Transformations - The Farm Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To be candid," Alex said. "We have chains upstairs too..."

"Not the same kind, though," Gwen said and licked her lips. "Your choice: cold basement floor or warm cozy bed?"

Rebecca looked from one of them to the other - she felt like a mouse being played with by two cats.

"Basement," she said.

Gwen rolled her eyes. "God, Rebecca, we're only playing with you. Come upstairs and be comfortable, we won't touch you. I promise." A slow grin spread across her luscious lips. "Unless you want us to."

Rebecca stood up. "Okay. Fine."

Gwen motioned toward the door. "This way."

***

Diane stared up into Regina's pussy - it was dripping with cum as she squatted over Diane's face.

The first long stream of cum touched Diane's lips.

This was never one of her fantasies. Cum was... gross. She liked clean, safe sex with a hastily disposed of condom.

At least, she had liked it before.

Now, she opened her mouth and savored the taste of the white treat that flowed between her lips. Salty and warm, it filled her mouth and she swallowed.

Chas was pumping hard into her pussy. She had lost track of the number of orgasms she had experienced. Her whole body hummed like an engine.

Chas had likewise cum multiple times, each time spurting deep inside her.

As if on cue, he arched his back, penetrated her to the max, and came with a cry.

Regina ground her wet pussy on Diane's lips.

She felt Chas pull out.

She moaned in frustration, but then cried out in muffled delight - Regina was kissing and sucking her creampied pussy.

"What the fuck!?" A loud voice said.

Diane bent her head back.

The cowgirl, Heather, was standing in the room with her hands on her hips. "You little bitches! Which one of you let the boys out?"

Nobody made a sound.

Finally, Patsy, who was deepthroating a large cock, burst out in gurgling laughter.

Heather pointed at her. "Patsy! I should have known. Now I have to change the code, you naughty thing. I might just spank you."

Patsy pulled the guy's dick out of her mouth and pointed it at Heather. "Totally fucking worth it."

Heather broke down and laughed. "All right, you sluts. Milking time. Boys, make yourselves useful and help the girls into the room."

Regina spun around on top of Diane, her big breasts mashing against Diane's. Chas's cum was dripping from her lips. "You're gonna love this!" And, then she kissed her.

***

The bedroom didn't look like it actually belonged in the farmhouse. For one thing, it was huge. From what Rebecca could tell, they had removed four bedrooms on one side of the hall and made one huge master suite.

The attached bathroom was bigger than most living rooms, with a glass and tile shower big enough for a small group of people. The shower was running and Rebecca could see the naked forms of Alex and Gwen through the mist covered shower glass.

The bed itself was four king sized beds pushed together in a two by two grid.

Rebecca sat on a low padded bench in front of the bed.

There was no way she was getting anywhere near the mattresses - she figured they had seen a lot of action, regardless of the fact they appeared spotlessly clean.

Of course, the bench had probably seen a lot of action as well.

Alex emerged from the bathroom, rubbing himself with a towel.

Rebecca tried to look away.

It was difficult. He wasn't unattractive. As a matter of fact, he was very much 'not' unattractive.

She had always liked guys who were taller than her and muscular.

Alex ticked off both boxes: he was immensely tall with almost no body fat on his tanned, muscular body. His muscles were incredibly defined. His muscles appeared to have muscles of their own.

He had no hair whatsoever on his body.

He turned around and returned to the bathroom, the towel thrown over his shoulder.

She looked at his ass, pulled her eyes away, and then looked again. Something was...

Holy fuck.

She could see his sack and cock hanging down through the gap in his muscled thighs.

It wasn't possible.

Nobody looked like that.

His balls were the size of peaches and his cock hung limp almost to his knees.

He stopped in midstride.

She looked up from his ass.

He was looking over his shoulder at her with a smile.

She quickly glanced away.

"It's okay, Rebecca. You can look. We don't hide ourselves here." He turned.

She glanced toward him.

He was still smiling, his thick cock and heavy balls on prominent display.

He grasped the base of his dick and it swelled, rising slowly. "We have a drug - it's injected in the penis and causes it to grow. There are other changes - vascular dilation to increase blood flow. Our hearts become stronger."

She watched as his cock grew and grew. "How..."

"Seventeen inches."

"Why on earth would anyone want to be that big?"

Alex laughed. "Well, ask any guy and they'll tell you. Just like women with their breasts, every guy wants to be huge. It's an animal response." He stroked himself gently and the plum sized head began to expand, the huge piss slit dilating. Clear precum began to stream down.

"But, you couldn't possibly put that in a woman, could you?" He wasn't even completely hard and Rebecca thought it would have split her in two.

"They're not the only ones who get modified." Gwen emerged from the shower dripping wet.

In a perfect world, all women would be able to look like her when they stepped out of the shower. Her hair was wet, but her makeup was perfect.

And, her body was perfect - if you were an insane man with a bimbo fetish.

She was tall and fit, but with a wide heart shaped ass, a tiny burlesque waist and the biggest breasts Rebecca had ever seen.

Gwen toweled herself briefly, and then left the towel in the bathroom.

She didn't walk so much as glide into the bedroom. Her hips swiveled and her breasts swayed majestically. She sat down on the bed and drew her long legs up to her big breasts, her back against the headboard.

Gwen smiled at her. "I know this all seems so strange to you."

"Yeah, that's an understatement."

Alex walked past her, his cock now rock hard. He climbed over Gwen and sat down beside her, his thick cock pointing straight up.

Never taking her eyes off Rebecca, Gwen reached over and idly began stroking him. "Join us, if you want."

Alex leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

"No. I'm sorry, but you people are too weird for me."

Gwen laughed and loosened her grip on Alex's dick.

She leaned forward and lay on her stomach, her big breasts supporting her on the soft bed. "Are you a prude, Rebecca?" She asked with a smile.

Alex reached out and began to knead Gwen's buttocks in his strong hands.

"No. I just... threesomes aren't my scene."

"Ah, yeah, they weren't mine either. I was a Jehovah's Witness - did you know that?"

"Yes, everyone knows that. Of course, the world thinks you disappeared."

"Well, I guess in a way, the old Gwen did disappear. Alex abducted me, along with my fiancé and his sister-in-law."

"Where are they?"

"My fiancé lives in Cuba, an accountant or something. He's very happy. My sister-in-law lives there too - she's a whore. Very beautiful, giggly, and also happy."

Rebecca frowned. "She's a sex slave?"

Gwen rolled her eyes. "It's not that simple."

Rebecca pointed at Alex. "How can you lie there in bed with... him? He took you against your will."

"He did. It's true. And, then..." She rose up on her knees, cupping her huge breasts. "He did this to me. Made my breasts huge, sculpted me, made me grow taller. He sterilized me, heightened my senses, made me stronger, gave me a libido that would exhaust any man or woman. He promised me immortality as a tall, blonde goddess with a mind that could reshape reality any way I saw fit. He literally offered to turn me into a god, Rebecca. And, he let me decide."

Rebecca cringed. She felt fingers moving in her brain. "Don't... do that."

"I'm only touching you. Nothing else. You just need to understand what I am." She turned toward Alex, caressing his face. "In the end, he let me decide." She turned back to Rebecca. "And, I begged him to fuck me, to make me one of the most powerful beings on earth."

***

Diane followed Regina into the next room. It was hard to walk upright being so ridiculously top heavy. Her balance was totally off, and she found herself leaning too far forward or staggering backward with every step.

These things were heavy!

Regina steadied her several times. The big blonde was much more accustomed to the excess boobage.

She found herself more and more looking for Regina's big eyes in the crowd of women. The color of her hair, the smell of her.

Something was different in Diane, not only physically, but mentally. And, it went beyond just bisexuality.

As long as she could remember, she and every other woman she had ever known had been competitive. Her mind was her advantage in the never ending struggle for dominance. There was a time when she would have felt inadequate in a room with Regina, who was drop dead gorgeous with or without the freaky fun bags.

But, now? There was no competition, no pecking order, no jealousy - she wasn't comparing herself to everyone in the room, ranking herself subconsciously. She felt completely drawn to Regina and Patsy, completely turned on by them both.

Looking around, she saw that all of the women in the room were laughing and smiling, snuggling, caressing.

Whatever had been done to them went beyond just making them more sexual - they were a sisterhood. Her heart was literally bursting with affection.

Likewise, the men seemed to be less competitive with each other.

They were completely focused on the woman or women they were pleasing, no puffing out of chests or bravado or arguments over who got who in the orgy room.

It was as if a billion years of evolution had been erased. The people in the room were devoted to making everyone feel good, no competing to be the alpha male or female.

The milking room was large and stark white.

Odd contraptions made from chrome pipes were arranged in a row across the floor.

The steel frames were open slightly.

"Okay, Diane, I'll help you," Regina said. "Get on all fours, okay?"

Diane nodded as she dropped to her hands and knees.

Regina knelt and put her hand on Diane's ass, guiding her between the open sides of the nearest chrome frame.

The frame closed gently on her sides, holding her in place with her back arched and her ass raised slightly.

It wasn't uncomfortable at all - the pipes were warm.

Diane relaxed and found the frame supported her.

Her big breasts were hanging down.

The ache was constant.

The frame beside her hissed as Regina was closed into it.

She smiled at Diane. "Don't worry, it doesn't hurt. As a matter of fact, it's wonderful."

The other women were all climbing into their frames as the men stood and admired them, stroking themselves.

Looking over her shoulder, she saw Chas wink at her.

Regina giggled. "He likes you. He's definitely going to fuck you as soon as you're hooked up."

"You... really think he likes me?" Her tummy fluttered. She felt giggly and girlish. She was dripping from the knowledge Chas wanted her.

"Of course, that short black hair and those amazing eyes? He's completely turned on by you. You're his type."

"How do you know that?"

Regina laughed and shook her head. "Because we like the same type, silly."

Diane jumped as someone stroked her left breast.

Heather smiled at her as she gently squeezed her tit. "Poor thing. It's always painful when you're waiting the first time. You'll feel great in a minute, and then you'll crave the ache - because the ache means we're going to milk you soon."

Diane smiled.

Heather held up a shallow funnel attached to a black hose that snaked along the floor to a tank on the wall. "You understand what this does?"

Diane nodded. "It's going to pump my breast?"

"Yes. Now, I'm going to release your clamp and put the funnel on really quick, so we don't lose a drop. I'm going to warn you, you'll probably cum. Hard. And, you'll most likely squirt - don't be embarrassed! Everybody does, and it turns the bulls on. Be proud of it, okay?"

Diane swallowed. "Yes."

"Ready?"

Diane nodded.

Heather touched a black ring on her finger to the side of the clamp.

Fireworks went off behind Diane's eyes. She didn't cry out - she wailed as her body was wracked by a hard orgasm. She felt like she had peed as her squirt jetted onto the clean white floor.

She felt the milk spurt from her nipple directly into the funnel that immediately grabbed onto her breast and began rhythmically sucking. "Fuck! Fuck! Oh, my God!"

"Mmm, that's right. See? You like it?"

"Unnh! Yes! God!"

She almost passed out when the second suction cup went on her other breast.

Heather laughed gently and stroked her back. "You know, I spend a day or two in here myself occasionally." She held up a barcode scanner and it beeped as she aimed it at Diane's new tattoo: the barcode on her ass. "That's to keep track of your output - I'll bet we get four gallons per day from you."

Diane was hyperventilating.

"Shh, relax," Regina said as she waited patiently to be hooked up herself.

Heather nodded behind Diane. "Go ahead, she's ready."

Diane looked at her sleepily.

"The bulls make you produce more," Heather said as she stood up.

She felt Chas's strong hands on her waist. "Yes! Oh, God, yes, Chas!"

His big cock filled her and she laughed as his thick balls slapped against her clitty.

"Goddamn! Fuck! Oh, fuck! Stud me! Make me cum!" Diane cried, her mind clouding as she became something primal and animal under the control of the machine and Chas.

Regina joined her in babbling a moment later, her own breasts being suckled while a hard stud found her pleasure buttons.

Diane's mind went blank as the world became a white, puffy cloud where the only thing that mattered was her.

***

What unnerved Rebecca more than anything was how the naked couple on the bed seemed focused on her as they lounged. It was like they were waiting for something.

Gwen just smiled and Alex seemed to be appraising her with his gaze.

"You don't like being looked at?" Gwen asked finally.

"I don't like being leered at."

Alex laughed. "I'm sorry. You're very beautiful, and I'm not used to controlling my gaze."

Rebecca looked away. The worst thing was that, though she was disgusted by their attention, her body was responding - her nipples were hard under the silk blouse and she knew she was moist between her legs.

Rebecca cleared her throat. "I... so, Morpheus, this god or whatever he is, his plan is to make sure everyone is sexually satisfied, basically by turning half the population into sex workers?"

"Essentially," Gwen said. "If you take away sexual frustration, you lower aggression."

"Interesting theory," Rebecca said. "And, a great deal, unless you're the girl who gets turned into the brainless bimbo."

"Oh, men as well. We have male sluts in addition to female. We create shemales and sexually augmented males - we're equal opportunity in our perversion," Gwen said with a lascivious grin.

"But, mostly female?"

"For the most part. Men are responsible for most of the aggression in the world thanks to all that testosterone. There's more need for females for sexual release. It's not chauvinism, it's necessity."

"So, you'd make me into a whore?"

"No."

Rebecca frowned. "No?"

Gwen shook her head. "Oh, you're amazingly beautiful, stunning actually. My mate can't take his eyes off you."

Rebecca blushed.

Gwen laughed. "No, don't be embarrassed. Alex and I explore each other and others."

"But, we love each other," Alex added.

"And, we have more love to share," Gwen said, correcting him.

Alex rolled his eyes.

Gwen looked adoringly at Alex. "My husband is deeply devoted to me, and for some reason he doesn't think there is room in his heart for others. He's wrong."

"Another time," Alex whispered.

"Yes, but soon," Gwen said.

Rebecca looked from one of them to the other. The power dynamic was complicated here. He was a 'whoremaster' but this 'white witch' was at least his equal. The way she had him wrapped around her finger almost made it appear they weren't quite equals.

"What are you going to do to me?" Rebecca asked.

"What do you want?" Gwen answered quickly.

Rebecca snorted. "To leave this house, go back to Manhattan, and expose the lot of you."

Gwen shook her head. "You couldn't even if we let you go."

"Oh, yes I would."

"No, darling. You can't talk about this to anyone, not the authorities, not your boss, no one. I placed a block on your mind."

"You what?!"

Gwen nodded. "Downstairs when I first met you. You couldn't betray us to the authorities if you tried. You'd simply not be able to communicate - it would be very frustrating. But, no, you can't betray us. It's impossible."

Rebecca stared at her wide eyed.

"Again, what do you want, Rebecca?"

Rebecca seethed with anger. "I want to be a good reporter and tell my fucking story, you bitch!"

Gwen nodded. "Yes. That's part of it. You're a very gifted reporter. But, what you really want is recognition. A Pulitzer. You want to be respected, adored even. You want to be famous, a household name on the nightly news."

Rebecca blinked. "Yes, of course..."

"We can give you that. All of that. And more."

Rebecca stared at her. "Fuck you. I won't be some mind controlled..."

"No, you won't. You will be you, and you will be one of us. If you agree."

Rebecca shook her head. "And, if I don't agree?"

"We let you go, with the brain block in place. You will never be able to tell your story. It might drive you mad over time. You will continue to toil away as a small person in a big network, praying for another career making story."

"Fine. I'll take my chances, there will be plenty of other stories..."

"No. There won't be," Gwen said as she stood up from the bed. "In a few years, a decade at most, the Church will make its final move. It will conquer every nation on earth, starting with the United States. You will not be free to choose, Rebecca. There will be no more network, no more news. No more reporters. The Sisters of Morpheus will look at you and decide your fate - most likely as a common street whore. You'll suck cock and take it in the pussy and ass from anyone who wants you."

Rebecca was trembling. The blouse and skirt seemed tight on her body. "No. You're wrong. People will fight..."

"And, they will lose. Rebecca, this has been in the works for over fifty years. They're playing a long game, longer than you can imagine. And, oh my dear, if they set the White Witches like me loose on the public? The war will be over faster than you can dream."

There was something in Gwen's eyes. Sadness. She wasn't being threatening, she was just as terrified by what was coming as Rebecca.

And, more, she was concerned for Rebecca in the coming madness.

Gwen smiled and nodded. She knelt in front of Rebecca. "It's hard to explain. I don't even understand it myself. But, Rebecca, you belong with us. I've felt it before. Just today, I felt it with Akimi. I'm in love with her. " She reached out and stroked Rebecca's hair. "And, I'm in love with you."

Rebecca blinked and shook her head. "No. No, I'm sorry... wait, fuck that, I'm not sorry. You people are psychotic!"

Gwen smiled and stood up. "I know. You belong with us, and I could make you want that - but, I won't, Rebecca. It needs to be your choice." She turned and nodded at Alex. "The same way it was my choice to be with Alex. Forever."