Transformations - Travelers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morality?!" Eric shook his head. "There's a complete lack of morality."

"Exactly! That's the new morality. A complete rejection of classic religious taboos. Freedom - real freedom. The rest of the world can't even wrap its head around non-monogamous or, heaven forbid, same sex relationships. In Cuba? They're saying do whatever the fuck you want. Polyamory is the accepted norm. A world without jealousy and hate. True motherfucking freedom!"

Eric stared into her wild eyes. "It's just... wrong."

She put her hand on his. "What? Don't tell me you're some closet, born again, Mormon or even Catholic true believer or something?"

"No, of course not... it's just... all of western society is based on those Judeo-Christian morals. The fundamentals of law..." He pointed at her. "Not to mention your own Hippocratic Oath..."

She smiled and, God, she was beautiful. "Fuck the law. Fuck the Hippocratic Oath. I have needs and wants that aren't being fulfilled by this fucked up world, and I'm tired of not having what I crave, Eric. Do you know how many times I've watched a patient die because I couldn't go beyond what my Hippocratic Oath and the medical board would allow? How many times have you represented people in court who were worthless scum?"

He snorted. "Well, I'm a corporate attorney so... every day."

"Exactly. They want us in Cuba, Eric. They want surgeons who are ready to improve the human race and fuck ethics. They want lawyers who can navigate the old world statutes and develop laws for a new and better world." Her eyes sparkled. "I want to suck your cock, Eric."

He blinked. "Wait... what?"

The blanket was still covering his midsection. His cock lurched as he stared at her red lips.

She put her hand on the blanket covering his erection. She giggled. "I have never told a man that in my life. I have never just told a man I wanted his cock in my mouth. I've never just walked up to a man and asked him to fuck me." She blushed. "I feel so, I don't know, powerful!" She reached up and stroked Eric's cheek. "Fuck me, Eric. Let me suck your cock until you're hard. Then I want you to shove your cock in my wet pussy and fuck me till I cum." She bit her lower lip. "Then? I want you to fuck my ass till I scream."

Eric couldn't catch his breath. "Jesus... Christine, I don't... I don't cheat on Nancy."

Christine turned her head to the side. "That's funny because she told me about all the men she's fucked. And I'm pretty sure she took my husband's fat dick right up there in the restroom."

"What?! No! No, Christine, you're wrong."

"I don't want to hurt you, Eric. But, you should have seen her flirting with the pilot before we boarded. I watched her spread her legs at the gate and give him a nice, long look..."

"Why are you lying? She wouldn't... she would never..."

"Her last lover was a co-worker of yours. I think he quit today? Yesterday?"

Eric felt like he had been punched in the stomach. "No... no, it can't... she couldn't have."

"He fucked her so good, Eric. She went on and on in the bar. He used to take her up the ass like an animal."

"That... no... she doesn't do anal."

Christine laughed. "Oh, honey, she's got an asshole just like a pussy from what I hear." She stretched. "Me, on the other hand? Nice and tight, Eric. I'll be so tight around your cock you won't ever want to pull it out of my ass... and I won't ever want you to."

He tried to look away, but Christine was rubbing his now throbbing erection through the blanket.

She smiled at him. "So what if she's been getting what she needs? So what if Don gets what he wants? The only question is: are you and I going to start taking what we want, Eric?"

He gave no resistance as she slowly slid the blanket off his hard cock.

She kept her eyes locked on his as she dropped to her knees. "No right, no wrong, Eric. Just wants and needs and lust. Let me show you."

She slid to her knees on the deck, her hand gently stroking his cock.

"She's still my wife," Eric groaned.

"Don't blaspheme, Eric. The Church doesn't like it," Christine whispered as she swallowed his cock to the root, her eyes never leaving his.

Eric groaned and leaned back in the seat as Christine sucked his cock in front of the other passengers.

***

A good white witch can place her fingers on someone's temples and mold them into whatever she wants with simply a thought.

A great white witch can be ten feet away and accomplish the same thing, drilling into her victim's brain and making fundamental changes without ever touching the subject.

Hannah was a great white witch. Powerful, like her lover, Diana, like Cum Slut Cathy, like Gwen Kincaid, like Sugar Tits. Almost like Maria Marapova herself... but not quite.

Her lips moved as she stared at Eric, seeing past the outer shell of the man and into his mind, his very soul. She ignited his lust first, his passion, and finally a deep, lasting love for Christine.

It wasn't hard. Christine was easy to fall for - would he have succumbed to her charms without help from Hannah? Maybe. But times like these demanded that everything work flawlessly, precisely.

There was too much at stake to rely on human nature.

Maria Marapova was building an intricate machine - a mechanism that would save the world, not only from the stupidity of humanity itself, but from the hate and hubris of the Church. Each and every person the white witches transformed now were parts of that mechanism, either directly or indirectly.

It was hard to understand the design even for Hannah.

But, in Marapova and Adam we trust.

Amen.

She smiled as she felt Diana's hand lifting her skirt from behind, feeling her long fingers probing and touching her, thrilling her as only she could. "Naughty, naughty, I'm deep in that bloke's brains."

"You can still concentrate," Diana whispered as the tip of her tongue traced a path up the back of Hannah's neck. "You're a great multi-tasker."

Hannah shivered. "Okay, but if he comes out of this a lesbian it's your fault."

Diana giggled. "All men are lesbians, silly. With the right training."

"Oh, he already knows where to put his tongue and fingers according to the memories I'm seeing."

"A good man is sooo hard to find," Diana whispered. Her middle finger snaked between Hannah's pussy lips and deftly found her g-spot just inside.

"Ooo... oh, I'll make sure he knows that particular... unnh, trick."

"Christine will thank you."

Hannah bit her lower lip. "I can't do this right and cum at the same time!"

"Don't you dare cum until the job is finished, greedy girl," Diana said but then re-doubled her efforts on Hannah's g-spot and added a thumb tip to Hannah's swollen clit.

"Oh, you goddamned bitch!" Hannah hissed.

"Concentrate, slut."

"I think... I think... I'm done!" Hannah managed to say.

She spun around and shoved Diana back into the galley. "You are in so much fucking trouble, you wanker!"

They tumbled laughing onto the galley floor.

***

Eric could pinpoint the moment when he suddenly realized that Christine was right and everything she had said was true. She had cupped his balls in her slim hand, her head bobbing, and those unbelievably sexy eyes looked into his very soul.

And Eric thought: Why not? Why not make love to this fucking beautiful siren right here on the deck?

He stood up and shoved his pants down, dropping on top of a giggling Christine. She reached down and helped him lift her skirt and guide his cock into her waiting, soaking pussy.

He slid in balls deep and Christine held him tight.

"This is right, can't you see?" Christine whispered. "This was meant to be. Oh, God, I want you."

He began thrusting into her, knowing he had to slow down, or he would cum too soon and Christine wanted it in her ass.

And fuck if he was going to disappoint her.

She was still staring into his eyes. "Don't close your eyes. Men... Don... always closes his eyes. Look at me, Eric. I need to see your eyes."

He kissed her hard as he thrust deep. He nodded and never broke eye contact.

He saw her lips quivering, her pupils dilating, felt her body stiffening.

She screamed out as she came, her body shivering and quaking under him.

In all his life, he had never made a woman cum so hard, so beautifully.

She stared at him in disbelief. "This... is what it's supposed to be like, isn't it?"

He smiled. "Y... Yes... I think it is. Christine, I love you."

She kissed him hard.

Then she wriggled free.

He moaned in protest, his cock harder and more erect than he could remember it ever being.

She rolled onto her hands and knees, arching her back and presenting her narrow hips. "Please, Eric, please!"

He grasped her hips in both hands. Then he smiled. "Please what, Christine?"

She laughed and moaned. "Please, fuck my ass, Eric."

He lowered his face and spread the cheeks of her ass. He pressed his tongue to her rosebud and licked.

"Jesus! Oh, Jesus! You're really going to..."

He pushed the tip of his little finger into her tight hole, and she squealed.

He swapped his little finger for his ring finger.

"Mmmm, fuck!" Christine exclaimed as she jerked her hips in a circular motion.

He swapped ring finger for middle finger.

Then he added his index finger.

She was laughing. "Stretch me! Oh, God! Stretch my..."

He pulled out his fingers and pressed his cock against the tender opening.

"Yes! Do it! Do..."

He pushed forward slowly.

Apparently, too slowly for Christine's level of excitement.

She lunged back against him, embedding him balls deep in her tight ass.

"God... fuck," Eric cried.

Christine only laughed.

He thrust once, twice, three times.

Then he cried out as he emptied his balls into her tight ass.

***

Nancy, Terri, and Baphista

Nancy knew Baphista's evil act was just that: an act. She was just a cosplayer who couldn't take off her costume but still, her evil laugh was fucking unnerving.

"See how I have perverted them to their very core?!" Baphista cackled as Nancy slurped cum from Terri's tight little pussy.

Terri, her make-believe stepdaughter was doing the same with Nancy's cooch, the two of them locked into a passionate 69 as two frat boys plowed their asses from spooning positions behind them.

And Nancy absolutely loved it! When she got back to Chicago, no single lover was ever going to satisfy her again. She was going to need group action.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Eric would share her new appetite?

She smiled thinking about it.

The boy behind her had a small cock less than half Pole's size but she was still enjoying the fuck.

She moaned into Terri's little pussy - another new delight. She was going to be seeking out lovers of all sexes in the future.

Terri's long tongue snaked into her pussy in rhythm with the frat boy's thrusts.

She's going to make me cum, Nancy thought. She opened her eyes slightly. She could see Terri's frat boy's cock pistoning in and out of the brunette's tush. She tongued his shaft and then focused her efforts on Terri's engorged clit.

Then she eased her index finger into Terri's pussy and hooked it slightly, massaging her g-spot.

Terri gave a muffled squeal and sucked Nancy's pussy even harder.

"Look how Satan's fire has burned the morality from their useless souls! They belong to my dark lord forever... as do you all!" Baphista laughed.

Jesus, she's a fucking ham, Nancy thought.

Then the boy behind her stiffened and throbbed, filling her ass with his cream.

Spurred on by his moan's, Terri's frat boy slammed hard into her ass and went stiff, crying out as his own shaft throbbed.

Just like dominoes, Nancy thought. Then her own orgasm was on her and she screamed into Terri's depths.

The brunette cried out and clamped her thighs tight around Nancy's head, her pussy convulsing.

A few moments later, she found herself lying face to face with Terri. The pretty girl smiled sweetly, her lips and chin smeared with cum from Nancy and her recent lovers.

"Mmm, thank you, Stepmother," Terri whispered and winked.

Nancy kissed her tenderly, letting all the delicious juices mingle in their mouths.

Then she pulled back with a smile and whispered, "Call me that one more time and I'll bite off your little clit."

Terri giggled her sex kitten giggle. "The way you fuck? I'd let you." She snuggled in close, and Nancy smiled as she cradled the smaller woman in her arms.

Nancy could hear sucking noises.

She looked up to see two frat boys suckling at Baphista's enormous breasts, their throats working as they drank down whatever chemical laden weirdness the Succubus Whore was producing in those amazing tits.

Considering the fact the college boys were both stroking huge erections as they nursed, her breast milk must have had some sort of aphrodisiac content.

Then, of course, there was the frat boy kneeling in front of her sucking her monster demon cock.

"Not something you see every day," Nancy murmured.

Terri looked up sleepily. "Isn't she awesome?"

Nancy laughed. "You really like her don't you?"

"She's super-duper sweet and cuddly once ya get to know her," Terri giggled.

Nancy stroked the girl's dark hair. "The things they did to you? Is that why you... you know?"

She gave a pouting smile. "Talk like Jennifer Tilly huffing helium?"

Nancy burst out laughing. "Yeah."

Terri bit her lip deliciously. "Uh huh. It's like... okay, they went inside my head and diddled around? And they made me always conscious of being super sexy, on account of I'm always on duty and supposed to be attracting boys..." She kissed Nancy sweetly. "And girls."

Nancy felt a thrill go through her - the sex kitten with the pentagram irises was unbelievably appealing, even after all the sex she had enjoyed in the last few hours.

"But that's not the best part," Terri said. "I love everybody. Especially other Whore Caste - I love them automatically, you know? But some people I love even more: like Baphista... we're soul mates. I knew it immediately. I think she did too. Oh, and I'm completely in love with my friend Monica even though she isn't one of us yet. Oh, and you too, of course."

Nancy looked at her and blinked. "Me? We just met..."

The brunette looked confused. "That doesn't matter. We're supposed to be together. You and me and Baphista. You need to become Whore Caste so we can live together forever."

"N... No, Terri, listen... I'm just doing this until the plane lands. I mean, I love it, I do. But this isn't me."

Terri frowned. "How do you know it isn't?"

Nancy shook her head. "I just know. I'm in love with my husband, Eric. He and I are just going through a rough spot right now."

Terri turned her head sideways as if she were studying a complex mechanism, looking for what made it tick. "You don't love yourself."

"What?!"

"You don't love yourself. You think Eric can fill that hole inside you, but he can't. Only you can."

Nancy frowned. "Now, wait just a minute..."

"Lots of humans don't love themselves, Nancy. It's not an insult. You want to love yourself but for some reason you can't, and you totes think if Eric loves you then that will be enough... only it won't be. You have to accept who you are and fall in love with Nancy." She leaned forward and kissed Nancy's nose. "Baphista and I? We think Nancy is pretty amazing. A lot of other people do too. But it doesn't matter diddly unless you do."

Nancy looked at her in shock.

Then Terri smiled brightly and hopped to her feet. She walked over to the frat boy sucking Baphista's cock and stroked his hair.

Nancy just stared at her. She blinked and shook her head. Ridiculous. Terri was just a sex toy, dumbed down by whatever they had done to her. She was wrong.

She had to be wrong.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We are on final approach to Morpheus International Airport in Havana. The weather is a balmy 88 degrees with clear blue skies. We will be setting down in about... fifteen minutes. Flight attendants, please make final preparations for landing," the captain's voice said from the ceiling speakers.

***

"Jesus! I am sooo fucked!" Nancy cried as she wiped her face down with cunt clean.

They had found a restroom close to the nose.

She leaned forward as Baphista squeezed a bottle of the liquid through its twin nozzles into Nancy's pussy and ass.

"Is there cum in my hair?" Nancy asked Terri who was going through the makeup in Nancy's bag.

Terri smiled, her strange pentagram irises glowing. "No, it's clean and shiny."

Baphista pulled out the Cunt Clean nozzles with a pop from Nancy's openings. The liquid poured from Nancy's pussy in a gush.

Then Baphista poked a clawed finger against Nancy's swollen asshole. "Let it go, slut!"

"Baphy! I swear to God, now is not the time for kinky talk!" Nancy hissed.

Terri was trying to apply Nancy's foundation. "Calm down, will ya?"

"You want to walk around with a Cunt Clean enema? No skin off my demonic nose," Baphista huffed.

Nancy looked miserable. "I just... what if something gross comes out?"

"You really don't know how this stuff works, do you?" Baphista asked. "Coats, soothes, lubricates, and turns any foreign 'substances' into clear, fresh smelling liquid. Now, squirt it out."

"The most frightening part is this is all starting to feel normal to me now," Nancy groaned.

The Cunt Clean squirted out of her butt and fell onto the wide floor drain.

"Please return to your seats and prepare for landing," Hannah's crisp English voice said over the speaker in the ceiling.

"Wait till you're one of us and have electronic makeup. You won't need to mess with this stuff anymore," Terri said with a smile as gloss magically appeared on her own lips.

"I'm not going to be one of you, sweetie," Nancy said as she stroked Terri's cheek.

She felt lips on the back of her neck. Baphista whispered in her ear. "In all the history of mankind, there has not been one group of people so blessed as we. Please, please, think about what Terri is telling you. I don't remember anything about my life before this flight, but I know... somehow, I know, I was never as happy in my entire life as I am right now."

She turned and looked into the demoness's beautiful, fiery eyes.

Nancy gave her a smile.

"Umm, if you wanna look like the old Nancy? Might have a problem," Terri said.

She turned to see Terri holding up the ruby red, skintight, short latex dress. "Oh... fuck... what do you think the odds are Hannah and Diana will give me back my old clothes?" Nancy asked.

Terri and Baphista looked at each other, then they turned toward Nancy and shook their heads.

***

Monica and Paul

"How are you feeling?" Monica asked.

Paul smiled weakly. "You mean am I ready to tear off my restraints again? No. I'm... calm. Well, I'm not sure I can ever control my urges again."

"You will control them." She squeezed his hand. "I'll help you."

He nodded.

"Hey, guys," David said as he walked past their seats and sat down in his own.

"The fuck?" Paul asked. "Where the fuck have you been?!"

David laughed. "Relax, sport... hey, you're looking ripped, stud. Looks like they worked some hoodoo on you, huh?"

Paul gritted his teeth. "Goddamn you! You knew they were going to do this to me?!" He pulled against the restraints.

Monica held his hand tight.

Paul relaxed slightly. Then he smirked. "I should've fucking known! You're in on this! You fucking work for them!"

"Geez, bro, calm down. Paranoia doesn't suit you, amigo."

"You smug son of a bitch," Monica hissed. "He's right! What did you do with Terri?"