Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 04

Story Info
Tracy worries. Tanya searches. Futa gangbang. Clone. Auction.
23.8k words
21.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comments welcome.

---------------------------

Bull's Brothel in Downtown Ithaca
3:00 AM

Now I know how Fay Wray felt with King Kong, Evie thought.

She was lying on her back on top of Dr. Allen Thompson, a man she had loved since the late 1960s - only now he was twice her height... and his cock...

He was erect, his cock nearly three feet long and thick as a coffee can stuck up between her legs as she squeezed both sides of the shaft with her hands and pulled in an attempt to make him cum.

Thick, viscous precum gurgled up like an alien spring through the massive shaft and overflowed the tip.

She coated her hand in it and coated his thick cockhead. Then she licked her hand, savoring the delicious taste and texture.

"God, Evie," he moaned. His voice was a deep bass rumbling in his cavernous chest.

She rubbed her cunt up and down his shaft.

It was ridiculous - they were completely mismatched.

But she didn't care.

She loved him. She had loved him since that first day in his office in San Francisco when she and...

Melody. The member of their coven who was truly lost to them.

She teared up. She drove the thought away.

She was here, now, with Allen after decades apart and that was all that mattered.

Evie shuddered. Was it the extreme kink of being in the arms of a giant or was it the friction of his hard cock sliding against her wet pussy that was driving her over the edge?

Or was she simply in love?

Did it matter?

She smiled as she felt his breathing quicken. "Mmm, yeah. You like this, don't you, Dr. Thompson?"

"I... love... you," he groaned.

He came in a white geyser that arced up and came down on her stomach and chest, her face.

She came as well, squeezing his enormous cock between her strong thighs.

She licked the cum from her lips as Allen's cock began to go flaccid.

It lay across her stomach and up between her big, round breasts.

She laughed as she stroked it. "Mmm, my own pet python."

He ran his fingers through the cum pooled on her stomach and wiped his fingers across her lips.

"Yum... I forgot how good you taste."

"I haven't forgotten a single thing about you."

She lifted her leg and rolled over, nestling her head against his neck. "Remember the first time? The orgy in your office in San Francisco? God, almost seventy years ago now."

Allen laughed and his chest vibrated. "Oh, I remember. You devious pervs had been secretly feeding me Ambrosia for days."

Evie laughed. "Hey, that was Eric's idea. And it was Melody's Ambrosia - mine hadn't come in yet." Then she sobbed.

Allen was quiet. "I miss her too. All of them."

"Maria too," Evie whispered. "I want to see her so bad, Allen."

"I know."

"She doesn't remember anything, does she?"

"Nothing. Eric was thorough."

"He's... so different now," she whispered. "Everything about him is... calculating."

"He's the monster the government made of him."

She shook her head. "They'll pay for that. They'll pay for Melody."

"The problem, darling? He's making the entire world pay."

She raised up on her elbows on his chest and looked at his wide face. "It's bad, isn't it?"

He nodded.

"Is that why you're going by 'Everett' instead of Allen?"

"Partly. The government is investigating us. They might correlate Dr. Allen Thompson to a hundred year old government researcher from back in the psychedelic 60s." He rubbed Evie's red hair. "What's he like?"

"Adam? Wonderful. Handsome. Smart. Innocent." She trembled. "He's... good, Allen. Not like..."

Allen nodded.

"And... her?"

Allen laughed. "Brilliant. Brash. Unapologetic. And just maybe the finest person I've ever met."

She held him tight. "It's going to be okay, isn't it?"

"Yes. Yes, it is."

He kissed her hair. "God, I missed you."

She raised up and sniffed away a tear. Then she smiled her impish smile. "I'll bet you missed me. Nobody to have sex with for decades?"

Allen stared at her. "I... Evie..."

She burst out laughing. "God. Over seven decades and you still have no sense of humor."

He sighed and smiled.

"Seriously, Allen? The look on your face." She snuggled in. "Who have you been fucking? I mean that's a torpedo, Dr. Thompson."

He shook his head. "The women have to be... exceptionally..."

"Large down there?" She completed.

"Yes."

"Lots of lubricant?"

"Gallons."

"Those poor women."

***

Tanya stood in the shower and let the hot spray wash over her. She had dozed for awhile in Keith and Caitlyn's arms, but the shower was calling to her.

She needed some time alone with her thoughts.

Her mind was trying to balance coming to terms with taking part in a bisexual threesome against the fact that it was the single most satisfying sexual experience of her entire life.

At the same time, she was trying to wrap her mind around the fact she was now a government mandated sex worker but also an immortal fetish model.

A good soldier adapts, her father's voice said in her head.

"Not a soldier, Dad," she whispered.

Aren't you?

There was a tap on the glass shower door and Tanya jumped.

Caitlyn stood naked on the other side with a shy smile on her face. "If you don't want me to come in with you, it's okay."

Tanya smiled and pushed the door open.

Caitlyn grinned from ear to ear and rushed under the spray, closing the door behind her. She wet her long blonde hair. "You're not mad because we seduced you?"

Tanya shook her head. "We're past that point now."

Caitlyn giggled. "That's good because I'm totally in l..."

Tanya put her finger on Caitlyn's lips. "Don't say the 'L' word."

Caitlyn whined. "But... I am. I totally am and I think Keith is too."

Tanya put her hands on Caitlyn's shoulders. "I know, sweetie. And I'm... getting there, okay? I just have to go slow."

Caitlyn nodded. "Oh, totes! We can totes go slow on the 'L' word. Just... we can go fast on the other stuff, though? Right?"

Tanya pulled her close and kissed her. "Yes."

"I'm going to make a special dinner for us tomorrow night! I'll go to the bodega tomorrow..."

Tanya shook her head. "No, Caitlyn. It's too dangerous."

"Not anymore, silly. We're transformed now. It's only a few blocks."

Tanya rolled her eyes. "We'll... see."

"Tanya, we gotta have food."

"I guess... we'll talk about it tomorrow. It is still dangerous, by the way - they let Lexi out."

"You saw her?"

"Yeah, through the window. She must live in the apartment building across from us. She looked pretty rough when the Church people dropped her off."

Caitlyn frowned. "Poor Lexi."

Tanya shook her head. "You stay away from her, Caitlyn. There's something seriously wrong with her."

"There's nothing wrong with being trans, Tanya. That's a very narrow-minded thing to say."

"Oh, my God, Caitlyn. She isn't trans. She's a futanari. She's not transitioning - she's a girl with boy parts because of the virus."

"It's the same thing..."

"No, it isn't even close to the same thing, Caitlyn. She's violent - you saw her."

"Maybe they cured her anger issues?"

Tanya pressed her back against the shower wall. "Listen to me! You stay away from her. Nobody touches you except me or Keith. Understand?"

"Gosh, you're strong, Tanya."

Tanya's eyes widened. "Oh... Oh, sweetheart, I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?" She backed away.

Caitlyn put her hands on Tanya's waist and pulled her closer again. "No, you didn't hurt me. I kind of like it."

***

Tracy lay beside Cathy on the hotel bed. "Why do you stay with her?"

Cathy shook her head. "Hecate is two people. There's the side you're seeing and the side she only shows me."

Tracy laughed and shook her head. "Do you know how many abused women say that about their asshole husbands?"

Cathy nodded. "I know that. But there is a difference: I accepted her with full knowledge of what she was." She sighed. "I was made into Whore Caste and designed to love unconditionally. Hecate was transformed into Religious Caste and, because of her genetic makeup? She became a Mother Superior. Cold, cruel, sadistic - she chose Religious Caste not knowing the Ambrosia would make her into what she is. They don't know until they take it."

"How can you love a... mad dog like that?"

"Because underneath that sadist? There's a beautiful person who wants to love and be loved."

Tracy rolled her eyes. "You still sound like an abuse victim to me."

Cathy laughed. "I'm playing a dangerous game because the only way Whore Caste can prevail is by knowing what Religious Caste is planning."

"You're some kind of spy?"

Cathy nodded. "I volunteered. I'm intimately close to Sister's inner circle. Hecate is her second in command and I am Hecate's... whore."

Tracy stared at her.

"At least, that's what Sister thinks. But what Hecate and I have is far deeper. I love her, in spite of the demon inside and I will conquer that demon. One day? I'll drive it out, Tracy."

Tracy rolled away. "If she doesn't kill you first."

Cathy snuggled close to her and kissed her shoulder. "She won't. Hecate held back. Believe me I've seen her destroy people outright."

Tracy reached behind and took her hand. "What if you're wrong, Cathy? What if one day she kills you in a fit of rage? I swear, I'll kill her, Cathy."

Cathy kissed her neck. "Yes. You will."

Tracy rolled over and faced her. "What?"

Cathy hugged her. "If she does kill me? You must kill her. Remember I told you I was making you into a stiletto? If the time comes, you will plunge your knife into her heart. And then you must kill Sister."

Tracy paled.

"You're immune, Tracy. They can't stop you with their minds. You're the ultimate assassin just as I am the ultimate spy in Sister's court."

"Jesus... that's what you meant?"

Cathy smiled. "As White Witch plans go? You're plan... F. Maybe G. But you're still in the top ten should the shit hit the fan."

***

After their shower, Caitlyn and Tanya went back to bed with Keith.

Caitlyn slipped out of bed before dawn. She was restless. She had thought about waking up her lovers for some fun, but they looked so cute sleeping there she didn't dare wake them.

She slipped into her pink bodysuit and stiletto boots and went into the living room.

Exercise! That's what she needed!

She got on the floor and started doing crunches.

She stopped after 4,000.

Nope, that was boring - her tummy muscles didn't even burn.

Caitlyn started to get to her feet. On a whim, she did a handstand.

She giggled. That was easy.

Then she rose on her fingertips, her stiletto heels pointed toward the ceiling.

The new boobs were amazing! They didn't fall down in front of her face even though they were ginormous!

She tried doing a handstand with one hand.

That worked too!

So she started doing one-handed pushups combined with her handstand.

Boring.

She rolled onto her feet and then cartwheeled onto the couch.

Caitlyn looked at the television. "I'll bet it's still nothing but porn."

She looked at the coffee table.

There was a marble chess set there. She'd never learned how to play.

"Guess with my bimbo brain I'll never learn now." She picked up one of the pieces and balanced it on her finger. It was a horse. She liked horses.

She put it back in place.

There was a tiny drawer on the side of the chess board. She slid it open.

There was a little book inside labeled CHESS.

She opened it and began to read. She read the first page in 1.2 seconds, the second in 0.75 seconds, her long eyelashes fluttering.

"Oh, it's called a knight... not a horse," she said. By then she was on page ten.

"Huh," she said as she finished reading the forty page instruction manual in one minute, forty seconds. "This isn't so hard."

She looked at the board and smiled. She turned it so that the black pieces were on the left and the white pieces were on the right. "White goes first so..."

Her hands moved the pieces. Right hand played white, left hand played black.

The first game lasted three minutes.

The second lasted two minutes.

"Ooo... it's all about patterns!" Her hands moved so fast that, had a human been watching, they would have seen only a blur of white and black and pink.

Each game was over in thirty seconds or less. She favored the right hand so sometimes she let the left hand win just to be nice.

Her book didn't explain the classic moves of the masters, but she discovered them on her own.

And improved on them.

She tipped over the black king finally and sat back on the couch. "I really wish I'd learned this game back when I was smart." She giggled thinking about how all of human conflict could be modeled in chess. Someday she would have to study military history and figure out how to win any battle. That might be useful.

"I'm hungry," she said.

The sun was up.

"Time to go shopping," she looked over her shoulder at the bedroom door. "I know I promised but I'll be careful."

***

Tracy woke to a knock on the hotel room door.

She got out of bed.

A few days ago, her first thought would have been to put on clothes.

She didn't bother. She just opened the door.

Hecate stood alone in her black and white latex warrior nun outfit.

Tracy frowned. "What do you want?"

"Get out of my way." She started to push past Tracy.

"She's sleeping."

Hecate stared at her with those cold black demon eyes. "Get out of my way or I will end you, you balloon titted circus freak."

"And I said she was fucking sleeping. You got some nerve coming here after you hurt her!"

"I will kill you..."

"Yeah, yeah. Same shit, different day. Fuck, what does she see in you?"

Cathy got out of bed behind her. "It's okay, Tracy." She gently pulled Tracy away from the door. She kissed the girl's cheek. "My bodyguard."

Tracy squeezed her hand.

"I'll be fine," Cathy said. She turned to Hecate. "Here we are, the morning after, what? No flowers? No tears?"

Hecate gritted her teeth. "You slapped me in front of my nuns, in front of the nurses, in front of the humans! What was I supposed to do, Cathy?! You push and you push..."

"You. Lied. Lying to me is bad enough but you lied to Maria, Hecate. One word to her and there will be an open war right here in Manhattan. Do you have enough Mother Superiors and Bishops to stand up to every Whore Caste in New York state?"

Hecate laughed and shook her head. "Do you really think the great Maria Marapova gives a single fuck about my creating a few Worker Caste?"

Cathy raised an eyebrow. "Shall I call her and find out?"

"I stopped it. Are you satisfied? No more Worker Caste will be made. It will throw off our schedule and we have a serious shortage of strong backs but... you win." Hecate looked away, her demon eyes filling with tears. "Why the fuck did you go there in the first place?"

"I didn't trust you. Turns out, I was right."

"Why can't you just... accept what must be done? I know best..."

"What we must do is save the world. Creating slave labor is the Church's decision and has nothing to do with saving the world." She reached out and took Hecate's hand. "One day, maybe you'll understand the difference."

Hecate looked at the floor and didn't turn around. "Did I... hurt you?"

"Yes."

"I'm... sorry."

"You always are."

"I won't..."

"Don't promise me something you have no intention of holding to. You will hurt me again, Hecate. But, one day, you will answer for each time you have."

"What do you mean?"

"You will hold yourself accountable one day. There is no worse punishment."

"Come to me tonight. Please? I'm having a get together. Bring your... toy with you."

Cathy smiled. "My toy's name is Tracy as you well know."

"Very well. Bring Tracy with you."

"I'll think about it."

***

The sun was out, and it was going to be a beautiful day. Caitlyn skipped along on her stilettos in the crotchless pink bodysuit with the open bust.

"Hi, beautiful," a Street Stud said to her as he watched her bounce along.

"Good morning!"

The birds were chirping.

It felt kind of weird to have a cool breeze blowing across her bare butt and boobs. Weird but good at the same time.

A Professional Caste woman was standing at the bus stop - she could tell because she only had C cup breasts and they were covered. The front of her skirt was hiked up exposing her bare pussy.

A naked street stud knelt on the sidewalk in front of the woman. He had his head between her thighs eating her out while she looked at her cell phone.

Caitlyn giggled when she saw the gold band around his cock and balls. A matching chain was attached to the ring.

The woman held the other end of the chain in her hand.

Sometimes Professional Caste could own a Whore Caste submissive. That meant she was a VIP - a business owner, doctor, or maybe a lawyer or judge.

She looked at Caitlyn and smiled.

Caitlyn waved and moved on quickly - the woman might have been in the market for another submissive.

And Caitlyn's heart belonged to Tanya and Keith.

She looked up at the apartment building Tanya had seen Lexi go into. Caitlyn twirled a lock of her blonde hair on her finger. The polite thing would be to go and ask if Lexi wanted anything from the store.

Maybe Tanya didn't like her, but Caitlyn felt sorry for Lexi - especially after the Church agents took her away.

She trotted up the brown steps that led to the front door.

There was a call box beside the door with twenty buttons. There were names beside each button.

She ran her finger down the list of names.

Alexis Karigiledes.

"Oh! Pretty name," Caitlyn said. Lexi had to be short for Alexis. She pressed the button, and it made a buzzing sound.

Seconds passed with no answer, so she pressed it again.

"What do you want?" A voice asked.

"I'm looking for Lexi. Are you Lexi?"

There was a long pause.

"I... do I know you?"

"Sort of. I live in the apartments across the street. You scared my girlfriend, Tanya. She has dark red hair."

More silence.

"I'm the blonde girl who was with her. I'm Caitlyn."

Caitlyn thought she heard a sob. "I know who you are. What do you want?"

"I... are you okay, Lexi?"

"I'm... what do you want, Caitlyn?"

"I was going to my favorite bodega on account of I'm making dinner tonight for Tanya and our new boyfriend, Keith. Anyway, I just thought I'd check and see if you needed anything?"

"Jesus," Lexi whispered.

"What did you say? Sorry, I couldn't hear you."

"I don't... want anything. Okay?! Why can't people just leave me alone?!"

Caitlyn frowned. "Gosh, I'm sorry, Lexi. I just thought you might be hungry..."

"I'm not. Go away," She sobbed.

"Are you sad, Lexi?"

"Please, just go away."

"Okay... but I'm bringing you back something chocolate. Chocolate always makes me feel better when I'm sad."

Lexi laughed. "Fuck. I'm losing my mind. The whole world is insane and now I'm losing my mind."

"I'll be back in a little while. We'll talk more." Caitlyn turned away.

"Wait. It's dangerous out there. Aren't you afraid?"

Caitlyn smiled. "Why would I be afraid? Everyone's friendly, Lexi. It's okay now."

"It's never going to be okay again," Lexi said, and the speaker went silent.

***

Detective Patricia Kennedy

NYPD Mobile Command Center

Corner of West 26th Street and 8th Avenue

8:30 AM

"I just want you to know, Detective, we appreciate everything you and your team are doing there at ground zero," the Mayor of New York said over the video conference.

Mayor Feducci wasn't in the city.

He was in Albany along with every other New York City politician.