Transformations - The Farm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held Lisa's hand as they headed for the stairwell. "Now, you girls behave."

"Fucking psychopaths!" Mikaela screamed.

Gwen and Lisa laughed as they shut the door behind them.

Hailey gripped the cell bars. "Kathy? Kathy? Can you hear me?"

On the table, Kathy blinked. "Are they... gone?" She whispered.

"Yeah," Mikaela said as she craned her neck to look at the door.

Kathy sat up. "It didn't work." She rolled to her feet.

"Huh?" Hailey asked.

"Whatever the fuck they tried to do to me, it didn't work." Hailey ran to the cell. A few yards to the left, a set of keys hung on a hook. She walked over and grabbed them.

"But... it always worked before," Hailey said.

"Yeah, well, whatever they did to me it didn't work." Kathy turned the key in the lock.

"How... do we know?" Mikaela asked.

"Fuck, Mikaela? Would I be letting your ass out if I was one of those fuck toy zombies?"

The cell door opened and Hailey rushed into Kathy's arms. "Thank God! Oh, thank God. Please, Kathy, let's get out of here."

Kathy smiled at her, and then grabbed her in a tight embrace and kissed her.

Mikaela stumbled backward as she watched Hailey struggle against the passionate kiss.

Kathy rocked her hips forward and pressed her crotch against Hailey's bare thigh.

Hailey stopped struggling. She went limp in Kathy's arms.

Kathy broke the kiss and Hailey's head lolled back.

She leaned Hailey agains the cell wall.

Mikaela was in shock.

Hailey looked slowly down at her thigh.

A milky white substance was dripping down her leg from where Kathy's crotch had touched her.

"It's on me," Hailey whispered. "It's on me."

Kathy smiled and nodded. "Doesn't it feel good, Hailey?"

Hailey was breathing hard. "Y... Yes. What is it?"

"Cum. They poured lots and lots of it in my pussy."

Hailey reached down and wiped at the cum on her thigh with her index finger. She held up her wet fingertip.

And, then she licked her finger clean.

"Tastes... so good." She whispered as she slid down the wall.

"Why?" Mikaela whispered. "Why did you..."

"Because they told me to, silly." Kathy said as she walked toward Mikaela. She lifted the hem of her cheerleader skirt showing the dripping creampie between her legs.

"Stay back! Stay back! So help me, Kathy, I'll beat the shit out of you."

Kathy just smiled. "Hailey, let's give Mikaela a taste too. Help me."

The brunette on the floor lunged forward and clubbed the back of Mikaela's knees with her forearm.

The black girl dropped to her knees with a scream.

Hailey twisted around behind her and got Mikaela in a full Nelson. "Don't fight. It doesn't hurt. It feels good, Mikaela."

"No!" Mikaela fought and struggled as Kathy stood in front of her, legs spread.

"Come on, Mikaela. We've been in here a long time. You've got to be horny as fuck. The three of us are going to be even closer than before." Kathy gently spread her cum slick labia apart. A single drop of white cum dangled down.

Mikaela was crying.

Hailey began kissing her shoulders, the back of her neck. Her tongue playfully licked up the side of Mikaela's neck and she blew in Mikaela's ear.

"No. Please. I don't want this."

"No," Kathy said as she lowered her pussy to Mikaela's lips. "You don't want it, but, you will. You're going to want it sooo much, Mikaela. You'll understand in a minute. You're going to love it. Now, don't fight. Just kiss me."

Mikaela shook. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

Thick cum dripped onto her tongue.

Her eyes snapped open. She gazed up at Kathy.

Her beautiful friend nodded and smiled.

Mikaela moaned as she locked her mouth on Kathy's overflowing cunt and sucked.

***

Gwen opened the stairwell door when the moaning started.

She and Lisa walked in to find the three beautiful cheerleaders in a daisy chain on the cell floor, mouths and fingers exploring each other's pussies.

Gwen knelt by the bars. "Such good girls. Now, you three just explore as long as you want. I'll be back soon to begin your modifications and training."

The girls continued to suck and moan, seemingly oblivious to their mistress's words, but obeying nonetheless.

***

In the barn, Alex led Jason and the hucows into the milking room. Like the rest of the rooms, it was sparkling white. A hissing sound filled the room. Fifteen identical chrome stands were lined up in the long room. The stands were made from round pipes.

Jason was still trying to figure out how the stands worked when the women began climbing into them. The stands clamped them in as they knelt on them.

The stands put them on all fours, their huge breasts dangling down. Their asses were raised high and their backs were arched.

Alex nudged Jason and handed him a ring.

Jason stared at it: a black, metallic band.

Alex held up his right hand. An identical ring was on his ring finger.

Jason tried to slide it onto his own ring finger, but found it was much too large, having obviously been sized to Alex's huge hands.

It fit well on his thumb.

"What's it for?"

"It's magnetic," Alex said. "Press it against the girls' nipple clamps and they'll release. Just be quick and get the suction cups on their nipples before they leak too much Ambrosia." He pointed at clear plastic suction cups attached to black hoses under the stands, two for each hucow.

"Here, I'll show you," Alex said. He knelt by Regina. "Ready, honey?"

"F... Fuck yes. Goddamn, I'm aching," she moaned.

Jason licked his lips as he watched the restrained Regina moving her ass in sensuous circles. Obviously, she needed more than just milking.

Alex held one of the suction cups in his left hand.

He touched the ring to Regina's left nipple clamp. It snapped open and fell off.

A spurt of Ambrosia sprayed from Regina's engorged nipple, which Alex deftly caught in the suction cup before letting it suck onto Regina's areola.

The machinery sucked gently but rhythmically on Regina's nipple, each pull filling the clear plastic cone with milky fluid that disappeared into the black hose.

"Ooo, yes!" Regina moaned.

"J... Jason? Please!?" Patsy whined from the stand beside Regina's.

The dark haired woman was straining, arching her back against the bonds.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Patsy!" Jason shook off his stupor. He knelt down beside her.

He mimicked Alex's motions, but he failed to catch the first few heavy spurts of the beautiful woman's cream. It coated his hand, and Patsy giggled. "L... Lick it off? Please? I want to see."

Jason smiled as he affixed the suction cup to Patsy's spraying nipple.

He winked at her as he licked the delicious Ambrosia off his hand.

"Mmm," Patsy whispered. "Kiss me! Kiss me!"

Jason leaned forward and kissed her, letting the woman's own milk spread onto her darting tongue.

He leaned back and she smiled sleepily at him.

Then he went to work on the other nipple.

"Not bad for your first time, but don't take too long. We have thirteen other girls to hook up," Alex said as he rubbed Regina's shapely ass.

Jason smiled and got to work.

***

Mary sat on the front porch in a rocking chair with a cup of coffee in her hand.

It's not supposed to be like this, she thought. A few days ago, she had a husband, a son, a life.

Now? Her husband was transitioning into a woman, and her son... God, help her. Her son was a monster.

She trembled at the thought of how easily he had embraced this new, horrifying lifestyle.

And, at how easily it had corrupted her. She was now a monster just as lost as her son.

Even now, she imagined the depravity going on in the basement of the farmhouse. In the night, she had descended the stairs to watch. It hadn't been from curiosity. She had ventured into the torture chamber out of lust.

Lisa and Jason had fallen completely under the spell of the beautiful blonde dominatrix and her giant mate.

Worse, it had taken all Mary's willpower not to join them.

Instead, she had hidden in the room Gwen had given her.

And, she had masturbated, filled with lust and shame.

Mary knew they would have welcomed her had she decided to join them in their revelry. But, she had to maintain some semblance of control.

She had spent years suppressing her desires. When she had met her husband, Stan, she was a free spirit, a swinger - they both were. Jason's own father was some faceless lover who had taken her at an orgy.

He could have been any of a dozen or more who had fucked her that night.

But, from the time she had become pregnant, she and Stan had given up the swinging life.

Not that she hadn't continued to sleep around - they both had.

But, they had kept Jason isolated from it all.

For all the good that had done.

Now, he was corrupt - perhaps more corrupt than she had ever even dreamed of being.

She had watched Jason and Alex walk to the whitewashed barn and could only imagine what was going on in there.

Imagine and throb with barely contained lust.

Mary hated herself for it.

She knew what she had to do, for her own sanity. Her husband and son were lost. She couldn't live with what this Church of Morpheus was doing. So, either she left, ran away as far as she could and started over, or...

She had no intention of killing herself.

"Penny for your thoughts."

She looked up from her coffee.

The beautiful blonde witch was standing by the kitchen door, her body straining to break free of her latex outfit.

"My thoughts are my own. Stay out of my head." Those words were enough to send Lisa and Jason scurrying.

The tall blonde simply smiled down at her.

Lisa and Jason still saw Mary as an adult, someone to respect.

Gwen had no such illusions. Her piercing eyes could see right through to Mary's soul.

And, that gaze chilled Mary to the bone.

"It's not polite to give someone orders in their own house." The smile remained, but there was ice in the words.

Mary swallowed. "I... I'm sorry. But, I don't like it when my mind is violated."

The witch's gaze softened. She nodded. "I understand. You don't need to fear me, Mary. I won't harm you."

Mary laughed. "Sorry, but I'm not sure our definitions of 'harm' are the same."

The grin returned. "Perhaps. But, I have a deep fondness for Lisa, and she wants you to be left alone. I will respect that. For now."

Mary drew in a breath. "Thank you."

Lisa stepped out behind Gwen, dressed in her own white latex outfit: a form-fitting mini dress with matching thigh boots.

Lisa's face turned red with embarrassment when she saw Mary. She looked away quickly.

Gwen smiled at her protege before turning back to Mary. "We're on our way to join the boys in their... 'chores'. Care to join us, Mary? I think you'll find it very interesting."

"No. Thank you."

Gwen shrugged. "Suit yourself."

Lisa glanced up at Mary and then followed Gwen toward the barn.

I have to get out of here, Mary thought.

***

Jason was getting better at attaching the suction cups. He hadn't lost a drop on the last two.

Unlike Regina and Patsy, the other women didn't speak other than to moan or grunt.

Alex had explained it was entirely tied to IQ. Both Regina and Patsy were geniuses before their injections; therefore, they retained more of their intelligence afterward.

They would all return to normal after their week's vacation was over.

The woman in the last stand, a gorgeous Japanese woman with flawless ivory skin, smiled at him as he attached the last suction cup. She looked back at her hips and moaned.

Her pussy dripped with girl cum.

She looked from her hips down to Jason's crotch.

She wanted him.

His hard-on strained against his trousers.

"No!" Patsy cried from the far end of the line. "I saw you first!"

Jason kissed the Japanese woman's hips. "Maybe next time."

The woman pouted and moaned as Jason walked back down the line.

Alex stopped him and handed him a foil package. "Put it on if you're going to fuck her."

He stared at the condom package: CoM Super Magnum, Whoremaster Approved. "I figured they were immune..."

"No. They're all still human. We can't get our cum on them - turning these ladies into slaves would be very bad for business," Alex said with a wink.

Alex pushed down his sweatpants freeing the monster cock which oozed precum on the tile floor. He rolled on the condom, which looked far too small for the log he was trying to slide it into.

"Ready, baby?" Alex asked Regina.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Need you. Goddamn it, Alex. I'm going to explode."

Alex laughed and caressed her buttocks as he knelt behind her. "Shh, it's okay. Just relax." He positioned the head which was abut the size of the woman's fist against Regina's dripping hole. He pressed it against her and she cried out, her pussy opening to accept him.

He worked the head in slowly as Regina moaned and cried, her juices dripping onto the floor.

"A hard fuck increases Ambrosia production. We'll easily get two gallons out of each of them." His thick cock slid into the woman's stretched cunt.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck! I missed you!"

Alex laughed.

Jason unbuttoned and unzipped, freeing his own cock. He felt almost inadequate in comparison to the whoremaster.

He slid the condom on as Patsy smiled over her shoulder at him.

The twin suction cups pumped at her chest, the Ambrosia disappearing down the black hoses into a large container mounted on the wall.

She bit her lower lip as Jason rubbed his cock up and down her wet slit.

Beside them, Regina began to moan louder.

Jason shook his head in disbelief.

Alex was almost balls deep in her, which didn't seem physically possible.

She trembled and spasmed as Alex began to fuck her slowly but deeply.

"Please?" Patsy whispered.

Jason slid gently inside her.

Patsy laughed and moaned. "God. Yes."

Soon his thick balls were slapping against her.

He caressed her barcoded ass as he felt her reach her first orgasm, her tight pussy clenching and squeezing his cock.

Jason reached down and began to slowly rub her clit, hoping to coax another cum out of her.

She didn't disappoint. This time she screamed out as her juices soaked them both.

Jason smiled and concentrated on fucking her steadily.

Beside them, Regina was babbling obscenities as Alex's cock brought her to orgasm over and over again.

***

Gwen looked down at the hairy giant on Heather's operating table. "Well, he is impressive. But, you really want him that hairy?"

Heather laughed and held her sides. She winced from the pain. "What... do you people have against hairy guys?"

Gwen knelt down beside Heather. She untied the woman's bandanna halter top and caressed her bruised ribs. "How bad is it?"

"Hurts like a motherfucker."

"Poor thing. Are you sure you'll be alright?"

She rolled her eyes. "God, you and Alex are like mother hens. I been stove up a lot worse on the rodeo circuit - and that was before you turned me into a super slut."

Gwen laughed and kissed her.

The cowgirl moaned into the kiss.

Lisa licked her lips and watched.

Gwen turned around.

Lisa went red with embarrassment.

Gwen shook her head. "Lisa. You need to get over your shyness. We all love each other. That's the beauty of this lifestyle.

"I... I know. I'm just not used to it yet."

Heather smiled. "Don't fret. It takes a while. But, once you get into your groove? You're going to have a lot of fun." She winked.

Lisa laughed.

Heather held out her hand. "Come here."

Lisa reached out and took her hand, and the woman drew her nearer.

Lisa hesitated.

Heather beckoned her closer. "Come on. It's okay."

Lisa leaned forward and Heather kissed her, gently sliding her tongue into Lisa's mouth.

Lisa moaned and sucked, and then pushed her tongue into Heather's mouth.

She felt Gwen's hand on her inner thigh. It slid up and her middle finger rubbed Lisa's clit.

Lisa moaned louder and Heather pushed her tongue down Lisa's throat.

Gwen's hands were on her back then, caressing her through the latex.

The kiss seemed to go on for an eternity.

When Lisa finally opened her eyes, Heather was smiling up at her.

"See? You got nothing to be embarrassed about."

Lisa smiled and nodded. She stood up straight.

She turned to find Gwen lifting the unconscious man's thick cock with her hand wrapped around the base. "I see you've injected him. He's on his way to thirteen inches, I take it?"

"Yes. I'd like to give him more..."

Gwen smiled wickedly. "Bad girl. You know you need permission to make them really big."

"I know," Heather pouted.

"Still, this is going to be an impressive piece of meat. You want him conditioned, correct?"

"Yes! I want him wrapped around my finger. He can be my assistant and my lover, if that's okay?"

Gwen looked at her bruised ribs. "Yes, I think you've more than earned that. Feel like helping?"

Heather gritted her teeth. "Yeah. I think so." She rose to her feet, still cradling her ribs.

She reached for the button to her Daisy Dukes and groaned.

"Here," Lisa whispered. "Let me."

Heather smiled.

Lisa unbuttoned the denim shorts and unzipped, exposing her cute little pussy. She knelt and slid the shorts down Heather's long, tanned legs.

On impulse, she leaned forward and kissed Heather's protruding clit.

"Ooo... damn, Gwen, she's a fast learner," Heather sighed. She rubbed Lisa's black hair.

"She's going to turn a lot of heads, that's for sure," Gwen agreed.

Lisa stood up and kissed Heather's lips before kissing the bruise on the side of the woman's jaw. "Anybody does that again, and they'll deal with me."

Heather laughed. "Yeah, the bitch that did this is all mine."

Lisa helped her forward between Bear's widespread legs.

Heather climbed onto the table, straddling his waist. She stared down at him. "Goddamn, he really does it for me, Gwen."

"Good! The feeling will be mutual shortly." Gwen laid her hand on Bear's forehead and closed her eyes. "Lisa? Stimulate him."

Lisa smiled and knelt down between his thighs. She took his long, thick cock in both hands and began to gently lick the head. He stiffened in her hands.

Gwen smiled. "Oh, I see... He's in love with Rebecca Tanner, the reporter who beat you up..."

"It was a sucker punch," Heather corrected.

"Of course, dear," Gwen said. "He's in love with her, but... he's just a friend with benefits to her. So much love radiating from him. What an idiot. Well, I think all that love needs a different target." She stroked his forehead. "Bear, open your eyes."

"Bear?" Heather whispered.

"His nickname. Suits him," Gwen whispered.

Bear opened his eyes.

Heather smiled down into his dark brown eyes and smiled. "Morning, sunshine."

"What? Who are..."

Gwen closed her eyes. "This is Heather. She's the love of your life. Your soulmate. You would do anything for her, Bear."

One of his eyes rolled back. "Yes. Heather. God, I love you." He strained against his bonds.

"Shh, it's okay, Bear," Heather whispered. "Don't struggle. Just let us make you feel good."

Lisa was sucking his cock in a stead rhythm.

"God... who's sucking me?"

Heather laughed. "My girlfriend Lisa. She and Gwen are in bed with us. Isn't this fun?"

Bear looked confused for a minute. Then a smile slowly spread across his lips. "So wild. That's why I love you."

Bear said the words, but Gwen's lips moved in unison.

"Lisa?" Heather asked. "Could you, guide him inside me? We need to fuck sooo bad, don't we, Bear?"

"Yes! God, Heather. I need you!"

Lisa giggled and pressed his fat cockhead against Heather's slit.