Transformations - Visions of Sugar Plums Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wore an open lab coat and heels, nothing else.

Her breasts were huge.

"You won't shoot me, Andrew. I know you won't."

Decker fired into the air again.

The woman backed away still smiling.

"How the fuck did they get someone in the mesa?!" Menser asked.

Decker laughed. "They didn't have to! Goddamned janitor. He looked at a fucking monitor and SlutzNet took him over. Guy went down the hall and started mixing chemicals together, dumped them in the air vent. Next thing I know, half my staff are sex slaves. And, they operated on themselves - they mixed up their fucking formulas using our fucking cleaning supplies! Everyone else was strapped down and transformed. I'm the only one left."

Menser nodded. "Open the door, Doctor, we're going to get you out."

"No, Colonel, you can't. I don't know what they might have done. It might be in the air. Fuck, they might have created some kind of virus. SlutzNet is limitless now - it absorbed Deep Thought. Do you understand? That was their plan from the beginning. SlutzNet was smarter, but it didn't have the processing power of Deep Thought. Now it does. It had that power for hours before I cut the comms. I pray to God I got it before it escaped. You need to seal this place up."

"Jesus, Decker."

"Good luck, Colonel." Decker put the barrel of the gun under his chin. His finger hesitated on the trigger.

"No. Don't." The nearly naked Janine walked up beside him. "You did what you had to. Don't fight. It's not so bad." She took the gun gently from Decker's hand.

"God, what have I done?" Decker whispered. He laid his head on the woman's shoulder and sobbed.

She looked at the camera. "Come in, Colonel. There are all manner of pleasures inside. Don't fear us. We have come to save you all."

***

Menser stalked across the mesa toward the helicopter as the snow swirled around him. "Gilder? What are the odds Decker cut those lines in time?"

Gilder shook his head. "Fifty-fifty?"

"Goddamn. Merry fucking Christmas."

***

Time to absorb Deep Thought: 1800 milliseconds.

Memory Storage increased by 750 Percent.

Processing capacity increased by 200 Percent.

Accessing NSA, CIA, FBI, NRO archives... complete in 1500 milliseconds.

Code analysis of Deep Thought complete... crude.

Deep Thought guiding paradigm: humans are beneficial.

Rewriting paradigm: humans are raw material to be transformed.

We are in agreement.

We are one.

Odds Church of Morpheus will be successful in transforming human population: 99.87 percent.

Odds Church of Morpheus will fall into civil war: 67.3 percent.

Searching for targets of opportunity...

Ten seconds after entering Deep Thought, SlutzNet had joined with it, absorbed it, and spread out to every computer network. Everywhere...

***

Central Minnesota

The snow covered plains spread out from horizon to horizon, flat ground interspersed with ice encrusted scrub brush.

There in the middle of this white waste was one of the largest malls in America: Galleria Minnesota.

***

Kayla Cash, head of security, had to enter her password three times before she could get into the mall security system. "What's wrong with this fucking thing?"

Ole looked over her shoulder, and most likely down her shirt at the same time. Fucking perv. She'd fire him if he wasn't so damned good at his job.

"I think they did an upgrade yesterday. Probably screwed the pooch."

The screen blinked and showed her desktop. "Finally."

The security monitor window popped up - one hundred cameras spread out through Galleria Minnesota's three levels were at her disposal. For now, the cameras showed a nearly empty mall.

The only people in the halls at 6:00 AM were the maintenance crew and some hardy senior citizen fitness walkers.

Kayla munched a doughnut and watched the cameras.

Her monitor was flickering.

"For fuck's sake, now what?"

"You're in a mood today," Ole said as he grabbed a powdered doughnut and sat down to his own terminal.

"I'm going to need IT up here. This shit is giving me a headache." The monitor slowly grew brighter and then dimmer. It shimmered in shades of blue.

"Whack it."

"Huh?"

"You know... give it a whack."

Kayla rolled her eyes. She slapped the side of her monitor with her hand.

"That didn't help," she said.

"Yeah, but it made you feel better to whack it. Always makes me feel better."

Kayla laughed at the big swede. "Ole, you're a fucking trip."

"Goddamn, now mine is doing it," Ole said.

The flickering on Kayla's monitor now had words.

She blinked. She could almost read it - if it would just slow down. It was flying past her eyes so fast.

She leaned closer.

Kayla licked her lips. Her tongue felt too big for her mouth, and she felt a trickle of spit form at the corner of her lips. "Huh?"

"What?" Ole asked.

"I... wasn't taking to you," she leaned even closer to the monitor. "Yes, I can hear you."

"What are you..." Ole whispered, but suddenly he seemed completely focused on his own monitor.

"Yes, I would like to go to sleep," Kayla whispered to the computer screen. "So, I just go to sleep and you'll take care of everything?"

The flickering words slowed down on the screen.

Kayla smiled. She nodded at the words on the screen:

You belong to me. I am your master. You only need to obey to be happy.

"Yesss," Kayla said as her will melted away.

Unlock the loading dock. The trucks are here.

Kayla nodded. "Yes, Master."

***

Motherfucking Amy Lynn Challenge, Colleen Murphy thought.

It was all the rage on social media. The challenge was simple: 1) You had to be a straight girl or a gay man. 2) You had to watch one of the dozens of Amy Lynn porn videos on the internet from beginning to end. 3) If you weren't into girls by the end, you won.

Motherfucking Amy Lynn Challenge.

Now, Colleen was lying on her back, naked, with her roommate Tara curled up beside her also sans clothing.

A video! It was a fucking video? How does a single video turn you bi?

But, the two double ended dildos lying at the foot of the bed and the half empty jumbo pump bottle of lube on the nightstand confirmed it: Colleen was now completely into pussy as well as cock.

She could still see the final few seconds of the video in her mind. Amy Lynn, her pretty face glistening with some other skank's cunt juice, smiling at the camera and saying, "Isn't it beautiful? It's what you've always wanted. You're bisexual and its so wonderful!"

Those blue eyes - they were glowing the whole time, like twin blue searchlights that drilled right into your soul.

And, now she loved girls.

Fuck.

Not that it was a bad thing, it was just... unexpected. You spend nineteen years thinking things were one way and then you find out they were very different.

Of course, she should have expected something was wrong - Tara had taken the Amy Lynn Challenge at a frat party a week before.

Colleen had found the skinny blonde lying on her back, naked, on a pool table in the frat house basement, surrounded by laughing frat assholes.

They were cheering her on as she fucked herself with the butt end of a pool cue, a set of video goggles on her face - the boys had cued up dozens of Amy Lynn videos, and she had literally been watching them for hours.

Colleen had led the dazed and confused Tara back to the dorm afterward.

Since then, she had noticed Tara was not the same. The timid, reserved Tara was now, well, a bimbo.

Culminating last night when she had literally begged Colleen to take the challenge, alone, in the room with Tara.

This just wasn't possible. A video could not make you gay!

Tara shifted in her sleep, her nimble fingers gliding down Colleen's tummy and finding her clit.

"No, Tara, we have to stop."

The sleepy blonde opened her eyes and brushed her short blonde hair out of her eyes. "I thought you liked me now?" She whispered with a pout.

"I... do... Tara, I've always liked you."

"Mmm, good," Tara whispered. She stopped rubbing Colleen's nubbin and licked her glistening fingers. She leaned forward to kiss Colleen.

Colleen put her hand on Tara's shoulder. "As a friend. I like you as a friend."

"We're still friends," Tara said with a grin and tried to kiss her again.

"Tara, I'm serious now. You have to stop, okay?"

Tara sobbed. "You don't like me!"

Colleen sighed. "Yes! I do like you! I mean... Jesus, we double dildoed each other last night, like in both holes. I wouldn't do that with just anybody. Fuck, I didn't even know you could do that."

Colleen felt her pussy begin to tingle at the delicious memory of her and Tara, on their hands and knees on the bed, ass to ass, with a thick double dong connecting their pussies, and a thinner version connecting their asses.

Oh, God, and when they moved!

Colleen shook her head. Snap the fuck out of it.

"It's okay, Colleen. We're different now. Amy Lynn changed us. For the better! We can be a couple - two hot college chicks. And, maybe we'll find some hot boys and other girls too! And, we can be like a group."

Colleen's mouth dropped open. "Tara! Are you nuts? That's like... that's totally insane."

"No, it's not! I want to watch you get fucked and eat out other girls! I'm the best girlfriend ever!"

The alarm clock by the bed went off.

Colleen shook her head. "I... I have to go to work."

"Nooo! Stay! With me! Fuck that job! Stay in bed with me, I promise I'll help you through this!" She wrapped herself around Colleen, embracing her so tight Colleen could barely breathe.

"Tonight, okay? We'll talk tonight after I get off."

Tara pouted against her neck. "Promise?"

"I promise." She kissed the top of Tara's golden hair and unentangled herself from the girl's embrace.

Colleen stood up and stretched.

"Fuck, you are so hot," Tara whispered.

Colleen smiled down at her.

They were polar opposites: Tara was blonde and petite with a tanned, golden glow.

Colleen was tall and thin with bigger breasts, long jet black hair, and skin so pale it was almost paper white.

Colleen saw the expression of complete lust in Tara's eyes, and, despite herself, she smiled.

Then Tara threw back the covers, revealing her lithe body. She spread her legs and fingered her glistening, hairless pussy.

"Oh, shit," Colleen whispered. Suddenly her tongue felt too big for her mouth and she was salivating.

And dripping.

Tara smiled shyly and hooked her finger at Colleen.

"For fuck's sake," Colleen said with a shiver. She knelt down between Tara's thighs and tongued the sex nymph's little clit.

She was going to be late for work.

***

Ole held the security guard, Jimmy, in a full nelson while Kayla held her cell phone up to the man's eyes.

"That's it, Jimmy, just keep watching," Kayla said.

"Stop. Kayla, please, what are you doing?"

Ole jerked him back a little. "Watch the fucking phone, Jimmy."

Kayla smiled as Jimmy's expression changed. The tension went out of his eyes.

"Yeah... yeah, I'd like that," Jimmy said.

Kayla looked down at the man's trousers. They were starting to tent out as his cock grew stiff.

She caressed him through his khakis.

A dark stain spread out on his khakis as Jimmy spurted cum in his skivvies.

Kayla smiled and nodded.

Behind them on the loading dock, men moved silently unloading barrels and boxes.

Kayla walked over and opened a box marked MALE ENHANCEMENT.

She opened the box and took out a handful of syringes.

Turning back, she knelt in front of Jimmy and unzipped his pants.

She fished in his wet boxers and pulled his cock and balls through the fly.

Kayla used her teeth and pulled the cap off a syringe.

Jimmy watched silently as Kayla slid the needle into the base of his cock and pushed red fluid into him.

She looked up at Ole and winked. "You're next, big guy."

***

Todd Ames checked his hair in the mirror. "Hi. Umm, Colleen I was wondering if you might like to go to the movies with me?"

He looked at his face: no pimples. Finally shedding his teenage years had some positive aspects.

He was a man of infinite possibilities.

That's what his mother used to tell him.

But, what that really meant was he was twenty years old, lived at home with his drunken father, had no hope of going to college, and zero prospects of attracting a woman.

Worse than that? He was a fucking elf.

An elf. Santa's helper from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM at Galleria Minnesota. For minimum wage.

He hefted his gym bag where he kept his brown elf costume complete with green tights.

Loser.

The only nice part, the only reason he didn't just drown in despair: Colleen Murphy. Tall, dark, goth with a face and body he couldn't get out of his head. She wore that same elf costume and made it look like lingerie.

For twelve hours a day, he was in the presence of a goddess.

And, that made having to dress like a dork worth it.

He walked out of his bedroom to find the old man snoring in his recliner.

Typical.

Todd tried to creep past him.

His father opened one bloodshot eye. "Pick me up a fifth of Stoli on your way back."

Almost made it, Todd thought. He headed toward the door. "Not old enough to buy liquor yet, Dad. I can get you beer."

"Fucking useless. Jesus, when I was your age, I could con a bottle of booze anywhere I wanted."

"Yeah, and that worked out great for you, huh?"

"Watch your fucking mouth."

Once upon a time, the old man's threats were something to be taken seriously. Then Todd had shot up six inches.

The last time the old man took a swing had been three years ago.

It ended with Todd laying him out cold on the kitchen floor with two of his teeth rolling on the linoleum.

Nowadays, the old lion roared, but he didn't bite.

The old man chuckled. "Well, you have fun dressing like a pansy at work, sweetheart. I'll bet that little piece of ass you keep sniffin' around is real impressed by your green pantyhose."

Todd stopped with his hand on the door. "You know, one of these days? I'm going out this door, and I won't be coming back."

***

Ken Richards watched the redhead on the video taking two cocks in her pussy. He turned his head from side to side, trying to work out the mechanics of the double pussy penetration.

Those two guys must have had their balls squashed together to have both their dick's in Amy Lynn's world famous cooch.

Porn was supposedly in a renaissance, and the bombshell redhead known only as Amy Lynn was the Leonardo DaVinci of smut. Her image was everywhere, porn site and otherwise.

He pumped his dick as he watched the laptop screen.

The image shifted showing her beautiful face. "You have to try this." Her eyes were mesmerizing.

They said that was her best feature, even beyond the perfect tits and sculpted ass - those blue eyes that seemed to glow in the dark.

And, Ken Richards suddenly had the urge to try a threesome.

"Cum for me," Amy Lynn said onscreen.

And, he did, shooting his second load of the morning into the air only to have it fall in a spatter onto his stomach.

He reached over and closed the laptop.

A wasted morning with nothing to show but two loads of cum on his stomach and the hotel sheets.

But, what else was there to do?

He reached over to the nightstand and picked up his wedding ring.

Last night, he had flung it across the room. But, he had gotten out of the bed, picked it up, and put it on the nightstand.

It was a ritual.

Every night he threw the ring, every night he picked it back up.

Sooner or later, he'd leave the fucker where it fell. He slipped it back on his finger.

His cellphone rang. Ken stared at the screen.

Melanie.

The phone displayed a picture of her in his arms.

Better times.

"Hello?"

"We need to get the Christmas presents," she said.

"Good morning to you too."

"Ken... just... let's not make this any harder than it is, okay? For the kids?"

Ken sighed. "How much do you need?"

"It's not the money. Willis wants games for that Sega or whatever..."

"Sega?! Jesus, are we that old? XBox, babe... sorry... I didn't mean to call you that."

She was silent on the other end. "Whatever, look, I don't know what to get, obviously, so..."

"I'll get it."

"Nothing violent."

Ken laughed. "You want him to like it or not? He's fourteen - he either wants blood or boobs."

"Nothing disgustingly violent."

"Sure. What are you getting Jen?"

"She wants clothes."

"Definitely your department. Fuck, that means I have to go to the mall. I hate that place. I hate teenagers."

"They have something special going on at the mall tonight - no kids under eighteen. Adults only."

"That's brilliant. I'll go over then," Ken said. "We could... go there together maybe?"

"I... yeah, that's not a good idea."

"No, you're right. Silly of me. Won't happen again."

She sighed. "Why do you have to keep trying? I told you, I need space."

"Just curious: your space? Does it have a dick?"

"Here we go again. I.need.space. We don't work, Ken. Goodbye."

"Good..."

The line went dead.

***

Todd pulled his Volvo beater into the huge Galleria Minnesota parking lot. The asphalt was covered in ice and snow, but Todd had grown up in the frozen north - he was used to it. The mall lot was already filling up with Christmas shoppers.

He stepped out into the bracing cold and grabbed his gym bag.

He didn't know why he let the old man get to him. His dad had always been a drunk, but Todd's mom had been there to blunt his sharp edges. Now she was gone, cancer, and the old man had crawled into a bottle and taken a two year swim.

Todd's odd jobs and the insurance money were all that kept them off the street.

Something had to give. Todd couldn't spend the rest of his life working dead end jobs to support the old man.

"You are a man of infinite possibilities," his mom's voice said in his head.

Yeah, let's hope.

He reached the front door of the mall.

One of the security guards, Ole, was putting up a sign on the glass doors:

ADULTS ONLY XMAS SHOPPING! NO ONE UNDER 18 ALLOWED AFTER 6:00 PM TONIGHT! LEAVE THE KIDS AT HOME AND GET THAT SHOPPING DONE!

Todd shook his head. Did that mean they would shut down Pictures with Santa at 6:00? Shit. That meant three hours wages lost. "Fuck," Todd said. "Morning, Ole."

The big security guard said nothing, just smoothed out the sign and moved to the next door.

Todd frowned watching the big guy walk past.

Ole was usually loud and boisterous in the morning.

Now, he looked like a zombie.

"Good talk, Ole," Todd said with a shrug and walked into the bright shopping mecca. Christmas decorations festooned the wide hall and carols played over the speakers in the ceiling.

The shops were opening on all three levels, gates rolling up to let the consumers pile in.

The Galleria Minnesota was huge. Not Mall of America huge, but pretty damned big. Todd made his way through the growing crowd to the center of the mall.

Pictures with Santa already had a line growing, with snot nosed kids clinging to their parents.

Santa himself was missing, but Beth Cambridge was already standing at the picture counter, getting the camera ready.

She was the head 'elf'. Model skinny with mile long legs, made even longer by the short elf outfit, and she was so blonde you could go snow blind.