All Comments on 'Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 04'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another great story but I can't help wondering what Demonica is up to

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 3 years ago

I wonder what's the next step in this story is

DragonsDragonsabout 3 years ago

another great chapter!!

richie78richie78about 3 years ago

Another outstanding chapter.

I am loving Tanya and can't wait for her to meet all the others.

I also can't wait to see how she's going to fall in love with Lexi. Futas aren't my thing but story wise I'm liking where this instalment is going

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 3 years ago

Ok I wonder when the stuff hits the fan. Sooner or later someone is going to put it together that there is something on that is not approved going on here.

Further I wonder who this other woman that Thompson and Evie are talking about. Is it Maria? Or someone else. But I got a feeling something is going to be happening with those two shortly. Also picturing the sex those two are having something else. Evie can almost used that rod as a stripper pole for christ shake. I hope Demona can help him out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

At first I was lost and couldn’t IMAGINE why...then I noticed I missed a chapter. I quickly caught up.

Absolutely brilliant updates. The cloning concept blew me away. I mean when you two are sitting around having a pitch meeting about the framework for the next book or chapter. How does one of you look the other in the eye and with a straight face say “How about we let a character get pregnant, not just pregnant but pregnant with a clone, AND not just your off the shelf clone but a folded up full size one that when it emerges...get this...reaches an arm out of its mother’s cochie, grabs her ankle and pulls it self out, all while the mom writhes through orgasm after orgasm?”

And then the others goes “Fucking brilliant!!!”

And then you write it out and the readers all go “That was fucking brilliant!!!”

Simply amazing. Thank you again for sharing this with us.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments, everyone. Ann and I love to read them!

We know everyone has their favorite characters and it’s fun to think about what is going on at the same time these events are unfolding. There is another Demonica book forthcoming.

As for who Evie and Thompson are talking about? We’re not telling... Thompson and Evie are one of our favorite couples: completely in love but with a seemingly insurmountable sexual incompatibility.

One of the things we like to do is take outlandish situations and put ‘real’ characters into them. Take futanari for instance: if you were a woman turned into a futanari completely against your will, what would your reaction be? Do you embrace it or does it destroy you? Could someone kind and understanding like Keith make a difference in your life? It’s fun to put ordinary people in extraordinary circumstances and see how they react.

We have a lot of fun with things like clones. Would sex with your clone be masturbation? What if giving birth was a pleasurable sensation? (Ann: I’d vote for that one)

Thanks for reading! And, rest assured that most of your favorite characters will return in future installments, culminating in the final novel - which is still a long way away.

kansaibboykansaibboyabout 3 years ago

I love series! The break between chapters allowed me to reread Morpheus, so seeing Dr. Thompson and Evie was a great open!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have been following since the first episodes. It is a very good Sci-Fi story with sex. Some renderings of your latest characters would be appreciated.

MrCharonSrMrCharonSralmost 3 years ago

So nice to read another chapter. The protector comes out almost everyone.

AnoniemousAnoniemousalmost 3 years ago

Great. Looks like I'm up to date now and waiting desperately for the next chapter. It's going to be interesting to see how all this develops and where Evie fits in.

It's a 5 from me even if I cannot rate it anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
I Think I Understand

Morpheus is sexually torturing us all mentally, edging those trapped in the clutches of this epic to eventually Transform us all!

I hope I live to see the end game.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's getting harder to read this excellent series when there's so much time between chapters. Any update on when the next one will appear?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are y'all taking the time to write another story again? At least those will move quicker

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Life’s just getting in the way again :) - we’re 7000 words into chapter 5...

redheadslut32redheadslut32almost 3 years ago

I have finally caught up and I am loving the direction of this story. There are still many questions left unanswered as the build up to the final battle keeps trudging on. It is a shame you were being 1-bombed as I would definitely be giving this a 5 star rating.

QbblabQbblabalmost 3 years ago

I hope everything's okay? I know we're all looking forward to more chapters! Life can be super hectic! But maybe another note so we know you're doing okay?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Yes, we’re fine. Wrote a thousand words on chapter 5 today - it’s just moving slow, sorry :(.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Blasted through this in a week lol. Went into this not expecting much, but your writing, characters, and world building really pulled me in. Do you have a Patreon/Discord or anything of the sort? I’ll be checking your page often (:

dktr_faustdktr_faustalmost 3 years ago

I love your stories, can't wait for chapter 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Any target date yet? I assume this will be the last chapter?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Yes, it is the last chapter and it is a looong chapter. It probably should have been split but we usually do five chapters so we’ll stick with it.

We’re hoping to get it in the queue this weekend which will probably put it at mid week in the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My breath is seriously bated. Can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Editorial objections?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did you guys get distracted and write another seperate story again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It has been so long since it was posted, I reread it so that I would not be lost when chapter 5 is finally posted. Any idea when that will be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anything? What's happening?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think we have set a record

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just hope everyone's OK

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 2 years ago

I'm starting to wonder what is going on now. Its not like to post a chapter will likely be up soon then nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I might be wrong but up until this story arc Cathy has only ever been a peripheral figure and for some reason I really didn't want to like her, maybe it was the fact you know she's in a relationship with Hecate beforehand, but you have written her so well you can't help but adore her, although I can't help but think she's things aren't going to end well for her!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Five months. Yer Killin me

scarlettenightscarlettenightover 2 years ago

Fantastic chapter. Can't wait for the next one.

QbblabQbblabover 2 years ago

Hey I hope you're alright! It's been quite a long while since you last updated. At this point I know some of us are worried that you're OK. I look forward to the next chapter!

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorover 2 years ago

about 2 months ago

"We’re hoping to get it in the queue this weekend which will probably put it at mid week in the site."

Guys I think we are kind of concerned. We need to hear from you two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Transformations: End of Story?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

No, not end of story :). So, I (Wayne) ended up in the hospital last month. No, not from what you’re thinking.

It’s been a long recovery (Where’s Demona with that Insta Heal when you need her?) I’m just now getting back into the swing of things and I’ll return to writing soon. In the meantime, Ann has been generating artwork to go along with a lot of our ideas for the future. I can’t tell you where that artwork is or I’ll get censored.

In any event, no, Transformations is not coming to an end, it’s just limping right now :). Stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was praying I was wrong about the end of story...

You two have created such an interesting and thought provoking story and I can't get enough of it!

All the best wishes for a speedy recovery and may you never have writer's block!

thylocenethyloceneover 2 years ago

Sorry you ended up in hospital. Very glad you're ok and this great story will continue

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 2 years ago

That's good to here as I think I can speak for everyone here when we said we were getting worried something happened to you guys

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorover 2 years ago

I think I speak for everyone here when I say "WHEW"!

Tanx Godz

copiousbeercopiousbeerover 2 years ago

I have been enjoying the updates under the user names waynetriskelion and wayne-triskelion on those online 2d and 3d art community sites too bad nothing has been posted of a before, during, and after nature of the new normal convent seige or more of the fall of Boston redhead. Can't wait to see part five and the next stories any idea if the follow-up to the Christmas themed episode will be a Christmas 2021 or Christmas 2022 love the stories keep writing and hanging in by your thumbs

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

The Christmas book, Transformations: Naughty vs. Nice will be Christmas 2021. It is complete and we plan to put it up in its entirety in early December.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorover 2 years ago

Cool. Have we got a time frame when chapter 5 will be posted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving this story or should I say stories! But I was wondering do you guys plan on continuing the sinful suburbia story lines at some point?

Also, amazing universe you guys have built with all the stories! Hope to keep them up for years to come!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

The characters from Sinful Suburbia will be appearing in future novels. As a matter of fact, look for a cameo by one of those characters in Chapter 5 of New Normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do you have a tentative date for the release of chapter 5??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

It will be this week. Almost done.

QbblabQbblabover 2 years ago

I'm so glad you're alright! Wishing you a speedy recovery! Take your time. We'll still be here when you're feeling better.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 5 is in the queue! Expect it to go live in a few days. This story will actually have a Chapter 6 because there was no way I was going to drop a 30,000 word chapter in the queue :). The book is almost complete and I will put Chapter 6 in the queue sometime tomorrow.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 5 now has a date on it of 10/11 in the pending category - that’s usually the date it will go live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice! I come back to this story randomly to seem if things have progressed, and a chapter is in the queue!

Thank you Wayne and Ann, cant wait to read it.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 2 years ago

It Was the Best of Times it was the Worst of Times!

All the pleasures and all the wickedness, all rolled into one madhouse! Another great chapter. I envy you two your Muses even more. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...