Transformations - Travelers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, you maintain this air of calm about you but we all know that you're smoldering underneath don't we?"

"God, please leave her alone," Paul whispered.

Hannah touched his lips. "Either keep your lips zipped or we'll find something to keep your lips busy... and not in a way you'll enjoy, luv."

Paul shook his head miserably.

"Oh, Paul, when she finally gives up this virginity? She's going to make some man very happy... just not you," Diana said.

Hannah laughed. But, she gave Diana a look - a look of pity, maybe of remorse.

It lasted only an instant, but it was there.

Diana looked away. "Take off your jeans, Monica. Enjoy the show, Paul."

Monica unbuttoned her jeans, unzipped and began working them down her hips.

Paul looked away.

"Proper gentleman, aren't you?" Hannah said. The words were sarcasm; however, the tone was not - there was admiration in it.

The jeans around Monica's ankles, Diana stepped forward and hooked her fingers in the waistband of Monica's white cotton panties. She smiled into Monica's eyes. "You remind me of me so many decades ago. Stepping off the ferry at Latigo Key. It was summer break, and I was coming home from college to spend the summer on the beach." She laughed softly. "I wasn't a virgin though. But, I was still innocent." She slid Monica's panties down her thighs.

"I had no idea what was waiting on me. The dock was crowded. Everyone in town was waiting in line for the ferry and for other ships waiting behind it. I was so confused." She gently stroked Monica's blonde pubes. "Then a friend of my mother's found me, Cathy Greene. Only, she wasn't the Cathy Greene I remembered. She was breathtakingly beautiful... still is. You see, they had turned her into a White Witch. Then she turned me into one," Diana said. She stroked Monica's clit. "Cum Slut Cathy... you'll probably meet her someday."

Monica moaned.

Diana leaned close and whispered. "We all serve, Monica. All of us. In a million different ways. You're going to serve as well. You're vitally important, Monica. None of this is what any of us chose. You see, it, the Church, chooses us. And, it's chosen you. I can tell you that what you've been chosen for is far less degrading and demeaning than what so many others will experience. I could make you trust me, Monica. I could wave my hand and make you believe me. But, instead, I'm going to promise you: this will all work out in the end and you, my beautiful Monica, will be happy. I promise. Trust me."

There was a tear in Diana's eye, and, through her haze, Monica began to understand that even this powerful creature, this witch, was just as much a victim as she and Paul and Terri.

Diana turned away. "Put on your new panties, Monica."

Monica didn't hesitate - she wasn't sure she could hesitate. She took the pink latex panties and pulled them on. They were loose around the hips.

Diana turned around and smiled, the tear gone.

Then she touched the electronic device on the front of the panties.

The device was some sort of fingerprint scanner.

The panties contracted and pulled tight, riding low on Monica's hips and pulling up against her crotch.

Monica gasped.

"Tight, huh?" Diana laughed. Her evil, mischievous grin returned. "That will keep some hard dick out of your twat until you meet your master."

Monica stared down at the skin tight latex.

"In case you're wondering? They won't come off. If you need the toilet? Come to me and I'll unlock them... for a few minutes."

"All right, you two," Hannah said. "Off you trot. We're the busiest bitches on this flight."

Monica pulled up her jeans and buttoned them.

"Oh, almost forgot," Diana said. She grabbed Paul and kissed him. Her hand went down into the front of his jeans. She fondled him for a moment and stepped back.

Then she shoved a hypodermic through his t-shirt and into his abs between his navel and crotch.

"Fuck!" Paul howled.

Monica whined and stumbled back.

"Oh, you big baby," Diana scolded. Ten cc's of bluish fluid flowed into him before she pulled out the needle. "Back to your seats."

***

Hannah watched the two return to their seats. "He's in love with her," she said.

"Hopelessly. Tragically," Diana whispered behind her. She put her hands on her lover's shoulders.

Hannah reached up and touched one of Diana's hands. "Are we doing the right thing?"

"Almost never," Diana said as she kissed Hannah's neck. "But we make the best out of bad situations, don't we?"

Hannah smiled. "In Marapova we trust."

"Always, my love. Always."

***

Paul and Monica walked back to their seats in a daze. Paul walked as if he had been punched in the stomach and Monica was very uncomfortable in the panty - chastity device.

They sat down in their seats.

Paul held her hand tight.

Monica squirmed in her seat. "What... just happened?"

"I told you... they're dangerous." He raised his t-shirt and looked at the blue bruise just below his navel.

"God... what do you think they gave you?" Monica whispered.

He shook his head. "Burns. My heart is racing - I think that's just from fear. But, I'm..." He nodded toward his crotch.

His 'package' was straining against his jeans.

"Something's happening," Paul said miserably.

***

Diana slipped into the restroom and opened the fake back wall that led to the cockpit.

Terri was moaning, held in the air between the standing pilot and copilot, sandwiched between them.

The copilot's cock was sliding in and out of her pussy while the pilot's cock pounded her ass.

A steady drip of their combined lube collected on the deck at their feet.

"Fuck! Fuck me! Oh, my fucking God!!!" Terri screamed in the soundproof cabin.

She came, squirting on the floor.

"For fuck's sake," Diana scolded. "Would you two finish already? I have a schedule to keep."

"Fuck... you," Captain Alex said. "You bring us... this ultra tight piece of... ass... Jesus, Diana, has she even been assfucked before?!"

"No!" Terri answered. "But I love it. Oh, sweet fuck, if I'd known being a whore would be like this? I'd have sold it on the street."

Diana laughed. "You're a natural, Tight Twat Terri."

"Cum in me! You motherfuckers! Cum!" Terri screamed.

The men both groaned in unison and their cum dripped out of her pussy and ass making an even bigger mess on the floor.

Captain Alex pulled out and staggered backward, leaving the copilot still holding Terri in his strong embrace.

Alex stretched. "Hey, bring me the older one?"

"Nancy?" Diana asked.

Alex shrugged. "Yeah, the MILF."

Diana shook her head. "Why are junior Whoremasters so insatiable? Fully transformed Whoremasters are so much calmer and more patient."

Alex poured Cunt Clean over his cock and wiped it off with a tissue. Then he stroked himself hard again. "Young lions try harder I guess."

She walked over and grasped his thick cock. "Try flying the plane for awhile?"

"AI does just fine," Alex said as he stroked her breasts through the latex.

Diana rolled her eyes. "I'll bring her to you after I get Terri situated. I do have other duties other than making sure your libido is satisfied, you know?"

***

Lawrence

Gretchen wasn't sure when the tables had turned exactly. Whatever the turning point had been? She was definitely no longer in control.

Lawrence was standing over her, still bristling with IVs, still wearing the headset and earphones.

He was enormous - not only his cock that now nearly filled the ridiculously large plastic cock sleeve.

He was bursting with muscles, and he was much, much taller than before.

His hand was on her throat, holding her in place in her seat.

And she was dripping wet. Every bit of her body, her soul, wanted this hulking brute that loomed over her.

"I... remember you," he said in a guttural bass voice. "You were sitting in the aisle seat."

"Y... Yes... are you... going to hurt me?" She whined.

He laughed. "You sound like you want me to."

"No... I... I want you."

He nodded, his eyes still covered by the goggles. "That's obvious considering what you were doing to me while I was transforming. Be quiet now. I'm learning."

"Learning? Learning what?"

He pushed his middle finger into her mouth. "I said, quiet, Cum Guzzling Gretchen."

She struggled to accept the huge finger into her throat.

"Get used to it. I'm going to use that throat for a lot more than just my finger. Now, quiet!"

She sat back in the chair, the finger fucking her mouth.

People were peering through the cargo net at them.

A lot of them were masturbating.

Lawrence smelled so... amazing! In her whole life, she had never felt possessed by a man, not even by her ex-husbands.

But, Lawrence was like a god and he had taken possession of her.

He owned her.

That thought sent a thrill through Gretchen... Cum Guzzling Gretchen. She smiled. It was all so nasty and exciting and...

He took off the headset. "Long Lasting Larry. Whoremaster," he said and smiled. Larry took his finger out of her mouth.

She immediately tried to cover herself. "Don't... look. I'm not... I... I'm not young."

He knelt beside her and actually began to cry. "Pain. You're upset because you think I will reject you?" He smiled, his mood changing instantly. He shook his head. "I feel... what you feel. I can see it, smell it. No, Gretchen. We are more than our skin, ageless, timeless." He pushed her hands away from her sagging breasts. "No shame. Be fierce, like you were a few minutes ago."

She believed every word he said like he was pouring the words into her head.

And her shame disappeared.

He pulled out the IV needles, even the painful looking needles in his testicles.

Then he reached down and pulled the cock sleeve off his huge member.

"Whoo... that's better." He dropped the plastic sleeve and stroked his cock as he stood up.

Gretchen stared directly into the piss slit of the biggest cock she'd ever seen.

Larry laughed, his mood changing again. "You're a nasty little bitch, Gretchen. Trying to take advantage of someone transforming?"

She smiled. "I know. I'm horrible."

Larry shook his head. "You know, I can have them do anything to you. Make you into anything."

Gretchen licked her lips. "Whatever you want."

He laughed. "That's my pheromones talking through you. If you had any idea what I could have done to you? You'd piss yourself."

Gretchen whined and looked away. "Please..."

He took her face in his massive bear paw hand. "Luckily, you're going to learn that Whore Caste aren't monsters. We just work for them."

Larry grabbed her and flipped her onto her hands and knees in the row of seats. "The old me might have been angry at you for taking advantage? But, I can't really remember that me anymore. As for the new me? I'm into that shit."

Gretchen was resting on her hands and her huge pillowy breasts.

Larry grabbed both of her ass cheeks and spread them open.

Then he buried his face in her pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" She screamed.

The cargo net slid up.

Stewardess Olivia appeared with a big smile on her face. "Whoremaster Larry! Welcome aboard, sir!" She gave a crisp little salute.

"Hi, gorgeous," Larry said as he pulled his face out of Gretchen's twat and rose up.

He stuffed some of his huge length of cock into Gretchen's pussy without warning and the older woman screamed.

"Relax, you'll adapt," Larry said as he slapped her jiggling ass.

"Oh, God, please. Do whatever you want," Gretchen moaned.

Olivia laughed. "You want I should remove her, Whoremaster? I'm more than capable of handling your needs." She raised the hem of her rubber uniform to expose a thick clit with a wedding ring piercing.

A tattoo just above her twat read, "FUCK ME!"

Larry smiled. "Very tempting. "He winked. "But, I think I'm going to do some work on Gretchen. Bring me a transformation capsule." Larry said as he began thrusting in and out of Gretchen's hairy pussy.

"Pink or Blue?"

"What do you say, Gretchen? Want a big, thick cock to go with your pussy?"

"Anything! Cumming! I'm cumming!" And she did, her tight pussy tightening even more as muscles she didn't think existed in her stomach suddenly came to life and tried to milk the giant, thrusting cock.

He stroked the small of her back. "No, I think we'll keep her 100% female."

"Would you like a condom, sir?" Olivia asked.

"No. She has a dirty mind... think I'll keep her. Just bring the capsule." He gripped Gretchen's hips and really began to thrust. "Oh, the other two women I was traveling with?"

"Downstairs, Whoremaster."

Larry laughed. "That's my sluts, fucking half the plane most likely."

Olivia giggled. "I'll get you the capsule. You're a lucky lady, Gretchen!" She skipped away down the aisle.

People in the surrounding rows were staring at the sex show Larry and Gretchen were putting on.

He grabbed Gretchen by the hair and pulled her head back as he thrust. "Think you're a star now, baby? Wait till I'm through with you."

She moaned as her next orgasm began to rise like a swell on the ocean.

Olivia skipped back to them and held out her hand. "Pink, sir."

Gretchen stared uncomprehending at the pink, plastic-looking capsule. It was about three inches long.

Larry began probing at Gretchen's ass with one of his long, thick fingers. "Relax your ass pussy, Gretchen."

"Ooo, what are you going...?" She shrieked as his finger went to the third knuckle up her butt.

"Stretching you."

It hurt for a moment, but she was so turned on it barely registered.

She smiled and nearly complained when he withdrew the finger.

He took the capsule from Olivia and held it in front of Gretchen's lips. "Spit on it."

Gretchen spit on the shiny plastic.

He smeared the saliva on the plastic and then took the capsule away.

She squealed when it went up her ass. "What is that? What does it do?"

It moved inside her!

"What the fuck?!"

"Be still," Larry soothed.

Something was moving around inside her. Something from the capsule.

Then she blacked out.

***

Larry eased his cock out of her and sat down, drawing Gretchen into his lap and reclining her on his chest. He stroked her graying hair and smiled. "Empathy. That's what's different about me. I care about her."

Olivia smiled down at them. "I totes like the empathy part best."

Gretchen's eyes snapped open. "Specify caste," she said in a flat voice.

"Whore Caste," Larry said as he adjusted her comfortably in his embrace.

"Designation?"

Larry smiled. "Too short for Street Whore, I think. Something out of the ordinary... Sexretary Whore. Always wanted a personal assistant."

"Default parameters?" Gretchen asked.

"Oh, no. What's the largest breast size we can do without brain damage?"

"Available breast tissue will allow augmentation to N cup. Increased back musculature to compensate for breast weight?"

"Yes, perfect. Hair color to honey blonde, age regress her to twenty-four years old. Keep the green eyes. Oh, buttocks to match the breasts... well, maybe a little smaller." He kissed Gretchen's temple. "Increased leg length. Double slutifier."

"Parameters accepted. Shall I initiate transformation?"

Larry smiled. "Please do."

"Transformation begins in 3... 2... 1..."

Gretchen snuggled into his arms and Larry fell asleep with her.

***

Samantha

Samantha staggered as she got to her feet. Cum dripped from her lips, her face, and especially from her over-fucked pussy. The robotic restraints on her ankles had finally released her after she had serviced twenty men either with her pussy or her mouth.

She leaned, naked and dripping on the sink and looked at herself in the mirror.

A small door opened on the wall. Inside was a line of plastic bottles. They looked like water bottles, but instead of a cap, there were two nozzles attached to the top: one long and thick, the other smaller and teardrop shaped.

"Please insert the long nozzle into your vagina and, with your finger over the butt plug nozzle opening, squeeze the Cunt Clean into your pussy," a voice said from the ceiling.

It was no longer just a barely audible buzz. The voice was now loud and commanding.

"Who are you?"

"Please obey, Samantha."

She reached out and took the bottle of Cunt Clean.

She spread her legs and straddled the toilet, letting the thicker nozzle enter her well-fucked pussy while she held the other nozzle closed.

The lukewarm liquid filled her.

The douche was soothing.

"Who are you?" Samantha asked.

"My name is SlutzNet. I am here to assist you. Release the douche now, Samantha."

Samantha pulled the nozzle out and the liquid fell into the toilet.

"Now, remove the cap and use the liquid to wash the semen from your face."

She obeyed. Why was she obeying? As she cleaned cum from her face and lips she looked groggily toward the vent in the ceiling.

The pink mist was gone.

Her head was beginning to clear.

"Oh, God... what have I done?"

"You satisfied your healthy sexual urges," SlutzNet said. "You may dress now."

"I cheated on my husband," Samantha moaned as she slipped her dress back on.

"Marriage is an anachronism. A symbol of the false churchs' enslavement of the masses."

"Yeah? Well, I'm Catholic so it's a lot more than a symbol." She shook her head. "Was it drugs? How did you make me...?"

"Nothing was done to you other than an aphrodisiac and subtle suggestions. In psychological terms, your id wanted this to happen."

"I am never going to do anything like this again," she said. Inside, she knew this was a lie. She would never be able to live a normal life again.

She had been used for pleasure, given pleasure as well. Pleasure beyond her body's endurance.

She would seek this out again and again.

"You ruined me."

"We freed you. But, for now? Forget." A blast of sweet gas sprayed into her face from the vent.

"What...?"

She blinked and stared at herself in the mirror. What had just happened?

Her makeup was a mess.

Had she fallen asleep? Had she washed her face in her sleep?

She opened her purse and began putting on fresh makeup.

She finished and smiled at her reflection. She needed to get back upstairs to Lawrence. He was probably worried to death.

Before she could turn, the mirror turned into a window.

"What the...?"

Instead of her reflection, she was looking out into a room beyond the restroom - a long room that looked like a nightclub.

Women and men danced on little raised stages and others on poles that stretched floor to ceiling.

The nearest was a woman naked other than pink glitter and heels.

Samantha gasped.

The woman had Samantha's hair, her eyes - she was a little older, but she could easily have been Samantha's sister. "Oh, my God."

The woman climbed up the pole and turned herself upside down using only her strong hands. She spread her legs, doing an upside down split.

Her crotch glistened and sparkled from wetness and glitter.

She was also just as pregnant as Samantha.

She slid down, the pole sliding between her ass cheeks while the woman made a sensual 'O' with her lips.

Two feet off the stage, the woman did a somersault and landed on her feet before dropping into a painful looking split.

She was moving in time to music Samantha couldn't hear.

The woman smiled at Samantha and danced off the stage toward her.

She was very tall. She put her hands on the wall above the glass.

The woman pressed a button. "Hi," she said in a silky voice.

"Hi?" Samantha said.

"I'm Tammi... with an 'i'. What's your name?"

"Samantha." She was staring at Tammi's sparkling lips.

1...345678