Transformations - The Farm Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled at her.

She turned and looked down at Rebecca. "So, that's your choice, Rebecca. Go back to the world and wait for the inevitable, slave away for what you desperately want, but which will not last if it comes at all."

Gwen held out her hand. "Or, take my hand. I will make you immortal, I will love you until the end of time. You will be safe in the coming storm. Young and beautiful forever. You will have your fame, your recognition. Maybe even your Pulitzer. And, when the dust settles, you will be a part of the Professional Caste with all the benefits that go along with it. I promise you love and lust and happiness."

Rebecca stared at the woman's hand.

She looked down.

The buttons of Rebecca's blouse were straining, her breasts threatening to break free, and her skirt felt like it was going to split.

Realization came over Rebecca like a wave. "Oh, Jesus, what the fuck did you do to me?"

"You didn't faint. Downstairs? I put you to sleep with a thought. We carried you downstairs. Everyone helped to undress you. We touched and kissed and caressed your entire body..."

"No."

"Everyone was amazed by you. Your strong muscles, your beautiful face..."

"Goddamn you!"

"We processed you using slow acting meds. Your breasts are going to be a very pert DD, with a tiny waist and beautiful, full hips. You're growing, legs lengthening along with your spine - you'll be almost six feet tall. We changed you inside as well, surely you're feeling the heightened sex drive by now?"

"But... But, you said..."

Gwen loomed over her. "I said I wouldn't brainwash you, and, other than the block, I haven't. I never said I wouldn't make you more beautiful."

The top button of the blouse gave way, falling to the wooden floor and rolling against the bed.

Rebecca sobbed.

"Shh, let me," Gwen whispered. She knelt and gently undid the buttons, letting her big breasts free.

"That's why... you were both staring." Rebecca whispered as Gwen gently cupped her breasts.

"Yes, it was so wonderful, watching you blossom, seeing you transform before our eyes. I cried at one point." Gwen helped her to her feet.

Rebecca was dizzy - she was now several inches taller than when she entered the room.

Gwen reached behind her and zipped the skirt down. It was hard to push them over her hips, but Gwen was gentle and patient, and eventually the skirt pooled around her ankles.

Gwen caressed Rebecca's shoulder and turned her gently.

There was a mirror on the wall behind her.

Rebecca stared at her naked reflection, her new curves fully formed, her legs long and supple. Her tummy was firm and flat.

Gwen turned her around to face her. "I am not lying to you. I love you. I will always love you. And, isn't that all you've ever really wanted? Love? Unconditional love that lasts forever."

Tears rolled down Rebecca's cheeks. "I... I'm so confused."

Gwen nodded and began to cry herself. "I know. Believe me, I know. I promise you happiness and fulfillment and everything your heart could ever desire. Take my hand, Rebecca."

Rebecca searched the woman's eyes, looking for any sign of betrayal.

There was none.

There was only love.

Gwen smiled. "He loves you too. He won't admit it. He thinks he's betraying me. But, he's not." She turned and looked at Alex. "Tell her, Alex. Please."

Alex sighed. "Yes. I love you too, Rebecca. Forever."

Rebecca swallowed. A life filled with love as a monster. No more loneliness. Versus a life of virtue and obscurity.

She reached out and took Gwen's hand. "Yes. God help me. Yes."

***

Chas erupted inside Diane's pussy. How many times now? She had lost count. He would cum, stumble away and drink from a hose that hung down from the ceiling.

A moment later he would return to her, his cock hard once again.

And, he would take her, harder and faster than she had ever experienced.

She was at one with him, with the animal that lived inside her, with the machine that sucked the liquid from her breasts.

All memory of stress was erased from her consciousness. Was this what the Buddhists meant when they said to 'live in the moment'? Or, was this a state of Nirvana far beyond anything they could have achieved?

She dozed for a moment, exhausted but so happy in her orgasmic fog.

"Help her," Heather said.

And, Regina was there, smiling. "Yeah, I know just how you feel." She gently pulled the suction cups from Diane's nipples.

"I... love you," Diane whispered.

Regina smiled and laughed.

"And, Chas! I love Chas!" Her words were slurred, she felt drunk.

The milking frame opened up and Regina helped her stand.

She leaned her head back and looked into Regina's beautiful eyes. "Yes, please."

Regina smiled. "Please what?"

"You know."

Regina nodded.

She bent her head down and kissed Diane. It was loving and tender, Regina's breath was sweet and hot.

"Come on, honey. Bath time."

"Oh, that sounds wonderful!" Diane breathed.

She leaned against Regina as she led her into a steaming shower room.

***

I'm not actually going to do this, Rebecca thought. Am I?

But, she already knew the answer to that question as she stood, Gwen embracing her from behind, big breasts pressed into her back.

And Alex in front of her, his strong, muscled arms embracing them both. His hard cock was pressed against her stomach, stretching all the way up between her now enormous breasts.

His mouth was on hers, and it was the hottest kiss of her life, made even more so by the gentle butterfly kisses on the back of her neck from Gwen.

She was swimming in their combined pheromones, if her lovers were to be believed. Pheromones that she too was now producing.

No longer human. The thought passed through her mind.

She was no longer a human being. Was she more or less?

Fingers running up the inside of her thigh from behind - Gwen, caressing the space between her pussy and anus, sliding forward to caress her now completely bare cunt.

Fingers in front gently massaging her clit - Alex, finding her nubbin with no effort at all. In her life, no man had ever been so knowing, so gentle.

Tears flowed down her cheeks. She was like a bride on her wedding night, but she was also something darker. A monster made of lust.

Gwen was in her mind, gentle fingers of thought caressing her deepest memories. The pleasures and pains of her entire life, replayed. And, in each one, there was Gwen, touching her, holding her. Loving her.

This is what it's like when we make love, Gwen said in her mind. This is what it means to know someone so completely, so freely. And, I am going to give you this forever.

And, then Gwen's mind opened to her.

Startled, Rebecca broke the kiss with Alex.

He smiled at her knowingly: Rebecca was inside Gwen's memories.

Memories of first coming to the farm as a Jehovah's Witness. The abduction, and, slowly, the growing love for Alex. The transformation. The dark desires. Sugar Tits. Donny and Madison. Kimiko. Demonica... those memories gently faded.

A white room. Rebecca saw it clearly. She wanted to go inside.

But, the room whirled away from her.

No, this is the only thing I will deny you, Gwen's voice said in her mind. Not because I want to keep it from you, but because I have to.

The reporter's instincts almost took over. What doesn't she want me to see?

Laughter, in her mind. "No, my darling, I want you to see," she whispered in Rebecca's ear. "But, not yet. Someday."

Alex picked her up and laid her gently on the bed. He knelt between her legs, his tongue gently playing with her clit.

Rebecca moaned as an orgasm washed through her. So fast!

He didn't stop, just kept caressing her with his tongue as the warm waves poured through her body.

Gwen lay down beside her, stroking her hair. "Just relax. It's your wedding night. Let your husband and wife please you."

***

The women stood in the steaming shower room, soaping one another and laughing.

Diane smiled, leaning against the tile wall under the shower as Regina soaped her body. Her fingers gently lathered Diane's labia. "Mmm," Diane moaned.

Regina laughed. "You are so easy to please."

"Yes, I'm learning that," Diane whispered back, she turned, her fingers gently parting the folds of Regina's own pussy. Cum dribbled out around her fingers and feel in long strands on the tiled floor.

"Ooo, lots of cum up there."

"I know," Diane giggled. "Me too. Chas certainly has a lot of it."

Regina nodded, grinding her crotch against Diane's searching fingers. "They... all do. From... the aphrodisiacs."

"Really?" Diane asked as she began to finger fuck Regina with two fingers.

"Oh... yes. The stuff they drank? They... make it from our Ambrosia... oh, God, Diane, I'm going to cum!"

"Cum for me," Diane whispered. She loved the way the big blonde felt as her body began to tremble and shake. Regina's pussy was squeezing her fingers.

Regina groaned with her eyes closed. "Unnh! You're so good. I do too."

"'Too'?"

"I l... love you too!"

Diane laughed as liquid gushed from Regina's squirting pussy.

***

Rebecca squatted on the bed over the huge cock poised at her pussy. It was not, could not, be possible.

Alex was seventeen inches long.

"I... I can't..."

Gwen nodded. "You couldn't have. Not before. He would have hurt you with even two thirds of it inside you. But, we changed you inside, Regina." She knelt beside Regina as she squatted. "Look at his cock. Isn't it amazing?"

"Yes, but, why did they make you that big?" Rebecca asked.

Alex caressed her face. "I'm not a god. I can't imagine Morpheus's reasoning."

Gwen rubbed Rebecca's pussy. She was fully aroused and her juices dripped down on the the thick head. "He made us hyper sexual, not just in our lust, but in our appearance as well. Trust me. Trust us, Rebecca. Just go slow."

"Oh, God," Rebecca whispered as she lowered herself. Even getting the thick head inside was going to be impossible!

Only, it wasn't. She felt her hole stretch wide. "Aiggh!" The plum sized head slid inside along with four inches of veined shaft. "Full! I'm so..."

She dropped almost six inches and screamed.

Her body seemed to shift inside, allowing the invading cock to travel far past what seemed humanly possible.

Instead of hurting, she felt pleasure, as if her entire canal was lined with hyper-sensitive pleasure sensors, which, of course, it was.

"Fuck! Fuck!"

Alex's strong hands were on her hips.

She opened her eyes wide in terror. "What are you doing!? No, you can't."

"Shh, I love you, Rebecca," he groaned.

He pushed her down his shaft until she felt his thick balls pressing against her anus.

She threw back her head and screamed.

His cock felt like it was somewhere in her chest.

"Shh, just stay still. Just for a moment," Alex whispered.

"Why did you do that?" Rebecca sobbed.

Gwen stroked her hair. "It's always frightening the first time you take a whoremaster."

Alex smiled up at Gwen. "As I recall, you asked me to go faster."

Gwen laughed. "Yes, but I was a twisted, perverted slut inside a good girl's body. Rebecca is a total good girl about to become a very, very bad girl."

Rebecca wasn't listening. She was concentrating on staying completely motionless with the iron hard cock inside her, afraid that a sudden movement might tear her open.

Alex had other ideas. He thrust his hips, gently, not more than a nudge.

Rebecca screamed in fright.

"Rebecca," Alex said. "Stop being afraid. Feel what I'm doing to you."

She blinked. It should have hurt - actually, it should have killed her.

Instead, it felt amazing!

She came hard, her entire body squeezing and pulsing. Her now immensely long vagina seemed to be lined with tiny clits, and every thrust Alex made sent explosions of pleasure through her. "Ahh!" She murmured, throwing back her head.

Her body was a pussy, and it was being fucked.

Alex laughed. "That's my girl." His hips thrust harder, picking up the tempo.

"God, God, God..." Rebecca chanted through clenched teeth.

Gwen moved behind her and Rebecca moaned as her wife's tongue traced a line from her asshole down her obscenely stretched cunt.

Alex gasped - clearly Gwen was continuing down to his balls.

The big sack was slapping against her as they fucked.

She added her own movements, grinding her hips and arching her back, squeezing with muscles she didn't know she possessed.

Gwen was beside her again, her hand gently stroking and caressing the point where Alex was joined to her. "When he cums in you, you will be reborn. His cum will bind you to him forever. You will feel love - more powerful than anything you've ever known."

"God, Gwen," Rebecca sobbed. "Is it... will it always be like this?" Her mind was a chaos of lust and terror and happiness and foreboding.

"All except for my ability to touch your mind. It's why I'm inside your mind now."

Rebecca blinked. Gwen's mouth and tongue were on her pussy, but her words were coming from right beside her.

"In your mind, my love, my darling. I need you to feel me completely," the ghost Gwen said as the physical one sucked and licked. "I need you to know that I am telling you the truth, that my love is real and honest. Because, once you are transformed, you won't be able to hear me again. And, I won't be able to touch your mind. I'm doing this because I love you."

Images and memories poured into Rebecca's mind. Gwen's memories, Gwen's thoughts.

Gwen's love.

And, it was the most beautiful and horrible thing Rebecca had ever known, coupled with the most intense lovemaking she had ever experienced.

"Thank you," Rebecca whispered. "Thank you."

Alex moaned beneath her. "God, I can't hold it back! I love you. Both of you!"

And, he came, gushing inside her, triggering an intense orgasm in her as well.

Gwen's thoughts began to fade.

"Dream," she said. "You may dream..."

***

It wasn't a dream.

It was real.

She was standing in a hallway outside an apartment, her hand poised to knock.

Rebecca stared at the wooden door.

She knocked.

"Coming," a man called from inside.

A moment later the door unlatched and opened.

A young man with wavy blonde hair stood in front of her. He smiled. "Rebecca! We weren't expecting you!"

She stared at his brown eyes. Warm, kind eyes, set in a handsome face. "Do I know you?"

He laughed. "What? Of course you..." He stopped and went pale.

He was staring into her eyes. "Oh, God... time. Fuck. It bends, doesn't it?"

"Where am I?"

His face was filled with compassion. "I'm Adam. You know me. We're friends... just, not yet."

"Who is it, babe?" A voice called from inside.

"It's... nothing. I'll be right there." He stepped into the hallway and eased the door shut behind him.

"I... I was in bed..." Rebecca stammered.

He touched her hand. "I know. With Alex and Gwen. It's the night you were transformed."

"Were? What?"

"It's okay, Rebecca. There isn't much time, you're going to snap back soon. But, listen to me: they love you, Alex and Gwen? You can trust them. Always, Rebecca.

"And, Sugar Tits and Lisa, Maria Marapova, all the other white witches, honey, they are the best friends you will ever have. The whoremasters too - trust them: Alex, Ray."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Just listen and remember. You can't trust all the nuns - don't trust them, Rebecca. And, God, please, whatever you do: Do not trust the plastic girl. Remember that: Don't trust the plastic girl, Rebecca. Promise me."

"I... promise," she whispered. "But, why am I here?"

Adam laughed. "Because time bends and maybe some future version of me bent it for you."

"Are you Morpheus?"

Adam shook his head. "No. But I am a god..."

***

Rebecca lay on the bed between Alex and Gwen.

She was warm and content and completely infatuated.

In love, she corrected herself. I'm in love.

And, she cried. Because she realized this was the first time she had ever felt love.

How could that be? Had she actually never felt it before? She had told them they were monsters, but who the fuck never fell in love?

Alex slept, his handsome face inches from hers.

Gwen lay behind her, huge breasts warm against Rebecca's back.

The big blonde stroked Rebecca's hip. "Want to talk about it?"

Rebecca rolled over. She put her face against Gwen's chest and sniffed away a tear. "I just... I never felt like this."

Gwen kissed the top of her head. "I know. It's wonderful, isn't it?"

"Yes," she whispered. "And, it scares me."

"Good. It should." Gwen sighed. "There's a price."

Rebecca looked up and nodded. "I know. I'm going to have to do... things, aren't I?"

Gwen kissed her forehead. "Yes. But, not tonight. Tonight, you're just in bed with two people who love you."

"I dreamed."

Gwen stroked her hair. "What?"

"When he came inside me. When I... became, ascended, whatever you call it. I had a dream."

"You saw Morpheus?"

Rebecca raised up. "No. He said his name was Adam, but he claimed to be a god."

Gwen looked confused. "Adam? I don't know any Adam."

Rebecca shrugged. "No, but he sure knew me - he said we're friends just not yet. He said, 'Time...'".

"Bends," Gwen whispered. "Time bends."

"Yeah, exactly, and he knew you as well."

Gwen took Rebecca's hand. "What else did he say?"

Rebecca smiled. "He said I could trust you and Alex, always."

Gwen smiled. "That's right."

"And, he said I could trust the other White Witches and Whoremasters. He mentioned a 'Sugar Tits' and 'Maria Marapova'."

Gwen laughed. "Yes, they're our friends."

"But, he said I couldn't trust the nuns, and especially not the 'Plastic Girl'... whatever that means. Does it mean something to you?"

Gwen nodded. "The nuns he referred to are the Sisters of Morpheus, the religious caste. They can be real assholes sometimes."

"What about the 'Plastic Girl'?" She looked down at her and Gwen's chests. "Of course, that could describe all of us."

Gwen chuckled. "They aren't fake. We're all natural, honey."

"Yeah, these things aren't natural." She shook her chest and the firm tits jiggled.

"Okay, well, organic at least. No, I know what he meant by plastic. He's talking about the robots."

Rebecca blinked. "Robots?! For fuck's sake... we have robots?"

"They're people who's brains have been removed from their bodies and placed in androids. It was a Church experiment. I only personally know one of them: Rita."

"Well..."

"No, no, no... you have to know Rita. She's an angel, pure as the driven snow. She would die before hurting one of us."

"Yeah, well, how much do you know about angels?" Rebecca asked.

"Huh?"

"Angels destroy shit in the Bible. They destroy the fuck out of it."

Alex groaned and opened his eyes. "What about angels?"

Rebecca giggled. "Nothing, stud. Go back to sleep. Us girls are talking. Get used to it."

He threw an arm over his eyes. "You know, I think they misnamed us 'whoremasters'. I think we're more like 'whore sufferers'."

Gwen glared at him. "Oh, we'll give you suffering." She winked at Rebecca.

Together they leaped on top of him and began tickling.

"Aiggh! Christ, let a man sleep, why don't you?"

"Wake up, it's my wedding night," Rebecca said as she roughly bit his left nipple.

"Minx!" Alex growled. "Didn't we just fuck three times?"

"That was at least a half hour ago," Gwen said innocently.

"Yeah, perform husband," Rebecca laughed.