Transformations - The Farm Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen leaned forward and grinned. "You will willingly do the Church's work? No questions, no hesitation? No matter how evil the request?"

Lorraine blinked. "Yes."

"Alright, Lorraine. After you and Kim are processed and she is bound to you, you're going to a new life. Your name will be Dr. Lorraine Love..."

"Doctor Love? My name is going to be 'Doctor Love'?"

Gwen laughed. "Yes. You're going to teach courses on Human Sexuality at Ithaca College. And, you're going to maintain your own practice on the side. We're going to put you in a house - a mansion really. You'll be next door to Stacie Fuchs - another tasty MILF we recently created. Together, you are going to corrupt suburbia. You're going to create infidelity, break up homes, turn innocents into willing sex slaves."

Lorraine closed her eyes and swallowed. "And, my children will be given to me to decide their fate when they're eighteen, not the Church?"

"Yes. They will be yours."

"I'll do it," Lorraine said with a trembling voice.

Gwen smiled. "I'm going to reach inside your mind now..."

"I told you I'd do it! I don't need you to do that!" Lorraine cried.

"Lorraine, I'm simply going to turn off your morality - you'll still be you. Just a sociopath."

"I don't need you to do that."

"Yes, you do. Trust me. You're going to love this," Gwen whispered.

Lorraine's head fell forward, almost striking the table.

"Calling Dr. Love?" Gwen laughed.

Lorraine's mind cleared. She felt so much better! Actually, she felt fucking incredible. She leaned back in her chair and licked her lips. "Mmm, wow, I could get used to this." She looked longingly at Gwen's big breasts in their white latex sheath. "So, do I get big tits like those?"

Gwen laughed. "Not quite this size. But, you're going to be very impressive."

***

Mary watched Demona perform some sort of eye surgery on Rebecca. It didn't take long - most of it was done with a contraption she fit over the sleeping woman's face. She finished by removing the device and applying bandages over Rebecca's eyes.

"Change her eye color?" Mary asked when Demona stepped close by.

"HIPAA laws, babe. I can't tell you shit." Demona began scrubbing her hands in the sink.

"Oh. Sorry..."

Demona burst out laughing. "A joke, honey. Fuck HIPAA, fuck the law. She needed some mods for her new job at the network - I'll explain them when she wakes up. Now, as for you? Pick a table."

"Me!? My mod is hanging between my thighs right now..."

"Yeah, I know. But, you haven't read the user's manual." Demona said as she knelt by Fat Guy. She began undoing his shackles. "On your feet, tubby."

The man whined behind his gag.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I read the full Church report on you - living in your parents' basement at your age? You're more turned on than scared." She heaved and pulled him to his feet. "Go on, run away if you want."

Fat Guy stood and looked from side to side, blinking.

"Thought not. Most action you've had in your entire life?" She winked at Mary. "Dudes are so easy. Long as they smell pussy, they'll sell their soul. You pick a table yet?"

Mary shrugged and started to sit on a table next to Rebecca's.

"Not you. Him." She shoved Fat Guy toward the table. "Strip him and strap him down."

Fat Guy looked up at Mary with a panicked look.

Mary smiled. "Sorry. Look, everything they do makes you feel awesome in the end. Just go with it."

She knelt down and undid his pants. She yanked them down along with his underwear.

His small dick was hiding in his thick pubes.

She stood up and pulled his t-shirt over his head.

He looked miserable.

Mary shook her head. "So, you're fat? So what? Nobody cares. Nobody is staring. We're all in the same boat. I got a summer sausage hanging down in front of my quim." She leaned him back gently and strapped him down.

She rubbed his hair out of his eyes. "Okay, he's ready."

Demona stepped in front of her and smiled up into her face. "Wow, they made you tall. Open up."

"Huh?"

"Mouth. Open," Demona said.

Mary opened her mouth.

"You use whitening strips?"

"Uhh, sometimes," Mary mumbled around Demona's fingers in her mouth.

"They're bright. That's some pretty teeth." She pressed the gums in front of Mary's canines. "Feel that?"

Mary frowned. It felt like there was two lumps under her gums there. "What the fuck?"

Demona pulled her fingers out of Mary's mouth. "Futanari Formula 1 - Futa cum turns girls into futanari, turns boys into bimbo girls." She picked up a thin probe and turned back to Mary. "Futanari Formula 2, which you got - Futa cum doesn't cause a transformation. But..." She gently probed the lumps on Mary's gums. "Okay, I want you to imagine you're pushing your canines out of your mouth - like if you had little pneumatic pumps up there that could cause them to slide down."

Mary thought about it. Nothing happened.

"Try again. Really concentrate. Like you wanna just shoot those pearly whites right out of your mouth." She pressed with the probe.

Something moved in Mary's mouth!

She squeaked a little in surprise.

Demona laughed and clapped. "Oh, baby, look at those fangs!" She reached behind her and picked up a small mirror.

Mary looked at her reflection in disbelief: two pearly white fangs about an inch long had slid out over her canines. "Vampire!? You made me a vampire!?"

Demona giggled. "No, vampire's suck, you blow, honey. Venom. Futanari venom. You bite a girl with these beauties? She turns into a hot Formula 2 Futanari slut just like you."

Mary turned her face to the side, looking at the fangs in profile.

Demona ran her finger up Fat Guy's naked thigh.

"Care to guess what happens to a guy you inject?"

Fat Guy went wide-eyed. He screamed behind the gag.

Demona stepped back.

Mary looked down at the guy on the table. "Oh, I couldn't - he's terrified."

"Oh, yeah? Look at his mini-cock."

Screaming and thrashing he might be, but he was also hard.

Mary laughed. "Oh, shit."

"Go on. He'll adapt."

Mary leaned over him. She could taste something slightly bitter dripping from her fangs. Now she was getting turned on. She felt like a predator stalking prey. "Where? Does it matter?"

Demona stroked the back of Mary's neck. "Anywhere you like. It's a retro-virus. It'll burn through him like a wild fire. Go on."

Mary giggled. She reached out and lifted his smallish sack. She rubbed the skin under his balls with her nail. "Even here."

Demona nodded. "Sure. I mean, he's going to need to get used to having his crotch penetrated. Might as well start with your fangs."

Mary was breathing hard. She made herself stop. "Will it hurt him?"

Demona rolled her eyes. "Try it and find out."

Mary licked her dripping fangs. She pushed her mouth between his chubby thighs and bit down on the skin between his balls and ass. Her teeth slid into his skin.

Fat Guy screamed.

Mary could feel something throbbing and pumping under her upper lip.

My venom! Mary thought. I'm filling him with my venom.

Her pussy spasmed and her Futa cock began to rise.

Fat Guy stopped screaming behind the gag.

Instead, he was moaning.

Mary felt muscles contract in his groin, and suddenly warm cum was sliding down his dick onto her cheek.

He liked it! Jesus, it made him cum!

Demona rubbed Mary's hair as she stroked Fat Guy's softening cock. "Mmm, already shrinking."

***

A couple of hours later, Rebecca woke up and opened her eyes to darkness. She screamed.

"No! No! Honey! It's the bandages!" Demona said from somewhere in the darkness.

"Blind! I'm blind!"

"No, honey. I promise. It's the bandages. Just hang on. The healing was instant, but I didn't want your eyes to get any light until they had recovered from the trauma." Demona whispered.

Rebecca felt adhesive pulling from her eyebrows.

Bright light streamed in as the left bandage was removed.

"Close your eyes," Demona whispered.

Rebecca closed them and felt the right bandage lift from her eye.

"Okay, slowly now. Nice and slow. Open them."

The light wasn't so blinding now.

She breathed out a sigh of relief. She could see the basement ceiling above her. "Scared the shit out of me." She blinked. "What did you do to my eyes?"

Demona stood back. "Wow. Those look amazing!"

"Huh?"

Demona held a mirror in front of her.

Rebecca gasped. Pale blue eyes stared back at her. "Fuck."

"Sorry, I couldn't get your original eye color. They have to be blue. Turns out the blue light frequency influences the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex and the insula..."

"Huh?"

"The dorsolateral...where the brain is changed during hypnosis - never mind the jargon."

Rebecca turned her head slightly. The blue irises of her eyes were... moving. "Is that... are they supposed to move like that?"

"Yes. Keep watching."

They were changing color subtley, going from a light, almost glowing blue white to a deeper ocean blue and back again. "Oh... wow. Umm, they're pretty and all, but..."

"You might say: hypnotic?" Demona asked and hugged her.

Rebecca bit her lower lip. "Yeah, I guess."

Demona was giggling like a schoolgirl. She unstrapped Rebecca from the table. "We need a human. Who's still human?" She turned around and around looking the room over.

Rebecca looked at the naked Fat Guy on the next table. His hair was falling out and he was moaning.

His cock was gone! It had disappeared in his mass of pubic hair which was falling off in wisps.

"No, not him... her, I mean," Demona said. "Ah-ha!" She dragged Rebecca to where Bicycle Guy was sitting on the floor.

He looked up in terror.

She pointed at him and looked at Rebecca. "Him. Do your thing!"

"My thing?"

Demona sighed. "Just stare into his eyes for a few seconds."

Rebecca let herself be lowered to her knees by Demona in front of the terrified man.

He looked at her wide-eyed.

Rebecca stared into his eyes.

His pupils relaxed and dilated. His lids lowered slightly.

"Now what?" Rebecca asked.

"Tell him to do something. Quack like a duck. Sing. Cross his eyes. Anything."

"Uhh..."

"Make him lose control of his body. Piss himself. Fart, I don't know."

Rebecca stared into his eyes. "Get hard. Get hard for me."

He moaned, his bicycle shorts tenting and becoming far too small.

Rebecca laughed as the shorts distended.

Demona was practically dancing with glee beside her.

Rebecca grinned with mischief. "Mmm, nice. Now... cum."

His eyes rolled back in his head and his muscles went taut. A dark stain spread out from the bulge in his shorts.

Rebecca patted his cheek. "Good boy!" She stood up.

Demona grabbed her and hugged her. "Cool, huh?"

"I can hypnotize people. Holy shit!" Rebecca laughed.

"Yeah, you can. Anybody who looks into your eyes... even on TV." Demona arched an eyebrow and winked.

Rebecca hissed in a breath. "You mean, if I'm on TV, say as a news anchor, and I tell people to do something..."

"They'll do whatever you tell them. And, they'll think it was their idea."

***

The basement surgery grew quiet after a while. Demona and the others headed upstairs.

Fat Guy, who now looked more like an overweight shemale was moaning softly in her sleep.

Bicycle Man was passed out on the floor in his shackles.

Alex slept soundly.

"Hello? Anybody? Is anybody here?" a small voice asked.

Alex's eyes fluttered open in the dark room. Monitors beeped nearby, recording heartbeat and blood pressure. The ceiling glowed in green, blue, and red from the LED displays by each operating table.

He sighed and closed his eyes again.

"Please? Please somebody. I'm scared."

Alex snapped awake. It was a woman's voice, small and sobbing somewhere in the darkness.

He rolled onto his feet.

The demon woman was strapped to a nearby table. She was the source of the small, sweet voice.

The virtual reality headset had been removed.

The golden needles on the robot arms had withdrawn back into the ceiling.

Tears were streaming down her face.

"Lita? What's wrong?" Alex asked as his feet touched the floor.

The diminutive woman squeaked in fear. "No, no, no... please don't hurt me."

This is some kind of trick, Alex thought. She was trying to lure him close - probably to rip his throat out with her teeth if she could.

He stood over her.

Her eyes looked terrified.

Water suddenly poured off the bed onto the floor - she had pissed herself.

Nobody is that good an actress, Alex thought. "Hey, hey, it's okay, Lita. Nobody is going to hurt you..."

"Whoremasters don't hurt women. They never hurt women. The woman on the video said so! Please don't hurt me," Lita pleaded.

If she bites me, I'm going to feel like a fucking moron, Alex thought. "The woman on the video they made you watch told you the truth. Cum Slut Cathy doesn't lie. Neither do I. I won't hurt you, I promise."

Lita sniffled and looked at him with bloodshot eyes. "O... Okay." Her head was held in place with a leather strap.

Alex reached to undo it. He hesitated. "Lita, if I undo some of these? You promise you won't try to hurt me?"

She swallowed. "No! I won't. Please..."

Alex unbuckled the strap around her forehead.

"Thank you," she whispered.

He reached out and stroked her forehead.

She shivered at his touch, but she didn't pull away.

"I'm whore caste," she whispered. "I'll obey you, I promise."

Alex smiled. "Shh, come on now. We can worry about all that later. How do you feel?"

"Scared."

"Don't be."

"Not just of you and this place. I feel different. My head... I don't hear," her voice dropped to a whisper. "I don't hear the voices anymore."

Alex nodded. "SlutzNet, status of subject Lita?"

A voice came from the ceiling. "Subject Lita has normal brain function. Breast augmentation to G cup complete. Gluteus expanded to within 20% symmetry with breasts. Waist circumference now 43 centimeters burlesque proportion. Thighs lengthened by three centimeters. Calves lengthened by two centimeters. Permanent makeup injected under skin. Gag reflex removed. Womb opened for access. Sterilized. Libido amped up 75%. Mental conditioning complete, knowledge of all advanced sexual techniques. Whore caste designation: Girlfriend Experience Whore. Extra features..."

"Stop," Alex said. "Is subject Lita a danger to herself or others?"

"Define danger."

Alex rolled his eyes. "Is she going to try to bite my dick off again?"

"No! I won't! I promise!" Lita cried.

"Subject Lita is incapable of physical violence against human or transformed."

Alex smiled. "Poor thing. No wonder you're scared."

"Girlfriend Experience Whore?" Lita asked.

"You know what that is, right?"

She nodded. "That means I stay at the airport in Havana until a john gets off a plane and requests the Girlfriend Experience. Then they wipe my mind, make me think I came with him on the plane. Make me think I'm his girlfriend, and he uses me however he wants until he's ready to go back home. Then he turns me back in and they wipe my brain again until the next customer."

Alex nodded. He hated that one. The look on the girl's face when the guy she thinks she's known forever, the guy she's in love with, just drops her off at the airport like somebody dropping off their rental car.

It was goddamned cruel - those few minutes when the girl realizes everything she knows is a lie... even if the mind wipe removes the anguish she experiences? Even if the girl forgets? The whoremaster never forgets it.

Alex began undoing her straps.

"I don't want to be one of those, Alex," she whispered.

Alex smiled weakly. "I'm sorry, honey. I don't like it either."

He helped her sit up.

Her stringy hair was gone. It was now a long, wavy mane of chestnut brown hair.

She threw herself off the table and wrapped herself around his neck.

Fuck! She got me again! Goddamn it! Alex was more angry at himself than her. He braced himself for the feel of her teeth sinking into his throat.

But, though her lips touched his skin, her teeth did not.

She held on and shook, sobbing in misery against his neck. "Please don't let them do that to me, Alex! Please! I'll do anything. I'll be good to you. I'll be better than good."

Her sobs turned into wails as she held on tight.

Alex put his arm around her and held her close. "Lita. I can't do anything about that. The Church decides. It won't be so bad," he lied.

"I can't go through that. I just can't."

He rocked her in his big arms. "When you get to Havana, a whoremaster will claim you. Whoever takes you, they'll care of you. You'll see..."

"I'm sorry I hurt you. Please don't send me there!"

She was broken. SlutzNet had undone her illness, but it had robbed her of her spirit at the same time.

She needed someone to keep her safe so that the fiery Lita could come back - just without the psychosis.

"Fuck. Well, shit." He stood up and carried her.

"Where are we going?" She mumbled against his neck.

"First? Shower. As cute as you are, I'm not into pee..."

"I'm sorry!" She cried against his shoulder.

"Stop it. Stop apologizing. You got scared and you peed. From now on, anything scares you? You come to me."

"Okay," she whispered. Then she leaned back away from him. "Wait. What are you saying?"

"You're mine... well, we're each other's... I'm claiming you."

She burst into fresh tears.

"Stop that. I mean it. I'm not attracted to weakness. And, I don't want you to be either. Not even in yourself. Your wives are fierce - one of them is downright terrifying. You better find some spine or Gwen will eat you alive."

She nodded and hugged him tight. "Just tell me it's going to be okay."

He laughed. "It'll be fine... till Gwen finds out. And, then..."

***

Lorraine Love looked at her naked body in the bedroom mirror. She looked five years younger. Her skin was flawless. The G cup breasts were firm - they barely moved when she walked.

She had a heart shaped ass just as firm, and an hourglass figure that would drive men insane.

So what if she had to be an evil slut doing the Church's bidding? She was into kinky shit now.

All kinds of kinky shit. She smiled and rubbed her thick clit and hairless pussy.

She held up her wet fingers and licked her juices. Sweet! Almost as good as Kim's.

She smiled and felt a tremor go through her privates.

Being evil and perverted was kind of fucking fun.

From her Psychiatric background, she knew this was the complete liberation of her id and the suppression of that annoying super ego. What she wanted, she would take. From now on, her pleasure, her needs were priority one.

"That's right," the White Witch, Gwen said behind her.

She smiled at the woman's reflection at winked. "Naughty being in my mind like that."

"Oh, I like it inside you," Gwen said. She ran a hand up the inside of Lorraine's thigh from behind. She cupped her sex. "So wet."

"I'm going to stay that way? Right?"

"Always ready to fuck. That's us," Gwen laughed. She rubbed Lorraine's clit.

The Psychiatrist gasped.

"Mmm, definitely Dr. Love. That's a perfect name for you." Gwen turned her around and kissed her. She raised her hand from Lorraine's pussy and eased a middle finger into her ass.

"Unnh... God, never thought that could feel so good."

Gwen smiled at her. "Just think what it's going to be like with Alex's cock in your pussy and Jason fucking this tight little butt?"

"Oh, God, can I?"

"Of course. They're both very into you."