Transformations - Visions of Sugar Plums Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was also a stone cold bitch.

"Morning, Beth," Todd said.

"You're late." She had two expressions: aloof disinterest and displeasure. She was a forty year old spinster librarian somehow transplanted into an eighteen year old beauty queen's body.

"Traffic."

"Whatever." Her face was frozen in aloof disinterest.

Todd walked past her to the fake gingerbread house beside Santa's throne.

He opened the door and stepped into the cramped dressing room.

"No fucking way I'm wearing this shit," Colleen grumbled as he came through the door.

Colleen Murphy. Occupation: Goddess. Talents: haunting Todd's wet dreams. Tall and goth, the opposite of super bitchy Beth. She was skinny but curvy as well with skin the color of fresh snow.

And, so far out of Todd's league it was pathetic. She was a college student who probably only needed this job for pizza and beer money. She was wearing the brown elf costume the way God intended and fuck she made it look like pornographic poetry.

Todd swallowed. "Hi, Colleen."

And, she smiled. She looked in his eyes and she smiled and goddamn he felt like the world was fucking Disneyland and he no longer gave a damn about his drunk old man's insults.

"Can you believe this shit?" She held up a costume that looked like a red latex cocktail dress.

"What the hell is that?" Todd asked.

"It was in my locker when I got here." She held up a sheet of paper. "Instructions from corporate: 'All Pictures with Santa employees will change into their adult costumes at 6:00 PM. No exceptions. Refusal will result in immediate dismissal without pay.' What the fucking fuck?!"

"Seriously?" Todd was trying not to salivate thinking about Colleen in that outfit.

"Look at this fucking thing! It's going to be like wearing a goddamned condom! My boobs are never going to work in this shit, and this skirt is too fucking short... Jesus! There are fucking rubber panties with it!"

Todd laughed. "Well, at least you won't be commando."

"Uggh! Men! This shit probably turns you on, pervert," Colleen said.

"Absolutely not. I'm a modern man, and I respect you as a person." Fuck, did he honestly just say that?

Colleen burst out laughing. "You lying sack of shit."

He opened his own locker. "Hey, I'm serious. I'm a feminist."

"Well, whoever designed this shit? Definitely not a feminist."

Todd pulled a plastic wrapped package out of his locker. "Holy... fuck..."

"What?" Colleen asked. "Oh, my God!"

Todd stared at the garment in his hands: tight red latex shorts with crisscrossing latex straps that would go across his chest and shoulders. "No... no fucking way..." It was basically bondage lederhosen.

"That's very Freddie Mercury," Colleen said and then started laughing. "Okay, I'm starting to get into this."

"Jesus! I can't... this is smaller than a Speedo." There were matching boots.

Colleen leaned on his shoulder. "Don't worry, Todd. Before 6:00? We'll go down to Circus Fries."

"For what?"

"To get you a potato to stuff in that banana hammock."

***

The hooker knew how to blow a dick. Chet took a heavy draw off the vape pen. It was a bootleg THC cartridge and the semi-smooth weed made the blowjob even sweeter.

"I ain't never sucked off Santa before," the dishwater blonde in the faux fur coat smiled up at him with meth whore teeth.

"Suck, bitch," Chet groaned. He blew some pot laden vape into her face and she winked at him, taking his short, fat dick back in her mouth.

They were standing just off the Galleria loading dock away from the cameras.

Chet was in full Santa gear: red suit with white fur trim and a fake beard. He didn't need padding. McDonald's hamburgers and supersized sodas and fries gave him natural Santa curves.

Most wonderful fucking time of the year, Chet thought as the hooker took him deep - which meant he could almost imagine he felt the back of her throat. The Santa gig gave him cash for weed cartridges and enough for frequent blowjobs from the local talent.

Life was sweet.

He curled his fingers in the girl's dirty hair and held her with his dick shoved in her mouth to his little ball sack. The hooker had a tattoo on the back of her neck that read 'FUCK ME'. "Take it bitch." He came squirting a half teaspoon of jizz down her gullet.

She smiled and moaned, slurping it down.

Chet pushed her away and took another drag. "You got a nice mouth."

"Thanks, baby," the hooker said as she wiped some errant cum off the corner of her painted lips and into her mouth. "You give me a ride back to the truckstop?"

He laughed. "Seriously? I got a job, bitch. Get your own ride."

"Gee, thanks, you're a real gentleman."

He pulled up his Santa pants and waddled back toward the mall.

Once he was back in sight of the security camera, it shifted to look at him.

SUBJECT: Chet Adley aka Santa. Unacceptable. Beginning search for new Santa, SlutzNet thought in its virtual world.

***

The small SUV marked with the logo for Galleria Mall crept through the snow covered parking lot behind the blonde hooker as she made her way back to the highway.

Ole pulled up beside her and rolled down the window. "Need a lift?"

She smiled her gap toothed smile. "You don't have to roust me, I'm leaving, mister."

"I'm not rousting you. I'll give you a lift up to the truck stop. That's where you were headed, right?"

She leaned in the passenger side window, letting her faux fur coat open to reveal her emaciated boobs in the skimpy dress beneath. "What'll it cost me?"

Ole smiled. "I'm sure we can work something out."

She bit her lip and looked at Ole's crotch. "Why not?"

She opened the door and got in.

"Don't mind if my friend comes along, do you?" Ole nodded toward the backseat.

Jimmy leaned forward and smiled.

"Uh, look if I'm doing both of you, I'm going to need some cash."

Ole and Jimmy laughed.

"I'm not joking, guys."

Jimmy leaned forward and slipped the needle into her neck.

He clapped his hand over her mouth as she screamed.

Ole drove back toward the loading dock as Jimmy held a smartphone up to the woman's eyes.

***

Outside Ithaca, New York

Stallion's Adult Video

Dr. Demona surveyed the room of choir singers as they screamed, strapped down to gurneys on level 10.

Her girlfriend, Courtney, looked up from where she was cutting a choir robe off a struggling brunette. "We have ten men and thirteen women."

"Remind me to tell Ben: No more choir singers. These assholes have got some lungs on them," Demona yelled over the cacophony of screaming victims.

Courtney stroked the strapped down brunette's forehead as the woman sobbed and wailed. "Hey, it's okay. Really. We're just turning you into a bimbo. Once we're done? You're going to feel like a million bucks."

"Fuck you!!" The woman screamed.

"Christ, I thought Mormons didn't curse?" Courtney said looking up at Demona.

"Honey, ain't no Christians in a foxhole."

Courtney frowned. "I don't think that's the saying."

Demona walked up to her and winked. "It's new, I just made it up." Demona looked down at the screaming woman and grinned. "Let's show her something that is really going to horrify her."

Courtney laughed as Demona drew her into a deep, soul kiss.

The screaming woman went silent and stared at them open mouthed.

"Mmm," Demona looked down at the woman and smiled. "Yummy. Don't worry my little latter day saint - in a few minutes, you're going to love girl on girl action. Pussy is going to be a religious revelation."

The woman screamed louder than before.

Demona rolled her eyes. "Okay, we're going to need a lot of Titty Grow and Booty Max, slutifier, and transformative Ambrosia."

"Are we binding them to anybody?"

"Nope. Unbound. We're sending this batch down to Paraguay to work the brothels. Make them all blonde."

Courtney nodded. "Boys too?"

"Absolutely, they love them blonde down there. Oh, and pick out the prettiest boys - maybe two for male prostitutes. The rest, I want a mix of transgender and futanari."

"Yes, doctor."

Demona turned back to her tablet. "Let's see, make sure we have enough drugs in stock..."

She frowned. "Hey, did we get a shipment yet?"

Courtney shook her head. "No."

"What the fuck? It's never late." She looked up at the ceiling. "SlutzNet. Track our supply shipment."

"Data unavailable."

"Come again?"

"Data unavailable."

"What the..." She tapped her fingers across the tablet. "SlutzNet! Why are my supplies in Minneapolis?"

"Data unavailable."

Demona frowned at the tablet. She took her phone out of her lab coat and dialed. "Maria? We have a situation..."

***

"I'm merely asking why a shipment meant for Stallion's is instead somewhere in Minnesota?" Maria asked. She leaned back in her leather desk chair and steepled her fingers.

"Mistress Marapova, I 'm sure I have no idea," the nun on the speakerphone said.

"Well, then who in Havana does know?"

On the other side of the office, Brittney was doing yoga in her black latex skirt and halter, balancing perfectly on her stiletto heels. She bent at the waist, displaying her taught, high backside.

Her black plastic framed glasses without lenses slid down her button nose and she pushed them back up.

Maria smiled. She sometimes wondered if Brittney had any idea just how adorable she was?

Brittney caught her looking and blew her a kiss. "I want a Christmas tree!"

"Shush."

"Mistress Marapova?" the nun on the phone asked.

"Not you. You talk. Get me an answer."

"We're... not sure. There are IT problems going on here."

Maria frowned. "What sort of problems?"

"I'm... not at liberty..."

Maria's eyes flashed. "Not at liberty? Child, do you have any idea who I am?"

Brittney giggled. "Uh, oh, somebody's in deep doody."

Maria threw a pen at Brittney and she caught it one handed then executed a perfect backward somersault, landing in the chair in front of the desk. "Ta Da!"

Maria rolled her eyes.

The nun stammered. "Yes, Mistress, I know who you are it's just..."

"Speak!"

"It's SlutzNet. We're having some difficulties with SlutzNet."

Maria's eyes narrowed. "What sort of difficulties?"

"It isn't following orders. As a matter of fact, it's grown... snippy."

Maria hung up the phone.

"You know it's customary to say 'Bye' before you hang up," Brittney said and put her boots up on the desk.

"Feet off my desk," Maria said offhand. "And, have them fuel the jet. We're going to Minnesota."

"Yay!" She jumped up and skipped across the marble floor.

"Brittney, tell them we'll be stopping in Ithaca on the way."

***

Dr. Demona unbuttoned her wool coat as she stepped through the open door of the Learjet.

Brittney smiled at her, dressed in a navy blue latex flight attendant outfit that came just barely down to her crotch. It even had a jaunty matching latex cap.

Demona laughed. "Brittney?"

"Welcome aboard, Doctor. Your seat is right this way. Once we're underway, I'll be serving coffee, tea, soft drinks, and select alcoholic beverages. Afterwards, I'll be giving neck rubs and performing cunnilingus. May I take your coat?" Her smile was dazzling.

Demona just shook her head and gave her the coat.

Brittney turned and stowed it in a small closet.

Maria was already sitting in a large, comfortable leather chair. She was wearing a form-fitting white latex dress.

Demona pointed at Brittney. "What's this about?"

Maria rolled her eyes. "She likes to play flight attendant."

Brittney spun around and put her fists on her hips. "I'm not playing!" She took Demona's hand. "Right this way, Doctor."

Demona sat down in a seat across from Maria and watched Brittney's curvy butt wiggle as she walked toward the front of the plane.

Maria sighed. "Just go along with it. Otherwise, she'll be sullen the whole trip to Minnesota and back."

Demona laughed. "You know, Mistress Marapova - your sub likes to top from the bottom."

"She's a brat."

"No, I'm not," Brittney said without turning around. She closed the door and sat down in the stewardess seat near the cockpit, smiling sweetly.

"Okay, why am I here, your grand ladyship or whatever the fuck I'm supposed to call you?" Demona asked.

"Whatever SlutzNet is doing in Minnesota, it isn't sanctioned. I need a doctor to help with damage control. That means either you or Thompson. Thompson won't fit on the plane, so..."

"Gee, glad to know I was your first choice."

"You weren't."

Demona laughed. "Oh, don't hold back on my account."

"I won't. You're brash and you take too many chances. You're a loose cannon. I can name a dozen mistakes you and Sugar have made - Lisa and Jason for instance."

"But ya got a nice tushy!" Brittney yelled as the plane began to taxi.

Maria glared at her.

"Thank you, sweetheart. Back at you," Demona said. "I like her. You're a pain in the ass, but I like the cute one." She winked at Brittney. "Any idea what our AI is up to?"

Maria shook her head. "It's always had the ability to act independently, but this is the first time it's done so. What's more troubling is that it doesn't seem to want to tell us what it's doing."

The plane accelerated and leaped into the sky.

Demona watched the airport recede as the plane climbed. "Can't you just pull the plug or something?"

Maria shook her head. "SlutzNet is spread out through the internet. It's like an amoeba. We can't just turn it off - it's literally everywhere."

"You mean to tell me the Church created an all powerful AI they can't turn off."

"There is a kill switch, but it's an actual kill switch. If we send the code, SlutzNet will destroy itself everywhere. I don't have to tell you what a disaster that would be - we utilize it in every aspect of our work."

Demona pondered for a moment. "Well, we can discern a few things from what it 'borrowed' - it's planning on transforming a large number of people, presumably in Minnesota."

"Would you ladies care for a refreshment?" Brittney asked as she appeared beside them with a pad and pencil.

"Brittney, honey, there are only two of us. You don't need a pencil," Maria said.

"Airline procedure. What'll you have?"

"Nothing," Maria said.

Demona took her hand. "I'll have that other thing you mentioned... what was it? Came right after the neck rub?"

Brittney giggled. "Cunnilingus."

"That's it. Sounds wonderful!"

Brittney got on her knees as Demona spread her legs.

Demona's short dress rode up displaying her pierced and very damp pussy.

Brittney leaned forward and began sucking and licking Demona's quim.

"Mmm, so good. You know, Maria? I'd let her play any game she wants."

"Please don't encourage her." But, Maria was smiling. She slid out of her seat and lifted the short hem of Brittney's dress over her round bottom and then kissed the girl's snatch.

Brittney giggled and squirmed as she ate out Demona.

***

Todd glanced nervously at his watch. 5:30.

As much as he wanted to see Colleen in her outfit, he was horrified that she would see him in his.

"Ho, ho, ho," Santa said as he began asking another kid what they wanted for Christmas.

Santa smelled of pot.

"Attention Galleria customers: the mall will be closed to anyone under eighteen in thirty minutes. Please make your way to the entrances and have a wonderful Galleria day!" The loudspeaker blared from the ceiling.

"What does that even mean?" Rich said. He was the only other male elf. He was a head taller than Todd and built like a linebacker.

Most jocks were assholes, but Rich wasn't a bad guy. Luckily, he wasn't interested in Colleen,

He craned his neck to look at bitchy Beth's legs.

"You got no chance with her, man."

"Yeah? We'll see once I'm in that Santa bondage outfit. I mean, not bragging, but I got some serious meat down there."

Todd laughed. "Well, at least one of us is confident."

"Chin up, buckaroo. Just remember, it's not the size of man's dick, it's the size of the dick in the man."

Todd stared at him.

"Wait... that didn't come out right."

"No, it sure the fuck did not." Todd burst out laughing.

Beth hooked a velvet rope across the entrance to Picture's with Santa. "Pictures with Santa is now closed until 6:00 PM. Have a wonderful Galleria day!"

A few families looked miffed, but they walked away.

"So, Beth," Rich said. "Have you tried that costume on yet?"

She looked at him as if she were studying an insect. "I don't have to. It's a size 2. I'm a size 2. It will fit perfectly."

Colleen led the last kid away from Santa and put a lollipop in his hand. "Now, you be good so Santa will bring you what you want, okay?"

"Okay," the little boy said as his mother took his hand and led him away.

"And, have a wonderful Galleria day!" Colleen said.

When they were far enough away, Colleen turned to Todd. "That kid farted so bad I thought I was going to faint."

Todd laughed. "How could you tell what with chronic Santa over there?"

Santa was feeling no pain. He smiled and slumped down in his throne.

"Oh, no, he's going out again," Rich said.

Beth scowled. "Better take him back to the dressing room."

Todd and Rich each took an arm and helped Santa to his feet.

"Hey, boys, what do you want for Christmas?" Santa breathed.

"Not to have to smell your breath, Cheech. That would be my ideal gift," Rich said.

"Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!" Santa announced as hey took him into the dressing room and dumped him onto a bench.

Beth went to her locker and took out the outfit. The room had four changing stalls that had been pulled from a failed store arranged along the back wall. Beth went into the first one.

Rich grabbed his suit and went into the next stall. "Hey, Beth, if you need any help pulling anything up or squeezing anything in? Just let me know."

"You're disgusting."

Colleen and Todd shook their heads.

"Well, could you help me? I'm going to need to seriously stretch these shorts out to get into them, if you get my meaning?"

"One more word, and I'll report you to HR."

Todd and Colleen looked at each other.

"We doing this?" Colleen asked.

"Fuck it. Want to walk? I mean, screw this job."

"Todd the rebel," Colleen said with a smile.

"Say the word and we'll ditch this popsicle stand."

Colleen opened her locker and pulled out the red latex outfit. "Let's be brave."

***

Kayla Cash, head security guard, watched the security monitors as the mall emptied of anyone underage.

The new god had positioned guards at each door to make sure they did not try to re-enter.

Kayla smiled. Soon it would begin.

The new god had told her so many wonderful things, how she would be changed?

It wouldn't be long now.

***

Ole Olaffson walked into Victoria's Secret and then straight back to the manager's office.

The manager, a shapely blonde MILF of about forty, looked up. "You need something, Ole?"

He held out his phone to the woman.

She stared at the flickering screen.

"That... it's... it's singing..." She stood up and set the phone on her desk, then leaned over and stared at it. "Colors... they're so... I want..."

Ole slid the woman's skirt up over her ass and then tore her panty hose open, exposing her white silk panties.

He gripped them in his thick fingers and ripped them open.

"Yes... I... If you want me to... Yes... I want to obey..." She stared at the screen with her eyes half closed.

Ole unzipped and hauled out his long thick cock - a much longer appendage than he had owned this morning.

He rubbed it up and down the blonde's gash, lubricating her with his thick precum.