Transformations - The Farm Ch. 04

Story Info
Rebecca is seduced. Mary plays. Diane is milked.
12.9k words
4.7
52.1k
27

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, comments welcome!

———————————————-

Akimi Maru shrugged her new jugs into a white lace bra. It closed in the front, and she honestly couldn't wait until she could amaze some guy by unhooking it and letting those beauties tumble free! She was horny as fuck, which was evidently her new norm. She fumbled with the closure.

"Here, let me," Gwen said as she took the plastic clip and slid it deftly together. "Perfect."

Akimi smiled. I'm totally brain fucked, she thought.

And, she really didn't care.

"You know, they will find the control crystals you inserted in my body when I got here," Akimi said. "They've removed them from the last five operatives that got in here. They'll remove mine too."

Mistress nodded. "I know. We expect that." She began buttoning Akimi's silk blouse. "I'm sorry. I wager they won't remove them near as comfortably as we installed them. But, hopefully they won't realize we've switched out your glass eye."

"I hope not. It won't be pretty if they do - they'll probably vivisect me. Try to figure out how you got inside my head."

Gwen sighed and caressed her face. "If you get scared, even for an instant? Run. Fuck the mission. We want you back, Akimi. To hell with the information."

Akimi smiled. "Yes, Mistress. It's funny, nobody ever gave me that order."

"We're not about sacrifice. We want you, Akimi. The mission comes second. You come first."

Akimi jumped up abruptly and kissed her.

Gwen smiled.

Akimi looked at the floor. "I'm sorry, Mistress. I should have asked first."

Gwen took her delicate chin in her hand and tilted her face up. "Never. You kiss me anytime you like. You are loved, Akimi." She hugged her tight.

Alex put his hand on Gwen's shoulder.

"Oh, Alex, I don't know. Maybe we should keep her here."

"Whatever you want," Alex whispered.

"No!" Akimi said. "I can do it. I'm a good agent, Mistress. I was top of my class. They will never suspect me."

Gwen wiped away a tear. "Promise me? Anything makes you nervous, you leave. Run to the Cuban embassy if you have to. But, come home."

"I will, I promise, Mistress." She slipped on her heels.

Alex kissed her cheek. "Okay, once more: what are your orders?"

"I go back and tell them I saw nothing out of the ordinary, just a high class spa for the uber rich. I give them the recording. I'll be debriefed, of course. They'll be looking for signs I've been brainwashed, but I can beat any lie detector they throw at me - they trained me! After a few weeks, I'll start looking through files, anything above top secret. Weapons systems, covert ops against the Church, and I'll be looking for information we can use to blackmail the higher ups."

Alex smiled. "Good."

The blonde woman who stayed near the back, Rebecca, was staring at her. "Doesn't it bother you? I mean, you're committing treason."

"No, I'm not."

"You're spying against the US government. That's treason."

Akimi laughed. "I'm saving the world. That's a higher calling."

"Fuck," Rebecca said. "You people are unbelievable."

***

Lisa stared at the woman who had once been Mary.

Her hair had been cropped short and dyed platinum blonde. She was lying on her back on the operating table. Mary looked a decade younger, maybe more. Her breasts were enormous, and she was taller!

She was also tattooed. The word 'WHORE' was tattooed right at her neckline along with other profanity across her torso.

But, the most disturbing change was her attitude - she was relaxed and laid back. Very different from the Mary of a few hours ago.

"What did Gwen do to you?" Lisa asked.

"Shit you wouldn't believe," Mary said with a laugh.

Lisa shook her head. "She told me she wouldn't. She lied. Why would she..."

"Calm down," Mary said. "I wanted it."

Lisa rolled her eyes. "No, we can make you want it."

"I know you can. I know what you did to Stan. That wasn't what she did to me, Lisa."

Lisa took a step back. "How did you know?"

"Gwen told me. It's okay. I forgive you. And, I think he would have wanted it given time. He was always effeminate." She looked at Jason. "I'm sorry, honey, but he wasn't exactly a bull, your Dad."

"It's okay, Mom." He was trying not to look at her.

"Come here, Lisa," Mary said.

Lisa stood beside the table.

"Lift the sheet. But, I want you to know, I wanted this. Okay?" Mary said.

Lisa lifted the sheet.

She gasped at the sight of the long, thick futa cock. "Oh... God."

"What is it?" Jason asked.

Lisa moved to the side.

Jason saw and staggered back. "Jesus!"

Mary shrugged. "Sorry, honey. Dad's a tranny and Mom's a futanari. You'll probably need counseling."

He shook his head and walked back to the steps.

Belynda held his hand.

Mary looked at Lisa and smiled. "I... used it. On some girl from downstairs. I... fucked her till she went off like fireworks."

"Really? How was it?"

Mary laughed. "God, Lisa, it's indescribable. I never understood what it was like for a man, but, Jesus, it's unbelievable. I felt so powerful."

Lisa smiled and then hid the expression.

"No, Lisa, sweetie, it's okay to be happy for me."

"Mary, are you sure?"

She smiled and nodded. "I would never want to go back." She looked down her body as her cock slowly began to rise. "Go on," Mary whispered. "You know you want to."

Lisa sighed. Then she reached down and stroked the veined shaft. "God, it's beautiful."

Mary laughed. "I gotta say, I'm growing fond of it."

Lisa grasped the base and lifted it, exposing the delicate pink pussy beneath. "Glad you still have this."

Mary licked her lips. "Prove it."

Lisa looked over her shoulder at Jason.

"He has to get over it. We all have to get over it, Lisa."

Lisa moaned. She leaned down and gently tongued Mary's wet slit, drawing her tongue up to the thick cock. She slid up and up, tonguing her way to the thick, purple head.

"Mmm, yes, baby, just like that!" Mary groaned.

Lisa kissed the tip and then slathered it with her tongue. She licked her way down once again to Mary's slit and pushed her tongue into her moist depths.

Mary rocked her hips up. "Suck me! Lisa! Please!"

Lisa laughed. She positioned the thick cock at her lips and moaned as she slid it into her mouth.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck, yes!"

Lisa slid down and down, letting the head push into her throat.

She looked over to find Jason staring.

He started to turn away, but Belynda stopped him. She said something. He turned back to watch as Belynda knelt down and unzipped his jeans, freeing his stiffening cock.

Lisa smiled, seeing Belynda kneeling, naked, her heart shaped ass like a bronze statue's as she deepthroated the son while she deepthroated the mother.

"God, Lisa! Yes!"

Lisa reached up and stroked Mary's big breasts as she sucked her futa cock.

The woman was thrusting her hips, trying hard to fuck Lisa's mouth.

"Please, baby, come up here, I need you!" Mary begged.

Lisa laughed and climbed onto the operating table. She raised her rubber skirt to her waist, exposing her bare pussy. She straddled Mary, but then the older woman took control.

She positioned her hard cock against Lisa's nether lips and thrust, impaling her on the big cock.

"Aiggh!" Lisa cried out as the huge cock filled her. "Just like... oh, God, just like Jason's!"

Lisa was in heaven as Mary pawed at her breasts, popping open the clasp and setting them free.

The empty operating table beside them creaked.

Belynda was leaning over the other table, facing Lisa and smiling.

Jason was behind her, his jeans discarded.

He thrust forward.

"Ay, si, mi amor."

He was balls deep in her ass, his balls slapping against her swollen pussy.

Beneath Lisa, Mary groaned, "Never... dreamed it... would be like this?"

Lisa was breathing hard. She shook her head. "So... good..."

Mary laughed and rolled, putting Lisa on her back.

Mary's thick cock was still firmly in place as she came up on her feet. She spun Lisa around so that she lay crossways on the table. Her head hung off the edge of the table.

She watched Belynda's beautiful smile as Mary pounded into her.

Lisa wrapped her long legs around Mary's waist.

"Tell me you want my cock, Lisa," Mary whispered.

"God, yes! I want your big, beautiful cock! Mary, I love you!" Lisa screamed back.

"Fuck, going to..." Mary said as her movements became short and stiff.

"Yes! Cum in me! Oh, God, Mary, fill me up!"

Jason groaned and pulled his cock out of Belynda's ass.

The beautiful amazon jumped off the table and knelt in front of him, jacking his cock and aiming it at her face.

Jason erupted, coating her face and breasts in cum.

At the same time, Mary laughed and her futa cock began to throb inside Lisa's pussy.

She felt it spurt inside her, and she ground her crotch against Mary, wanting it deep inside.

***

The threesome of Alex, Gwen, and Rebecca stood outside the barn and watched as Akimi Maru drove her white Tesla slowly down the gravel drive.

Alex squeezed Gwen's hand. "It will be okay."

Gwen watched until she could no longer see Akimi's smiling face.

Then she laid her head on Alex's shoulder. "Tell me again. Tell me we had to send her out."

"We did, my love. What she's doing is vital."

Rebecca looked at Gwen and shook her head. "Really? You honestly want to stand here and try to tell me you are that upset? You barely know that woman. Is this just an act for my benefit? Because, you can forget it - I'm not buying it. You're crazy sociopaths, the lot of you."

Gwen recoiled as if she had been slapped. The shock soon disappeared, and she stared into Rebecca's eyes. "The Akimi Maru who came here? No, I didn't know her. Not Really." She pointed down the drive as the Tesla disappeared in the treelined curve. "But, that Akimi Maru? The one who just left? I made her. She's not some robot. She's part of me, and she's taking a little piece of my soul with her. She's brave and she's noble and, goddamn it, I love her!" Tears streamed down her cheeks and she wiped them away. "Yes, I'm a sociopath, Miss Tanner. I've done dark things you can't even fathom, but I love. And, everything I do is to save this world."

Rebecca swallowed and looked away. A moment later, she sighed. "You people keep saying that - you're saving the world?"

"We are," Alex said. "You don't understand, I know. But, we are."

Rebecca stood straighter. "Then make me understand - not with your mind tricks. Explain it to me."

Gwen nodded. "Okay, Rebecca. Come with us."

Alex and Gwen walked hand in hand toward the farmhouse.

Rebecca watched for a moment, and then followed.

They climbed the stairs to the porch.

Gwen went inside first, and Alex held the door for Rebecca.

She stepped inside and Gwen turned abruptly, inches from her.

"Sleep," Gwen said.

Rebecca's eyes rolled back in her head, and she fell back into Alex's arms.

***

Diane Krantz lay on her side on the padded floor.

Patsy was lying behind her, an arm draped across her tummy. Her body was warm and soft against Diane's back.

Regina was lying on her side facing Diane, gently stroking Diane's short, black hair. Regina smiled, her full red lips inches from Diane's.

All around them, the orgy continued. Moans and groans, laughs, cries of orgasm. This was the ambient music provided by the women they shared the room with.

Diane shifted and a dull ache in her big breasts caused her to wince.

Regina smiled weakly in sympathy. "Titties starting to hurt?"

Diane shifted more and the ache subsided slightly. "Yes. Is that normal?"

Regina nodded. "You need to express."

"Huh?"

"Express. Lact... lactate? Is that the word?"

"Lactate? You mean like breast milk?!" Diane's eyes grew wide.

Regina laughed. "Of course, silly. Our titties make Am... Ambrosia? I think they call it that."

"They... they never said anything about that!" Diane started to panic. Lactation? They never said she would lactate!

"Oh, don't worry. Just for the week. When your titties get smaller, you'll stop," Regina soothed. "It doesn't hurt when they milk you. It actually feels..."

"Wonderful," Patsy whispered behind her and snuggled closer.

"It makes you cum," Regina added.

"Really?" Diane asked.

"Mmm, hmm," Patsy whispered in her ear.

"They use the Ambrosia for something. Experiments of some kind," Regina said. "You ache when it is close to time for milking."

A wave of pain went through her immense breasts. "Ow, how... long until..."

"At least another two hours. You'll feel ready to burst by then."

"Oh, God, I feel that way now!" Diane groaned.

Patsy licked her ear, sending shivers down Diane's spine. "Fucking helps." She reached down and gently stroked Diane's clit.

"Unnh," Diane ground her crotch against Patsy's fingers. "How can I be... horny again? I feel like I have fucked non-stop since I got here!"

Patsy laughed and slid her middle finger into Diane's pussy. "Sex drive. Amped up. Don't you like it?"

Diane licked her lips. "Of course, but..."

"Shh, stop thinking. Just enjoy," Regina whispered. She stroked Diane's clamped nipples.

"Ooo," Diane whined. The ache in her tits combined with the erotic touch of her two new girlfriends was driving her body insane.

It felt like she was gushing lube from her twat.

Patsy laughed. "She squirted, Regina! She didn't even cum, just squirted." She held her fingers in front of Diane's face.

The clear liquid dripped from Patsy's fingers.

Regina opened her mouth and sucked the fingers clean.

Then she smiled and ground her lips against Diane's, making her taste her own juices.

Delicious! Her pussy clenched and throbbed.

Regina pulled her lips from Diane's. But an instant later, Patsy was pushing her tongue deep inside Diane's mouth.

Regina giggled. "God, doesn't she taste good?"

"Mmm," Patsy moaned into Diane's mouth, her tongue pushing deep.

Regina returned to stroking Diane's nipples. "Don't worry, Diane. We'll make you feel all better."

Diane let them roll her onto her back.

Patsy's lips remained glued to hers, as Regina slid down between Diane's legs and began to gently kiss and lick her cunt.

Heaven, Diane thought. I'm in heaven!

***

An hour later, Patsy had gotten up, leaving Diane and Regina to snuggle in the tangle of moaning women.

"8467... come on, think!" Patsy was squatting in front of a door at the far end of the hucow 'orgy' room.

Diane giggled. Patsy's ass was a darling heart shape, and, from behind with her legs spread, it was absolutely gorgeous. Why didn't I ever notice how beautiful women are before? Diane thought. "Patsy? What are you doing?"

Patsy waved her hands. "Shh! I almost have it. Goddamn it, think!"

Suddenly she clenched her fists. "Yes!" She reached out and tapped a code into the keypad on the door. "84675! Take that hucow brain!"

The door buzzed and clicked. It yawned open and Patsy was knocked on her shapely ass by a naked man who burst into the room and dropped on top of her.

She went into gales of laughter as he maneuvered his long, thick shaft between her wide spread legs.

She bent her head back and smiled upside down at Diane. "Girl can't live on cooch alone. I need some meat!"

The dazed looking man between her legs thrust with his hips and sank balls deep into Patsy who went into a fit of giggles.

Men were pouring through the door, climbing over top of each other to get to the women.

A tall man with brown hair stepped over women who were desperately trying to pull him down. He was making straight toward where Diane was reclining on Regina's lap.

His cock was already half hard and he was jerking it as he smiled down at her.

"Chas, Diane. Diane, Chas," Regina laughed.

"Umm, Hi..."

He dove between her thighs, his lips finding her clit and sucking it in.

Regina chuckled. "Hey, she's had enough tongue. Give it to her the right way!"

"What?" Diane mumbled. "No, I don't even know..."

"Of course you don't know him, silly. That's what makes it fun!" Regina laughed. She leaned down and kissed her.

Diane felt her knees being spread by strong hands.

And, then he was on top of her, lips tugging on one of her nipple clamps as his cock slid deep inside her.

"Ooo! Fuck!" Diane squealed as Regina sat up and stroked the man's hair.

"Isn't he pretty? He's my favorite... although..."

Diane was jostled as a man snatched Regina away and carried her away on his strong, broad shoulders.

Regina blew her a kiss as she was hauled into the corner.

A moment later, Regina was on her knees taking the stranger's cock doggy style.

Chas raised his head from her tingling nipple and smiled.

"Can you talk?" Diane asked as he began to thrust inside her.

He shook his head.

Diane bit her lip, and then threw her head back and laughed. "Good! Just fuck me."

She locked her legs around his thrusting hips.

***

Rebecca blinked and sat up. She was sitting at the kitchen table. She could smell something cooking. "Huh? What happened?"

Gwen knelt beside her. "You fainted. You poor thing, you haven't had anything to eat since yesterday."

Rebecca stared into Gwen's sparkling eyes. "Fainted?"

Gwen touched her hand. "Yes. Alex carried you here. You've been face down on the table."

Rebecca's mind cleared and she jumped in the seat. "Oh, fuck! What did you do to me?!"

Gwen laughed and shook her head. "Nothing. I promise. I didn't touch your mind at all."

Rebecca was shivering. "You're... telling me the truth?"

Gwen nodded. "Yes. Your will is intact. No mind games."

Alex brought a plate from the stove. He set it in front of her along with a glass of orange juice.

On the plate was a delicate omelet with mushrooms, cheese, and green onions.

"Hope you like onions."

"Yes, they're fine." Rebecca's mouth watered. Was Gwen telling her the truth? Did she really faint from hunger? She picked up the fork.

And, then she stopped and stared at the omelet.

Gwen laughed. "Oh, for heaven's sake! It's not drugged, Rebecca. Just eggs and cream and cheese and veggies. The orange juice isn't spiked either."

"How do I know?" Rebecca asked and searched the woman's eyes.

"Rebecca, if I wanted to violate you, I wouldn't need drugs. Now eat." Gwen stood up and leaned back in Alex's arms. "He's a great cook. One of his many talents." She laughed.

Rebecca sighed and began eating. The eggs and the juice were gone in no time.

She really had been starving.

"There? See? No drugs." Gwen said. She stroked Rebecca's hair.

Rebecca started to pull away, but the warmth from the woman was contagious. She allowed Gwen to stroke her hair. "So, what now?" Rebecca asked.

"It's late, we were going to bed." Alex kissed Gwen's neck.

"Oh, okay..."

Gwen stared at her expectantly.

"What?" Rebecca asked.

"Are you coming?"

Rebecca stared at her. "To bed? With the two of you?"

Gwen laughed. "Yes, Rebecca. With the two of us."

Alex snickered. "Stop it, you're scaring her."

"Why? I don't think she's as hung up as she seems."

"Uh, yeah," Rebecca stammered. "I think I'll pass for tonight. Not that it isn't tempting, you know, getting jiggy with a couple of physically enhanced human traffickers? But, I'm kind of beat."

"Okay, suit yourself. We'll just chain you in the basement," Gwen said with a slight smile.

"What?"

"You heard me. What? You're still our captive, no matter how pleasantly we treat you. So, you can come upstairs and sleep on the bed or go downstairs and sleep on the floor. In chains."