Transformations - Travelers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swiveled her hips as she walked this time.

The boys watched her intently.

"Not bad for an old broad," Tucker said.

"Old? You little motherfucker," Nancy hissed.

He laughed. "But that's how my buddy, Pole, here likes them. He likes that seasoned pussy."

The taller boy blushed blood red.

Nancy was close enough now to hear the murmurs and slurps from the twin hookers between Tucker's thighs.

"See, Pole here? He's a virgin. This is the second spring break we've spent in Cuba, and I'll be fucked if he's not going to nut in one of you sluts this time."

Pole looked like he wanted to exit the plane at altitude.

"So, I was thinking you'd take him into the private room over there and make a man out of Pole for us?" Tucker said.

Nancy really didn't like the little asshole getting his dick sucked at all.

As for Pole? He looked on the verge of tears.

She reached out and took Pole's hand. She smiled. "Would you like that?"

"If... I mean, if you..."

Oh, fuck it, I've been in it this far, Nancy thought. "I'm just a slut, Pole. A deranged, nasty slut who wants cock and pussy all the time."

"Goddamn!" Tucker said as he rubbed the chestnut hair of the two sluts between his thighs. "Looks like Pole is finally going to lose that cherry!"

The frat boys cheered.

Nancy pulled Pole along behind her toward the private room at the back of the bar.

She winked at Baphista who gave her a thumbs up with her onyx clawed right hand.

Then the demoness turned and stared evilly at Tucker.

***

Pole followed Nancy into the private room and Nancy closed and locked the door behind them.

The room was simple: a sink, a small closet with a toilet, and a tacky as fuck heart shaped bed with red satin sheets.

"Fuck's sake," Nancy laughed.

She sat down on the bed. "Why do they call you 'Pole'? Because you're skinny? Polish?"

He laughed gently and shook his head. "No." He stood nervously and tried not to look at her. "I'm really sorry about all that. Tucker's... I don't know..."

"A dick?"

Pole laughed. "Yeah, he doesn't mean to be. He's just kind of mean when he gets some beers in him."

Nancy lay down across the bed. "God, I hope they wash these sheets."

"Listen... we don't have to... you know..."

Nancy smiled at him. "Don't you want to?"

"I... think so."

She patted the bed. "Come here, Pole."

He walked over to the bed. "Are you really, possessed by Satan?"

Nancy laughed hard. "No, honey. And Terri and I just met." She sat up when he was near the bed. "Hold up. How much have you been drinking? I am going to be really pissed off if you puke on me."

"Oh, one beer, that's it. I don't like getting drunk."

She relaxed and Pole sat down on the bed. "You're giving frat boys a bad name. A non-alcoholic frat boy? You're a unicorn, baby."

Pole laughed.

"You should do that more," Nancy said. "You have a nice laugh."

He looked down at her hand. "Are you married?"

"Yeah, is that a problem?"

"No. I guess it should be, but it isn't."

Nancy nodded. "It's not your promise being broken by this, Pole. It's mine. No shame for you."

"Never thought about it that way." He turned to her. "Could someone like you go for someone like me?"

Nancy smiled. "Pole, honey, we just met..."

"No, no, that's not what I mean. I mean... could a beautiful more... experienced woman like you fall for a young inexperienced guy like me?"

"Experienced... nicely put." She smiled at his discomfort, then took his hand. "Pole, I can't think of a single reason any woman wouldn't go for you."

He laughed and blushed.

"Now, who is she?"

He looked sheepish. "My... best friend's mom, back home."

Nancy sat up. "Oh, wow."

He nodded. "I've been in love with her forever."

"Does she know?"

He shook his head. "I've never said anything."

She caressed his face. "Is she married?"

"No. She's been divorced for like forever. Never takes time for herself. She just cares for other people, you know."

Nancy smiled. "Oh, honey, you've got it bad, don't you?"

He nodded.

"I look like her, don't I?"

He took a deep breath. "Yeah."

"You're really a virgin?"

He nodded. "I just haven't been able to. I know I need to..."

"You actually do. You don't want to be awkward the first time with her."

He shook his head. "There'll never be a first time with her. I don't have the guts."

Nancy smiled. "Oh, we'll work on that. But, first things first? Those guys out there? They're assholes. You want to win over a woman and not a girl? Don't be one of those boys. You be a man - the man you are." She kissed him and he melted in her arms.

"Oh, wow," he whispered.

She reached down and touched the front of his jeans and the impressive bulge inside. "Oh! Okay, so that's why they call you Pole..."

He laughed and nodded.

***

Larry and Gretchen

"It says there's a private party going on inside. Does that mean we can't go in?" Gretchen asked.

Larry smiled. "Baby, I doubt there's a party on earth you wouldn't be welcome in."

The sexretary whore laughed and blushed as Larry pushed the door open.

The first thing Larry saw was a short guy sitting with Sammi and Tammi sucking his cock.

The little guy smiled. "The balloon titted bitch can stay, but the guy in the sweatpants has to go."

Larry laughed. "Oh, I do, do I?"

"This is a private party, can't you read?"

Tammi and Sammi looked up at the same time. "Larry!" They yelled in unison and jumped up, breasts and bellies wobbling, and ran to him.

"Hey! I wasn't done yet!" The short guy said.

Tammi and Sammi jumped into Larry's muscular arms and began kissing his face.

"Girls, you got precum on your lips. I'm kinky but not that kinky," Larry laughed.

"Oopsie! Sorry!" They said in unison.

Sammi looked down from his left arm at Gretchen. "I... remember you from somewhere?"

"I was in the row with you. I'm Gretchen?"

Sammi grinned from ear to ear and dropped down, grabbing Gretchen in a bear hug. "He jizzied in you! Didn't he?! You're bound to him!" She pouted. "We're totes jealous because we thought we'd be first." Then she smiled and squeezed Gretchen's big breasts. "But I'm pretty sure we'll get over it. You okay with precum?"

"Absolutely," Gretchen laughed.

Sammi kissed her hard.

Larry hugged Tammi tight. "I... it's weird... I know I've been with you for years, but..."

Tammi smiled. "We're... all new. Aren't we? All freshly transformed. It's like we just met."

Larry felt confused. "Yeah, I guess."

"Excuse me, I paid good money to rent this bar. I'd like to get my cock sucked," the little guy said.

"Pipe down, squirt," Larry said still looking into Tammi's eyes and trying to shake the feeling this was actually the very first time he'd laid eyes on her.

Frat boys started surrounding them.

"Who are you calling squirt?" The short kid asked as he leaned back in his chair, his cock pointing at the ceiling.

"Tucker's our Frat president," a kid who looked like a linebacker said. "You will respect the man."

Larry smiled and set Tammi down on the floor. He looked around at the frat boys who were trying to appear menacing. "Now, boys, blood red isn't going to go with this decor at all. But if you want me to paint these walls? I'll be perfectly happy to oblige."

"I'd listen to the Whoremaster. All of you together couldn't so much as bruise him."

Larry looked behind him for the source of the sultry female voice.

There was a seven foot tall demon girl complete with crimson skin and black horns leaning against the bar. Her devil tail coiled and swished behind her.

She smiled and winked, then she walked, hips swaying toward Tucker. She ran her fingers through her long, black hair. "I think we can settle this in a civilized manner, don't you?" She knelt down in front of Tucker and caressed his cock with her long claws.

"I promise not to bite," she purred. "Unless you want me to."

She looked back over her shoulder at the other frat boys. Her eyes glowed a fiery yellow. The echoing voice that came out of her beautiful mouth sounded like all the demons in hell speaking at once. "OR I CAN HELP MY BROTHER WHOREMASTER WREND YOU LIMB FROM LIMB AND DECORATE THE TABLES WITH YOUR PUTRID GUTS! YOUR CHOICE, WORMS!"

The frat boys stumbled backward and slowly walked away keeping one eye on the succubus.

Then she looked at Larry with the most innocent expression her demonic face could muster, smiled, and gave him a geeky thumbs up.

Larry fought back a laugh.

"There's something you don't see every day," Gretchen whispered.

***

Nancy was in a race: could she help Pole get his pants off before he shot his wad in his tighty whities from the kissing and heavy petting they'd been doing? "Relax and stand up," she said gently.

He was shirtless. He stood quickly and fumbled with the jeans button.

"Pole, baby, relax. We have all the time in the world. Take a deep breath."

The boy nodded and took a deep breath, his skinny ribs expanding.

She smiled as he managed the button and pulled the jeans down along with the underwear.

He blushed, realizing he was standing naked in front of her. His hands went to his groin trying to cover himself.

This was near to impossible - the boy was at least ten inches long and looked even bigger because of his skinny hips.

Nancy sat on the edge of the bed. She pulled his hands away from his manhood. "Pole, don't hide this. Not ever."

She looked at it appreciatively. "Do you realize how exceptional you are?" His cock was perfectly shaped. Thick blonde curls surrounded the base.

"It just happened last year. I was just, you know, average and then... boom. Over the course of about a week... meat city."

Nancy laughed.

"Weird stuff happens like that in Ithaca a lot. That's where I'm from, Ithaca, New York. Girls develop these enormous breasts overnight sometimes and guys? Well..." He looked down at his dick sheepishly.

She smiled up at him. "Sounds like I should move to Ithaca." She laughed.

"Girls like them big like that, right?"

Nancy shook her head. "Visually, sure. Just like guys like bimbos with boobs like melons. But, when it's inside you? A cock like yours can hurt a woman, Pole. You have to be careful. You have to go slow."

"Yes, Ma'am."

She giggled. "Nancy, Pole. Call me Nancy not... ugh, Ma'am. You're making me feel old enough as it is - remember that for that woman back in Ithaca. Don't call her Ma'am."

He nodded.

Nancy smiled. "We're going to be lovers after all. I'm not your teacher or something." She licked her lips. "Although, that thought's turning me on."

"Me too," Pole said with a smile.

She breathed in. "You smell good. That's very important. Grooming also important - keep your nails short and..." She fingered his pubic hair. "Learn to shave this."

"Shave it? Isn't that weird?"

She laughed and spread her legs, letting the skirt ride up exposing her smooth pussy.

"God..." Pole moaned.

"Is it weird that I do it?"

"God, no."

"Then, Pole, honey? It isn't weird if you do it either. I hate getting pubes in my teeth."

"In your teeth? Oh..."

She smiled. "In about ten seconds, you're going to cum. Don't worry. You'll be hard again in a minute."

"What are you...?"

Nancy put her hand around the base of his cock and sucked him into her mouth.

He lasted seven seconds.

***

As Nancy happily swallowed the cum from Pole's first blowjob, her throat pulsing as she relished every creamy drop, she would have been surprised to know her every move was being watched from the first class galley.

Cameras throughout the room captured them, SlutzNet editing the different angles together on the fly, creating a professional porno in real time.

Hannah and Diana watched the action on Diana's cellphone screen.

"She's a natural," Hannah whispered. "So good with him. Gentle, passionate, patient."

Diana smiled and nodded. "Born to be Whore Caste. How can she not see that?"

Hannah kissed her neck. "Blinded by love. That's how I ended up in this predicament with you after all, pet."

Diana laughed and kissed her cheek. "Well, Havana has made a decision on what to do with her and her husband."

"Ugh... I hate this part of our job."

Diana switched her cellphone over to the email app.

"Bugger me," Hannah whispered as she read the message. "Guess I should wake the wanker up."

Diana ran her fingers through Hannah's hair. "Don't blame him. This is all on Havana..."

"But he should fight for her! At least be given the opportunity..."

"My love," Diana said. "Some things are just not in the cards."

Hannah switched the cellphone back to Nancy and Pole's room camera. "Then maybe you and I should make lemonade out of this feckin' ton of lemons."

Diana laughed. "Evil wench. What do you have in mind?"

"Whore Caste looks out for Whore Caste. She might not have a say in what's coming but... fuck Havana... we're White Witches. We make shite happen."

***

Baphista

In the pecking order of Whore Caste, Street Whores, Street Studs, Cheerleader Whores, Sexretaries, Girlfriend Experience Whores and the other assorted fetish workers are at the bottom. White Witches and Whoremasters are at the top - protectors and perverters, one part cop, one part soldier, one part mad scientist.

In the middle are the dominants: Dominatrixes, Masters... and among them? Demon Whores like Baphista.

They were entertainers like the Street Whores but with a protective streak like the White Witches and Whoremasters.

Which is why as Baphista gave Tucker head, she was keeping one eye on Terri who was being passed around like a very willing party favor from frat boy to frat boy.

It was also why she would have helped the Whoremaster who came into the bar beat the shit out of everyone in the room, even though she had never met Larry before.

Whore Caste takes care of Whore Caste. They were all bound on a subatomic level. A clan. Family.

And that was stronger than Baphista's programming that made her believe she was possessed by Satan.

She even felt like she had to watch out for Nancy who wasn't even technically Whore Caste.

Tucker gripped her demon horns and guided her farther down his six inch cock.

She detested this little troll, but the better strategic move had been to seduce him rather than beat up a room full of drunken frat boys.

"God, I'm getting sucked by the fucking devil," Tucker groaned.

She idly wondered if he would be so ecstatic if he knew she had a horse cock under her loin dress?

Probably, she thought.

"Ow, watch the teeth, slut," Tucker growled.

Oh, that's fucking it, Baphista thought. Her eyes flashed yellow. You need an attitude adjustment, Tucker.

She took his cock to the root and then rose up till only the head was in her mouth. Baphista flexed the muscles in the roof of her mouth and the thin, needle sharp fangs slid out of their protective sheaths.

She jammed her middle finger up his ass at the same time her fangs pierced deep into his cock head and began pumping venom.

"Yeow!" Tucker screamed as he shot cum into Baphista's throat. "Get your finger out of my ass! Exit only, bitch!"

Not for much longer, Baphista thought and smiled. Her fangs retracted, the venom sacks emptied. Then she eased her long finger out of his backside. She raised up and kissed the head of his cock. "Sorry, Tucker baby. I thought you'd like a little prostate massage with my blow job. Could you feel Satan moving inside you?"

He wriggled in the seat. "Satan, fuck! I felt your goddamn summer sausage finger trying to make its way into my stomach from the wrong end."

She pouted. "Sorry, lover. I thought you'd get off on some heavy kink."

She stood up and pulled her loin dress to the side revealing her horse cock. "Maybe you would have preferred the real thing?"

"Jesus Christ... fuck off, you freak."

She turned and walked away. "Hater," she giggled. She looked over her shoulder at him and winked. "But, trust me? You'll definitely come around."

He glared at her red-faced.

Baphista turned away and cackled with demonic laughter.

Terri walked up beside her at the bar straightening her skirt. "Fifteen... I fucked fifteen guys." She nodded at the bartender. "Drinks free?"

The bartender smiled. "Always for Whore Caste - though, I have to tell you? Alcohol doesn't do much for transformed. Sort of like water."

"Jiminy Crickets... okay, give me a double shot of Whisky." She smiled up at Baphista. "I gotta get the taste of spooge out of my mouth."

"Uggh, me too," Baphista said.

Terri looked over her shoulder at Tucker who was still red-faced and angry.

"Why'd you blow him? He's not even nice."

Baphista shrugged and giggled. "Oh, I got something out of it." She waved at the bartender.

"What'll you have, beautiful?"

He had the charm of a Junior Whoremaster. One of us, Baphista thought. She leaned forward and spoke barely above a whisper. "Do you have something pink and sweet and sparkly?"

He looked at her in surprise which quickly turned into a look of complete understanding. "Something really girly? Like with a little umbrella?"

Baphista looked shy and nodded.

"Coming right up."

Terri hugged her tight. "I wish I'd known you before all of this. We'd have totes been besties... you, me, and Monica... and Nancy."

Baphista nodded. "I can't remember a thing before getting on this flight. I'm not even sure I was a girl."

The bartender set a Margarita glass filled with sparkly, pink, sweet smelling stuff in front of Baphista beside Terri's Whisky. The pink glass had two pink umbrellas.

Baphista smiled at him and mouthed a 'Thank You'.

"De nada, beautiful."

Terri raised her glass and nodded toward the pink monstrosity.

Baphista picked it up.

"Here's to who we are. And, who cares who the fuck we were?" Terri said and clinked her glass against Baphista's.

Baphista smiled and took a drink, then laughed when the umbrellas poked her in her cute, upturned, demonic nose.

***

Christine

Christine hadn't seen her husband Don in hours, and she was so horny she was thinking about diddling herself right there in her seat. She was a doctor, and she knew there was something very, very wrong with her libido - she had always had a healthy sex drive, but it was now in overdrive. It had been since she had started talking with Nancy in the airport and they had gone to that bar. Those drinks were a blur to her.

Something had happened in that bar, but she just couldn't quite... remember.

Don had abandoned her after she had given him a handjob and Christine wasn't surprised.

Don was and always had been a cheat. When he wasn't being a total bore, which was most of the time, he was usually enjoying free whores provided by the mob guys he knew - one of the perks about being a Civil Engineer in the Windy City? You knew the wise guys and the wise guys took care of you.

Christine had prescribed Penicillin for him as well as her more times than she could count. Luckily she hadn't had to prescribe Acyclovir for herpes yet, but Don was going to bring it home sooner or later.

Most people looked at her and saw a successful Chicago doctor - not the kind of woman who would put up with a philandering husband.

But it was complicated.

Christine was raised to accept a cheating husband as being normal. Her mother had put up with it, her grandmother.

Men cheated. Women stayed home and...

Made babies.

She sighed. Christine couldn't make babies. Her eggs had never been viable.

Don seemed happy enough with this - not all men, especially Catholic men, would be.