Transformations - The Farm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason smiled. "Hey, is it too late to add programming?"

Alex shook his head. "No. What else do you want? Just tell the AI."

Jason looked at the ceiling. "SlutzNet. I want her to be a great dancer... exotic dancer, pole dancing, stripping, that kind of shit..."

"Acknowledged. Exotic dancing programming added to queue. Scat added to queue," SlutzNet said.

Jason looked confused. "Scat? What..."

"You said shit," Alex said shaking his head.

"Shit? I don't... Oh, no! Gross! SlutzNet! No scat!"

"Scat programming removed from queue."

Alex just shook his head. "Very literal our AI. You have to be careful."

Jason nodded. He took Belynda's hand and squeezed it.

Alex smiled. The kid was definitely holding on to his humanity. That was a good thing. "Alright, kid, let's let her cook. It's going to take a few hours. We have chores."

Jason frowned. "Chores? Are you serious?"

Alex shook his head. "It's a farm, man. There's always chores."

***

Kathy screamed bloody murder as Gwen and Lisa carried her out of the cell.

The other two cowered in a corner.

Kathy kicked and fought as she was carried beyond the cell door.

"Kathy! Stop it! You're going to hurt yourself. Paralysis," Gwen said. She had Kathy's shoulders while Lisa struggled to maintain a grip on her ankles.

The woman instantly went limp between them, but she continued to scream. "Let me go! Goddamn you! I'm not going to be one of your fucking whores!"

"Stupid slut," Gwen said. "You're already a whore. How many dicks did you suck to get through school to this point?"

She burst into tears as Gwen and Lisa laid her on an operating table and Gwen strapped her down.

"You know, Kathy," Gwen said. "If you had a few more IQ points in that pretty skull? You'd be Professional Caste. After you became a doctor, we'd turn you into a goddess, make you immortal, you'd want for nothing."

"Let me go!"

"Paralysis off," Gwen said.

Kathy began to fight and squirm on the table.

Lisa looked quizzically at Gwen.

Gwen shrugged. "It turns me on to watch them struggle with the bondage. You as well, I bet."

Lisa bit her lower lip. She had to admit, watching the nubile coed strain against her bonds was making her even more wet than usual.

"Thought so," Gwen said and hugged Lisa's shoulders.

Gwen leaned over Kathy. "If you had just worked a little harder on your brain and a little less on that hot little mouth? You wouldn't be in this mess."

Kathy tried to spit at her, but it landed short on her own chin.

"Don't worry, sweetie. The Church isn't going to waste your true talents. They believe in conservation." Gwen turned back to Lisa. "How fast does Jason's cum work?"

"Real fast. Like instant."

"And, it really only takes a drop?"

Lisa shrugged. "It's hard to say precisely. He cums like a fire hose."

Gwen held up the glass of cum. "Let's experiment and find out." She dipped her finger in and withdrew a single pearl on her fingertip. She waved the drop in front of Kathy's panicked eyes. "Kathy, sweetie, we're gong to see if this tiny little drop will enslave you. Ready to find out?"

Kathy squeezed her lips shut.

Gwen laughed. "See? She's completely focused on oral. Did I say anything about making her lick it? No. She just assumed if she was getting cum, it was going in her mouth. What a whore." Gwen flicked the drop into Kathy's right eye.

The woman screamed and the other two screamed with her from the cell.

Gwen looked up at Lisa. "Clear your mind. Don't give her any instructions if you can help it."

Lisa frowned wondering what Gwen was planning.

Kathy went silent. She blinked and stared at the wall.

"Hmm," Gwen said. "Kathy, how do you feel?"

"Scared. I'm scared."

"Why?" Gwen caressed her face and she didn't pull away.

"Feel... strange. Scares me."

"Don't be afraid, Kathy. It's going to be okay now." Gwen stood up and pulled a curtain across the front of the cell, blocking Kathy from the other girls' view.

She knelt back beside Kathy. "I'm going to unstrap you now, Kathy. You're not going to fight or try to run, are you?"

"No," she said. Her eyes looked like she was almost asleep.

"And, you won't scream or yell?"

She blinked and stared into Gwen's eyes. "Do you want me to?"

"No, honey, I want you to be calm and relaxed."

"Okay."

Gwen began unbuckling the straps. She looked up at Lisa. "One drop. That's all it took."

Kathy returned to staring at the wall. "I need... somebody..."

"What do you need, honey?" Gwen whispered.

"I need somebody to tell me what to do," Kathy whispered. Tears began to flow down her face.

Gwen shook her head and stroked the girl's forehead. "Completely submissive. I'm not sure she has one ounce of willpower left in her."

Lisa shook her head. "She's acting different than the ones Jason did directly."

Gwen smiled. "Yes, because Jason or you or one of the other witches was always there to influence them. They instantly knew what to do - you were telling them, sometimes even subconsciously. Without your influence, she's just an empty vessel waiting to be filled. We don't even have to use our powers - anyone could influence her."

Kathy began to tremble.

Gwen took her hand. "It's going to be okay, Kathy. Don't be frightened."

She nodded.

"From now on, you will address me as mistress. Lisa as well. Do you understand?" Gwen whispered.

"Yes, mistress."

"Good girl. Those words make you very happy. When your mistress calls you a good girl, it's the best feeling in the world."

A slow smile spread across the girl's face. "Oh, yes, mistress. Thank you."

Gwen smiled. "That's right. Now, you're going to give up on that silly dream of being a doctor. You're much better suited to being a whore. Say it."

"I'm much better suited to being a whore, mistress."

"That's right. You're such a slutty whore, aren't you my good girl?"

Kathy giggled and squirmed. "Yes, mistress!"

Gwen stroked her hair. "So pretty. Now, I have some things I want you to do. My good girl would do them without hesitation. You're going to be my very good girl, aren't you?"

"Yes!"

***

Jason followed Alex toward the big whitewashed barn behind the house. Jason had put on his jeans and sneakers. He looked at the barn wearily. "What kind of farm is this exactly?"

"Umm, dairy I guess you would say," Alex said. The huge whoremaster had put on a grey sweatsuit and also wore track shoes.

"Dairy? Don't we need different shoes?"

Alex turned and stared at him. "Huh?"

"You know? Manure?"

Alex laughed and continued toward the barn. "You'll be fine, kid."

He opened the door.

Jason had expected a big barn door, but instead the barn doors themselves were a facade. A normal steel door opened, and Jason felt a cool blast of air conditioning from inside.

He followed Alex into a hallway of white tile similar to the basement.

"Hey, I don't get..." Jason began.

"You'll see. Just come on." Alex opened the first door on the left.

"The fuck?" Jason asked.

The room was another operating theater.

A big, hairy guy was strapped spread eagle to the table. His eyes stared straight up at the ceiling - his dick was straining in the same direction.

A tall, brown haired woman wearing Daisy Dukes and a red bandana halter top was standing between his widespread thighs, jacking his cock slowly.

"Who the hell is this?" Alex asked pointing at the bearded giant on the table.

The brunette turned around and sighed.

She had a huge bruise on her jaw and an even angrier looking one on her bare midriff. She groaned as she opened her mouth. "His name is Henry Bruner, cameraman for WNYC. Caught him snooping around last night." She pointed at a disassembled camera on a table beside him. "Don't worry. I destroyed his tape."

Alex caressed her cheek. "Did he do this to you?"

She smiled and shook her head. "Naah, big boy hit the ground without a sound. His friend though, she beat the shit out of me."

"She?!"

The brunette nodded. "Hot little blonde, misjudged her. Fights like an MMA star." She let herself be drawn into Alex's arms as he probed the rise on her jaw and then her abdomen.

"This needs Insta-Heal. I'm tempted to call in Demona - you could have internal bleeding," Alex said.

"I'm okay, boss. Just hurt my pride." She reached down and squeezed Alex's package through his bulging sweatpants. "But, if you really want to make me feel better?" She grinned, and then winced from the pain.

He rubbed her hair. "Later."

She looked over Alex's shoulder at Jason. "Who's your friend?"

"Oh, Heather, meet Jason. He's one of Demona's experiments. He's going to be staying with us for a few days."

Heather smiled and looked at Jason's crotch. "Experiment, huh? Tell me more."

Jason blushed.

"Heather is in charge of the dairy operation," Alex said. "And, she's our unofficial security chief." He guided her to a seat and made her sit down. "Though, I'm beginning to re-think that."

"Hey! Bitch sucker punched me, okay? I was afraid to clock her too hard with my flashlight. Bitch blocked it. If I had it to do over again, I'd have broken her fucking arm."

"Lean back," Alex said as he knelt down and pressed on her stomach. "Does this hurt?"

"Fuck yes!" Heather snapped.

"Yeah, I'm calling Demona."

"Please don't fuss, boss. I'm fine." She smiled, showing off a shower of freckles around her cute nose.

"What happened to the woman?"

"Ran off into the woods going north."

"What?! How long..."

"Relax," Heather said and pointed at a bank of TV monitors on the wall behind her. "She ran deep into the woods. She's about a mile from here."

A monitor on the wall showed a woman sitting with her back against a tree in a dense forest.

"Dumbass doesn't realize we have cameras and cellphone blockers going back five miles. On top of that, she's running in the wrong direction. She'll wander back eventually." Heather smiled. "Then I'll have round two, and I won't be gentle this time."

The woman on camera was tall and thin with light blonde hair and a pretty face. She was dressed in a pencil skirt and white blouse, not exactly hiking apparel. The only thing she had going for her were the boots.

Alex stared at the monitor. He snapped his fingers. "Rebecca Tanner. She's a TV reporter. I've seen her on the news."

"Reporter or not, her ass is mine," Heather said.

Alex nodded. "You can have fun, just don't damage her if you can help it. She might be useful." He nodded toward the naked cameraman. "What about him?"

Heather grinned. "Can I keep him? I mean, I think I earned a little bonus."

Alex shrugged. "Yeah, I suppose. What do you have in mind?"

"I need an assistant. And, I'll bet I could make him useful in all sorts of ways. He'll need some 'upgrades' though. That schlong isn't going to hit my deeper spots."

"No more than thirteen inches. I'll write him down as Professional Caste, bound to you. Gwen will condition him for you. Gonna take a lot of hair removal formula - that guy's a Sasquatch."

Jason laughed.

"Hair removal? No way! I like 'em big and hairy," Heather laughed and then hugged her stomach from the pain.

Alex turned back to the monitor. "She's cute. Make her time in the forest memorable."

Heather nodded. "Way ahead of you. Every time she gets next to one of our hidden units, I spray her with aphrodisiac." She leaned over and pressed a button.

On the monitor, a gentle mist fell from the tree limbs onto Rebecca Tanner.

***

This was a nightmare.

Rebecca leaned back against the oak tree and shivered. She had been out all night hoping she would find another house or a road.

Instead, all she had found was more forest.

She had run in the wrong direction, and her cellphone GPS refused to work. Nor, could she make any calls - there was no signal.

The crazy woman in the Daisy Dukes had seriously underestimated her. Most people did.

Rebecca had grown up a military brat - her dad was an army drill instructor and she was the only girl in a family with five boys.

She had drawn Daisy Dukes in with her meek act before taking her down.

Only, the blows she inflicted should have knocked the bitch out cold, not just knocked her on her ass.

Daisy Dukes was one tough bitch, and Rebecca hoped she wouldn't run across her again.

Of course, that wasn't going to help poor Bear.

She had him, and God knew what they would do to him.

She had run and left Bear in the clutches of human traffickers, people who had abducted dozens of victims and made them disappear.

But, she hadn't had a choice: she had barely escaped them herself.

The best thing she could do was get to civilization and contact the authorities - not the locals, she needed the state police, maybe the FBI.

She looked around. Every direction in the thick woods looked the same to her. Rebecca's dad had been great at teaching hand to hand combat, but he hadn't bothered teaching her how to survive or navigate in the wilderness.

The people in the farmhouse were most likely searching for her.

She had to keep a clear head and keep moving.

The clear head part, though? That was a problem.

Because, for the last two hours, all she could think about was sex.

It didn't make any sense. Why would her brain fixate on fucking at a time like this? It wasn't normal.

But, her nipples were hard as ice shards, her pussy tingled, and she was literally dripping from her soaked panties.

Had she been drugged? How? She hadn't eaten or drunk anything at that perv Clinton Travers's house.

Rebecca looked nervously from side to side.

Fuck it, she thought. She reached down and pulled her skirt up to her waist.

She touched her soaked, silk panties and a tremor went through her. She slipped a finger beneath her panty crotch.

Her eyes opened wide. She had never been so wet!

Her fingertip brushed her erect clit and she slumped against the tree, knees shaking as her body erupted in an orgasm.

She jammed her middle and ring finger deep inside her clenching pussy as she brought her other hand up to stifle a scream.

Not possible! She thought. It's not possible!

Then she felt a second wave building and she dropped into a squat, legs spread wide as she fucked herself hard with two fingers. This time when she came, she felt her body squirt - something she had read about but never experienced. It wet the ground beneath her.

Her mind was a chaos of erotic thought - Bear fucking her, sharing Bear with Daisy Dukes, hands all over her, probing her.

She dropped the hand from her mouth and mauled her breasts as the tremors in her body subsided.

She dropped to her hands and knees, panting like an animal.

"Have to stop! Have to stop!" She hissed through clenched teeth. She struggled to her feet.

Morning mist fell all around her.

A moment later, she lay down in the wet grass, legs spread wide, and began rubbing out another delicious cum.

***

Heather watched the pretty reporter pleasuring herself on the camera hidden in the tree above her. "She's a bitch, but she's a hot bitch."

"You'll need to retrieve her at some point," Alex said. "You want Jason and me to go get her?"

"Naah, I got plans," Heather said. "Besides, I put off the milking this morning per your request. They'll be hurting soon."

"Okay, if you're sure." Alex led Jason to a door on the far side of the room.

"Seriously?" Jason said. "All this shit going on and we're milking cows?"

Alex laughed. "They really don't like being called that." He opened the door.

Jason looked inside. "Holy shit..."

"You say that a lot," Alex said.

The room beyond was about thirty feet on a side. The floor was padded and the room was warm.

Fifteen women lounged naked on the cushioned floor.

They looked at him with half-lidded eyes.

The women were beautiful, none over the age of forty. Some tall, some short, some medium, and of all ethnicities.

And, all with identical, huge breasts that made Gwen's look small. Their thick, erect nipples were clamped shut with black, plastic clips.

A platinum blonde put her arms around Alex's neck. "H.. Hi, Alex," she whispered sleepily.

Alex smiled and embraced the sleepy blonde. "Regina? I didn't know you were back."

"Mmm, hmm," she mumbled. She rubbed her crotch against Alex's. "Last... night."

The woman had a tattooed barcode on her left buttock.

Looking around, Jason saw that all of them were tattooed the same way.

Jason felt a hand cup his erection through his jeans.

A brunette with short hair smiled up at him from the floor. "Hi."

Jason smiled. "Hi."

She held out her hand and Jason helped her to her feet.

The brunette was all boobs, like the other women in the room.

"That's Patsy. Physicist from... MI... MIT?" Regina said. "Met last night. Nice tongue."

Patsy laughed and leaned against Jason, pressing her mountainous breasts against him. "You know. I never ate pussy till I came here. God, I was stupid."

Jason looked from Regina to Patsy. Regina seemed dopey as shit, but Patsy just looked stoned.

Alex laughed, picking up on what Jason had noticed. "IQ. The smarter they are, the more IQ they retain. Patsy is a genius..."

"Theoretical particle physicist," Patsy whispered. She was rubbing Jason's length through his pants. "God, how big is this?"

"Please milk us. I hurt," Regina whined.

"In a second, hun, I promise," Alex said. "Regina is CEO of one of the biggest pharmaceutical firms on earth - she's no dummy either. That's why the two of them are able to make complete sentences."

Jason did a double take. "A particle physicist and a CEO?! And, you did this to them?"

"Relax. It's temporary. They'll leave here as 'normal' double D cups." Alex kissed Regina's cute upturned nose.

"Not until after vacation is over, though," Patsy laughed.

Jason shook his head. "You mean they're here of their own free will?"

Alex laughed. "Of course. They're all destined for Professional Caste..."

"Then why..."

"They're also in high stress jobs, Jason. All these women jumped at the chance to take a week's vacation where they are incapable of worrying about anything. They have kinky sex for a week with no strings attached. Plus, they leave with the best boob jobs on earth." Alex held Regina's waist in his hands. "Most come back, don't they, Regina?"

She giggled and snuggled against him. "And coming and coming and... ooo, please Alex. I need some relief."

"Sure." He looked at the other women in the room. "Milking time, ladies."

They made their way to a set of double doors on one side of the room.

Patsy clung to Jason as they followed behind Alex and Regina.

"They need milking once every twelve hours, or it starts to hurt," Alex said.

"What the hell do you do with all the breast milk?" Jason asked.

Alex laughed. "Ambrosia, kid. They produce Ambrosia - and we use that by the gallon. Where did you think it came from? We're taking over the worled, can't do it with just us making the Ambrosia. Hucows - they're the future."

***

Back at the house, Gwen opened the curtain that covered the cell as Lisa unstrapped the dazed cheerleader, Kathy.

Inside the cell, the brunette, Hailey, whimpered. "Oh, God, what did you do to her?"

"Cocksuckers!" Mikaela yelled beside her.

Gwen laughed. "You say that like it's a bad thing, you silly bitch. Don't you like cock?"

Lisa giggled as she undid the last strap on the still motionless Kathy.

Gwen leaned over and kissed Kathy's cheek. "It will take her a while to recover, let's see what other mischief we can get into."