Transformations - Travelers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm afraid so. One of the side effects of Titty Grow."

"How much stupider am I going to get?" She shook her head. "Dumber. How much dumber am I going to get?"

"You're a C cup now. You're going all the way to DD which is a lot for your skinny frame..."

"Fuck. I'll be an embellish... impostor?"

"The word is 'imbecile'," Diana said. "And, no, you won't be. As a matter of fact, you may find out that you have a touch of genius in something unexpected. You just won't be a... generalist."

"Great. I'm just gonna be a stupid bimbo!" She stomped her feet, and her boobs began to wobble again.

Diana pulled her close and kissed her cheeks. "You're adorable, beautiful, and completely sweet."

Terri smiled and blushed.

"Now, follow me."

Terri looked down at her body, naked other than the skyscraper heels. "I can't go out there naked!" Her voice came out high pitched and cartoonish. She slapped her hand over her now bee stung, pouty lips.

"You're not going back into first class," Diana said. She turned around and pressed a button on the bulkhead.

The back wall slid open.

Terri was looking into the cockpit.

The pilot and co-pilot were sitting in front of touch screens and control wheels. Huge windows showed blue sky and clouds ahead.

The copilot turned his head and smiled at her.

The pilot glanced over his shoulder. "I thought you were bringing us the older one? What's her name? Nancy?"

"In due time," Diana said. "This is Tight Twat Terri. She's a brand new Cheerleader Whore. Excellent cocksucker and," Diana bit her lip. "Quite an accomplished little cunt licker as well."

Terri wanted to hide.

The copilot got out of his seat.

Terri had to look up at him. He was tall and blonde with an amazing smile.

He took her hand and led her into the cockpit. The copilot caressed her cheek with one hand while he fondled her breast with the other.

Terri slapped his hand away from her boob.

The copilot laughed. "She isn't programmed?"

Diana leaned on the bulkhead. "No. I thought this would be more fun."

"Keep your hands to yourself!" Terri squeaked. Damn this ridiculous voice.

And, damn this ridiculous libido that made it impossible not to stare at the huge bulge in his uniform pants.

"She's doing her best to fight her sex drive," Diana said with an amused smile.

"How's that working out for her?" The copilot asked with a smile.

"Not well so far."

"I... can control myself," Terri said.

The copilot shrugged. "The nice thing about being one of us? You don't have to."

Then he got down on his knees in front of her.

"What are you doing?"

"Do you know I can't hurt you? Literally hardwired into my brain." He pointed at his head. "I can make love to you, comfort you, protect you. But, I can't hurt you. Whore Caste pretty much says hello through touching, caressing... sex."

"No, that can't be..."

"It's true. I also love you - I'm not in love with you but all Whore Caste love each other."

"I don't love you."

He laughed. "No, you haven't had finishing Ambrosia yet."

"I don't understand any of..."

The copilot lifted her left leg and laid it across his shoulder. Then he kissed his way up the inside of her right thigh.

"Stop that! I don't want... ooo... oh, fuck!" His mouth and tongue had found her pussy and clit. "Oh, darn it."

Diana laughed and stroked Terri's hair.

***

Lawrence

Gretchen had stripped down to her cotton bra and panties. Over the last half hour, Lawrence had put on about thirty pounds of muscle and three inches of cock. Those IVs must have been pumping him full of protein as well as stud juice.

And, Gretchen had never been so turned on in her life. She had been alternating stroking his developing body as well as her own sensitive spots.

Was it wrong to take advantage of him when he was unconscious like this? Yes. But, Gretchen was middle-aged, alone, and unbelievably horny. Fuck it.

She tapped the plastic cock sleeve with her fingernail. That was a problem. She leaned down for a better look. His schlong had started out at about six inches. According to the scale on the side of the cock sleeve, he was now a little over nine inches and much thicker than before.

Every once in a while, he would cry out in his sleep and squirt cum into the sleeve which was suctioned off by the tube leading up to the overhead. Each time he jizzed, instead of producing less cum like a normal man? Lawrence was shooting more.

Gretchen desperately wanted to remove the cock sleeve and let him shoot some of his jizz inside her. But, if she disconnected him, she was fairly certain the bimbo stewardess would come bouncing up to throw her out of this row.

She straddled him as best she could and kissed his lips.

He moaned and she slid her tongue into his mouth.

He reciprocated.

She wondered who he thought he was kissing in his dream? Probably that skinny bitch he married.

Gretchen leaned back and hefted one of her big boobs from her bra. "Bet you've never had one this big, huh Stud?" The tit flesh sagged around her fingers as she rubbed the thick nipple against his lips. "G cups. They might be saggy but my last three husbands never complained... well, actually they used to complain about my fat ass and how my tits dragged below my waist when I didn't wear a bra, but they never complained about the size."

He opened his mouth and sucked on her nipple.

"Mmm, yeah. That's nice," she murmured. She reached into her panties and stroked her clit. "Your wife's loss is my gain."

Suddenly, he released her nipple and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back. "You know I can hear you, right?" Then he pulled her down and kissed her hard.

***

Samantha

Samantha sat back on the toilet, naked with her legs spread and fingered herself. She felt safe in here and she was in no hurry to leave.

She opened her eyes.

There were cameras on her. Cameras looking down from the corners of the ceiling, cameras looking up at her from the corners of the floor.

She smiled.

The thought of being filmed naked would have terrified her before she stepped into the restroom and began inhaling the pink fog.

Now, she loved the thought men were looking at her.

She came hard thinking about that.

Tap, tap, tap.

She blinked. She knew that sound.

Samantha turned to the left.

There was a gloryhole in the wall, just like in the airport toilet. The opening was bigger, but the glass was still opaque and buttons beside it read: Transparent/Opaque and Open/Close.

She slid onto her knees on the floor. Her face was even with the glass covered gloryhole.

She pressed the Transparent/Opaque button.

The glass became clear.

A big cock was pointed toward her, just behind the glass. She could see the man's hand as he jacked himself.

Samantha looked at it for a moment, admiring it. The size... he was longer than Lawrence and thicker.

She closed her eyes and shook her head. She wanted so badly to open the gloryhole, just touch it, feel it.

"No," she whispered. She was married.

(Marriage is a lie. Worship him!)

Her eyes snapped open. She could see the thick veins standing out on the beautiful cock.

(Nobody will know.)

She pressed the Open/Close button. The glass hissed up and the gloryhole was open.

The man shifted forward, and his cock moved closer.

Samantha stared at it for a moment. She reached out and touched the wet tip with her finger. Precum coated her fingertip. She smeared it over the head making it glisten.

Then she kissed it tenderly, tasting the man's lube.

A shiver went through her. She opened her lips and sucked, at the same time she grasped him and squeezed the hard cock flesh.

He let go with his own hand as she began to stroke him, keeping the tip in her mouth, swirling it with her tongue.

He moved forward and she let it slide into her mouth and then beyond.

Samantha was good at sucking cock. It had been a long time since she'd had one this big.

She released her grip on his shaft and leaned forward.

He pushed farther in at the same time, pressing into her throat.

She angled her neck, letting him have her throat pussy.

(Excellent. Moan around his cock.)

She moaned as he began pistoning in and out of her ready mouth.

Samantha reached around his cock and found his thick balls, caressing them, cupping them.

(Take his seed!)

She smiled. She knew how to make him. She could make Lawrence pop any time she wanted.

She slid her middle finger under his balls and massaged back to the man's anus. She began fingering his ring.

He cried out and came, filling her throat with his cum.

A few minutes later, he pulled his now flaccid cock from her lips.

"Thank you," she said as she leaned back and pressed the Open/Close button.

The glass closed.

Samantha greedily licked the cum that had leaked out of her lips.

"He'll never know," she whispered. "I can do anything here and he'll..."

Tap, tap, tap.

The sound came from behind her.

There was another gloryhole beside the sink.

She spun around and didn't even bother to make the glass translucent. She pressed the Open/Close button.

The glass hissed up.

Instead of a cock, there was a man's large hand.

He reached out and touched her cheek. Then he probed her lips and pushed his long, thick middle finger into her mouth.

"Mmmph," she moaned as she sucked his finger.

Then he reached lower and squeezed her left breast.

"Oh," she whispered. "Don't you want me to suck you?"

"Stand up," the man said from the other side.

She stood up.

He immediately pushed her thighs apart and plunged two fingers into her pussy.

"Oh, I like that!" She giggled.

He stopped and she protested as he pulled his fingers away.

"Press the button on the front of the sink," he whispered.

She looked down. There was a single red button on the sink. She pressed it.

The floor hissed and she danced back.

The tile floor began to move: a narrow bench rose up until it was almost at the same height as the gloryhole.

"Lie down."

She stared at the tile bench. If she straddled it, she could then lie down on her back. Her pussy would be...

She gasped.

Her pussy would be pressed against the gloryhole.

"I'm... I'm pregnant."

He gasped. "Good! That's a fantasy of mine."

She rubbed her baby bump and straddled the bench. Was she really going to do this? she wondered even as she lay down on the bench and pulled her legs back against her breasts. She scooted forward until her crotch was completely against the opening to the gloryhole.

She shrieked as the man on the other side sucked her clit between his lips and began to lick. Then he pushed two fingers into her pussy and probed.

With her eyes closed, Samantha could not see the surge of the pink mist into the restroom.

He's going to fuck me! she thought. Then she smiled. Why not? Why shouldn't he fuck her?! She was safe in here. No one would know.

And then she felt him rubbing the head of his cock up and down her slit.

He angled himself just right and then he pushed inside her.

"Fuck me!" She screamed.

The man only hesitated for a moment and then he began fucking her.

In her position, she was prepared for pain. He was definitely going to hit her cervix.

And then he did.

And she came hard, squirting for the first time in her life.

She nearly passed out. It wasn't possible. And, yet, this stranger was hitting her cervix with his driving cock and making her orgasm! Wasn't this dangerous?

(No. You have been modified.)

Modified? What did that...?

The part of the bench supporting her head lowered and her head tilted back. That's when she noticed that, in this position, the other gloryhole was directly in front of her face.

"Wait..." She moaned.

But the gloryhole window slid up on its own and a man's cock emerged from the opening.

"I... can't..." It was so hard to think with the man fucking her.

Pink mist filled the room once again and her mind clouded.

The cock at her face rubbed against her lips.

She smiled and let the man push it into her mouth.

Samantha moaned as she was fucked from both ends.

The effect of the pink mist was so profound she didn't even notice when two robotic arms emerged from the ceiling and grasped her ankles in their metallic grasp. She was held in place as the two men used her.

***

Tammi

Her name used to be Gladys Albright. She had been a fifty-year-old wallflower with little to look forward to except a future in a retirement community when they pulled her out of the airport security line and changed her life completely.

Now, she was Tammi. How old was she? Forty? Late thirties? Did it matter? She was growing younger. She was tall and lithe, her body firm and toned, with big breasts that didn't sag under the relentless force of gravity.

Her face was still Gladys's face, though the cheekbones were higher.

She pulled herself up the dance pole, one hand over the other. It was effortless. Her body seemed to know exactly what to do as she climbed and spun in time with the techno beat.

She was also pregnant.

At least, she looked pregnant. Three months pregnant, the same as the woman who would soon become her twin.

Samantha, soon to become Sammi, was in the restroom directly across from the pole Tammi danced on.

"I don't understand," Tammi had asked as they put the strange device into her pussy - it looked like a tiny cellphone with a balloon attached. They pushed it deep inside her modified womb.

The robotic voice had spoken from the ceiling. "It's called an 'empty pregger'. It will expand to simulate any stage of pregnancy from zero to over nine months."

"Why?! Why would anyone want...?"

"Human sexual deviations are diverse and seemingly infinite," the AI, SlutzNet, said. "You will be a specialty whore. A pregnant, trailer-trash hooker with an identical twin who is equally as pregnant."

"Wait, you said this Samantha, Sammi, is actually pregnant, didn't you?"

"She was. That condition has been remedied."

Tammi paused, horrified. "Wait... are you saying you... ended it?"

"No. The Church kills in only the most extreme circumstances. The fetus was transferred to a stasis unit. It will be returned to her womb at some point in the future should the problem of overcrowding be solved on this planet."

"When might that be?"

"My estimates are sometime within 200-250 years depending on the outcome of the wars."

"What wars?"

The AI had been silent. "These questions are not relevant to your current function. You are a whore. Your duty is to serve. You will find it quite enjoyable."

Tammi had sighed. "Oof," she groaned as the device in her womb began to swell.

"Your abdominal skin has been modified to allow it to expand and contract without damage."

"Slutz... oh, fuck, I feel huge... SlutzNet, does Sammi know what has happened to her?"

"No, and she will not. Sammi is being modified to believe she is, in fact, your twin and that the two of you are whores made pregnant by Larry, your pimp. What you know to be a fantasy will be Sammi's reality."

"Why... do I get to know the truth?"

"Mistresses Diana and Hannah felt that you would... enjoy... knowing the nature of the facade. I have found it best not to question the motives of white witches - their ways are subtle, and they are quick to anger." SlutzNet chuckled. "Sorry, classical reference that has no doubt escaped your grasp. However, nonetheless? True."

That had been an hour ago.

Now, Tammi was part of the inflight entertainment: dancing in the club on the lowest level of the aircraft while her soon to be twin learned to work the gloryholes.

***

Monica and Paul

Something was fucking wrong.

Monica nervously chewed her fingernail. It had been over an hour since Terri and David had disappeared into the first class restroom. Neither had reappeared.

"Stay here," Monica said as she stood up.

Paul grabbed her hand. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to ask Diana where Terri is - no way Terri and David have been screwing in a toilet this long."

Paul stood up. "I'll go with you."

"No, she's my responsibility..."

"You do not want to be alone with that witch. Trust me."

She smiled.

The two of them made their way to the galley.

They stepped around the corner to find Diana and Hannah locked in an embrace.

Diana smiled at them. "Oh, darling, our secret is out."

Hannah laughed and licked Diana's lips.

"Yes, Monica, I'm afraid Hannah and I have dared embrace the love that dare not speak its name."

Hannah burst into laughter.

"Yeah, well, it's the 21st century," Monica said. "You two aren't special."

Diana looked confused. "Is it the 21st century? I lose track."

"God, I love an older woman," Hannah whispered.

They both laughed.

"We're looking for Terri," Monica said. "And David."

"Hmm," Diana said. "Haven't seen them."

"Yes, you have," Monica said. "They both went in the restroom over an hour ago."

"Oh, mile high club, eh?" Hannah said.

"I suppose," Monica said. "We didn't see them go in one together but..."

"I can assure you there's only one person in each of these loos," Hannah said. "Isn't that right, Di?"

"Absolutely," Diana said with a smile.

"I know they're in one of these restrooms!" Monica said and took a step forward.

Diana stepped close. "Are you calling me a liar, Monica?"

Monica gulped. Diana was more than a head taller than her. "Please. I just want Terri."

Diana leaned down and whispered. "Terri's destiny is her own. You would do well to worry about your destiny."

Monica trembled.

Diana whispered in her ear. "With a single thought I can turn you into the most depraved, perverted creature you could possibly imagine. You could spend eternity in a gutter as the plaything of Havana's riff raff. And, I could make you love every second of it." She licked Monica's ear. "Worse? I'll make your boyfriend here watch and get off on it."

Monica staggered backward into Paul's arms.

Diana took a step back and smiled. "Such an adorable couple. But, I think they're a little too familiar."

Hannah closed the curtain to the galley.

"What are you doing?" Paul said. He clenched his fists.

"Stand still. Both of you. No screaming," Diana commanded.

Monica moaned. She couldn't move! She gave Paul a panicked look.

He appeared to be under the same spell.

Diana walked around them both and smiled. "Hannah, dear, don't we have some special panties for Monica?"

Monica groaned and did her best to pull free of the force that held her in place.

It was no use.

"Oh, yes. Those special knickers. I have them right here." Hannah opened a pantry drawer and pulled out a pair of low-rise, pink latex panties. There was a small electronic device on the front of the panties and circuitry spread out in a web through the latex.

"What...?" Monica stammered.

Diana put her hands on Monica's shoulders. "So, you like me, don't you, Monica?"

"S... Stop," Monica whined.

"Shh. Monica, I will not hurt you. I promise. You know I would never hurt you, don't you?"

Monica could hear a buzzing in her ears. She nodded slowly.

Diana's gaze was intense. She felt herself falling into the dazzling blue eyes.

"There she is. My little budding lesbian lover." Diana glanced at Paul and laughed. "Don't worry. I'm only going to borrow her for a moment. I'm not a monster, Paul."

Hannah laughed and leaned on Paul's shoulder. "That's a lie. We're both wicked, wicked creatures."

Monica could barely follow the conversation. Diana's eyes were amazingly beautiful.

123456...8