Transformations - Travelers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then here's our offer: you're going to spend all eternity having fun. Partying. Fucking. You will derive real pleasure from being used and needed. You'll be young and beautiful and happy - forever, Terri. You'll never grow old, never get sick."

"As a what? A sex slave?"

Diana laughed and shrugged. "I'm Whore Caste so technically I'm a sex slave. Do I seem unhappy?"

"N... No..." Then she scoffed. "But, wait, you said forever. Nobody is young forever."

Diana smiled and raised an eyebrow. "As someone old enough to be your grandmother? I disagree."

***

Samantha and Lawrence

It was a madhouse.

As soon as the pilot turned off the seatbelt sign, coach class went nuts. They weren't waiting till they were over the ocean.

The middle row seats reclined all the way back and within seconds, the entire middle of the plane was one long 'mattress' made out of fully reclined leather chairs.

A pink haze permeated the middle section, piped in from the vents above.

And the passengers in the middle section began taking off their remaining clothes.

The tan cargo nets on either side of the middle section dropped down and locked.

Mouths were locked on cocks, pussies. Huge erections began probing holes.

Within the net, it was a sea of naked flesh moving and rippling.

And Lawrence had passed out after his last Blue Pile Driver.

She had refused her Pink Panty Soaker until the stewardess had assured it was a 'virgin' soaker with no alcohol.

"God, watch them go," the short woman with big boobs sitting in their row said. Her name was Gretchen and she seemed to find the whole show fascinating.

A big blonde was being assfucked just on the other side of the net. She looked at Gretchen and smiled. "Come over here and let me eat you out through the net. Please, I've never eaten pussy before."

The man behind her slapped her ass as he pounded her.

Gretchen laughed. "Sorry, hon. I'm strictly dickly."

The woman being assfucked shifted her gaze to Samantha. "What about you? Oh, God, I want to eat you out!"

Samantha looked away quickly.

A moment later she looked toward the woman again.

The man had turned her sideways and she was now eating out a plump redhead inside the net while the man fucked her.

"Disgusting, isn't it?" Gretchen said.

"I don't get it," Samantha said. "If you don't like all this, why go to Cuba?"

Gretchen shrugged. "Hotel is cheap. Wine is cheap. And, I get to look at naked guys. What's not to like?"

Samantha laughed. She turned to Lawrence who was sleeping so peacefully he looked dead.

She needed to pee badly.

Samantha got up and scooted past Gretchen.

"Heading to the can?" Gretchen asked.

"Yeah."

"Stay way back from the net. They're gropers."

Samantha sighed. "I'll do my best."

People did lunge at her from behind the net. A few times she had to lean over people seated by the windows.

Judging from the leers she was getting from some of the people sitting in window seats? She was in just as much danger from them.

There were restrooms fore and aft, she chose the ones in the rear.

A redheaded stewardess smiled at her as she reached the restrooms.

"Sorry, Ma'am. These restrooms aren't working," the balloon titted redhead said with a smile.

"But... I have to go."

"Sorry."

Samantha turned and looked back toward the front. The restrooms at that end looked a mile away. And, it was past the orgy.

"You can go downstairs to the club level. Lots of bathrooms down there," the stewardess said. Her nametag read "HI, I'M OLIVIA. ASK ME ABOUT MY BLOWJOBS!"

Samantha stared at the nametag in shock for a second. "Is it... Is it dangerous down there?"

Olivia blinked her big blue eyes. "Dangerous? Golly, no."

"I mean with all the sex like up here?"

The redhead giggled. "It's nothing like up here. More like a strip club."

Samantha really had to pee. Bad.

"Thank you," Samantha said and headed down the big spiral staircase.

Olivia watched her go. Then she ducked in the galley and grabbed the pink satchel she used to hold her transformation kit.

She smiled as she walked up the aisle toward Lawrence.

***

Terri

Terri stood at attention in front of Diana.

Not being in control of her own body made Terri feel like crying.

"Terri, no one is going to hurt you. I promise," Diana soothed. "It's kind of sexy isn't it?"

She was completely naked except for a pair of hooker heels Diana had given her - Diana explained the pain in her feet was because the muscles and tendons in her feet were forcing her into a pose for heels. Just another one of the potions that had been injected into her during the medical 'exam'. Heels would be a requirement for the rest of her life (i.e. Eternity).

"Your body is changing. No doubt you've noticed the breast growth and increased horniness?" Diana asked.

Had she noticed? It was all she could think about. Even now, standing helpless and naked, all she could think about was hard cocks... and pussy.

"That will pass. It will be like a background noise once your body gets used to the higher hormone levels."

Terri felt ill. Not only was her will no longer her own, Diana was inside her head reading every thought. She could rifle through every memory like a burglar ransacking a house.

"I'm not doing that," Diana soothed. She caressed Terri's cheek. "Please believe me: I'm only reading your emotions and the surface thoughts. I've been doing this for a very long time."

"You could change me inside. You could erase me and replace me with something else, couldn't you?"

Diana nodded. "Yes, Terri, but I won't. We don't like to do that. Most of us want to help you, not erase you. I want to show you a better way to live. I know you're frightened." She reached down and fondled Terri's clit with her long thin fingers.

"What are you doing?!"

Diana smiled. "What you wanted. I don't have to dig very deep to find your attraction to me." She kissed Terri lightly.

Terri moaned. Her kiss was sweet, gentle.

"Thank you. My coven says I kiss the best out of all of us."

"Coven?"

Diana nodded. "Thirteen of us. We're an old coven, one of the first. Hannah is one of us." She kissed Terri again.

"Are you in charge?"

Diana laughed. "No one is in charge in a coven, silly. I mean we are all bound by a Whoremaster. His name is Dan..."

"So, you're basically just a harem?"

Diana laughed harder. "No, we're not Dan's harem. We're a coven of equals. And, you might be interested to know four of the coven are men and one is a futanari."

"What's going to happen to me?" Terri asked.

"Nothing bad. You're a member of Whore Caste. Our primary job is to keep the other castes happy, especially Professional Caste - doctors, scientists, philosophers..."

"We're their slaves?"

Diana shook her head. "No, darling. Truth be told? They are ours. We hold the very fabric of our society together." She sighed. "No, if we are slaves to anyone? It's to the Church. The Religious Caste. They command and we must obey. Remember that. They can hurt you, Terri."

***

Samantha

That fucking stewardess lied! Samantha thought.

Club Level was just as dangerous as coach.

Worse, there was no net barrier to hold them inside.

At the bottom of the stairs, a naked blonde was lying on her back with her legs wrapped around a brunette.

The brunette was sliding her long cock in and out of the blonde's pussy - yes, the brunette had a cock.

Futanari! Samantha thought.

Like everyone else in the country, practically everyone else in the world, Samantha had been inoculated against the Futa Virus as well as the Bimbo Flu. However, the sight of the futanari terrified her.

A man knelt behind the futa, fucking her.

The futanari had a cock and balls, as well as a pussy between her scrotum and anus.

The man was fucking her pussy hard while she drove her futa cock into the blonde.

Samantha's curiosity got the better of her and she stood staring for a moment.

The man smiled at her. Then he pulled his six inch cock out of the futa's pussy and pushed it into her asshole.

The futanari laughed and moved her hips in an 'O'.

"Join us," the blonde on the floor said. "It's so much better than we even imagined."

Samantha put her back against the bulkhead and slid past.

The futanari turned her head and looked at her. "Come on, baby. We don't bite." She smiled and showed fangs like a poisonous snake.

Samantha screeched and ran down the hallway. She could hear the three of them laughing behind her.

Club Level had two long hallways running the length of the fuselage, one to port and the other to starboard. There were no windows here and the halls were lit by garish pink and blue neon. She walked down the port side.

There were booths to her right about four feet wide. Each had a light above them that was either green or red. The air in the hallway was strange. There was a light pink mist in the hallway, and it smelled a lot like the pink drinks.

Most of the doors were labeled: PEEP SHOW but a few were labeled RESTROOM. She found a RESTROOM door with a green light on over it.

Samantha turned the knob and stepped inside.

It was small but a little larger than a bathroom stall. There was a small toilet to the right and a small sink to the left with a large mirror on the back wall.

She turned the lock and started to pull up her white dress.

Then she saw her reflection in the mirror.

The jewel in her forehead was green. Not only that it was blinking!

It wasn't possible. She had specifically chosen a red jewel. So had Lawrence.

So why was her jewel blinking green?!

She would figure it out later. For now? Fuck the jewel, she had to pee!

***

Lawrence

Stewardess Olivia double checked her tablet to make sure she was at the right seat. It wouldn't do for her to transform the wrong person!

Lawrence was sleeping peacefully in his window seat.

A short woman with big boobs was sitting on the aisle.

"Excuse me, Ma'am," Olivia said. "The gentleman here needs medical attention. I'm gonna need you to scooty-scoot to another empty seat."

"What kind of medical attention?" The woman asked.

"Oh, I'm afraid privacy laws prohibit me from divulging that information. If you could just move two wittle bitty rows up? I'd sure appreciate..."

"You're gonna do kinky shit to him, aren't ya?" The woman asked with a twinkle in her eye.

Olivia blinked. "Uh, golly, no. He needs... medical attention."

The woman laughed. "You're a doctor?"

"Well, gee, no."

"Listen, honey, I don't give a fuck," the woman said. "I just love watching you perverts do this shit. You get right to work but either you let me watch or I'll raise all kinds of hell."

Olivia frowned. She looked at her tablet. "Gretchen Applewood of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, you are a meanie!"

"No, I'm just middle aged, divorced, and I want to watch some kinky shit. Now are we going to keep jawing until his wife gets back from the shitter, or are you going to freakify him?"

Olivia huffed and tapped her foot. "Okay, fine. You can watch." She pressed a button on her tablet and the row of seats in front of Gretchen slid forward giving Olivia more room to work. She wiggled past Gretchen and leaned Lawrence's seat back.

"Handsome, isn't he?" Gretchen asked.

"Quiet please."

"Just making conversation."

Olivia undid Lawrence's belt, unbuttoned his pants, and unzipped his fly.

She pulled his pants down to his ankles.

"Fuck," Gretchen whispered.

The blue boxers he wore were tented up and stained dark with precum.

Olivia pulled the boxers down exposing his seven inch cock.

Gretchen reached over and stroked him.

"Hey! Knock it off!" Olivia hissed.

Gretchen laughed.

Lawrence moaned in his sleep.

"What are you going to do to him?" Gretchen asked.

Olivia opened her transformation kit and pulled out a hypodermic filled with blue liquid.

"Fuck yeah," Gretchen giggled.

***

Samantha

Samantha felt like she had just peed out half of Lake Michigan. What on earth was in those drinks?

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

She could smell the pink drinks.

She opened her eyes and looked up.

The pink mist from the hallway was thicker here. Peering up through the fog she could see why: the mist was being pumped in through a vent.

Samantha felt better since she peed. She must have seemed like a spaz out in the hallway. So what if these people were doing kinky things? She and Lawrence had picked this vacation for the kinky atmosphere, hadn't they?

She leaned back on the toilet and let her eyes close.

It felt better to be in an enclosed space with so many weirdos on the plane. At least in here she knew no one would grope her.

She felt a momentary pang of guilt leaving Lawrence up in coach, but he was a man - who would mess with a man? Especially one who would wake up if you tried anything and defend himself?

The pink mist seemed to be getting thicker and there was a sound coming from these speakers in the ceiling.

She wiped and pulled up her panties. She stood up and looked in the mirror over the sink. For the flight, Samantha had decided to wear the white dress she had changed into at the reception. It was made from the same satin as her wedding dress.

She took a step back and rubbed the swell of her baby bump. Was it bigger? It seemed bigger than this morning - the dress was certainly more snug.

Samantha started to turn around and then she moaned. She grabbed the edge of the sink. Her legs felt weak, and she felt warm and tingly 'down there'.

She rubbed her eyes and blinked. The mist made everything look like she was viewing it through pink lensed glasses.

"Mmm," she whispered. She was wet and tingly, totally turned on. She bit her lip.

Lawrence had rocked her world last night but if anything she was more turned on now than on her wedding night.

The pink mist, she thought. Something...

She smiled. Did it matter why? She needed to fuck! Who cared why?

She put down the toilet seat and sat down.

Samantha spread her legs and fingered herself through the soaked lace panties. She laughed and squeezed her left breast with her free hand.

So sensitive! Her breasts (tits, jugs, boobs) felt bigger, and her nipples were straining against the lace bra (take it off!).

She had a sudden urge to get undressed. She quickly unzipped the back of the dress and carefully folded it and laid it on the sink.

(Look at yourself!)

She squeezed her eyes shut. The hissing from the speaker above seemed louder. She could almost make out the words...

(Look at yourself, now!)

She leaned against the sink and looked at her reflection. Nice B cup breasts (tits) in the pretty lace bra (take it off!) and her tiny lace panties.

Samantha smiled as she unhooked the bra and absently dropped it in the trash bin. She cupped her bre... tits. She cupped her tits and squeezed.

(Too small.)

She frowned. She needed a boob job. How was she going to keep Lawrence (attract studs) with her fucking small tits?

Small or not, the stimulation felt good. She closed her eyes and rocked on her heels.

Samantha reached down and slid the fingers of her right hand into her panties.

Her pubic hair (Disgusting! Remove it!) was soaked with her desire.

She slipped out of the panties and looked down in revulsion at her brown curls. How could she have left anything so disgusting on her body on her wedding night?

A small door slid up behind the sink revealing a pump bottle of green liquid.

(Permanent hair remover. Apply it to your cunt and asshole. Then coat your legs, arms, and any other body hair. Leave only your eyelashes, eyebrows, and the hair on your head. Wipe it off with towels. Obey!)

She quickly applied the green liquid to her hands and began saturating her pussy and ass.

She felt the hairs loosening. "I will obey," she whispered with a smile.

***

Lawrence slept as Stewardess Olivia worked. IV needles ran to veins in his arms and thighs and plugged into receptacles built into the overhead compartment.

As soon as Olivia plugged the clear tubes into the overhead receptacles, liquid in a rainbow of colors began to flow into him.

Two more IVs ran into his testicles.

Lawrence's veins throbbed as the liquid poured into him.

He was completely naked, a headset over his eyes and ears, and a clear, plastic cock sleeve encased his cock. A long flexible tube ran from the overhead receptacles to the end of the plastic cock sleeve. The tube moved, apparently applying suction. His six inch cock expanded and contracted as the sleeve sucked him.

Gretchen sat and watched the 'work' being done on Lawrence with a look of devilish glee. "That cock sleeve is fucking huge - I mean his dick is like, what? Six inches? That tube's close to fourteen..."

"Sixteen," Olivia said as she double-checked the IV connections.

"What the fuck are you doing to him?" Gretchen asked.

Olivia pouted and put her fists on her hips. "I told you! He needs medical attention! He's a very sick man."

Gretchen laughed. "Yeah, he ain't the only sicko in this row right now." She pointed at the tube. "Is his dick going to fill that drain pipe once you're through with him?"

Olivia shrugged sheepishly. "Maybe."

"Fuck," Gretchen whispered. "I'm going to enjoy watching this."

"Well, you better change seats 'cause I'm going to fasten the net around your row - that means you can't get out, not even to tinkle, for like three hours."

"Oh, I'll hold it if I can watch a man grow a sixteen inch dick. He's going to get all muscled too, isn't he?"

"Maybe."

Gretchen nodded toward his head. "What are you doing to his brain?"

Olivia sighed. "He's learning. We all learn this way. If I put a headset on you, maybe you'd learn not to be such an A-S-S-H-O-L-E."

Gretchen burst out laughing.

Olivia huffed and stepped out of the row. She pushed a button on the overhead and a cargo net curtain descended, locking itself in place on the floor.

Gretchen looked around and smiled. "Just you and me now, Lawrence."

She scooted closer to him. She ran her red fingernail down his ribs, then reached down and stroked his balls with their IV tubes trailing out.

When she touched them, his pubic hair fell away in wisps.

"Wow," she whispered. She caressed his pecs and his chest hair fell away, leaving his skin smooth and tanned.

Gretchen laughed and slid her hand inside the front of her sweatpants.

***

Terri

Terri had completely embraced the 'bi' of her bisexuality.

She was on her knees, still in the abnormally large first class bathroom, with her nose and mouth buried in Diana the White Witch's dripping and delicious pussy.

Diana smiled down at her as Terri ate pussy like a fat kid on cake.

She felt Diana tense for the third time and suddenly Terri's mouth was flooded with her yummy girl juice.

When Diana stopped convulsing, Terri leaned back and smiled. "How was that?" She asked in a high, sweet voice. She licked Diana's juices from her lips.

Her boobs were like two cup sizes bigger - finally, titties! Mom had refused to allow her to get a boob job.

Of course, a boob job wouldn't have resulted in the slight brain fog she was feeling.

"You're amazing, Terri. You're going to make a great whore," Diana said.

"I feel... weird."

"A little spacey?"

Terri nodded. "Yeah, like, I'm happy but I have a hard time concentrating." She stood up effortlessly on the super high heels. Her boobs jiggled and she laughed, which made them jiggle more. She frowned. "These are making me stupid, aren't they?"

123456...8