Transformations - The Farm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather rocked her hips down and engulfed him, taking his cock balls deep.

"Hot! So goddamned hot," Bear groaned. "Fuck! Am I bigger?"

Heather laughed. "Of course not, I just turn you on that much."

Gwen held out her hand to Lisa, and she stood up and walked around the table beside her.

Heather fucked him slowly.

Gwen began undoing his restraints. "I've indoctrinated him."

Lisa gasped. "That fast?"

"Yes. Love is a powerful motivator, and he loves Heather more than anything."

As soon as his arms were free, he embraced Heather, pulling her tight against him.

She gasped.

Bear froze, looking down their bodies to her bruised ribs. "Jesus! Heather what happened?"

"That... bitch Rebecca Tanner. She hurt me, Bear."

The big man's eyes filled with rage. "I'll kill her! I swear to Christ, I'll kill her for hurting you."

Heather laid her head on his big shoulder as she continued to raise and lower her hips, taking him deep on each stroke. She smiled. "No. We want her alive. Later. Right now, just make love to me."

Bear nodded and put his hands on her hips, squeezing her buttocks as they fucked.

***

"You ever... break a condom... doing this?" Jason asked as he pounded into Patsy's wet pussy.

Alex laughed. "No. No mistakes. Yet."

Regina screamed out again throwing her head back.

The other "cattle" in the room moaned and whined, their heightened libido's crying out for attention.

"Aiggh... damn, I'm going to..." Jason groaned. He felt his big balls pull up and then he was cumming hard. He felt the end of the condom expanding under the pressure.

A few short days ago, his cum barely filled a teaspoon. Now he could fill a drinking glass. It was surreal.

He slid out gently.

The end of the condom slipped free of Patsy who was laughing and smiling, clearly pleased with herself.

He leaned forward and kissed her toned ass. "You were amazing."

She laughed. "Mmm, likewise."

Alex cried out and went rigid as Regina arched her back.

You could almost hear him pumping cum into the straining condom.

Jason sat down on the tile floor and shook his head. "Goddamn. We fucking the other thirteen too?"

Alex laughed and pulled his softening, latex sheathed cock from Regina's hungry pussy. He sat down heavily. "Jesus, kid? Even a machine needs a break. Don't you?"

He shook his head. "Nope. I want the little Japanese lady on the end..."

Alex laughed. "You lying sack of shit."

Jason nodded and laughed. "Yeah. I am. Goddamn, but I do want her. Maybe, after a nap..." He lay back.

Alex nudged him. "Go dispose of that rubber and get cleaned up. One drop of cum on this floor soaking through the soles of their feet and we'll have a disaster."

"Check. Got it, boss."

The other women were moaning and whimpering as he walked past.

"Still. Doesn't seem fair," Jason said.

Alex pointed at a door on the far end of the room. "Open it. Code 84675."

Jason looked at the door. It had an electronic lock with a keypad. He punched in the code.

The door opened, and he barely got out of the way in time.

A crowd of naked men burst through the door and dropped to their knees behind the hucows.

"Holy shit," Jason said.

"Yeah," Alex said. "We got 'hucows' and we got 'hubulls' too."

The room filled with the sound of happy fucking.

***

"So, the women get nice tits, what do the guys get? Besides a week of fucking?" Jason asked as they got dressed.

"Heightened libidos and bigger dicks. They'll leave here no less than ten inches long. We have a damned waiting list that goes out a year."

Jason watched as the bulls mounted the women passionately and noisily.

"They seem as dazed and confused as the women."

"They are. Works better if they're drugged - again, these are type A personalities. Can't fuck all day if you're worried about business."

Alex and Jason left the milking room and went back to find Heather.

Opening the door to her office, they found her riding Bear on the operating table.

The big guy had a huge smile on his face.

Gwen winked at them from where she sat watching with Lisa. "I just love happy employees, don't you, babe?"

Alex walked over and sat down next to Gwen. They kissed deeply. They were in love, even in the midst of all this depravity.

Jason leaned down and kissed Lisa.

She smiled at him.

"Miss me?" He asked.

"Yes." She nodded toward the table where Heather was arching her back and grinding her crotch on Bear's now massive cock. "And, I'm turned on as fuck."

He laughed.

"What have you been up to?" She ran a finger down the length of the bulge along his thigh.

"Oh, milking the cows... you know, farm stuff."

Lisa laughed. "Oh, I know all about these cows you're talking about. They're the two legged variety?"

"Yeah. You should go back and look. Quite an orgy going on in there."

"Maybe later." She stood up and pushed him into her seat, then sat down on his lap. Her huge breasts were against his cheek. "Can you?" She looked down at her lap.

Jason laughed. He ran his fingers up her inner thigh and found her dripping wet snatch. "Hmm, you are turned on."

"Mmm, hmm, I am." She leaned her head on his shoulder as he circled her clit with his fingertip.

He placed the tips of his index and middle fingers on her thick clit and began rubbing in gentle circles.

"Ooo, yeah. Just like that. I need to... you know?"

"You know, you can say what you want. Nobody is going to judge," Jason whispered.

Her lower lip pouted. "I know. I just." Her face went red.

He smiled and kissed her. "Lisa. Just say it. Out loud."

She sighed. "I need to cum."

"Why do you need to cum?" He asked. His eyes sparkled with mischief.

She smiled a little. "Because I'm horny."

"What made you horny?"

"I... I sucked his cock to get him hard for Heather. Tasted so good..."

"And?"

"I could smell her pussy. She was dripping. I put his cock inside her." She held up her hand. "See? She got her cream all over my hand."

"Taste it."

She grinned and licked her fingers. "So good, Jason."

He leaned forward and kissed her fingers before kissing her full lips.

All the while, his fingertips made insistent circles on her clit.

She pulled back, but then Jason realized she hadn't done it.

Gwen had leaned her back into her lap.

Lisa was lying across both their laps.

Smiling, Jason slid her skirt up so he could get better access to her pussy.

Gwen leaned down and kissed her. She unfastened the brooch holding Lisa's latex top closed, letting her big breasts fall free.

Gwen kissed her breasts, tonguing the erect, clamped nipples.

Alex stood up beside her. He pushed down his sweat pants, freeing his long, thick monster cock. He jacked it, causing it to lengthen and stiffen. Smiling, he guided the thick, apple sized head to Lisa's lips.

She kissed it and then began lathering it with her tongue.

Jason slipped two fingers of his free hand into Lisa's cunt as he continued to finger her clit with the other.

She opened her mouth wide and Jason watched in disbelief as she managed to get the huge head inside.

Her eyes rolled back in her head, lost in the sensations.

She brought her hand up and took over jacking Alex's cock as precum leaked out around her lips.

Jason watched the love of his life suck off his friend. He felt no jealousy. This was about her, taking her higher than she had ever gone. The three of them had made her the focus of their love and passion.

She clamped her thighs together around his hands.

Jason smiled, feeling her body go stiff in a hard orgasm.

Gwen felt it as well. She looked up, smiling. She eased Alex's big cock out of Lisa's mouth and jacked it hard.

The whoremaster groaned and sprayed his cum across Lisa's smiling face and breasts.

Alex dropped to his knees, exhausted.

Gwen smiled and kissed Lisa, licking away her lover's cum. "This is who we are. You're starting to understand that now, aren't you?"

Lisa smiled up at her, a look of pure bliss on her pretty, cum glazed face.

Gwen looked at Jason, a drop of cum on her lower lip. "You understand too, don't you?"

Jason smiled and nodded.

Gwen leaned down and kissed Lisa's lips.

***