Transformations - Travelers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing," Terri said from the aisle.

Monica looked up and screamed.

Terri was very different from the Terri who had boarded the plane.

She was goth now, her hair even darker and definitely fuller. Her breasts were bigger.

But what made Monica scream were the enormous glowing pentagrams she had in place of irises.

Terri pouted down at her. "It's okay, Monica. I'm still me. Just... hotter."

"Oh, Jesus... oh, Jesus, Terri what did they do to you?!"

Terri leaned over, a perilous pose in the ultra-skimpy, red latex micro dress she wore. "I'm still me, Monica. And I still love you. Always have." She kissed Monica tenderly and took her seat beside David.

"Goddamn, I fucking approve of the Church's taste," David said with a sideways grin. "Let's fuck once more before the plane lands?"

"Really?!" Terri asked with a high pitched giggle. She reached over and fondled his package with her right hand.

She smiled sweetly and squeezed.

David lost his smile and gasped.

Monica stared in disbelief as Terri squeezed tighter and tighter.

David's face turned red.

"I'm Whore Caste now. I have to love everybody. I let almost anybody fuck me because I have so much love inside me, David. It's called empathy - a universal empathy. Empathy is a big word that someone like you wouldn't understand. For me? It's all part of the programming, this universal empathy and love. But when I think about you? You I just don't like. Don't know why exactly..."

David groaned out loud as Terri squeezed even tighter.

"Maybe one day, when they make you into a nice person? And, of course, when they give you a real cock? I might let you lick my pussy... definitely my asshole. But, until then? Keep your little dick to yourself." Terri giggled. "Or I will let my new girlfriend do some twisted fucking shit to you... empathy or not."

She released him and David collapsed into his seat.

"New girlfriend?" Monica asked.

All the malice left Terri's pretty face. "Oh, yeah, totes! I'm going steady with the tallest woman you ever met not even counting her awesome horns! You know I've always had a thing for tall girls."

***

Nancy

Nancy walked slowly up the aisle toward her seat. She could feel the eyes on her as she passed by. Part of her was thrilled, all those eyes looking at her in the ruby red latex.

But, for the most part? She was terrified about having to face Eric in her new 'outfit'.

She caught sight of Hannah standing outside the galley.

Nancy mouthed the word 'please' and looked down at her sinfully tight dress.

Hannah smiled cruelly and shook her head. "Please return to your seat, Nancy. We'll be landing shortly."

Eric turned in his seat and craned his neck.

His look said it all.

He looked her up and down, a frown forming on his face.

Nancy swallowed, put on her best smile, and walked toward her seat beside him.

Terri looked up at her and gave her a smile.

Her lip trembled and she wanted to collapse in Terri's embrace, just get it over with - anything not to face her husband.

But she walked past and turned to Eric.

Christine was smiling at her from her seat beside Don - Don was practically salivating.

Eric still frowned. "Nancy? Where did you get...?"

"The stewardess's gave it to me. They thought you might like it," Nancy half-lied.

"It's..." His expression softened. "You look beautiful."

Nancy's heart skipped a beat. Did he actually mean that?

"God, wish I had the courage to wear something like that," Christine said. "You look really super-hot, Nancy."

Nancy smiled and nodded. Then she froze. There was something in Christine's smile - almost as if she were making fun.

Nancy sat down in the seat beside Eric.

"Where have you been?" Eric asked.

"Just... seeing the plane. It's really something."

Diana knelt in front of her and took Nancy's seatbelt in her graceful hands. "Buckle up. Oh, and I've spoken to management about the... cost of the dress?"

Nancy's lip trembled. "Yes?"

"Consider your account paid in full," Diana said with a sly smile.

"Thank... you," Nancy managed.

The ceiling speakers crackled to life. "This is the captain speaking, we're next in line for descent into Morpheus International. I hope you've had a pleasant and exhilarating flight. Thank you for flying Air Cuba!"

***

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
43 Comments
wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous, contact us through our profile on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What Do you mean by elsewhere?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 1 year agoAuthor

Not sure why my last comment didn't show up... The last chapter is in the queue and Lit says it will go live 10/24.

It came out to around 45,000 words - sorry, we should have broken this up into at least two chapters :).

And, yes, the first 7000 words is... elsewhere.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 1 year agoAuthor

And Chapter 4 is in the queue. It came out to... 44,000 words. I know it's nuts. I know it should have been broken into two pieces (at least). In any event, I'll let you know as soon as Lit gives me a projected publish date. In the meantime, the first 7,000 words or so are on that other site... Thanks for sticking with us!

zesstrazesstraover 1 year ago

I wonder how many of you are like me and check daily (usually twice a day for me) to see if anything is uploaded

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 01 Walking on Water. West Point. Akimi Maru. Strange Happenings.in Mind Control
Transformations - Naughty vs. Nice Ch. 01 Santa. Willy and Honey. Coeds. Elf Genesis.in Mind Control
Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 01 Pike. Sugar. Adam arrives. Restroom Orgy. Brothel. Dr. Love.in Mind Control
Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 05 Clone. Tanya evolves. Penthouse. Orgy. Coven.in Mind Control
Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 02 NYC 1989. Willy Wanker. Strange Trucks. Deborah's Appt.in Mind Control
More Stories