Transformations - Travelers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So she stuck with him. Cheating and all.

She just... before the sex hadn't really mattered.

But now?

She wanted to have sex. No. She needed to fuck!

A few seats over, Eric, Nancy's husband, groaned in his sleep.

It simply wasn't fair! Nancy had the courage to cheat - and, for fuck's sake, why would she cheat on him of all people?

Eric was gorgeous. Not a brute like Don. A sophisticated man, a lawyer.

"Why would she cheat indeed?" Hannah asked.

Christine jumped.

The British woman was kneeling in front of her. "Oh, sorry, luv. I move like a feckin' alley cat, don't I?"

Christine nodded, suddenly focused intently on Hannah's beautiful red lips.

Hannah licked her lips and Christine tingled between her legs.

Hannah laughed. "You're infatuated with me, aren't you?"

Christine swallowed and nodded again.

Hannah smiled and cocked her head to the side. "It's about freedom, isn't it? Freedom to be who you want?"

"What is?"

"Life, dearie. Life is about freedom."

Christine began to blush.

"You Catholic girls have so much pent up lust. Your church is false. It tells you to deny everything you are. Such nonsense."

Christine's eyes were heavy. "Nonsense," she whispered.

"Yes. Nonsense. If you want to fuck a stranger? You should. If you want to kiss a girl? You should."

"I should," Christine whispered. She leaned forward and Hannah met her halfway.

Hannah kissed her tenderly, waiting for what seemed like eons before letting her tongue slide gently between Christine's lips.

Christine closed her eyes.

Hannah withdrew her tongue and leaned back.

Christine opened her eyes slowly. "I think... I love you."

Hannah smiled and touched Christine's hair. "Of course you do. We love everyone in my religion."

"No... no, I think I'm in love with you."

Hannah laughed softly. "Not really. I'm freeing you. Your mind is embracing that freedom. You're thankful to me. But now? Now you truly can love."

Christine smiled. "What do you mean?"

"You're free to love who you will. No strings, no right or wrong."

"But Don..."

"Would you like to know where Don is right now?"

Christine went pale. "No, I..."

Hannah held out her cell phone.

Don was naked. It looked like he was in some kind of strip joint with strobe lights and neon.

"Downstairs on the club level," Hannah said.

He was fucking a tall thin woman from behind.

The woman's cock was swinging back and forth with each of Don's deep thrusts.

"Oh, my God," Christine whispered.

"A futanari whore," Hannah said.

Christine looked away.

"No, Christine. Look."

She let Hannah turn her cheek to look at the camera again.

"Don is free. Can you see that? You are free as well."

"I know he cheats," Christine said. "I live with it."

"You're not in love with him, Christine," Hannah said. "Oh, and that's okay! There's nothing wrong with it. You do love him, but he wasn't what you had in mind, was he?"

Christine shook her head.

Hannah put her finger on Christine's cheek and turned her toward Eric. "He was what you had in mind."

Christine nodded. "Yes. But he's..."

Hannah put her finger to Christine's lips.

She stood up and helped Christine stand as well.

Then she led her to the chair Nancy had been sitting in.

Hannah knelt in front of Eric. She pulled the blanket away from his sleeping form.

His pants were tented and stained with pre-cum.

"Oh, God, no... stop!" Christine whispered. "He's Nancy's..."

"What? Her husband? You know as well as I do that Nancy cheats as much or more than Don." Hannah unzipped Eric's pants and he groaned.

His cock slid out of his open fly.

He was average in length, no larger than Don.

Hannah began jacking his cock.

"Oh, please, Hannah, stop," Christine hissed.

Hannah ignored her plea. "We have castes in my religion. You can be Professional Caste - people who, through their talents, contribute to society. Doctors are welcome... so are lawyers." She smiled as her hand worked Eric harder.

Hannah leaned down and licked precum from the tip of Eric's cock and he strained in his seat. "Marriage is forbidden in the Church of Morpheus - but partnership is not. Imagine spending eternity with a man like Eric, coming home to him every evening. Both of you exploring sexually with no limits, no idiotic concept of monogamy. A night on the town would be visiting an orgy with friends. Indulging any fantasy you have. Together."

"Oh, my God," Christine whispered.

"Imagine Eric's cock growing to thirteen inches long. Your body the body of a fetish model. Healthy, content, immortal."

"That's not possible."

Hannah laughed. She stared into Christine's eyes.

And Hannah's words went directly into Christine's mind: WE ARE IMMORTAL, BEAUTY AND PERFECTION, EVERLASTING HAPPINESS AND FULFILLMENT FOREVER. NOW, CUM!

Christine and Eric orgasmed at once, though Hannah had not touched Christine.

She orgasmed and screamed as Eric's cum jetted into air.

Hannah caught some in her hand and held it to Christine's lips.

Christine was breathing hard, her body still convulsing.

"Here is your new communion, little ex-Papist," Hannah said. "The seed of Morpheus. Drink and I will give this man to you. You will live happily forever after - and I mean that literally, Christine. In a million years, the two of you will be young, flawless, and deeply in love."

Christine looked at Eric, still fast asleep, his cock beginning to wane as the remnants of his cum dripped from the purple head.

And she pulled Hannah's hand to her lips, swallowing his seed, savoring the taste of cum on her tongue.

Hannah smiled.

"What's going to happen to me?" Christine asked.

Hannah placed her fingertips on Christine's temples. "The transformation of your mind first - the broadening of your horizons." She smiled evilly as Christine's eyes became unfocused. "Then? We're going to make you into a walking wet dream."

***

Nancy

Oh, fuck me, I've created a monster, Nancy thought.

Pole's nineteen-year-old body was a machine as he took her missionary on the private room bed, his long cock sawing in and out of her like a train re-entering a tunnel again and again and...

She cried out.

Pole slowed. "Did I hurt you?"

"Unnh! Unnh! No, goddamn it! I'm cum... cumming... again. Oh, don't fucking stop, don't you fucking dare stop!" Nancy screamed.

Pole smiled down at her. He raised up and grabbed her ankles in both hands, pressing her back and... Jesus wept! He was fucking her even faster!

Nancy laughed and slung her head from side to side.

The boy had quickly learned how to end his stroke just short of bonking her cervix - and it was a good thing considering the battering ram he called a cock.

As for Pole, he had cum three times counting his first time in Nancy's mouth.

He needed only about a minute of recovery time between each eruption of cum.

He could literally fuck me to death, Nancy thought. And then she realized she really was okay with that.

She smiled up at him.

He lowered his body and kissed her gently, releasing her ankles.

She wrapped her legs around his waist. "Don't change. Don't ever change. If she doesn't fall in love with you? She's a fool. You're the most amazing lover I've ever had, Pole," she whispered.

He went rigid and cried out in mid-thrust.

Nancy laughed as his hot cum splashed her insides again.

He fell on his side, his huge dick pulling out with a wet plop and flinging their combined juices all over the sheets.

Nancy laughed as she felt the wetness spread beneath her buttocks. "God, they better wash these fucking sheets."

Pole laughed and rolled onto his elbow. "I never knew it would be like this."

Nancy's eyes filled with tears. "I had forgotten it could feel like this."

Pole frowned. "Are you crying? Nancy, did I do something wrong?"

Her tears fell. "No, baby, you did everything... everything right."

He kissed her tears away.

She kissed him. "We get old and jaded, Pole. We forget what sex and love... we forget what it's about. Thank you for reminding me of what it all means."

"What does it mean?"

She smiled. "Passion, caring. Love. Not just the kink, though that's part of it. Sharing something with someone you care about. Having someone you care about."

He smiled. "You don't have that, do you?"

She shook her head. "No, I'm not sure I do. Maybe I can get that back."

Then she laughed. "Well, I've had it for a beautiful hour, haven't I?"

He pulled her close.

She let him hold her for a while.

She pulled away and smiled. "Now, when you go back to Ithaca? You find your friend's mother - don't be creepy. Just be you. Talk to her. Get to know her. And, if at some point the time is right? You show her what you just showed me. Understand?"

"What if the time never is right?"

"Then, honey? You keep looking until you find someone it's right with."

***

Pole let Nancy go through the door first and back into the bar.

Cat calls erupted.

"Whoo! Pole got his cherry popped!"

Tucker was still sitting in the chair, still naked from the waist down, but his cock was limp and the girls who had been blowing him were gone.

He looked flushed and feverish. "So, how was my boy, Pole?"

Nancy sneered at Tucker. "Pole? Pole is a goddamned stallion... pencil-dick." Then she turned around and wrapped her arms around Pole's neck.

They kissed deep as Nancy's short dress rose up her hips.

Tucker was silent as Nancy finally broke the kiss.

Pole smiled down at her.

"Goodbye, Pole."

He nodded. "Goodbye, Nancy."

Frat boys called Pole to the bar.

He shook his head at them. "No, I think I'm done here." He looked down at Nancy. "Can't be a boy forever."

Nancy smiled.

Pole kissed her hand and walked out of the jet's bar.

His friends watched him leave, speechless.

He's going to do okay, Nancy thought. She turned to the bar and found Baphista and Terri smiling at her.

She stepped up between them.

"What will the lady have?" The bartender asked.

"Scotch. Rocks," Nancy said.

"Coming up."

Baphista hugged her.

"You're our hero," Terri whispered. "Pole's too, I think."

***

Larry and Gretchen, Sammi, and Tammi

The bar was huge.

Even with the fraternity being loud and boisterous near the door, the front of the bar with its panoramic view of the Caribbean clouds was virtually deserted.

Still, a few gawkers followed the foursome from the bar area.

And why wouldn't they? Larry thought. It wasn't every day you got to see a Whoremaster lead three unbelievably hot transformed women someplace so he could bind them as a coven.

For eternity.

It wasn't what he had expected. None of this was. He was unsure what he thought it would be like - but not like this.

Erotic, yes. Kinky? To be sure. But for his heart to be swelling at the thought of the four of them being together? This wasn't how a pimp was supposed to feel about his 'girls'.

He literally loved Gretchen more than life. He would die for her.

He loved Sammi but it felt somehow... different.

And Tammi? It was so strange but somehow? He felt like he didn't know her at all.

Soon that would change. With a single orgasm, a single spray of his cum into Sammi and Tammi and they would be in his heart exactly the same as Gretchen.

He looked at their pregnant stomachs.

And he knew it was nothing but an illusion. This realization didn't bother him. Did they also know their stomachs were swollen with 'empty preggers' as well? Wouldn't they find it odd how they never actually gave birth, that they never felt the inclination to 'nest' or even talk about the impending births?

Illusion. Illusions to add to the kink. Illusions to pacify.

Illusions to create the narrative.

Was he even Larry? Had he ever met any of these women before today? Was his life far different from what he had been conditioned to believe?

He smiled as the girls began to caress one another. Sammi and Tammi with their huge busts were tiny in comparison to Gretchen with her enhanced sexretary curves, and they were fascinated by her breasts, touching them, squeezing, pinching her huge nipples and making her squeal in delight.

She in turn kissed and stroked their pregnant stomachs.

Illusions? What did any of it matter? The truth was right here in front of him. He belonged with these three and nothing else was of any consequence.

Cum Slut Cathy's words came back to him from his transformation video: You are a Whoremaster - a derogatory name for something far more noble. The world will see you as a pimp and believe you are a predator. But the truth is far different. The Whoremaster is no mere pimp, no parasite. You are the protector of your coven, expected to lay down your life for those you love. The world needs Whore Caste to save it and Whore Caste needs its Whoremasters to keep their people safe. The love you feel is real, no matter the circumstances that led you to this point.

Gretchen took his hand. "Where are you?"

He smiled. "Just thinking about how fortunate I am."

She nodded toward Sammi and Tammi who were talking and giggling.

"Bind them? Please. Here, now? I want to feel part of them just like I feel part of you," Gretchen whispered.

He nodded and pushed down his sweatpants.

Sammi and Tammi squealed and dropped to their knees.

Behind him, he could here gasps.

"Evidently nobody in this crowd has ever seen a Whoremaster," Gretchen giggled.

"Got their attention, did I?" Larry asked without looking back.

"Oh... pretty sure there's a lot of feelings of inadequacy that might require therapy."

He fought back a laugh.

Then he held out his hands to the girls.

Sammi and Tammi scooted forward and began kissing his long, veined cock.

Gretchen put her arm around his waist. "Oh, Jesus... they look amazing."

Larry kissed her as Sammi and Tammi lifted his stiffening cock and playfully fought over who would suck it first.

Sammi won and somehow managed to get the huge head in her mouth.

"God," Larry moaned. Somehow, his cock was sliding down the back of her throat.

Her gullet swelled as she took the shaft.

More adventurous gawkers closed in a circle around them, 'ooo'ing and 'ahh'ing at the sword swallowing act.

Sammi pulled back and let the head slide out covered in her spit. "God, it's so super-duper big, Larry." She held the head toward Tammi. "I made it all slippery for you but now it's even bigger."

"Golly," Tammi whispered. She sucked the head into her mouth, her jaws seeming to unhinge like a snake.

"God, did it look like that when I did it?" Gretchen asked.

"Ex... unnh, fuck! Exactly," Larry managed to say.

Sammi ducked under the now stiff cock and held Larry's thick balls in both hands, kissing and licking the hairless sack.

His cock made a loud popping sound as it exited Tammi's mouth.

"Golly, Larry, it's gonna bust my jaw!" She rubbed her jawline.

Larry answered by pushing both pregnant whores to the floor.

Then he positioned them in a 69 with Tammi on top.

The two identical girls began licking each other's pussies with abandon.

Larry knelt behind Tammi and pushed his now fully erect cock into her pussy.

She screamed out in utter joy as the Whoremaster cock found her knew pleasure button deep inside and pressed it.

Tammi came and showered Sammi's face with girl juice as Sammi continued to lick and suck Tammi's clit.

Gretchen knelt behind Larry and parted the cheeks of his ass. She licked his asshole.

"Fuck!" Larry cried out as he began sawing in and out of Tammi's cunt.

His eyes were half shut but he could see the gawkers, both male and female, masturbating furiously.

They can smell us, Larry thought. The combined pheromones of a Whoremaster and three whores.

He subconsciously scanned the crowd for potential Whore Caste 'converts' but found none that interested him - it was a habit imprinted in his mind from the transformation.

Tammi screamed in orgasm again and he pulled out.

He rolled them over so that Tammi was now under Sammi. Then he spun them around, giggling, on the smooth deck.

"Fuck me, Larry! Please, God, fuck me!" Sammi screamed as she buried her face in Tammi's snatch.

He entered her in a single thrust, hitting her 'button' on the first try and she screamed incoherently, squirting around his dick and covering Tammi's face.

Gretchen laughed, caressing Larry's thrusting buttocks, urging him to fuck harder.

He reached behind him and pulled Gretchen around, made her stand, straddling the two 69ing girls.

Then he shoved her latex skirt up and began licking her clit while he fucked Sammi.

He felt his orgasm building.

The question was how was he going to do it? Should he cum in Sammi and let his semen flow from her into Tammi's mouth? Should he pull out and coat both their faces at once?

The answer came to him in a flash.

He pulled out of Sammi as she came once again.

Then he grabbed Gretchen and put her on her back on the floor beside them.

Shocked, she stared lovingly into his eyes as he grabbed her ankles and forced her legs back.

Then he slammed into her, making her scream in ecstasy as she came at the same moment he filled her to overflowing.

Sammi and Tammi covered his body with kisses as he pumped his cum into Gretchen.

He pulled out and smiled, still holding Gretchen's legs apart.

Thick, white cum flowed out of her gaping pussy.

"Taste me from her," Larry growled.

The girls wasted no time, dropping down and pressing their mouths to Gretchen's snatch.

Their lips sucked and they gulped down the Ambrosia.

Then they went into convulsions on the floor as they had the strongest orgasms of their lives.

It hit Larry like a wave of emotion. A warm breeze blew through his very soul, and they were bound to him, as much a part of him as Gretchen, as much a part of him as his own body.

Gretchen's eyes snapped open, and she gasped.

He smiled as he saw the binding take her as well.

They were four in one. One coven, four members, bound for all eternity.

He fell down with them, pulling them tight against his body.

In all the history of humanity, all that man had searched for was that binding. It was almost always fleeting, rarely ever perfect.

But for Whore Caste, it was forever.

***

Eric and Christine

Eric Davis woke from a sound sleep expecting to see Nancy smiling at him.

Instead, Christine was looking at him with a smile that seemed... hungry.

Somehow, while he slept, his pants had become unzipped, and his semi-erect cock was covered by a blanket.

He was also fairly certain he had shot his load in his sleep.

Eric looked around nervously. "Have you seen Nancy?"

She smiled. "Oh, I think she was checking out the plane. So's Don... don't think they went off together, but you can never tell."

There was something about the way Christine said that last part that made it seem as if she knew more than she was saying - and whatever that something was? She thought Eric already knew it.

He rubbed his eyes. Being a lawyer meant reading people's body language to see if they were telling the truth.

Christine wasn't just telling the truth - she wanted to tell a lot more of it.

"Have you thought about emigrating?" Christine asked, her dark eyes sparkling.

"Emigrating?! To Cuba?"

"Haven't you looked into it?" Christine asked. She leaned closer. "Cuba is the next USA..."

"What? Are you nuts?" Eric laughed.

"No, think about it: when the USA came along, it was different from every other country on earth. Now, here we are two and a half centuries later and now Cuba is the next big thing - they've done away with all the old superstitions. They've created their own god, their own definition of morality..."