Transformations - Travelers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sammi... I like that. Also with an 'i', huh?"

"Oh, no... it's Samantha."

Tammi pouted. "Can't you be Sammi for me?"

Samantha laughed. "Yeah, sure. I... I have to go."

"So soon?"

"I've actually been in here for a long time... I think. I think I fell asleep."

Tammi laughed. "I'll bet you did. Stay, please?"

"No, my husband is waiting..."

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him. You like looking at me, don't you?"

There must have been handholds beside the glass because Tammi began climbing up.

Her pregnant stomach and then her pussy were on prominent display.

"Oh, no... I really need to go."

***

Nancy

Nancy felt completely alone.

On her left, Eric was passed out asleep.

On her right? Christine and Don had a blanket over their laps, enjoying finger bangs and hand jobs.

It simply wasn't fair! The atmosphere on the plane was sex-charged and she was flying solo.

Hannah stepped out of the galley with a smile. She hooked her finger at Nancy and smiled.

Nancy stood up and walked to her.

"Follow me," Hannah said as she walked back into the galley.

Nancy followed her.

Hannah opened a drawer and pulled out a huge, black dildo. She pointed it at Nancy with a wry smile. "Nice one, isn't it? All thick and veiny?"

Nancy gasped. It was much bigger than any of her toys at home. "Why are you showing me that?"

"Got to be ready to explode by now, luv, aren't you? I don't want to tell you to 'go fuck yourself' but... might as well, eh?"

"That's... disgusting."

Hannah looked at her for a moment then burst out laughing. "Oh, that's rich coming from you. All high society now are we? After the little display you put on in the airport?"

"I... I don't know what you're talking about," Nancy stammered.

Hannah shook her head. She held up her cellphone. "Diana filmed you showing your dirty bits. Don't you remember?"

Nancy started to protest again.

Hannah pushed the dildo into Nancy's hand. "Go on. Get yourself off in the loo. Or, go back to your seat and do it. Everyone would enjoy seeing it. You're already very popular on the Church's internet. Oh, yes, you're off the charts with the cafe crowd in Havana."

Nancy paled. "You... didn't. You posted that?"

"There is no right to privacy in the Republic, Nancy. We are all performers for the masses. Now, go masturbate." Hannah walked away with a tray of drinks.

Who the fuck does that stewardess think she is? She tried to drop the dildo on the galley counter.

Instead, she put the head to her lips and pushed it into her mouth.

She heard Hannah laughing at her.

What the fuck was happening? Her jaws ached as she let the huge rubber dong slide into her throat.

It was at least a foot long, maybe more.

And, Nancy's own hand was trying to choke her to death with it.

She put her left hand on her own wrist and tried to push her right hand away.

It was no use.

She relaxed, let the monster cock slide in.

The dildo began sliding in and out, moved by her right hand which she could no longer control. It moved insistently, forcing her to tilt her head back to allow it to stroke deeper.

Hannah walked back into the galley. "Oh, there, you've gotten into the spirit of things haven't you?"

"Ulf!"

"Tut-tut, dearie, don't talk with your throat full," Hannah said. "Now, go back to the restroom and use that dildo properly. Make sure you pose for the cameras."

Suddenly, Nancy had control of her right arm. She slid the dildo out of her throat. It emerged coated in her spit.

"What... did you do... to me?"

"Keep asking questions, luv. You know I can make you fist yourself as well? Both holes at the same time if you like?"

Nancy stumbled backward toward the restrooms.

"That's right. Go on now. Diana will be up to take care of you shortly."

***

Terri

Diana had led Terri down a small staircase near the back of the cockpit.

A hatchway at the bottom led into a large room directly under the cockpit.

The room was hell itself.

Terri gasped as Diana closed the hatch behind them.

Ten people stood locked in bondage in the room. Their wrists and ankles were shackled to simple rectangular frames. They hung by their wrists in the darkened room.

Most had IVs attached to their arms and legs, breasts and genitals.

All had masks over their mouths.

Their bodies were undergoing some strange metamorphoses.

Some of the women had enormous breasts and faces like dolls.

Some of the men had breasts as well, but most of the men had either abnormally large cocks or, in a few cases, two of them.

"My God, what are you doing to these people?" Terri asked.

"They're guilty of subversion - religious fanatics trying to bring their false gods into the Republic. Mormons mostly. A few Catholics and Muslims," Diana said.

"What are you doing to them?"

"Making them useful. Specialty whores. A few are being created for shock value to be sent back to their masters as a warning."

Terri almost ran when she caught sight of a tall woman standing in the corner.

Diana took Terri's hand. "Steady. There's nothing to be afraid of."

The woman in the corner had dark crimson skin and she stood at least seven feet tall. Her breasts were huge and a prehensile tail with a barbed tip coiled and uncoiled from the small of her back.

Small black horns projected from her temples above a stern face.

Between her thighs was a huge cock. It was shaped like a horse's cock with big, thick balls.

"She's a Succubus Whore," Diana said. "She was a particularly devout Catholic, this one. Tried to smuggle in rosaries. So we made her into a demon. She believes she's been possessed by a sex demon and that now she's a servant of Satan himself. There's a brothel on the west side of Havana that used to be a pagan Catholic Church. She'll be very popular there."

"You mean there are actually people who would want to have sex with her?"

Diana laughed. "You have a lot to learn about kink. Might as well start here."

Diana reached up and began undoing the shackles.

"What are you doing?!"

Diana just laughed. She pulled the mask off the demoness's mouth. Behind the mask was a long, black penis gag that Diana pulled out slowly.

"Who... has summoned Baphista?" The tall, crimson woman moaned.

"I am Diana, a White Witch. You will obey me, Baphista?"

The demoness fell to her knees, her long cock trailing on the floor. "I obey the servants of Morpheus. Morpheus is the son of Satan."

Terri looked at Diana in terror.

Diana shook her head and mouthed the word: No.

Diana stroked the demon woman's long, ink black hair. "Morpheus has a test for you. This whore needs to be trained." She nodded toward Terri. "Make her your own."

Diana winked at Terri who was backing toward the hatchway.

The demoness smiled at Terri revealing sharp fangs. "Come, little whore."

"Oh, fuck," Terri whispered.

***

Samantha

Samantha leaned forward on the sink and stared at Tammi as she danced.

Samantha had one hand between her thighs, fingering her clit.

She had changed so much in the last few hours. Her inhibitions were gone - even without the pink mist and the dull roar of the static from the speakers.

Tammi was beautiful - Samantha's newfound bisexuality was another change. She loved watching her near-twin climb and spin and gyrate on the pole. Tammi would always return, climbing the wall outside Samantha's restroom to present her breasts, her glistening pussy.

The music outside ended and Tammi kissed the glass that separated them.

Samantha kissed from her side.

"Come out here with me," Tammi said.

Samantha laughed. "How? Climb through the mirror?"

Tammi chuckled. "No, silly. I can open the wall. Shall I?"

Samantha chewed her fingernail. "N... No... I really need to get back upstairs."

"To your pimp?"

"Pimp?! No, my husband..."

"I thought you said he was your pimp?"

Samantha shook her head. "No, Lawrence is my husband. I don't have a pimp."

"You should still come in here with me," Tammi said with a pout. "We could have so much fun."

Samantha stepped away from the sink. "You don't understand. This... what I've done? It's not me. I don't do things like this."

"Things like what?"

Samantha laughed. "Lust after strippers for one."

"Work gloryholes for another?"

Samantha frowned. "How did you know that?"

"From this side? Your mirror was always a window," Tammi said with a wink. "I watched. You were amazing."

Samantha blushed. "Please don't tell. You mustn't tell..."

Tammi shook her head. "I'll never tell on you, Sammi. But there's nothing to be ashamed of. Pleasure isn't wrong."

"But, I'm..."

"Married, yeah, I know. Does that mean you can't have fun?"

Samantha stared at her. "It literally means there are some things I can't do for fun."

Tammi rolled her eyes. "Have you asked him?"

"Asked him what?"

"Asked him if you can have fun without him?"

Samantha blinked. "I... No! He wouldn't agree to anything like that."

"But, have you asked?"

Samantha laughed. "No! Normal people don't do things like that!"

"You mean boring people don't. Anyway, just come over. You've already sucked and fucked other guys. You'll have even more fun over here - then you can go back to your boring life." She grinned mischievously.

"God, you're horrible," Samantha laughed.

"Come out here and be Sammi and Tammi with me, please?"

Tammi seemed to have grown younger while Samantha had been talking to her. Was she any older than Samantha now? Were her enormous breasts actually bigger than when Samantha had first seen her? How was any of this possible?

"Okay, I guess..."

The back wall of the restroom slid up.

"Jesus," Samantha hissed.

Tammi grabbed her hands and led her between the sink and toilet into the strip club.

The wall slid down behind her.

The techno was an ever present bass hum.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm still on the plane," Samantha said.

Tammi grabbed her and kissed her, her pink tongue sliding into Samantha's mouth.

Samantha stood motionless when Tammi pulled away.

"God, I've wanted to do that since I saw you on your back in the restroom," Tammi said. "You're an amazing kisser. I knew you would be."

"I... I've never..."

"I know," Tammi said. "That's what makes it so wonderful, Sammi."

Samantha let Tammi lead her through the line of strippers.

***

Nancy

Nancy stood in the restroom and stared at the huge dildo in her hand. She would never have chosen a toy this size - it was as thick as her wrist.

They hadn't even tried to hide the cameras in this room! They were everywhere, filming at every angle. She had no intention of putting on a show for these perverts, no matter how horny she was.

How had Hannah made her use the dildo on her own throat like that? It had to have been the power of suggestion. She had been so freaked out that Hannah's expectations had caused her to do that to herself.

Well, no more. She wasn't going to put this monster in her pussy.

"Yes, you will," Diana said as she walked in the restroom door and closed it behind her.

"How dare you barge in on me like this!"

Diana held up her cellphone.

The video of Nancy spreading her legs for the pilot in the terminal was playing. It finished and suddenly Nancy could see herself in the galley deepthroating the dildo.

"I'll cut right to the chase, Nancy: You're a fucking whore. And, you are going to do as you're told."

Nancy trembled.

"For the remainder of this flight, you are going to be part of the entertainment. You will fuck who I say, when I say. You're a two dollar hooker and I'm your madame. Understand?"

"What?! No!"

"Yes, Nasty Nancy. You will turn tricks for the rest of the flight or I'm going to wake up your husband and show him all the stuff you've been doing. I might even throw in the serial adultery you've been up to with all those men in all those swanky hotels," Diana said with a smile.

Nancy collapsed onto the toilet seat.

"Sluts like you make it easy, Nancy. I don't even have to use my mental powers to make you a whore - you already are. Oh, pearls and lace, high society, for sure. But you'll learn to get nasty with anyone and everyone on this flight." She stood over Nancy. Then she raised her left leg and set the high heel of her boot on the back of the toilet, raising the hem of her pink and white uniform. "Starting with me."

Her pussy was inches from Nancy's face. "Eat me like a good whore. Fuck yourself with the dildo at the same time."

Nancy stared at the stewardess's shaved pussy.

"Or, I show this to Eric. Your choice."

Nancy stared at Diana's pussy.

Diana reached down and caressed her face. "I can see inside your mind, Nancy. You long to be free. I'm freeing you. I've given you an excuse to explore... just like you wanted to go with your lover into the Chicago Red Zone."

"No," Nancy said. "You're making me do this."

Diana smiled. "I could. I could truly make you do this if I wanted. I don't want to do that. Cling to the blackmail excuse if you want. Just another charade. Dutiful wife, slut with guilt, high society whore. This journey is going to make you see how those wicked things you crave aren't wicked at all. All the trappings of society are holding you back."

She sneered. "Nothing is holding me back from eating your nasty cunt except the fact I find you repulsive."

Diana stared at her for a moment and then burst into laughter. "I can read your mind, Nancy. I know you're curious... more than curious. How close did you come in college, again?"

Nancy turned pale.

"Such a tender kiss. I can actually feel how wet you got when her tongue slipped into your mouth. That grad student? Such a good kisser, wasn't she?"

"Get out of my head!"

"Nancy, stop fighting. You know you want this."

Nancy swallowed hard as she looked at Diana's pussy.

"You wanted so much to let her teach you. Now, let me." She caressed Nancy's hair and drew her closer.

She's in my head! She's making me do this!

But, inside, Nancy knew this wasn't the case. She had always wondered what would have happened if she hadn't run away from the grad student who seduced her.

Was the blackmail just an excuse Diana had provided for her?

The stewardess's clit was pink and erect, her fingers in Nancy's hair guiding her toward it.

She touched her lips to the nubbin, let her tongue slide out and caress it. Diana's taste was salt and warmth.

Nancy shivered.

"More. Harder," Diana whispered.

Nancy licked Diana's clit, a long, slow lick. She could taste the dusky lips with their dew of Diana's juices.

She wasn't repulsed by the taste, the smell. Part of her wanted to push her tongue deep inside. Her mind wandered, imagining eating out the beautiful blonde while someone fucked her from behind.

"That can be arranged," Diana laughed.

Nancy's eyes bulged - she kept forgetting about Diana's 'powers'. Why wasn't she more disturbed by this? Why was she accepting that these people had psychic powers?

The witch only moaned. If she had picked up on those questions, she wasn't providing an explanation.

***

Monica and Paul

Monica was still in shock, sitting in her seat, the tight chastity panties hugging her curves like iron.

Paul, on the other hand, appeared to be in agony.

She held his hand as he squirmed uncomfortably in his seat.

"I... can't bend forward. It hurts too much. Can you check the injection site?"

Monica lifted the front of his t-shirt and gasped.

A black and purple bruise has spread out to the size of a quarter around the injection site, but it was the other changes that made her gasp.

Paul had been skinny before, but now his midsection was rippled with muscles.

The biggest 'muscle' was straining to break free of his jeans.

"God... oh, my God," Monica whispered.

People in the seats around them were moaning. The carnal atmosphere had finally spread to First Class.

Across from them, a woman had lifted her skirt above her waist and discarded her panties. She was riding the stiff prick of a man she straddled, his pants around his ankles.

Two women were giving a businessman a blow job as he leaned against the clear metal 'window' showing the cloud-filled sky.

While Paul's growing manhood strained to break free of the denim prison, his waist had shrunk. The jeans were baggy around the waist but tight in the crotch.

The body hair on his abs had fallen out.

"My whole body aches," Paul whispered. Every word he spoke was strained.

Monica looked around, looking for anyone to help.

Hannah was smiling at them from the galley entryway.

She would not help them.

Monica reached over and undid the button of his jeans.

"What... are you doing?" Paul moaned.

She touched his cheek. "You're uncomfortable."

He looked at her miserably.

She unzipped the jeans.

He was wearing blue boxers and they tented up as she eased the jeans down his muscular hips and thighs.

Where the denim had held his package down, the cotton boxers offered no such protection.

His cock pushed through the fly as the button broke.

"Oh... wow," Monica whispered.

He was huge.

Paul whispered. "Jesus."

"I take it you didn't have that before?"

"I did... just... smaller."

Monica laughed. She opened her carry-on and pulled out a sweater. She draped it over him.

He smiled at her. "See? Told you... I agree with them on some things."

Monica put her arm around him. "I would have liked you smaller."

"That's nice. I'm still okay with the summer sausage."

She giggled.

"It's just... the searing pain I can do without."

"I'm so sorry. If we'd just stayed in our seats..."

He shook his head. "I think... they have plans for people... no matter what they do." He touched her cheek. "If they do things, to my mind, I mean? You have to get away from me."

"Don't say that..."

"No, please. I think they can make you into whatever they want you to be. I might not be me when this is over. I could... hurt you."

"Shh, stop. You would never hurt me."

"I might not be able to stop myself." He shook his head. "I just... I need you to know. I like you. I've never met anyone like you. I need you to know that before they 'finish' me. While I'm still me, still Paul."

Monica smiled weakly. "I like you too."

Paul smiled back. "Shitty timing, huh?"

She nodded. "Shitty timing."

***

Hannah turned away before they could see her cry. She closed her eyes, let her mind wander back to her vision. All of them, leaving this world behind. Were Monica and Paul with them? She replayed the vision in her mind, searching for their faces in the crowd, the crowd of so many.

She trusted in Marapova. All of Whore Caste did.

Adam willing, this would all work out in the end.

***

Samantha and Tammi

The nightclub section of the lower level throbbed with the sound of techno. Pink and blue neon flashed. Everywhere there were strippers shining with glitter, dancing for faces behind glass in the peepshow booths.

The pink mist clung to the floor and whorled away in wisps as Samantha and Tammi walked past.

Tammi held Samantha's hand. Her touch was soft and warm.

Samantha watched Tammi's sculpted buttocks as she walked ahead.

She was bi now, there was no doubt. Tammi excited her like no one ever, not even Lawrence.

Where Tammi led, Samantha followed.

She knew that whatever Tammi asked of her, she would do.

1...345678