Transformations - The Farm Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to be the first whoremaster to die from exhaustion."

Gwen and Rebecca rolled off him and into each other's arms.

"Fine," Gwen said. "We'll just see to our own needs. We are the superior gender, what with multiple orgasms."

"Yeah," Rebecca laughed. "We can just cum and cum."

"He's pathetic really," Gwen said.

"I swear to God, if I could lift my aching balls right now," Alex groaned.

Gwen laughed. "Oh, go back to sleep, cry baby."

"Thank you, I will." He closed his eyes and left them to giggle among themselves.

Rebecca watched him until his breathing became steady. "He really is wonderful."

"He's easy to love."

"So are you," Rebecca said. "Which is totally strange to me. I wasn't bi before, and now..."

"You love me just like you love him?" Gwen said.

"I do, I really do," she lay down on the pillow facing Gwen. "Is that part of it? Falling in love with him means I fall in love with you too?"

"Yes. Morpheus designed us for polyamory. Alex is our connection. You love me and I love you. We're wives and he's our husband. But, I like to think you would have fallen for me anyway. I certainly did for you."

Rebecca thought about it. "Hey, does that mean we could end up with another husband?"

"Sure. We could. But," she nodded at the sleeping giant. "He's not bi. Not even a little."

Rebecca smiled. "Couldn't you... wiggle your nose or something?"

Gwen laughed. "No. Once you've been transformed, you can't be mind controlled. I can't even see inside your mind, remember?"

"Well, that sucks."

Gwen tapped her finger on Rebecca's nose. "You do understand you can fuck anyone you want, right?"

"I... I never thought about that."

"We're free, Rebecca. The harem is like a safe place where you are always loved, but you can play and experiment. I do, Alex does." She caressed Rebecca's face. "Whoremasters, Whores, White Witches, and Professional Caste? We are unbound, Rebecca. We can do anything we want. Total freedom."

Rebecca kissed her fingers. "Hey, you don't have to sell me anymore. I'm all in, Gwen."

Gwen nodded. "I know that. I just want you to understand..."

"I understand. Really. We're doing evil for all the right reasons. I trust you, Gwen. Completely."

Gwen laughed. "Yeah, well, I've done quite a lot of evil. But, there's something I'm going to fix right now." She reached over to the nightstand and retrieved her cellphone. She pushed a button on the screen and held the phone to her ear. "Hey, you awake? Good. Come to the harem. We need to talk."

She set the phone back on the nightstand.

"Why does your phone work and mine wouldn't?"

"Company phone - everything not belonging to the Church is blocked."

Rebecca laughed. "So, I had no chance whatsoever - when I tried to escape by running into the woods?"

Gwen caressed her cheek. "No, darling. You couldn't have escaped. Once you're ours, you're ours forever."

Rebecca leaned her face closer. "Mmm, you know a few hours ago, that would have sounded ominous. Now... it just makes me hot."

Gwen kissed her. "Good. It should." She pulled Rebecca close. "God, I love you so much. I'm so glad he started seeing reason. I love his muscled ass, but we're meant to be a group, not a couple. We've outgrown that."

There was a knock on the bedroom door.

Gwen smiled. "Okay, now whatever happens, don't say or do anything, okay?"

Rebecca frowned. "What's going on?"

"I'm fixing something I did a while back. Something I've regretted everyday since."

Rebecca started to ask something.

Gwen put a finger to her lips. "Trust me."

Rebecca smiled and nodded. Trust was the word of the day, and even if the dream god hadn't told her to trust Gwen, she would have anyway.

"Come in," Gwen said.

The door opened and Heather walked in, already dressed in her Daisy Dukes and cowboy boots.

She saw Rebecca and frowned. Her loathing was like a beam of pure hate pouring out of her eyes.

But, Rebecca's reaction was far different. It hit her like a freight train: Warmth, attraction, lust.

And, complete, unconditional love.

Rebecca teared up and she gasped.

Gwen squeezed her hand. "I know. Just hold it in. Just for a minute," she whispered.

"What's up, Gwen?" Heather asked.

"I just wanted to talk. Rebecca is part of the coven now. Alex finally gave in."

"How wonderful," Heather said sarcastically.

Alex stirred. He opened his eyes and smiled at Heather. "Hey, honey. Everything okay?"

Heather nodded. "Yeah. Gwen just wanted to..."

"Alex, do you remember when we transformed Heather?" Gwen interrupted.

Alex smiled. "Yeah, when we were selling the horses. She answered our ad."

Gwen smiled at Rebecca. "She came here, and it was totally innocent on our part, you understand? We just wanted to sell off the horses - we didn't have the time for this to be an actual farm."

Heather smiled. "They were beautiful. I kept one, Samson. I ride everyday."

Gwen nodded at Heather. "Heather was so beautiful even before she was transformed. Tall and lanky, rodeo girl with that wonderful accent. And, it turned out she was a genius as well. Alex and I just fell in love on the spot."

Heather blushed.

"So, we transformed her. Gave her a home."

Heather looked at her feet. "I love you guys."

"She should have been part of our harem, shouldn't she, Alex?"

Alex sighed. "Yeah. It's my fault. I'm sorry. Heather, honey, I love you whether you're bound to me or not. You know that?"

Heather shook her head. "No, no, it's okay. I mean you weren't ready..."

Gwen smiled. "I told you we would give you processed Ambrosia. That you wouldn't be bound to anyone. Remember?"

Heather nodded. "Guys, it's okay. I'm not jealous of... her."

"I lied," Gwen said.

Heather and Alex both stared at her.

"What?" Heather finally asked.

Gwen looked at Alex. "Are you in love with Heather, Alex?"

"Huh? Of course..."

"And, I mean you love Lisa and Sugar Tits and Demona, but it's different, right? You're not in love with them?"

Alex's brow furrowed.

"But, you're in love with Heather. Just like you're in love with Rebecca and I?"

"What did you do?" Alex asked.

Gwen looked at Heather and smiled. "I knew that one day he would regret not binding you to him, Heather." Gwen climbed naked out of the bed. She crossed the floor to Heather and took her hand. "So, I did what was necessary. I put a block on your mind so you wouldn't feel the binding, and then I gave you Alex's cum. Unprocessed."

"You... you mean?"

"You belong with us. Our coven. You always have," Gwen whispered.

Tears welled in Heather's eyes. "But, I... I don't feel."

"The block. It's still in place. Waiting on me to turn it off with the key phrase." Gwen wiped away Heather's tear. "You'll feel it just like Rebecca feels it for you, don't you, Rebecca?"

Rebecca finally let it out. "God, yes! Heather, when you walked in the room. I... I felt like I was going to burst."

Heather blinked in astonishment.

Alex laughed. "Gwen. I don't know what to say."

Gwen smiled and looked into Heather's eyes. "I do. Welcome home, Heather. Welcome to your coven. We love you. Forever."

The cowgirl swooned as the key phrase swept away the mental block. Her legs turned to rubber.

Gwen caught her gracefully, supporting her in a loving embrace. "I've got you. We've got you. Forever, Heather."

Alex jumped out of the bed, wrapping them both in a hug.

Rebecca was trembling.

Gwen looked over her shoulder. "Well, are you just going to sit there?"

Rebecca leaped out of bed and let herself be squeezed into Alex's embrace.

***

A few minutes later, former enemies stood soaping each other in the big shower.

The fragrant smelling soap slid down their bodies as their hands stroked and massaged each other in the warm steam.

"I never would have guessed my day was going to start like this," Heather said.

Rebecca kissed her. "Still hate me?"

Heather winced. "Only when I breathe," she giggled as she touched her tender ribs.

Rebecca sighed. "I am so sorry. I'll never forgive myself."

"Hey, yes you will. I forgive you. How could you know how this would turn out?"

Rebecca knelt down and kissed the black bruise that ran across Heather's stomach and ribs. She looked up. "I will never hurt you again."

Heather winked down at her. "Wanna make it up to me?"

Rebecca laughed. She kissed her way down Heather's flat abs to her hairless mound.

"Mmm," Heather said and she spread her legs slightly.

Rebecca tongued the brunette's clit drawing a contented sigh from her wife.

Wife. It was so strange to think about. Rebecca Tanner, up and coming reporter, was now married to a man and two women. What did you call that? If a 'throuple' was a threesome, what was a foursome? A 'fourple'? A 'quadrouple'?

Wonderful, she thought. You call it wonderful.

She kissed and sucked Heather's thick clit as the cowgirl moaned over the sound of the shower.

Something salty and creamy leaked onto her tongue.

"Oops! Sorry, I fucked Bear before I came up here. Sorry about the cum."

Rebecca laughed. "Mmm, never apologize about cum. I've developed a craving for spunk over the last twenty-four hours."

Heather pulled Rebecca to her feet. "Well, don't bogart all that stuff. I like cum too, you know?"

Rebecca laughed and mashed her mouth against Heather's. She pushed the thick cum into Heather's mouth.

"Hey, you two want to move it?" Alex said as he leaned in the shower. "I smell pancakes cooking downstairs."

Heather and Rebecca clutched each other and laughed. "Some honeymoon. Our husband and wife are more concerned about their stomachs than our pussies," Heather chuckled.

"Oh, don't you worry. Tonight Gwen and I are going to rock your worlds. Now, get a move on, you tramps."

Rebecca threw a bar of soap at him, which he caught and tossed back.

"Great, now I got soap on my hands," Alex grunted as he closed the shower door and left.

Rebecca and Heather giggled like schoolgirls and returned to their kiss.

***

It's like a family, Gwen thought as she stood in the entry to the farmhouse kitchen.

Mary and Hailey stood at the stove, flipping pancakes.

"Like this?" Hailey asked.

"Perfect. You're getting the hang of it," Mary said.

The scene would have looked wholesome... except Hailey was wearing a pair of thong panties and high heels under her apron, and Mary was wearing a short skirt not quite long enough to cover her half erect futanari cock.

Bear was staring at the foursome of Heather, Rebecca, Gwen, and Alex. He looked confused.

Jason, Belynda, and Lisa sat side by side at the table, whispering conspiratorially.

Mikaela was smiling at Gwen from the seat to the left of Jason and Lisa.

Beside her, Karen was still studying the computer tablet.

"No tablets at the table," Gwen said.

"But..."

"No, 'buts', young lady. The kitchen table is for eating," Gwen said with a smile.

"Yes, mistress," the girl pouted.

Gwen then stared directly at Lisa.

The beautiful White Witch was wearing a blue track suit.

"Lisa. That's unacceptable."

"Huh?" Lisa asked.

"They don't call us White Witches because we're pure. We wear white. Always."

"Oh, I just thought..."

"Thought what? That just because you're beautiful and sweet you could not follow the rules?"

Mikaela snickered.

Gwen looked at her. "What are you laughing at? That cheerleader uniform is hardly White Witch material either."

"But... I'm not a White Witch yet."

"No, but you might as well start dressing the part. Both of you, come with me. Downstairs. Now."

"Gosh, Gwen, can't we eat first?" Lisa mumbled.

"Now, young lady. You may be taller than me, but it won't stop me from spanking your cute ass."

Jason laughed.

Alex looked at him in horror and shook his head. "Best thing to do when the White Witches are talking is keep your lip zipped, Junior."

Jason nodded quickly and looked at the table. "Point taken."

There was a knock at the door, which made Gwen happy because she was afraid she would break down and laugh before the distraction.

"I'll get it," Alex said.

Lisa and Mikaela got up, looking a little nervous.

There was a loud commotion from the front porch. "Put me down, ya big ape!"

Rebecca jumped.

Heather laughed. "It's okay. It's a friend."

A few seconds later, a skinny goth woman wearing a pink nurse's outfit came down the hall. "Okay, which one of you bitches is hurt?"

Gwen turned and smiled. "Hi, Demona, I was wondering when you were going to show up."

"Hi, gorgeous," Doctor Demona leaned up and kissed Gwen's lips. "Get control of your ape of a husband. I don't like getting manhandled."

"Liar," Alex laughed from behind her.

"Okay, well, maybe by you. And Ray. And... Jason! Baby! You look great!" Demona laughed and pointed. "Fuck, you and Lisa filled out great." She looked at Mary. "Who's the hot ass futa?"

"This is Mary, my mom," Jason said. "And, Belynda."

"Hola, senorita, muy bella." Demona winked. "Hey, Mary, lift the skirt and let me look."

Mary grinned and lifted the skirt slowly revealing her thick, veined cock.

"Is that Formula 1?" Demona asked.

"Formula 2!" Karen said, her voice cracking. She jumped to her feet. "Dr. Demona? I've been reading all your notes. You're amazing! I mean, the recombinant DNA work alone is pure genius. I love you!" Karen's eyes grew big as saucers and she clapped a hand over her mouth.

Demona stared at her for a moment. "Yeah, back at ya, kid."

Karen turned red with embarrassment.

Gwen held back a laugh. "You have to excuse Karen. She has a teensy nerd crush. She wants to be a doctor, like you."

"That so?"

Karen shook her head. "Oh, God, no! Not like you! I mean you're like a medical goddess! I just want to be a tiny bit like you."

"Uh, huh. Okay." Demona turned to Gwen. "Who's hurt?" She looked at Heather. "Never mind. I see. What the fuck, Calamity Jane? Did a mule kick you?"

"No, Rebecca did."

"What a bitch," Demona said as she knelt in front of Heather and gently pressed on the massive bruise. "That hurt?"

"Fuck yes!" Heather hissed.

"I.. I didn't mean to hurt her," Rebecca said.

Gwen nodded at her. "This is..."

"Rebecca Tanner, yeah, I know. I watch WNYC. I've rubbed a few out watching you on the late news," Demona said as she gently probed the bruise.

"Huh?"

"Diddled myself. Masturbated. You're fucking hot." Demona looked up at her sternly. "We don't hurt each other. You understand that, right?"

Heather gasped. "Unnh! No. She didn't mean to. It was before, when she was a normal. She was just afraid."

Demona looked from Heather to Rebecca and back again. "Well, fuck me. So Gwen removed that block? About goddamn time." She looked over her shoulder at Alex. "Finally got a coven of four now, stud?"

"Yes."

"Good. Fucking unnatural being a monogamous whoremaster. Oxymoron. Like fucking 'jumbo shrimp'." Demona stood up and sighed. She turned and looked over at the kitchen table. "Kimberly? Karla? Whatever the fuck your name is?"

"Karen. My name is Karen."

"I don't give a fuck. Get over here."

Karen slid out from behind the table and ran to Demona.

"What do you make of this?" Demona asked pointing at the massive bruise on Heather.

"Uh, I'm not a doctor."

"No shit, Sherlock. Give it your best shot."

"Well... a subdural hematoma?"

"Yeah, what else?"

"Internal bleeding?"

"Yes," Demona said. She looked up at Heather. "Feel pressure in your stomach?"

"Yeah, it's nothing."

"That pressure is peritonitis. Your iron hard muscle tone is holding that pressure in, but it's still there." She looked over her shoulder at Alex. "Good goddamn thing I got here this morning. By tonight, your coven would have gone from four members back down to three."