Transformations - The Farm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gonna cum! Oh, fuck!"

Gwen pulled away and squeezed the base of his cock. "No. Not yet."

"Aiggh! Fuck! Please, Gwen! Let me cum!"

Gwen laughed. "Shh. Relax." She held out her hand. "Come here, Lisa."

Lisa walked to her side, her heels tapping on the white tile floor.

Gwen stood up, one hand still squeezing the base of his cock. She reached out and twisted the pentagram brooch on Lisa's dress.

The rubber covering Lisa's breasts fell away.

Gwen smiled. "Oil them, please?"

Lisa swallowed. She picked up the bottle of oil and let it drip down her cleavage.

Gwen smiled. "Now massage it in."

Lisa licked her lips as she massaged the oil into her breasts. She stifled a moan - it felt so good!

"Now, come here." Gwen stepped aside, still gripping the base of Jason's cock.

Lisa knelt down.

"Wrap our breasts around him. I'll control his orgasm."

Lisa squeezed her breasts together, feeling his stiff, veiny cock between them.

Jason immediately began thrusting.

"Remember: squeeze on upstroke and down. We want a nice hard cum, don't we, Jason?" Gwen said.

"Fuck! God, baby, so good!" Jason cried out

Lisa lowered her lips and took his cock head in her mouth on each thrust.

"Perfect," Gwen whispered.

The oil was unscented, and the taste was pleasant. Especially given that his precum was mixing with it.

Lisa swallowed it down and licked harder.

"Okay, Jason. Scream when you're going to cum," Gwen laughed.

Jason wailed and Gwen gently pushed Lisa back. Her hand closed hard on Jason's shaft and she pumped his oiled cock.

"The glass, please, Lisa," Gwen said.

Lisa jumped. She had been mesmerized by the sight. She picked up a glass and held it in front of Jason's cock.

"Give it to us, Jason! All of it. Every drop you have," Gwen whispered.

Jason's whole body spasmed. Cum erupted from his tip.

Gwen laughed as she pumped, and Lisa caught every stream in the glass.

"Such a good fucker, Jason. I can't wait till you fuck me. Would you like that? Maybe fuck my ass? I'll bet you could make me scream for hours, couldn't you?" Gwen said.

Jason cried out again and even more cum spurted into the glass.

Gwen slowed her pumping as the cum slowed to a dribble.

Lisa stared at the glass - it was three quarters full.

"Again, Demona... confirmed lesbian, but she wants her male creations to cum like geysers," Gwen laughed. She released Jason's softening cock and opened the Velcro restraints.

"I got even more from him a couple of nights ago," Lisa said.

"Hmm, I don't doubt that," Gwen said. "As good as I am, I'll bet mommy was even more exciting."

Lisa looked down. Mary. She hadn't thought about Mary all morning. Guilt swept over her.

"We'll talk about that," Gwen said as she pushed a lock of black hair out of Lisa's eyes. "We'll talk about a lot of things. I promise you, you will feel better."

Lisa sniffed away a tear.

Gwen grinned. She dipped her finger into the glass of cum.

She held up her fingertip with a single pearl of Jason's cum. "How much does it take? To enslave someone, I mean?"

Lisa shook her head. "No more than that."

Gwen nodded. She stuck out her tongue and let the drop fall on her tongue. "Mmm," she moaned as she tasted him.

Then she reached over and pulled Lisa to her lips. She kissed her deeply, pushing the drop of cum into her mouth.

"Delicious," Gwen said with a smile.

Lisa nodded, staring at Gwen's sensuous lips. "Yes..."

Gwen stared into her eyes. "You're precious. You really are."

"Wow," Jason whispered. His eyes were half closed as he lounged back in the chair.

"And, you are quite the stud," Gwen said. "Belynda?" She called over her shoulder.

"Yes?" The amazon moaned from the stairs. She was on her knees licking Alex's huge cock.

"Come here and clean your master," Gwen said.

Belynda rose to her feet reluctantly.

Alex playfully swatted her ass as she walked away.

She giggled as she replaced Gwen between Jason's thighs. With a smile, she lowered her head and began sucking Jason's cock.

In seconds, he was half erect.

Gwen took the glass from Lisa. Then she took Lisa's hand. "You and I have white witch business to attend to. Let's leave them to it."

Lisa stood up.

Gwen set the glass down and pulled the rubber bodice of Lisa's dress up. Tabs at the top clicked in place in the pentagram brooch, covering Lisa's breasts in the straining latex.

Lisa smiled and zipped up Gwen's unitard, carefully pulling the latex around the blonde's breasts.

Alex kissed Gwen on the back of the neck. "White witch business, huh?"

Gwen laughed and leaned her head against his. "Yes. No whoremasters or Magic Charlie/ Antichrist whatever's allowed."

"Fine, I suppose I'll just have to share Belynda here with young Jason?"

Belynda smiled as she released Jason's now fully hard dick. She rose to her feet and spread her legs. Then she bent at the waist and deep throated Jason once again.

"Hmm, I suppose if you must," Gwen said with a wry smile.

Alex stepped aside and stroked his enormous cock. How big was it? Several inches longer than Jason's and much thicker. Like the rest of his body, his monster cock was tattooed: black gothic letters spelled out, "The Cunt Tamer."

Lisa stared at it and thought the name fit, though she doubted it would fit even the tall amazon Belynda.

"Not yet," Gwen said having read her mind. "But, I'm sure Alex will be modifying your beautiful friend soon, won't you?"

"Absolutely. I want this cunt nice and deep - don't you agree, Jason?" Alex asked as he lined the fist sized cock head up with Belynda's dripping snatch.

"Holy fuck, yes," Jason laughed.

Belynda groaned as she sucked the younger man.

"Jason and I will tend to Belynda while you do your witch business," Alex laughed. He wedged his cock into Belynda as she squealed around Jason's dick.

"Alex, remember, she's been dosed with Jason's cum, but she hasn't received transformative ambrosia yet - cum in her and you own her."

"Yes, dear." He slid in until all that was visible of his tattoo was 'Tamer'.

***

"Could you grab the syringe?" Gwen asked. They were in a laboratory off the main basement.

Lisa handed her a 50 cc syringe.

"That should be enough for Demona's testing. She'll come down later this week," Gwen said as she drew the pearlescent cum into the syringe. She then transferred it to a test tube and capped it. She put the tube in a padded box with dry ice.

"There." She closed the box. "So, what do you think of our little laboratory?"

Lisa looked around. "It's... cool, but honestly I don't know what half of this machinery is."

Gwen sighed and put her arm around Lisa's waist. "Neither do I. Oh, I know how to brainwash an abductee and make them tall, buxom and twisted, but the rest of this stuff belongs to Demona. Big change from what the basement used to be - when Alex abducted me, it was tiny."

"Alex abducted you?!"

Gwen smiled. "Of course. I was a Jehovah's Witness just going door to door."

"So, he forced you?"

"Yes. He did."

Lisa blinked.

"And, to answer your question? Yes, I love him for it."

"That's..."

"Sick? I suppose," Gwen said with a smile.

"I just don't understand how you can fall in love with someone who abducted you."

"You came into this of your own free will. If you hadn't, would you hate Sugar or Demona?"

"Well, I don't know..."

"Would you hate the people who made you tall and beautiful and powerful - one of the most powerful beings on earth?"

"If it was against my will..."

"Oh, fuck will. Lisa, I was destined to be a mousy little housewife married to a man with tiny, underdeveloped junk. I would have been on Prozac by now and drifting through my useless, joyless life like several billion other women - and men for that matter. Alex took me away from all that. I'm a white witch, and I get to spend eternity with a man who quite literally worships me."

Lisa scoffed.

"What? You're turned off by his fucking Belynda?"

"It's not love..."

Gwen laughed. "Oh, my sweet child - I love him so much I ache. He's my soulmate, and I'm his. I've been pushing him to add more to our harem, and he refuses."

"You want more?"

"Darling, if you weren't bound to Jason, I'd be begging him to take you."

Lisa gasped. "W... Why?"

Gwen smiled. "Isn't it obvious? I'm head over heels in love with you."

"But, we just met..."

Gwen laughed out loud. "A couple could be together fifty years and not match the intimacy we share with our psychic gifts." She cupped Lisa's face in her hands. "I've looked into the depths of your soul, and you are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

Lisa swallowed. "No. I'm not. You don't know..."

"Of course, I know. That you manipulated Mary into having sex with her son? I know," she said, and then whispered. "And, that you forced her husband, Stan, to become a shemale and believe it was his decision? I know that too."

Lisa's tears flowed down her cheeks.

Gwen pulled her close and kissed her. "Shh, it's okay, Lisa. We're monsters, all of us. Powerful monsters, and we are going to do what monsters do."

She cried on Gwen's shoulder. "Are we evil?"

"Yes, dear, we are. But, we might be redeemed yet."

***

"Yes," Gwen said into her cellphone. "I'll send the courier up with the sample today. Also, can you send that other item back with her? I'm going to need it ASAP."

Gwen smiled at the voice on the phone. "Thank you, Demona." She squinted her eyes. "Hmm? Yes, she's here with me." She looked at Lisa and smiled.

She winked at Lisa. "Demona wants you to turn around."

"Huh?"

"Turn around, dear."

Lisa frowned and turned away.

The phone camera made a clicking noise.

Lisa jumped at the sound. "What? Did you take a picture?"

Gwen laughed. "There, did you get it?" Gwen bit her lower lip. "Yes, I think she has an amazing ass as well."

"Fuck! Did you take a picture of my ass?" Lisa whined.

"Yes, real spank bank material. You're welcome. Now, don't forget to send my item, okay?"

Lisa turned red with embarrassment.

"Love you too, Demona," Gwen said as she ended the call.

Gwen burst out laughing. "Looks like I'm not your only fan."

Lisa turned away.

"Lisa, there is nothing wrong with being beautiful. Get used to the attention."

"I... suppose."

***

Belynda was lying on her back on the tile floor, Jason's cum covering her face and drenching her hair.

Alex ran a finger down her hard muscled, tattooed stomach. "She's quite a find."

She smiled in her sleep as Jason washed her face with a warm rag.

Alex smiled. The boy had potential. He was already showing compassion to his conquests.

That was the hardest part to get across to male recruits: the women weren't property, they were to be cherished. A whoremaster's job was to keep them happy and safe.

Alex wasn't sure what the overall plan was for Jason, but it obviously included taking possession of "normals", and, in Alex's estimation, that made him a whoremaster.

Jason smiled. "It's weird. It's like I've known her all my life, you know?"

Alex nodded. "Yeah, I know that feeling. How do you feel about Lisa?"

"Huh? I love her - I mean, she's like a part of me? Only, with Belynda I feel like I have to look out for her."

Alex laughed. "Yeah, but not Lisa. White Witches don't need our protection. Fuck. We might need theirs."

Jason laughed. "I think you might be right. She scares me sometimes."

"Mine scares me too. But, it's a good kind of scared," Alex caressed the girl's face. "Goddamn. She's beautiful."

"Do we really need to make changes to her?" Jason asked.

"Not a lot, but yeah. At the very least, she needs to be sterilized - the Church demands zero population growth, at least for now. We're immortal, can't be filling the earth with babies on top of that."

"But, it can be undone, right?" The boy asked.

"That's the story I've been told. Then, after that, we'll give her transformative ambrosia, which will make her immortal and invulnerable to disease - she belongs to you, so everything beyond that is up to you." Alex scooped her up.

Belynda moaned in her sleep. The two of them had literally fucked her unconscious.

Alex laid her on the operating table.

Belynda's eyes fluttered open.

He put his hand on her eyes. "Sleep."

She went limp on the table.

Alex laughed. "That's almost the extent of my mind control ability. Other than that, I can influence them for a few hours. That's it."

"Not me. I can rewrite her beginning to end if I want," Jason said. There was no boasting in the comment. The boy was just stating fact.

"So I hear - you have to be careful with that."

"Tell me about it. I made Mama Jugs in a few seconds. Just wiped the old lady's brain and reprogrammed her in the blink of an eye - it was like I didn't even have control of it, you know?" He shivered. "Scares the fuck out of me."

"Good. Remember that. Powers like we have can go to our heads real fast." He said and pointed to a medical cart. "Get me the sterilizer - looks like a dildo with a pistol grip."

Jason picked up the long dildo and handed it to him.

Alex rubbed lubricant into Belynda's shaved pussy.

The girl moaned in her sleep. She spread her legs gently.

"Good girl," Alex whispered. He nudged the end of the dildo against her pussy lips and the woman opened. Alex eased it gently inside.

"Will this hurt her?" Jason asked as he watched the dildo glide deep inside.

"No. It will anesthetize her at the same time. She won't feel a thing in a few seconds." Alex smiled as the dildo nudged against her cervix. "There. I'm against her cervix. This next bit will help her take monster cocks."

He squeezed the trigger, and it popped.

Belynda jumped.

Jason looked concerned.

Alex shook his head. "Just the sound. She couldn't feel it. It's dilating her cervix. The next time you fuck her, you'll be able to go past it into her womb. It's also sealing her Fallopian tubes. Nice long pussy we can go balls deep in."

Jason laughed.

Alex slowly withdrew the sterilizer. "Now let's inject her ovaries and then you can decide on her breast size."

***

Gwen led Lisa to a stairwell that led down to the sub-basement. "We got our extra level at the same time they re-did Stallion's - although, they got ten levels and we got two."

"Ten levels?"

"Mmm, hmm. Stallion's is the biggest conversion center in the US. Second only to the main conversion center under the Cathedral of Morpheus in Havana. But, Stallion's would fit in one corner of the cathedral complex. Havana converts a hundred tourists a day."

"What?!"

Gwen laughed. "Yeah, all those people going down to the new Havana for a 'sexcation'? One to two percent per day are extending their stay indefinitely. It's amazing. I'll take you there someday."

Lisa looked horrified.

Gwen smiled and squeezed her hand. "Poor thing, you're still in shock from this whole business. You'll adjust. Trust me."

Gwen opened a door and led Lisa into the sub-basement. It was a replica of the floor above.

Only the screams were different.

Lisa froze in horror.

In one corner of the room, a cell held three women dressed in cheerleader outfits emblazoned with the words Ithaca College.

Gwen squeezed Lisa's hand and pulled her forward. "It's okay, Lisa. This is no different from the things you did yesterday."

Lisa shook her head. "I can't. I just can't do this anymore."

"Let us go! Please! We won't tell anyone," one of the girls yelled.

"Look at them and tell me what you see?" Gwen whispered.

Lisa looked at the three in the cell.

The one who had spoken was a medium height strawberry blonde. She stood, gripping the bars and pleading with her eyes.

On the floor beside her, an athletic brunette rocked slowly and cried.

Beside her, a tall black girl stared daggers at Gwen and Lisa.

"Cheer... cheerleaders?" Lisa whispered.

"Yes, but look in their minds."

Lisa concentrated, trying to see behind the women's eyes.

She touched the strawberry blonde's mind.

"K... Kathy... she's from Omaha." Lisa squinted. "Pre-med."

"But?"

"She... her grades aren't good enough..."

The woman stared at Lisa and shrank back.

"Yes," Gwen said. "Even though she slept with both her organic chemistry and biology professors."

Of course, she could see it now. The girl was a slut.

"Next," Gwen whispered.

Lisa turned to the brunette. "Hai... Hailey. New York City. Stole her sister's boyfriend..."

"Real bitch, huh? Next."

Lisa looked into the black girl's eyes. "Mikaela. From the Hamptons... bullied a girl in high school so bad she attempted suicide..."

"No, I didn't! I never did that!" Mikaela growled. She stood up and grabbed the bars.

Lisa's eyes flashed with anger. "Yes, you did! You said she was fat, made everyone else make fun of her. That poor girl."

Mikaela jumped back like she had been struck.

Lisa looked at Gwen. "Are they all like this?"

"What? Normal people? Some. Not all by any means. Most aren't as bad as these three," Gwen said. She walked to the cell and the three cheerleaders shrank back. "We started out with the entire squad - snatched them at an away game a few weeks ago and faked their deaths. Such a tragedy." She smiled, and Lisa saw the flash of evil in Gwen's eyes.

Gwen shifted her eyes to Lisa. "Yes. It's always inside us, Lisa. Just below the surface. Circling like a shark. We can't stop the evil, but, with practice, we can control it."

The women in the cage looked terrified.

Gwen put her hands on Lisa's waist. "I saved these three for the last. I wanted to prolong their terror because, well, they deserve it. They're horrible people." She caressed Lisa's cheeks. "We can feed the evil inside us, keep it at bay, but we can choose to focus that evil on bad people." Gwen smiled. "We're still evil, but we could be worse."

"You evil bitch!" Mikaela screamed. "She did vile things to our friends. Made us watch."

Gwen's eyes narrowed. "If by vile, you mean I turned them into happy bimbo sluts? Guilty."

"Happy?" The strawberry blonde, Kathy asked. "How could anyone be happy as a sex slave?"

Gwen licked her lips and winked at Kathy. "You'll know soon enough."

Kathy stumbled backward and almost knocked the brunette, Hailey, to the cell floor.

Gwen laughed. She took Lisa's hands. "Sometimes, you need to give in to your baser instincts, Lisa. Now is one of those times."

Lisa looked at the terrified threesome in the cell.

Slowly, the corner of her lips turned up in a smile.

***

Belynda lay sleeping on the operating table. Her breasts were swelling. Jason had requested G cups for the beautiful Latina amazon, and they were filling out slowly.

Alex adjusted a headset over her eyes and fixed the earphones in place. "SlutzNet, program the subject: advanced sexual techniques, BDSM, Krav Maga, Okinawan Karate, kickboxing, marksmanship, knife fighting, archery."

"Program initiated," a man's disembodied voice announced.

"What the hell was that?" Jason looked around.

"SlutzNet? It's the Church's AI. Handles all the brainwashing not done by the white witches."

Belynda's eyes jerked side to side behind the headset visor. Her arms and legs twitched.

"It's teaching her all that?" Jason asked.

"Oh, yeah. You wanted a sexy bodyguard, you're getting a sexy bodyguard. She'll be lethal," Alex said.

Jason smiled and shook his head. "Can it do that for me?"

"Afraid not. You've already taken transformative Ambrosia. Nothing works after you officially become one of us - not even white witch mind control. Your cum only enslaved Belynda, it didn't transform her, so we can change her body and mind. After that, we'll give her Ambrosia and make her immortal."