode. I can't wait to see what happens next

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Hi, Richie78, and thanks!

We realize the extreme body modifications are to the, well, extreme, but what we wanted to do was present them as caricatures of their former selves. We've spent a lot of time looking through pics of women with a bimbofication fetish (Ann: Yes, Wayne spends a lot of time doing that.) And, the fetish seems to be to go bigger, bigger, bigger - mirroring this in the story is fun.

A slow transformation to evil is more delicious - the White Witches are the fly in the ointment to this, however. They can make anybody into anything they want right away, but I guess the theme of this book is: "What would it take to make you want to be evil?"

Hucows, yes, not everybody's cup of tea. But, we've had multiple readers ask if there might be hucows in the mix. That started us thinking: Why not? All that Ambrosia has to come from somewhere. And, yes, nothing turns us off more than the "I'm a hucow and I've got a bovine mentality now... moo." So, why not make our hucows slightly dopier versions of themselves and treat it like a kinky vacation?

Thanks for reading. We value every one of you!

The next chapter is in the approval queue, and we would expect to see it by the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Worth the wait

So glad you guys are finally back. I cant wait to see what they do to Rebecca in the next chapter... Ambrosia hucows added to the mix was super fun, and I'm glad to see Gwen taking Lisa under her wing. Hopefully that leads her to doing some really perverted stuff with her newfound powers.

Checking for the next chapter every day!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES